LeahLetters Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah Getting married on 05/08/2022

Lovely chalkboard signage

LeahLetters did the chalkboard calligraphy for our wedding at Tranquility Farm - her services were included, which was a lovely addition to our wedding weekend. Her questionnaire is easy to use and helped us provide clear guidance for creating both a bar menu and a seating chart on a large chalkboard at the venue. It looked beautiful and was exactly what we wanted! The signage that Leah has done for Tranquility Farm is lovely and it was great not to have to worry about those extra decorations.
    Laila B. Married on 08/14/2021

Beautiful wedding banners

My wedding planner put me in touch with Leah regarding signage. I was originally looking at your typical chalkboards and mirrors before I came across Leah's stunning hand written banners. They were absolutely beautiful blowing in the breeze at our large farm wedding. It was the most stunning touch. Leah was wonderful to work with and the whole process including the seating chart went extremely well. We were lucky to find something so unique!
  • W
    William S. Married on 07/04/2021

Custom Calligraphy Need in a Pinch

I contacted Leah about a job I needed I quick turn around for. Working with her was easy because of her professionalism, affable nature and genuine care for the project. I would highly recommend Leah for any calligraphy needs!
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn P. Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Custom design - calligraphy, wedding signs

Our journey with LeahLetters started long before my daughters wedding day and her work is so beautiful and enhanced every detail of our wedding. It started with the custom corn hole boards she helped create with Michelle and Andrews logo as a Christmas gift from Michelle to Andrew. That logo she custom created would become our signature logo on invitations, programs, a flag, cocktail napkins, stirrers, welcome letters and more. It was beautiful and easy to use thanks to Leah! The collaboration she did with Curious Fox Press on our invitations and programs was breathtaking! Our maps included in the wedding invitations she did touched our hearts and captured a beautiful memory for us all. Then the day of wedding signs were breathtaking and spectacular! Starting with our acrylic seating chart to the stone tiles at the head table and parents table - just amazing. Our signs on bars and the Hitch bar were precious. We can’t say enough great things about how wonderful a part Leah played in Michelle and Andrews wedding! Her work is perfection and just made our reception incredible. She works so hard and she and Michelle just collaborated on every detail to make the wedding just pop! Thanks Leah for being an incredible part of my daughter and son in laws day!
  • W
    Wendy R. Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful calligraphy and products!

Leah did our seating tiles, seating chart, and guest book sign for our recent wedding and we are so happy with how everything came out. The seating tiles were beautiful, and people enjoyed taking them home as a keepsake. She did two windows for our seating chart, which looked lovely, and the guest book sign was a nice touch as well. We hired her relatively late in the planning process and she was able to complete everything on time without any problems. All of her pieces look beautiful, and I'd highly recommend her for any of your calligraphy and signage needs!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 05/10/2019

Best Calligrapher

Leah is so so talented and I couldn't be happier to have picked her for all my wedding day calligraphy needs! She was so easy to work with, really easy to contact and reach, and gets back to you so quickly. She's really flexible with changes and last minute updates. My wedding was 5/10 and I didn't have to have final info (seating chart names, table names, etc.) to her until around 5/1, which alleviated a lot of stress on my end. She works quickly and it's all so beautiful. She did our menu sign, welcome sign, table names, dietary restriction labels, cigar bar sign, seating chart and I think even a few more things- so worth it. Exactly like I hoped for! She also kept me updated with pictures and videos throughout her whole process which was so fun!
  • lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/20/2018

Talented calligrapher

Leah went above and beyond to make sure I had the elements I needed for my wedding day. She was incredibly responsive (with some day long texting when it was crunch time). The final product was beautiful and she is so talented with all thing wording, no matter what platform.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/06/2018

Window Pane

LeahLetters is fantastic. I was looking for someone to make a “program” on a window pane and she did it even better than I could’ve imagined. I emailed her about month before my wedding expecting her to be booked full, but she was able to do it on such short notice! We were also able to pick it up and drop it off with her, which was super convenient.
    I really enjoyed working with Leah- she was very responsive, so talented and professional. I wish we had her do more signs!! Her work is beautiful and speaks for itself.
    Thank you Leah for contributing to our favorite day yet. We absolutely loved your work.
  • Kendra
    Kendra B. Married on 09/22/2018

Easy and fantastic!

Leah was amazing. Prompt with her responses, and extremely flexible with my changing needs! The customer service side of her is top notch. Her work, as you can see, is flawless and just magical. I would highly recommend Leah with any of your calligraphy needs- she helped bring my day to life! Thank you so much!
    Megan Married on 09/09/2018
    Leah did our guest seating chart along with a few other signs for our wedding and they turned out PERFECT! Its obvious from her work that she puts a lot of time and effort into each sign/piece she makes and her collection is continually growing. The seating chart we chose was her tall glass slab on a wood base and we got so many great compliments from guests. It was a fun way to switch things up from the traditional name cards and have it really stand out. Trust me, you will not be disapointed!
    Brielle Married on 09/07/2018
    Leah is super talented and amazing! I'm the mother of the bride so we worked together once my daughter told me the pieces she wanted. Leah handled my "this is my last change" craziness like a pro and didnt make me feel bad about being insane. Her pieces are beautiful and her work is stunning! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the seating chart! If you need that perfect extra touch for your wedding or special event, I highly recommend Leah and would use her again in a second!
  • JerMonica
    Jermonica D. Married on 09/03/2018

A Match Made in Heaven

What an amazing experience. I enjoyed working with Leah. She is extremely creative and very patient. Leah created multiple items for my September wedding. She created a seating chart on a wooden door that was absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous. She also created our his & hers bar menu. Her attention to detail is amazing. Each piece is unique and your wedding will be one of a kind. Thank you Leah for bringing our vision to light. It was a pleasure working with you and I highly recommend your services to any couple looking to add a unique sense of elegance to their very special day. JerMonica Davis
  • Kyle
    Kyle F. Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Decorations!

Leah is incredibly talented and was a joy to work with. We ordered a sign with our last name on it to have at the entrance of the venue as guests arrived and plan on keeping it in our home together too. Leah was able to incorporate details from our invitations and provided us multiple proofs as we made adjustments throughout the process. She is both kind and organized and we would not hesitate to recommend her for any amount of decorations from a small sign to a full seating chart!
    Delphie Married on 07/07/2018
    Leah was originally supposed to do our board but there was an issue and she wasn't able to. Instead of just saying she couldn't, she found us someone to do it instead of her. WHich was extremely thoughtful. Loved speaking with her and she was great at following up.
    Patricia Married on 06/30/2018
    Leah was a pleasure to work with...responsive, professional, and very talented. She took our ideas, provided suggestions, then 'lettered' a beautiful mirror to be used at our daughter's wedding reception. It was the perfect 'final touch' for the venue.
    Courtney Married on 06/16/2018
    I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the decorations at my wedding were - and it's wonderful to be able to say they were ALL Leah Letters!! My ENTIRE wedding had her signs displayed throughout, and she had signs that I could rent, or have custom made. She also did the Marble tiles for my escort card table and they were an absolute hit!! I work in the wedding industry and have seen many weddings- in my opinion, Leah has the BEST designs and décor pieces in the area!! She was responsive, thorough in her details, and an absolutely joy to work with during my planning. She thought and asked me details I never would have thought of, but that I did truly care about! (i.e. where I would want things to go, the colors of wood, writing, etc) I am so glad I chose Leah and I would easily recommend her to any couple!!!
    Kristen Married on 06/16/2018
    Leah is amazing! She did some chalkboard signs and a huge seating chart for my June wedding and they were absolutely stunning! Not only is her work beautiful, but she’s also so sweet and easy to work with. She totally brought my vision to life! Thank you, Leah!
    Brett Married on 03/05/2018
    Leah is so talented! She created beautiful signs for a styled shoot back in March and did such a wonderful job! I recommend Leah to ALL of my brides! :)
    Shannon Married on 03/03/2018
    Leah is extremely talented. We were so impressed with her work.
  • Lyndsay
    Lyndsay Married on 10/01/2017
    Leah was amazing! From the first time we spoke about what my ideas were for the wedding to the last conversation a few days prior, she was so helpful and made my crazy little details come to life in our wedding invitations to our custom wedding monogram to the signage throughout our wedding day. Her work is the best out there and you certainly get the best package of professionalism, creativity, and there’s no doubt she will understand what you are thinking and make it come a reality no questions asked. We couldn’t be more grateful for Leah - thank you for everything!
    Jacquelyn Married on 08/01/2016
    Leah was amazing in creating that personal touch we were looking for on our wedding day. She made several signs for our wedding, and was able to work quickly with our tight timeline. We had some unique ideas and she was so creative in that she could take our ideas and turn them into reality! LeahLetters is truely the best!