Leah Diane, Violinist - Tampa Reviews

46 Reviews for Leah Diane, Violinist - Tampa

• Racquel

Racquel · Married on 11/16/2019

such a beautiful violinist

Leah did such an amazing day playing for our ceremony. She was lovely in every way. It was beautifully done. thank you for everything:)

Sent on 11/25/2019

Matthew Marovich · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect! Can't ask for anyone better!

What a beautiful touch to our wedding. Leah provided a duet with her on violin and another musician on the cello. The strings really made for an extra beautiful ceremony and a fun cocktail hour as well! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Lavon · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience!

Leah and her 2nd player performed very well for our wedding. Everyone complemented us on the band amd the music selection. I was able to give her some pieces that were non-traditional and they did a great job! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Patrick Canezo · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing violinist

Leah was a great to work with for our wedding. We had found her on wedding wire and after exchanging emails, decided to have her play along with a cello during the cocktail hour of our wedding reception. She already had a great set list prepared for weddings but she was also able to accommodate a song that my wife requested (Shiek's Song from legend of Zelda). She was able to don't the sheet music for it last minute and it sounded amazing at the reception. Many of our guests raved about the music during the cocktail hour. We would definitely look to her again for other events.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Doug Koesel · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome experience

Very polite and professional. Recieved tons of compliments on how amazing it was to have her play at my parents wedding anniversary. She is a must to have if you are looking for a violinist.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Maria

Maria Morales · Married on 07/13/2019

Truly amazing

This company performed beautifully at my ceremony! Leah is prompt with email/phone call responses as well as accommodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Javier · Married on 05/18/2019

Super friendly and flexible!

Wife and I wanted to have certain unique things in our ceremony like the imperial march and she delivered flawlessly! Played at a high enough volume where everyone heard perfectly fine and clear in an outdoor venue without any microphone or amplification. She was super nice and responsive to all our messages. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Leah was Amazing

I asked her to play at our wedding fairly last minute and I am so glad I did. She let us choose the songs from an extensive array of choices, and was willing to learn a song if we had wanted something else. If you want very classy ceremony music I would recommend violin, and if you want a violinist I would recommend Leah. She is wonderful.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Julie Rockwell · Married on 03/09/2019

Rockwell -Fawaz wedding

Leah was wonderful to work with and very helpful in choosing music appropriate to the ceremony and before. Would recommend her and use her again!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Brittany Wade · Married on 03/03/2019

Excellent String Duo!!

Leah was extremely kind and professional from our first interaction. With a cellist, she played classical songs I requested for the ceremony and a wonderful variety of contemporary music during the cocktail hour. Our wedding guests commented on how much they enjoyed the live music and the impressive range of songs played. I highly recommend hiring Leah for your wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Carole Ann Fowler · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect match for my daughter’s wedding

She was responsive from my very first call.
    I live out of state and was anxious about not meeting prior to service.

There was no reason to be anxious, She was prompt for the service and her music was perfect for my daughter’s wedding.
    Her music added so much to the outside wedding. Just a touch of class for the wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Geovannie Castillo · Married on 01/20/2019

Excellent would definitely use again!

We used Leah this earlier this month. She was professional and on time. Everybody loved her. I recommend her if you need a violinist.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

Barn Wedding

Leah was amazing. She responded quickly to all of my emails and questions. All the song choices I wanted for certain parts of the wedding, she was able to accommodate. At the actually wedding, I barely got to hear anything except the song once we said I do because it was Star Wars and stood out more. But I had it recording, and she was amazing. I loved all of her song choices and it sounded great. We received so many compliments on Leah. She actually did my older sisters wedding a few years ago and I knew that I wanted her for mine as well. Highly recommend her at your wedding. And her pricing is extremely reasonable considering how much we spend on our weddings.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Leila E · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend

Leah played the violin during my wedding ceremony, and did an amazing job. She was professional, prompt, and was helpful along the way. I had an idea of some songs I wanted her to play, but she was able to provide her own recommendations as well.

I highly recommend Leah!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/06/2018

Wedding violinist

Leah was very professional and excellent to work with! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 11/04/2017

Leah was amazing! From start to finish, so easy to work with and she provide the most amazing entertainment prior to my wedding. We received so many compliments from guests about her as well, everyone loved her! Thank you,Leah, for helping to make our day so amazing!

Jacqueline and Patrick Shelton

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/04/2017

Leah was great! She was very easy to work with and has a great attitude. We received many compliments from our wedding guests about her, as she played a variety of different music that we requested (rock and roll tunes on a violin). I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you,Leah, for being such a great part of our wedding

Sent on 12/24/2017

Julia · Married on 05/13/2017

Leah was the violinist at our wedding, during the ceremony and cocktail hour. She came highly recommended by our DJ, and performed together with a pianist. She was everything we could ever want in a musician. She played absolutely beautifully, and allowed us the chance to request specific songs. She even learned a piece my grandmother had composed, and played it as a tribute to her! She absolutely exceeded my expectations, and really made my wedding day special.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Ben · Married on 03/18/2017

Very Easy, She Handled Everything and no Complaints,

Very talented

Sent on 06/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/03/2017

We hired Leah to do the music for our ceremony. She was incredibly affordable and was a hit with our guests. She was flexibile with what we wanted and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Tatiana · Married on 01/28/2017

Leah and the rest of her trio were PHENOMENAL for our big day. They are a very talented team, and we are so fortunate to have had them for our day. Our guests gave rave reviews, and they were definitely the perfect fit for the feel we wanted for our wedding.

Thank you so much Leah and team for providing your amazing talent.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Shirnique · Married on 01/14/2017

I booked Leah to play during my wedding ceremony, and boy did I receive a lot of compliments from my guests. They raved about the beautiful songs Leah played as they patiently waited for me to walk down the aisle. She was very professional and arrived to the venue on time. Leah provided a playlist for my husband and I to choose from, and we were also able to make suggestions. I definitely recommend Leah for events!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Marissa · Married on 10/09/2016

Leah was awesome! She was so helpful and so easy to work with. I didn't hear much of the music at the ceremony because I was hidden away until my entrance but the guests raved about her! They said she played up to date songs while guests were arriving and taking their seats. My husband also said she was great! I highly recommend her! Great pricing too!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/13/2016

Leah was seriously THE best! I was so scatter-brained and didn't get her the list of songs for the ceremony until the night before the wedding, and she completely nailed it during the ceremony! It was so beautiful, and I was so happy to have hired her for my wedding! Thank you, Leah! You're amazing!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Michael · Married on 06/14/2015

Leah was wonderful. Timely, professional, courteous, talented and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/19/2015