Leah Marie Photography Reviews

112 | Murrieta, CA

112 Reviews for Leah Marie Photography

Christina L. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Highly Recommend!

We chose Leah Marie Photography for our wedding photography and videography. Leah was our photographer. She and her team made the photography process (first looks, bridal party photos, etc) easy and enjoyable. One of my earring backs kept popping off during one of the shoots and Leah quickly came up with a solution. They gave us positive feedback and encouragement during the shoots that helped me relax and just enjoy the moment. Leah took the time prior to our wedding to find out exactly what we're looking for, style/preferences, and "must have" shots at the wedding. Despite having our wedding during a period of vast uncertainty (i.e. COVID19), they were very professional, dependable, responded in a timely fashion, and all around made the entire process very easy. They have such wonderful, kind energy and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Jassica M. · Married on 05/09/2021

Great photography and videography team

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Marcella for our engagement photo shoot and wedding. Marcella was AMAZING! I cannot say enough nice things about her.

The days leading up to my wedding were stressful, because COVID restrictions forced us to push our wedding out a whole year. During the whole process, Leah Marie Photography was easy to work with and responded quickly to our emails and questions.

Marcella was so bubbly and sweet the day of the wedding. She was very efficient when taking group photos. We appreciate Marcella and her team so much.

We are looking forward to our photos and wedding video!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Natalie

Natalie A. · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing company!!

Marcella and her team were absolutely amazing!! From the first time I talked to her it was so professional and great communication. We used them for our wedding day photos. Marcella was so great at going over what was most important to be captured on our wedding day. We filled out a questionnaire and filled out exactly what moments we wanted captured and all the wedding day information. She also called to check in the week of the wedding. The day of the wedding Marcella and her team literally captured every moment. She has amazing talent to visualize photos and I loved all the direction she gave us. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She worked so hard the day of our wedding and I am forever grateful!! If you want a company to trust on your wedding day chose Leah Marie Photography. I can't say enough good things

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa Z. · Married on 08/24/2019

Loved them!

They were amazing to work with! Bundled everything for engagement photos, sign in book, wedding day, photo booth, drone and video. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Tabitha

Tabitha E. · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Leah and her team! Leah was my photographer, and her kindness and calm personality made my day so much easier. She has a way of making those nerves go away! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring Leah as our photographer! Her professionalism and skill truly stands out and she knows how to pull together a big group while still having fun! After our big day, I had other vendors complimenting me on her. Do yourself a favor, hire Leah and her team!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Candace · Married on 07/18/2018

Fantastic and beautiful pictures.

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Emily

Emily W. · Married on 06/28/2018

So amazing!

Leah Marie Photography was the best vendor decision we ever made! Their service was absolutely amazing. The videographer and photographer were super friendly, and Marcella especially made me feel like a princess! Both my husband and I get super uncomfortable with photography, but they made everything feel very natural and fun. They were also SO amazing on the day of the ceremony- we had a very poor wedding coordinator and Marcella worked so hard to pick up the slack. She even ran off to find my flats for me during the reception because my heels were too painful! Customer service was definitely 11/10 so amazing. And that doesn't even take into account the final product! Our photos were insanely beautiful- we can't stop looking through them all the time. We got our video back about 8 weeks after the wedding (great turnaround!) and the first time we watched it we both cried all over again. I would absolutely recommend this vendor, the entire process from visiting for a quote to receiving our footage was just amazing.
    -E&E 6/28/18

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jessica M. · Married on 05/27/2018

We could not have been happier with Leah Marie Photography as our wedding photographers. I originally discovered them on instagram & sent an email to get more info. They promptly responded to with a link to check out their packages & set up an appt. We met with Marcella at our original appt and she was SO sweet, fun & bubbly, it felt like meeting with an old friend! Their office is gorgeous which probably wouldn't matter to most people, but it was a selling point for me lol. Communicating with them from day one up until our wedding day was a breeze & they reached out on a regular basis via email and text to ask if I needed anything or had any questions. All the LMP girls are so sweet and genuinely kind. The day of our wedding Leah and Corey were our photographers and they were AMAZING. Having beautiful photos was very important to me, but honestly, I wasn't super excited to be taking pictures for hours-but I have to say taking the pics before the ceremony with our wedding party and during our first look was one of the highlights of the entire day. Leah and Corey made it so fun! They helped keep us on schedule & worked so well with our other vendors.
    Working with LMP was amazing. Before our wedding I just wanted to choose a photographer that would create beautiful photos, but I had no idea how big of a role your photographer plays in the whole process of your wedding day, & how much their energy and professionalism (punctuality, organization, communication), will impact your big day. Our finished pictures were ready in 6 weeks. They came out gorgeous and we’ve received so many complements! Every detail of our wedding was captured so beautifully. They offer videography services as well, which I really wish we would have splurged on, so if you are on the fence or aren't sure if you should spend the money on it, I’d say do it. I would recommend LMP to anyone getting married in a heartbeat! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kari · Married on 05/19/2018

We worked directly with Marcella and Beth and had the best experience! I forgot to send my preferred picture list, but it didn't matter, we got every shot we wanted, plus some! They were so easy to work with, and made managing our large, pushy family look so easy! Would absolutely recommend them to anybody getting married!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Amanda D. · Married on 04/28/2018

We have worked with Leah Marie Photography multiple times and they are professional, reliable, incredibly talented and the fun to work with.

We hired Leah Marie Photography for my daughter’s engagement session and wedding, then my parent’s 50th anniversary (vow renewal) and now my son’s engagement and wedding. These ladies are professional, fun and they provide the best in quality and performance. Additionally, they offer beautiful photo booth options, which have been fun for our guests to bring home a keepsake photo collage. I could not imagine using anyone else to capture the memories of our family’s special events. I highly recommend hiring Leah Marie Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Megan · Married on 02/25/2018

Honestly the best wedding photographers around. We used Leah Marie Photography for our Engagement Photos and for our wedding. Marcella was amazing and captured the most amazing images for our engagement session and made the entire experience so easy and fun. We were kind of nervous but you couldn't tell in the beautiful photos that came out. Working with Leah Marie on our wedding day was a special experience. She took charge and basically directed the entire day leading up to the ceremony and before the reception and captured some absolutely stunning images. A lof of my bridesmaids are already married and made comments saying "wow she's amazing" "this is so fun, I wish my photographer would have captured that" etc. through ought the experience. If you are going to have your dream wedding, you might as well hire the dream photographers at Leah Marie Photography!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Stacee · Married on 02/16/2018

WoW! Just Wow! When I met with Leah she was very friendly, open and welcoming. She sounded so excited to be a part of our day. I received multiple follow up emails and the questionnaires they send out, make everything so seamless and easy the day of. I can not be happier with how organized they were and how quickly I received my photos (I got them in 3 weeks!!) I also got their photo booth as an add on (not included with package). The day of, the photographer learned all my wedding party's names by HEART. Who does that? Amazing and couldn't be happier with the turn out. They even reminded me of certain photos I had asked for. Super excited!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Krysten · Married on 02/10/2018

These ladies are top notch! From the beginning they were in constant communication even checking in to see if we needed anything not photography related.
    Day of the wedding the two photographers were sooo great. They were fun, informative, and guided us through the day with ease.
    They let us know after the wedding to expect our pictures in 6-8 weeks and we received them in less than two weeks!
    Now let's talk quality of the photos...NEXT.LEVEL.
    They captured every single detail of the day from beginning to end. It's incredible. The photos have blown us away. We feel they fully utilized our beautiful venue, Galway Downs.

The only downside is all of the photos are so darn good we're going to have to wall paper our house with wedding photos!!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 08/25/2017

Simply the best money we spent on a service for our wedding. We had the pleasure of having Marcella and Vicki photographing our wedding day and WOW they were both amazing my new husband hates pictures (he will not take them unless basically forced) so he really was not thrilled about having to take photos at the wedding but he absolutely raved about how much he loved Marcella and her positive attitude and uplifting personality. Of course we haven't actually seen the outcome of the photos since we just got married but I know they are going to be great. They paid attention to every little detail of the photos and really wanted to understand the family dynamics to make the day go completely smooth. I can't express in words how amazing this team was and how I have no regret in hiring them. All my guest were very impressed and kept coming up to me during the night and commenting on how wonderful the photographers were. It's legit when your guest notice how fantastic someone you've hired is. Can't wait to cast my eyes on these photos.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2017

My fiance and I spent so long trying to find the perfect photographers, when we came across Leah Marie Photography I knew they were the ones for us. I loved the way all of their photos looked and I was so excited to work with them. At the beginning of our engagement shoot my fiance and I were both a little nervous because we had never taken photos like this before and we were not sure what to expect. Amanda was our photographer for the day and she was amazing! She was so sweet and easy to talk to and she told us what poses to do which made everything easier. She even took the time to constantly adjust my hair to make sure our pictures looked perfect. We just saw a sneak peek of our photos on the website and they were gorgeous! We can't wait to see the rest and work with them again on our wedding day. It is a great feeling to know that we are in great hands and can expect great photos from our wedding day. I highly recommend Leah Marie Photography for any photo session and/or wedding the whole team is fantastic!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/16/2017

All I can say is Marcella was my favorite person from our wedding day. First and foremost our wedding photos are gorgeous. Marcella was very, very sweet, a delight to work with, she gave excellent direction and made me feel beautiful. We have incredible photos. From meeting with them, creating photo needs and day of shooting it was easy. I was really nervous going into it because I don't like to be the center of attention but they made me feel really comfortable the day of our wedding. Bonus: while changing into my second dress the clasp came off and she sewed it in seconds for me. They were highly recommended and I can totally see why. Professional and personable. Hope to use them again for future photos :)

Marcella you are a doll! Thanks again.

-Courtney and Chris Vialovos

Sent on 08/14/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/28/2017

Leah and Marie were absolutely a pleasure to work with, along with all of their photographers. We hired The Studio to do our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Our engagement session was awesome! The photographer was so friendly and great at coaching two of us that haven’t ever taken any sort of professional photos. The editing was also great. The two photographers at our wedding were so awesome. We really couldn’t have been happier with the way the photos turned out. Sometimes we look at other people’s wedding photos and think “wow did we get lucky with such amazing photographers”. I think the overall cost of everything was very in line with local prices for wedding photographers. Very much worth every penny, and at no point did we feel like we were overpaying, especially seeing the end result. We cannot recommend Leah and Marie enough.

Sent on 12/02/2017
  • Troy

Troy · Married on 05/12/2017

We cannot say enough for the wonderful, professional, beautiful services provided by Leah Marie and her team. Every step of the process from our welcome interview, the constant communications, the engagement photos and the day of wedding got better with every interaction. Leah Marie's constant smile and humor put us at ease with every snap of the camera and her professional experience showed as we constantly looked at sample photos and then finally the photo books and portraits ordered.

Picking a photographer can be one more checklist on the wedding list but not one you should take lightly. As a groom, most of the steps can be overwhelming but with Leah Marie, you will not be disappointed. Taking potential stressful situations and turning them into fun filled activities is something both bride and groom can walk away from with smiles, tears, laughs and certainly not something you will ever forget. Leah Marie and her team were the best part of the whole wedding, other than the beautiful bride.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/09/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Leah Marie Photography. We had Marcella and Vicky as photographers and Ashley as our videographer and they were AMAZING! Our photos and video turned out better than I could have even hoped for! The video made my mother cry it was so good (and she didn't even cry at the actual wedding). Besides that, the staff is super friendly, professional, and easy to get in touch with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

My fiance and I had our engagement photos taken by Marcella, and she was nothing short of AMAZING! Leading up to the engagement shoot, her and Leah were very responsive through emails and made sure that it was everything that we wanted! And to say it simply, it exceeded our expectations! Marcella really made us feel comfortable during our shoot, encouraging us and complementing us throughout the entire time. After taking almost all the photos, she asked us if there was any ideas that we had, and she was so quick to take any picture we wanted!
    All in all, a wonderful experience and we can't wait to have them shoot our wedding! :)

Sent on 06/10/2016
  • I

Iracmay · Married on 10/22/2016

Leah Marie Photography we want to thank you for the wonderful photos taken recently at our wedding at Europa Village. You were recommended on the vender list and as soon as we checked your website and got to see your work we knew right away we wanted to hire you as our photographers.

Everything was perfect from start to finish and Marcella makes sure that everything was going smoothly. She knew exactly what she was doing and she gave us clear instructions of how to pose and all the good spots to capture the perfect photo. We didn't have a photo must list (and we are glad we didn't), we told Marcella that we just want to have fun with our friends and family and she was able to capture that and even more.

We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out and we are so glad that we got to work with you. Highly recommended for anyone that is searching for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Candace · Married on 09/17/2016

We had our wedding at the Villa de Amore in Temecula September 17th. Leah Marie Photography did such an amazing job capturing every moment. The team is so sweet and amazing. They knew the location and picked beautiful shots. Katy was the lead photographer and she was fantastic. She captured every shot we wanted and made the whole process go very smoothly. Thank you so much for snapping all the shots that we will cherish forever.
    Sincerely,
    Mr. and Mrs. Starr

Sent on 11/28/2016

Nina · Married on 07/31/2016

AMAZING! I absolutely loved of our wedding photos. Vicki and Katy captured our love and our personalities so well. I am so thankful for Vicki and Katy from the studio (we got married at Villa de Amore). We had our wedding board and they matched all the photos we loved. Our bridal party was quite spontaneous and they just followed our lead, they were incredible and truly delivered!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

We had our wedding at Galway Downs. Leah Marie Photography was part of our package and I'm so glad we put our trust in them for some amazing photos! The Photography to me was the most important and when I looked at the reviews and galleries of photos I knew it was the right choice. Even my first meeting with Leah made me feel comfortable. Leah was so sweet and genuinely cared about our day and what we were looking for photography wise. I'm so glad we decided to purchase all of our photos, because there honestly weren't any bad ones. I can honestly look back on them and relive the whole day. Plus our family, and extended family photos are irreplaceable. There aren't many times where they are all together and now we have gorgeous photos to remember.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Shelby · Married on 06/11/2016

Leah Marie Photography is the absolute best! My wedding photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined and I have Leah and her fabulous team to thank for that. They made sure that they knew what I wanted well before hand with questionnaires and follow up emails. Every photo idea that I said I wanted captured on our wedding day, Leah made sure they were taken, including so many others that I didn’t think of. The photographers are creative geniuses and true professionals and it absolutely shows in their photos. They take the time to learn exactly what you are looking for and what you want in your photos, and they make it happen. They even have a prop and furniture rental company that they work with so that you can stage the perfect scene/backdrop for your engagement photos/wedding. Once my husband and I got our engagement photos back from Leah Marie Photography, we had no doubt that we had chosen the best possible photographer for our wedding. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and having Leah Marie Photography capture the beautiful memories that we will cherish forever is everything. Thank you LMP for the most spectacular wedding photos a girl could ever ask for!!

Sent on 12/06/2016