Leah Daniels Photography Reviews

Leah Daniels Photography 1
Leah Daniels Photography 2
Leah Daniels Photography 3

Mark · Married on 08/11/2018

Leah was great! Most importantly, we received PLENTY (I would guess at least 500) unique, high-quality photos just three weeks after the wedding. Leah was also a great personality to have around on the big day and was willing to help out however needed.

Eric · Married on 06/29/2018

Leah did. Fantastic job with our wedding. My now wife met with several different photographers and narrowed her decision to two. After we met Leah, we decided to go with her.
    Leah went out of her way from the beginning. She photographed our engagement session which was out of the area but, did everything she could to make it work.
    Prior to our wedding, Leah met with us several times, had us fill out a questionnaire, went to the location, and covered everything we wanted in great detail.
    The day of our wedding, Leah and her assistant showed up on time and had a plan in place. We had some issues with our limo (time) but, Leah made sure we got the pictures taken care of.
    After the wedding, I felt maybe we missed some pictures because of the time. When we got our link for the pictures I was very surprised, she somehow got everything we wanted and then some.
    I would recommend Leah and her team for any occasion. She has become not only someone we worked with but, now a friend. We look forward to working with her in the future and happy she helped make the memories of our wedding, something we can look at in the future.

Cassandra · Married on 01/05/2018

Leah's presence at my wedding changed everything for the better! We were all so happy to have her, and her ability to fit right into the day without too much of a fuss was incredible. I was able to enjoy my wedding day with no stress, as she kept a tight schedule and was so upbeat and positive about everything. Leah is prepared, creative, and so much fun to work with!

Leah Daniels Photography 4
    Leah Daniels Photography 5
    Leah Daniels Photography 6

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

I highly recommend Leah as your wedding photographer. As stressful as wedding planning can be, she put us right at ease from day one. She was easy to communicate with, highly organized, and exceptionally detail-oriented. She kept everything organized and running smoothly throughout our entire wedding day. We also had multiple friends and family members comment on what a pleasure she was to work with. Leah is exceptionally talented and we absolutely love all of our wedding photos.

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Leah Daniels Photography and the quality of work that she provides.

In my experience, she gave her everything to ensure that the day was running smoothly, on time, and that I was getting exactly what I wanted- and I did.

She is professional, warm-hearted, detail oriented, and truly an expert of her craft. I would not have had the perfect day that I did, without the guidance of Leah.

If you have the opportunity to work with Leah, take it. I can assure you that you will be in love with the experience and the outcome.

Tiffany · Married on 04/15/2017

We worked with Leah for both our engagement & wedding photos and are so impressed with her work! She took the opportunity to capture some amazing, creative shots. She was always professional, but also made the photo shoots fun! She is very personable and friendly & always made sure everyone was having a good time. She made sure that we got all the photos we wanted & was very thorough. Friends & family keep commenting on how amazing & unique her photos are, and we can't stop sharing them on social media! I would highly recommend Leah to anyone for photographing any occasion. She was such fun & a pleasure to work with!

Leah · Married on 09/17/2016

Leah did such a fantastic job with our wedding! She was extremely professional and responded promptly any time I had questions. My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of a camera but Leah did an excellent job making us feel at ease and natural on the day of our wedding. I chose Leah particularly because of the style of her photography. I love how she seems to capture moments that you'd want to frame and put all over the house! She keeps things light and funny while taking pictures, she was awesome to work with! Leah is definitely your girl if you want things to run smoothly on your big day!!

Carissa · Married on 09/04/2015

I can not even begin to say how absolutely amazing Leah is. I am so grateful that I chose her as my photographer for both my engagement photo session and wedding day. Leah is professional and wildly talented. There was not one photo from my wedding day that I did not love. She is so easy to relate to and she makes you feel so comfortable during your session. She is also all about making you happy and goes out of her way to communicate with you about what types of shots you absolutely need and can't live without and she is great at making sure she gets them! We were able to have several meetings before the wedding day and she was so helpful to me with planning and making sure I had everything set before the day came so that I had the stress off of my back which was so important because my husband was deployed the entire time I was planning my wedding. But, she realized this and the stress that I was under and went out of her way to help me every step of the way. I absolutely would recommend her to anyone who is getting married and needs a quality photographer for both their engagement session and wedding day. All of her photos are breathtaking. Also, I am so in love with the album that we got from her. We were able to make our own custom album that she ordered for us and I love it. Also, she is very quick with editing the photos and getting you sneak peaks of your shoot or big day! My husband and I moved to Okinawa Japan about a month after the wedding and she made sure that she had our photos edited well beforehand so that we could order our album and have it before we moved so we could take it with us! She even hand delivered it to my house to make sure that I got it in time. She is truly amazing at what she does in all aspects!

Nina · Married on 05/24/2014

Leah exceeded my expectations in every aspect including her professionalism, attention to detail, helpfulness, and talent as a photographer. Before the wedding, she worked with me and found out exactly what I wanted. She provided excellent suggestions and referrals for other services that I would need as well. On the wedding day, she was professional, calm, kind, and fun to work with. The digital photos and prints came out gorgeous. The way that she packaged the prints was even beautiful. I would recommend Leah with absolutely no reservations. She is an extremely talented artist and is professional, helpful, and a pleasure to work with.

Kelli · Married on 07/21/2018

Leah was awesome! From the moment I spoke to her on the phone while on the hunt for that perfect photographer, she made me feel comfortable and confident in her abilities as a wedding photographer. The week before the wedding, she called to check in to make sure we were all ready to go. We went over a timeline that helped the day run smoothly. The day of our wedding she brought a great energy to the group. She made everyone feel at ease while getting some amazing shots! Many of my family members/friends commented how she just kind of "fit in" and kept the day fun. She made sure we were getting all the shots we were looking for... all in a timely fashion so that we were able to spend time with our guests during cocktail hour.
    When we received our photos we were blown away. The colors, the set ups... were perfect, and organized in the most perfect way to share with friends and family.
    I would highly recommend Leah if you are looking to add a wonderful/relaxing/fun personality to your special day and if you want gorgeous pictures!

Devin · Married on 08/22/2015

Leah was wonderful to work with. She was so professional and helped in the planning process. Leah makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera.

• User6320958 · 2+ years ago

3.5

We could not have been happier with our choice to hire Leah as our wedding photographer. Leah is very easygoing and makes you feel very comfortable. The photos she captured were perfect. I was very happy with the pictures and how quickly she got our beautiful pictures back to us. I would highly recommend Leah Daniels Photography!