Leandra Creative Co. Reviews

9 | Charlotte, NC

9 Reviews for Leandra Creative Co.

• Allison

Allison Z. · Getting married on 07/12/2024

10/10 Would Recommend Leandra

Leandra is amazing! I loved working with her and the pictures we took turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney C. · Married on 10/20/2020

Amazing, epic, in love

Leandra is an absolute queen. She is so great to work with and a fabulous human being. We are so lucky to call her a friend after our adventure elopement to Colorado—that she so graciously agreed to join us for when we decided to cancel our original plans 3 months before the wedding date.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Allyson M. · Married on 09/15/2020

Wonderful/ fun

Leandra made our entire shoot simple, easy and fun! I highly recommend her for any of your family’s milestones! She even offers a pet service so we could include our dogs in our shoot and they were taken great care of while we were busy! Stress free!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/23/2020

Don't hesitate - Leandra is IT!

After initially deciding to postpone our wedding, 2 weeks before our original wedding date we decided to elope. We found Leandra on Instagram where her work speaks for itself. After speaking with her we were sold on Leandra, she is so personable and knowledgable. She was there to help us in any way possible and made us that much more excited to get married. Leandra is kind, confident, and multi-talented (she even made my beautiful bouquet!). We are beyond happy with our photos and will treasure them for a lifetime. Don't have any reservations if you're considering Leandra, she knows what she's doing and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Marianne

Marianne · Married on 05/02/2020

If you're looking for a kind human and wonderful photographer, go with Leandra.

Where to begin… I cannot say enough wonderful things about Leandra. 2020 was such a difficult year for so many and, COVID aside, she walked the most difficult year of my life with me and my now husband. Our original wedding date was on May 2nd, 2020 and then COVID happened causing us to have to reschedule. We postponed to June 13th and my father got admitted to the hospital unexpectedly on May 21st, was in the hospital for 21 days and passed away on June 10th - just three days before we had planned to get married again. Again, Leandra led with empathy in helping us navigate our tough decisions and unexpected challenges and worked with us to choose a third date when we were ready. So finally on October 4th. 2020 we were able to proceed with our wedding and she made the day (which I was expecting to be a very hard and emotional day) fun, enjoyable, and lighthearted and she knew exactly what to capture and when to capture it. She was so organized, prepared, and gave great direction and made the day run very smoothly.

I am so happy with how our pictures turned out and I’ve gotten so many compliments on our photographs. We were so thankful that we chose Leandra to capture our day. If you’re looking for a kind human and wonderful photographer, go with Leandra. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/29/2021

Leandra Creative Co.'s reply:

Oh my goodness, Marianne! This made me emotional, you two are the kindest souls and it was such an honor to be your wedding photographer. The days leading up to your big day we're not easy but you handled each step with grace and I am so inspired by you! Sending you lots of love!
  • Duncan

Duncan B. · Married on 03/06/2020

Stellar photos, organization, and personality

Thank you Thank you Thank you! Photos are everything I dreamed of and I'm so happy we chose you! If you're looking for a wedding day photographer, choose Leandra!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Varian

Varian S. · Married on 09/10/2019

Incredible eye for beauty

Leandra was a pleasure to work with and is incredibly talented. She perfectly captured the atmosphere of the event and the photos actually took my breath away. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2018

Best photographer in CLT!

Leandra was incredible to work with! She is so sweet and knows exactly what to say in those crazy stressful moments during the biggest day of your life. She caught every moment perfectly for us to hold onto and cherish forever. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kelly-Ann

Kelly-Ann F. · Married on 03/11/2018

Amazing Anniversary Shoot

She worked with my husband and I for an anniversary shoot in our home and pictures outside. From the minute she walked in (and our meeting before) she made us feel so comfortable. She got to know us and was laser-focused on making sure she knew what we wanted—and she nailed it!

Sent on 10/31/2019