21 Reviews for Leal Vineyards

Barware (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
21 Leal Vineyards Reviews

Such a GORGEOUS and amazing wedding venue!!!! Leal Vineyards is a breathtaking spot for your wedding. My husband and I highly recommend renting the Estate Homes; it was so convenient to be staying on the property with family and friends, especially for our rehearsal dinner! Not only that, but the Leal staff constantly makes sure everything is running smoothly from the time you arrive to the morning after your wedding. The venue and staff will make this the best day of your life! Also, because Leal is so pretty, you can save money on your own decor since the venue is already gorgeous enough! We had our ceremony at the Lavanda site, and reception in the Barrel Room, which is the perfect room to keep your guests cool during the warmer months! Also, the "LOVE" sign photos are taken at their new gorgeous ceremony site!! There are SO many gorgeous spots for photos (Lavender field, olive trees, Barrel Room, love sign, vineyard, etc!)

Photo for Leal Vineyards Review - Lavanda ceremony site.
Brooke Beasley Photography
Photo for Leal Vineyards Review - Love sign (new ceremony site)
Profile Picture Kiana, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at Leal Vineyards on May 28, 2017, and everything was absolutely perfect! I literally cannot think of one negative thing to say. It's the most beautiful venue (I'm still getting compliments from my guests on what an amazing venue it was more than 2 months later). The staff was on top of every single detail and were so professional every step of the way. Throughout the entire planning process, Devon, the wedding coordinator, was expedient in answering any questions that we had. Owie, the GM, was always super accommodating to any requests we had and extremely nice. They were both wonderful on the day of the wedding, and we knew we didn't have a thing to worry about.

We had our ceremony and cocktail hour at Lavanda, and it's a stunning backdrop with the vines, pond, and the lavender just beginning to grow in. Then we had the reception in the Barrel Room, and it's even more beautiful in person than in photos. The food, dessert, and wine were amazing, and everyone told us that they thought everything was super tasty. The venue was really accommodating with dietary restrictions, and were able to provide a gluten-free, dairy-free meal for my sister, and a vegetarian meal for a friend, even when he had a buffet. The flowers and decorations all turned out so beautifully, and the planning was so convenient and easy. Olivia from Deluxe Design Decor did a killer job figuring out what we were looking for, and turning it into exactly what I'd hoped for.

We also rented the Tuscan House, and I highly recommend you do the same. The house itself is beautiful and spacious, and it was so nice to have it to get ready in on the day of the wedding and staying on the property after the wedding. Having the rehearsal dinner on the patio overlooking the vines, also catered by Leal, was lovely.

Profile Picture Elishema, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I can not say enough amazing things about Leal. From the tour and taking the time to explain everything to us to the final day they made wedding planning fun and as stress free. Owie and the team are the nicest people to work with and know the ins and out of how to coordinate an amazing wedding. This place is drop dead gorgeous and everything they do looks amazing. They take care of everything from food, dessert, flowers, center pieces, dj to day of coordination. The price is amazing and you get so much more for your money with this venue than other venues in the area. I knew when booking this venue that I would have an amazing wedding but it was better than I could ever imagine and everything was perfect thanks to them!

Profile Picture Shelbie, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I got married at leal in September 2016 from beginning to end my entire wedding process was amazing! Devon and Owie made me, my fiancé and our parents feel like part of the family. They were so on top of everything, every single detail was handled for me. Every guest could not stop complimenting on what an amazing and beautiful wedding we had. We wish we could re-live our day over and over! Thank you Leal team for making my wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Such a beautiful venue for our June wedding- the lavender, the wine, the food, the views!!! Oh and the staff were on top of their game. We wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture User6023131, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I am so grateful that my husband and I agreed to have our wedding her at Leal Vineyards. Owie and Kendra were beyond helpful and took care of every single detail that needed attention. Every wedding has that one small thing that can turn ugly but they didn't miss a beat. From the servers to the driver of the shuttle, we heard so many compliments from all of our guests and I think that's what made it so enjoyable. Not to mention that the food was AMAZING!!! We like to continue to visit for wine tastings because the staff isn't just staff.....they feel like family.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Our wedding cake was made to feed 200 guests! For the price we received 2 large sheet cakes and a three tier pretty and decorated cake! We like simple and chic and Kim Brandon produced!! Happy!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Léal Vineyards for a gorgeous winery wedding. The entire event staff- including Owie and Kendra are amazing- extremely helpful, very timely with email, available to get together, and they do absolutely everything they can to make your wedding perfect.

Giselle with Léal and Deluxe, Design, Decor is absolutely amazing! She was our florist and day of coordinator. The flowers were incredible- exactly what I envisioned and she really understood my vision for the day and exceeded my hopes and dreams to create the perfect day!

Mario was an awesome DJ. We had a great meeting with him and he kept people dancing until the end of the night!

Chef Mark is incredible- very calm and helpful. The tasting was amazing and I am not kidding the buffet on the day of tasted exactly like the food specially prepared for the tasting. The short ribs are one of his specialties and I also highly highly recommend the duck confit and the potatoes au gratin! The Grove restaurant is near the venue and absolutely amazing http://lealvineyardsgrove.com/

The whole staff works so well and does everything they can to make your event incredible. Everyone is still raving about all aspects of the day. They truly go above and beyond. The value is unbeatable and the location is stunning. I truly felt I was in capable, calm, experienced, professional hands and it allowed me to plan my whole wedding in 5 months pretty stress free!

Profile Picture Sheila, 10/25/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Awesome place to get married at beautiful place

Profile Picture User5124551, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I could not be happier with my wedding at Leal. Owie was the best wedding vendor I worked with by far, he was quick to answer my bazillion questions, he was kind, accommodating, and his staff was by my side and beck and call the day of. You have no idea how helpful it is to have their assistant, Sammi, running to grab food, drinks, and round up vendors for you!
I worked with Giselle on the decor and she executed my vision perfectly, not one details went missed! We had her coordinate the day of and it went smooth and with no hiccups, yes, you read that correctly; NO ERRORS!! She helped me calm my nerves because it was clear she was on top of everything!
We rented the houses they have available on the property which made the day so much more enjoyable. We had a guy house and a girl house and never had to leave the location. The rooms were beautiful and the house felt warm and cozy. They even have a hot tub that overlooks the waterfall and entire property!
The wine and food were AMAZING. I could have sat and ate all night! We also opted for the smore bar which was delicious.
Owie was a phenomenal event manager and the day could not have been more perfect!! He made me feel like I was his friend and special, not just another bride at their very busy venue. That feeling while planning a wedding is invaluable!
Leal is amazing!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so happy with Leal Vineyards!

They brought every detail of our dream wedding to life, Owie, Giselle, and all the staff were so amazing!

The food was amazing, the wine as well as cocktail drinks were great, the venue is stunning, we could not have asked for more!

Thanks for helping make our day so amazing!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/11/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our son and his beautiful bride found Leal and we could not have been happier! Owie really was amazing and attentive to our daughter in laws requests! We loved the venue, the people, the location, the food was great, the barrel room was a stunning place for a great reception! Continue the great work Frank and team!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leal Vineyards is a hidden gem in a small town! When my friend told me to look at this place in Hollister, I thought she was kidding. I would have never guessed such a beautiful location was out there! They had everything I wanted and hosted us for the whole weekend. They have 3 different locations where you can hold the ceremony. We chose to have it at the Lavanda in front of the lake. Then they had a tent where we had the reception. Also included in our package was the rehearsal dinner, which is rare to find! We had it at the Olive Grove and they did a Tuscan theme dinner, which was amazing!

They also had 2 houses on the property that we were able to rent out for the whole weekend. The whole wedding party stayed there and we want to go back! The houses are beautiful!!! We had a fire in the huge outdoor fire pit one night and they also have a great hot tub on the top of the waterfall! We also were able to host a brunch on the deck of the houses on Sunday after the wedding. It was a great weekend event!

Owie is great to work with and is so prompt on answering all your questions. He was willing to make changes to the menu for us and was flexible with our time. They aren't looking to nickel and dime you, like other wedding venues and they really do make sure everything goes as planned. The staff was great and everyone at the wedding had a blast.

I wish I could do it all over again just so I could have another great weekend at Leal Vineyards!

Not to forget though that the wine is really good too!

Profile Picture User1313812, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Owie who did an amazing job, he worked with our budget and schedules. He is definitely into his profession, and makes Leal Vineyards look very good. Leal Vineyards is such a gorgeous venue with beautiful scenery. It is exactly what we both dreamt of having for our wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/24/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leal Vineyards was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. The venue is beautiful and the entire staff is friendly, helpful, and professional. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Highly reccomend this venue...

Profile Picture Amy, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Would do it all over again here!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/7/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leal Vineyards were incredible! They were the easiest vendor to work with, they did EXACTLY what they said they would do and actually gave us so much extra going above and beyond the day of that our whole wedding day felt just like a fairytale!

To start, Yes they are very expensive, but for what you get its totally worth it.

I would highly suggest renting the guest houses, it will make your wedding experience so magical.

I would highly suggest using Giselle to decorate the venue for you. First, its cheaper that hiring someone not associated with Leal to do it for you. Second, she is wonderful and her job and will make everything look just like you imagined.

Owie is the best guy you will ever meet! He was there for us every step of the way, answering all of our questions, always patient and always very quick to respond to emails or phone calls.

Now on to the extra special amazingness that is Leal Vineyards. The night before the wedding we had the rehearsal dinner at the Guesthouses at Leal. Owie contacts me and says that the chef is worried about us not having enough food so he wants to make appetizer's for our guest complementary! I then get an email from Giselle saying that she would like to add some fresh flowers to my centerpieces for me complementary! We had planned to use some fake flowers that we had purchased from Michaels, but Giselle took care of everything and it looked absolutely beautiful and saved me so much time and stress the day of!

This doesn't even start to cover all of the ways that Leal helped make our wedding day all that we could dream, but I hope it will give you an idea. I was also approached by almost every guest who said that the food was wonderful (seriously their chicken is to die for) and that the venue was absolutely beautiful and the perfect setting for a wedding.

I can't thank Leal enough!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/13/13, 2 Reviews
4.7

The venue is truly a hidden gem! The staff is very friendly, Owie, our on site coordinator was very generous, understanding, and accommodating. We truly enjoyed the venue, and our guests were in awe of it as well. It is intimate, beautiful, and truly has many elements from the barrel room, olive grove, to ceremony and tent reception are all options that you can take advantage of. We also used the 2 houses on the property for the weekend, and that truly helped house our bridal party and guests for the weekend and not have to make the commute back and forth. We truly enjoyed our experience and would highly recommend this venue to others!

Profile Picture User2127373, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are working with Leal Vineyards for a wedding and everything has been so incredibly smooth. Everyone is kind, professional and responsive. The photos don't do justice to the property - it's gorgeous, the houses that you can rent for the weekend are immaculate and the wine is wonderful. Would definitely recommend this property for weddings, wine tasting and events!

Profile Picture User5073488, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
2.5

Overall, we were not impressed with the way Leal handled everything leading up to the big day. It's a beautiful venue, if you don't mind disorganization, it might be perfect for you.

First, our names were misspelled on four items leading up to the big day. After we corrected them each time, adjustments were not made until the fourth time. This caused issues with the tasting and hotel reservation codes, and when we brought this up, they referred to the original contract where one of the three instances of our last name on the page was ambiguous - insinuating that our handwriting caused the confusion.

They don't give you a timeline as to when you will be contacted by vendors, or checkpoints or anything to that effect, but they will be sure to contact you regarding payment. I had multiple coordinators throughout this process, and it felt like every other email was from a new coordinator, saying that the previous one had left the company. I kept getting incorrect invoices which required us to correct them, and I had to consistently remind them that we had already sent checks in for various deposits and payments.

Leading up to the event, I made it very clear that my dad was deceased and that it was very important that he was not mentioned. Instead, the coordinator grabs my UNCLE from the seats and asks where I want my DAD to stand. I was very upset!

Before the ceremony, I informed the DJ that I did NOT want country music and the first thing I hear after our first dance was country music. When we did sunset photos, they did not announce we would be back to the venue, so the majority of our guests left at 8pm. A small announcement would have prevented us returning to less than 20 people (out of ~110) remaining at the venue.

There are some other things I cannot fit in this review. We spoke with the main coordinator about our review and we felt he marginalized our complaints and kept redirecting the conversation.

Profile Picture Alison, 7/7/17, 1 Review