Leandro Da Silva Photography Reviews

1 User photo

• Mike

Mike Stone · Married on 10/18/2020

Absolutely perfect.

Leo is an absolutely amazing photographer. We knew he was the best photographer for us the day we met at his house. He first did an engagement shoot for us. It came out absolutely amazing. He stayed in touch throughout the entire year that we were waiting to get married. He personally took a trip to the legacy castle for us to look at the landscape and help us pick the most scenic spot to get married. He showed up before everyone including myself the day of the wedding . I do not think him or his crew ate the entire day. They were just focused on perfecting the pictures that day. His style is one of a kind. He is not just your everyday photographer. Save yourself the time of shopping around and just hire Him now.

Sent on 12/06/2020

Leonard Rybak · Married on 03/09/2020

Would do it Again and Again and AGAIN!

I would like to thank Leandro Da Silva Photography for being the best photography studio that me and my wife, Diana, could ask for on our wedding day! Leandro was professional in every sense of the word. He was lightning fast with responding to all of our concerns, flexible with whatever we wanted, and most importantly he was really empathetic with all the stresses that comes with setting up a wedding. Leandro is an artist and that was quickly seen in the amazing shots he took of us, and our family and friends, at all the right times to capture those important moments. During the day of, Leandro was very easy to work with. He was never pushy but he knew when to capture the special moments and directed us and everyone who needed to be in the pictures, swiftly and professionally. His team was professional and a pleasure to work with. After the wedding, Leandro was quick to deliver a few "Stunning" pictures and soon followed with an entire gallery of our wedding. If you want to have generic wedding pictures, go with someone else, but if you want unique pictures that will have you and everyone around you saynig "WOW" go with Leandro! I would choose Leandro again and again and can't wait to have him photograph my children's special moments, when those days will come. Thank you once again Leandro Da Silva Photography!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Megan · Married on 10/21/2016

Leo is simply the best photographer with a great price. Leo is extremely professional, passionate, attentive and easy to work with. Leo went above and beyond to make sure our engagement and wedding photos were exactly what we envisioned. He provided helpful insight upon request and made sure to get the perfect photo. In addition, Leo was receptive to all my request. Leo's photos are absolutely gorgeous and unique. Further, he is truly a pleasure to work with. Leo is not "in your face" yet still makes sure to get all the right shots. He is literally everywhere, on chair, on the floor, behind windows and small openings, he goes the extra step to make sure to get all the great shots. I would highly recommend booking Leo for any and all of your parties, especially your wedding!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Jen · Married on 06/18/2016

Leo is nothing short of amazing! He photographed not only our wedding day, but also our engagement shoot and we were in love with ALL the photos. He is very passionate about his work and it is expressed in every photo he takes. My husband and I would recommend Leo's services over and over again. Can't wait to use him for our next events.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jenny · Married on 08/08/2015

Leo was an amazing photographer that I would highly recommend to anyone! I found Leo through an online search and instantly fell in love with his artistic shots and creative angles. I loved the candid moments he captured that really told the story of the entire day. Our wedding day was not the easiest logistically -- there was a ton of traveling to each location (getting ready, ceremony, photos, reception, etc). Leo was there to capture these moments at each one of these locations and was flexible if plans changed or time ran out.

Leo was professional, kind, and patient with my family and my bridal party the entire day. He stepped back and just did his thing -- I'd often forget he was even there until I saw him laying on the ground or climbing something to get the perfect shot. And trust me, I don't think there was much he wouldn't do for that shot! :)

My wedding day photos I received were beyond beautiful. They were exactly what I wanted and what I had imagined--and more. My family and friends won't stop raving about how gorgeous every photo was. It's been 10 months now since my wedding and still love going through my photos. He truly captured every single little moment and didn't miss a beat. Even now that my wedding is over, I still follow Leo on every social media outlet and am amazed by how each shot he posts is better than the next. You will not be disappointed with this photographer, I can assure you!

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • F

Fatima · Married on 11/14/2014

Leandro photography was amazing! Professional, amazingly breathtaking pictures and Leandro has such a vision! I had a destination wedding and took Leandro to Punta Cana to be our photographer. It was worth every penny... not to mention he is so affordable (I would even say, for the type of pictures you get from him, he is valued to be much more than he charges!). He was so flexible and accommodating to our needs. He made it super easy and comfortable to be photographed. If you are looking for the typical posing pictures from the 80's, Leandro is not it! His pictures tell a story and reflect every piece of emotion felt on that day. I look through my pictures (which you get them all to do with them, what you like) and I still feel like I am reliving the moment. He will work with you to get the pictures you absolutely need including any classic poses but trust me when I say... let him do his magic! He has such an amazing eye for it and captures beauty in natural light. I have used Leandro since our wedding (in 2014) for our 1st year anniversary and will continue to use him and refer him. Amazing talent!

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

I can not say enough good things about Leo!!!!! He is professional, hard working, has an eye for the most amazing photos and his is just a overall nice person! My family and friends were all so impressed with his work and how professional he was the whole day. He tried to learn peoples names and he was there for everything through out the day/night but not in an interfering way. From the minute we booked with him we knew we made the right choice. I will use him for every photography need for the rest of my life. AMAZING vendor to work with!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Kory Ann · Married on 08/16/2014

Leo is not only incredibly professional and talented, he is also a really genuine and great guy. My husband and I love the pictures he took. Leo has a very artistic eye. We would recommend Leo to anyone, you will definitely not regret having him there on your special day. He will capture it perfectly.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Sulerqui · Married on 11/04/2012

Leandro and his team are great. From our first meeting you can tell that his passion is photography and that is so hard to find now a days. And that make an absolute difference because you need he will be giving everything to capture the perfect shots. He showed us his portfolio and we were instantly hooked. Its one thing to see the pictures on paper and there is another to see him in action his eye and attention to detail shine through when you see him working. Laying on the floor, jumping on a wall he is willing to go above and beyond to capture the moment and that is what makes him the best at his craft. We are so please with the results of our pictures but also amazed at how great it was working with such a great artist. If you are looking for a photographer do yourself a favor and book Leandro Da Silva you will not regret the decision.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Marisa · Married on 10/05/2012

Leo is a must-have at any event! We were lucky enough to have Leo photograph both our engagement party and our wedding and we have amazing photos that will last forever. It only took one quick look at the photos on Leo's website to know that he was the photographer for us! He has an eye that is incomparable and a personality that makes you completely at ease. Leo was extremely flexible, meeting with us, communicating via text, email...and always replying quickly, never made us feel like a bother. He really takes pride in his work and is so creative in his shots...he's got great ideas, just trust him and go with it! Leo is so active always trying to get the best angles, he's up, down, on the floor...but the best part is you don't even see him. I am not sure how he does it but he is not an invasive photographer...he just blends in. Leo was our "sure thing" at our wedding. We had absolutely no worries about him and the final product was a ton of beautiful photos! We received our photos in record time, unheard of when it comes to weddings. So hopefully by now you have made your decision to hire Leo, now book his photo booth too! Again, you will not regret this either! The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. The staff Leo brings is awesome, the props are unforgettable and we even received a book with copies of the photos and messages from our guests. Leo is amazing and we had an instant friendship with him. He is one in a million and I plan to have Leo photograph every big event in our future!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Paul · Married on 07/15/2012

The taking of pictures is one of the most important decisions for a couple to make when they are planning a wedding. Our decision was easy when we met Leo DaSilva. At first glance you will see his imagination and creative thinking when you see his work. Our event was six months ago and I cannot tell you how many friends, family, and clients at my job are just astounded at the pictures we now have of our daughters wedding. Each picture tells a story and Leo's work is filled with such emotion. Do yourself a favor and make the easiest decision you will make as you plan for your day. Not only is Leo talented, but having someone who is such a gentleman makes those private moments even more special. My wedding day was 25 years ago and I hate my wedding pictures! So don't take this decision lightly. We have pictures all over our house of our daughters wedding, we are just so thankful that Leo was there to capture it's beauty.

Sent on 12/03/2012

ana · Married on 04/21/2012

There is no way that I can say enough about this photographer and how much my fiance and i love his work. He is modern, creative, great to work with, fast, reliable and last but not lease, calmed my nerves about photography. HIRE HIM !!! This is the first time i've hired him for anything but def wont be my last. My friends are also in love with his work and after posting his work on my facebook page, i received NUMEROUS inquiries about him... I cannot thank him enough and I cant emphasize enough how hiring anybody but him would be a big mistake. Call him today. He's amazing.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Cynthia · Married on 02/18/2012

He was very professional, prompt and the picture came out excellent! I have recommeded him to a friend since my wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Katinka · Married on 10/02/2011

My husband and I enjoy Leo's art on our walls everyday!!! Truly an artist, amazing photos!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Nadyme · Married on 08/30/2011

My husband and I wanted to experience once again our wedding day for our 10 year anniversary and we wanted to share the experience with our daughters. So we got our family and friends to dress up again and meet us one hot summer day at Liberty State Park and contacted Leandro to capture the special day. Leandro is a talented artist who is able to capture the important details of the day/event. He spend the entire day with us and took pictures of everything, from the time I was getting ready, to taking a break to feed the little ones to the time that I was getting my wedding dress on (and I was able to fit in my original dress without alterations). When we originally contacted him and told him the location we chose, he was open to listen to the different ideas we had for our pictures.

Once at the park he captured the amazing industrial backdrop and our excitement with each shot. All the pictures came out beautiful, better than I could have ever imagined. We were absolutely blown away by the photojournalistic pictures and wished we had done this sooner rather than later. We have recommended Leandro to our family and friends and they have been pleased with his services.

Thank you Leo for capturing those special moments with our friends and family and for the overall great job and professionalism you displayed on that day.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/25/2016

Leo is incredible. A truly unique photographer that focuses on the couple and the moments rather than poses. His ability to capture light is insane. He makes you feel comfortable from the first photo and helped make the wedding day run smoothly. We have only seen a few pictures, but I truly can't wait to see them all!

Sent on 12/16/2016