Leah Barry Photography Reviews

38 | Cincinnati, OH

38 Reviews for Leah Barry Photography

• W

Whitney M. · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing duo for engagement and wedding!

Leah and Sean did an amazing job for both our engagement pictures and our wedding. With not really knowing us as a couple she captured my husband and I perfectly. They made sure to get all of the candid pictures of those special moments that are not just formal and posed. They were accommodating if we had any special picture requests and even helped with a day of timeline. One of the things that I love about Leah is that she still uses film. She comes prepared with multiple cameras so that she can capture moments with film but also with digital. Leah and Sean are true professionals and a great duo! I highly recommend them for any photo opportunity. They have multiple packages to fit what any couple are looking for, whether it be just engagement or a full package of engagement AND wedding day.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/09/2018

Timeless photos, Easy-going and Fun Couple

Thank you Leah and Sean for capturing beautiful photos of our wedding, and this post is long overdue! Take one look at Leah's photos and it is clear that she is a talented photographer. Her candid shots in particular are spectacular. However, it is really her fun and professional demeanor which makes her a great business woman and able to run your day smoothly! It really takes a special person to be able to corral large groups of people AND help them relax to produce great photos. Don't hesitate to chose this amazing duo!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

The amazing duo of Leah and Sean Barry

Leah (and Sean) was the very first vendor I booked after securing a venue about a year and half before my actual wedding. Leah went above and beyond to do my engagement photos. She worked with us in the freezing cold after a gorgeous snowfall to take the photos. She did them all on film and they are amazing photos that truly captured my husband and I AND the snow. On our wedding day we also had the pleasure to work with her husband Sean. Best decision of the wedding was to hire both Leah and her husband. Sean did all boys photos and was a blast for the guys to work with because we all know how much the guys LOVE getting their photo taken. Leah was again amazing and captured every detail while getting ready with my girls, the flowers, venue, just everything. She helped my sister bustle my dress and bustled it a few times when no one else was around. Leah was always there to swoop in when I needed something and never hesitated to fix a piece of hair or get some pine cones off my train. They are more than wedding photographers they really become part of the family on the wedding day.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Ariann

Ariann · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing photos, fun couple

Thank you so much Leah and Sean! We absolutely adore our photos and it was so wonderful having Leah and Sean work with us for our engagement and wedding sessions. Leah is hilarious and easygoing and really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera - it felt natural and like we were just spending time with friends! Our photos were a super important part of our wedding and having a comfortable experience was invaluable. Leah and Sean were also willing to travel to New Jersey for our wedding after we moved from Cincinnati, which was great because we really wanted to be able to use the same photographer throughout the process. Thank you again!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2017

Leah and Sean were very professional and did an incredible job. They kept everyone smiling even in 90 degree weather. We love all of the pictures we got back and definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Leah and Sean are AMAZING! They did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day down to every tiny detail and gave us a great balance of posed/candid photos. We could not be more in love with our pictures and our guests and families are still raving about how beautiful they are! She kept us really well organized leading up to the wedding, getting lists of the exact moments and family pictures we wanted, and she gave us a detailed timeline to make the day move smoothly. On top of all this, they are also just so easy and fun to hang out with all day, and you spend A LOT of time with your photographers! We are so glad we chose Leah and Sean, they really are the best!

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

I've used Leah for my engagement photos, our wedding, and maternity photos. She's so much fun to work with and especially on our wedding day made us feel so comfortable. The photos were incredible. She gave us an amazing mix of artistic looking photos, classic photos, and great candids not only of my husband and I but our family and friends as well.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Adaley · Married on 06/25/2016

Leah was so wonderful to work with. She made the entire day so easy and smooth! She went out of her way to help me when i had wedding planning questions and sat down with me to make the “day of” schedule, which was so helpful! Leah got pictures back to me quickly and they were AMAZING! I honestly can’t say enough about Leah and Sean, they are so sweet and have the biggest hearts! Would definitely recommend to any future bride!

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Before you get married, you don't really realize how big a role your photographer plays. They are literally with you all day long! That's why it's so important to find one you mesh with. I am so glad we chose Leah Barry Photography! Everyone had so much fun working with Leah and Sean. They made even the most camera shy people (i.e. me) feel comfortable and they captured so many great moments! Our Florist even used some "premium" flowers in our arrangements for free because she knew Leah was our photographer and would make her work shine. In addition to that, Leah helped save the day! As we were taking "Getting Ready" photos, the clasp of my dress broke off. Before I had time for a Bridezilla meltdown, Leah sprung into action and sewed it back on. Talk about crisis averted! I could not be happier with my decision, and I can't wait to give her a call when we need some newborn photos in a few years! :) Thanks again, Leah and Sean!

Erin · Married on 03/26/2016

Leah did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding pictures. She captures beautiful, natural moments and will set you at ease with her calm sweet spirit :)

Sent on 12/01/2017

Leah and her husband Sean have a talent and an eye for perfection. They know exactly how to capture the entire wedding day, from morning until night, in a casual, fun and professional manner. The photos are simply gorgeous and we have had so many people ask who we used to capture our perfect dream day. Leah also did the engagement photo shoot with the bride and groom and they were stunning! She gets to know the couple before working with them so that she can capture them as they are.

Sent on 12/18/2015
  • I

Iris · Married on 06/19/2015

Leah & Sean are just perfect. There is no way to describe just how amazing they are! Booking them for my wedding was the best decision I ever made, not only were my pictures perfect and timeless but the way they work together to tell your perfect story for the day is one of a kind. Leah has now become a great friend of mine and anyone that books this amazing team will not be disappointed! Their work speaks for itself! :)

Sent on 03/16/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/09/2015

Leah Barry is an absolute joy to work with, an unbelievably talented photographer, and as organized as they come. Choosing Leah Barry Photography was by far one of the best decisions I made while planning a wedding. My husband and I were nervous when we first started our engagement session, but within minutes, Leah had us feeling natural, comfortable, and having so much fun. Leah was more than helpful in answering every question I had during the process not only related to pictures, but all things wedding. From the beginning, she took the time to help me create vision and excitement for our big day. Leah's personality is infectious, and she was so great to have around! From calming my nerves to sewing a hole in my maid of honor's dress back together with bobby pins, she was a life saver. Leah beautifully captured the scenic backdrop of our wedding and capitalized on opportunities to do so. She did not hesitate to steal us away from the reception to snap a few photos in front of a gorgeous sunset or snap spontaneous pictures of my bridesmaids and I with our guest, buddy the horse, who happened to stop by. It could not be more apparent that Leah loves everything about her job. We cannot stop looking at our wedding pictures or be more thankful for such a talented photographer and friend.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2015

When searching for a wedding photographer, I sought a professional who was as detail-oriented, organized, and creative as I like to believe I am. I saw too many portfolios comprised of images that were over-exposed, over-edited, and unnatural. I knew that my wedding photos would serve for years to come as anchors for my memories of the day Taylor became my husband and I became his wife, so I was really picky about the quality of images that I expected our photographer to produce. Leah Barry Photography exceeded my expectations. From a technical standpoint, Leah and Sean rendered images that were crisp and well-lit. From an artistic standpoint, they delivered interesting compositions and stunning attention to detail. From a personal standpoint, they beautifully captured our family and friends celebrating our marriage, and they truly enhanced our experience of our wedding day. They made us feel comfortable, and they extended their knowledge of and experience with all-things-wedding to help smoothly execute our event. They were kind, flexible, fun, and patient. Leah went above and beyond the call of photographer by addressing wardrobe malfunctions, taming unruly curls, and placing my veil. Leah and Sean love what they do, and it’s evident in their photographs and the way they interact with clients. I highly recommend Leah Barry Photography as photographers, as professionals, and as friends. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2014

When selecting your photographer, you are not only selecting quality photos, you are inviting someone to share your day with you - in one of the most personal ways. Your photographer will stay with you for 8 hours, while sharing some very personal moments with you. Not only are Leah's photo's exceptional (all you have to do it look at her portfolio to see evidence of that), she is exceptional. She is genuine, thoughtful, versatile, flexible, and willing to go above and beyond. She treats everyone with the utmost care and concern, even if she has just met you. She is truly a joy to work with and I couldn't be happier with my wedding photography. I would recommend Leah to anyone even considering her for your photography. It will the best decision you make during your wedding planning process.

On our wedding day, a 100% chance of rain loomed in the forecast. Leah and Sean drove around Kalamazoo in order to find a place for us to go to take photos. They went above and beyond what I expected to ensure my piece of mind, and great photos.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Carly · Married on 10/25/2014

Leah's photography is phenomenal and Leah's personality is even better. Having spent my wedding day with her, I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Amber · Married on 10/17/2014

Leah is extremely talented with her camera! Besides having all the technical knowledge, she comes up with beautiful compositions, a true artist! I love how clean, bright, and beautiful all of the photographs look! They definitely all look like they should be in a wedding magazine :) She also is very professional and such a joy to be around! She knows exactly how to direct people and when to catch intimate candid moments. She goes out of her way to do what needs to be done and goes above and beyond her call of duty! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/26/2014

Right from the start I knew Leah was the one! We met for coffee and she was so sweet I felt like I had an instant friendship! After seeing some of her work I was sold! Not only is she the most talented photographer in the area, but she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera which was important to us because we had no experience. We chose not to have a videographer because let's be honest they are expensive, but Leah and Sean as a team got EVERY detail from our wedding, we have zero regrets not having one on our special day. They work so well together! We fall more and more in love with our pictures everyday and are so satisfied with our decision of choosing Leah Barry photography to capture our wedding! If you're reading this you've found your photographer's and they won't disappoint, they're the best of the best!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2014

Leah was great to work with! Our wedding photos are beautiful and she did an amazing job of capturing all of the important moments. She is very personable and professional and does great work! We're so happy she was a part of our big day!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Joy · Married on 08/02/2014

Leah was such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! She was there to capture so many special moments and we cannot wait to see the final product! Leah has such an artistic eye and it is evident through her pictures. It is so much fun to watch how much she loves what she does! She has a passion for photography and people. Leah helped to make us feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera and was very professional in organizing the large group shots. We are so glad we chose her to capture our wedding day :)!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Leah took both our engagement and wedding photos. She was a pleasure to work with. She even worked with our busy schedules to fit in our engagement session. Her creative vision took us to a less common back drop of the old industrial district of Cincinnati. The pictures turned out great! We could not have picked a cooler place for our shoot. Almost a year later Leah came to shoot our big day. There were so many things on our minds that day, but Leah made the photo shoots seamless giving us one less thing to worry about. She was very professional and a joy to work with. We loved the variety of shots and the perfectly timed sunset pictures that Leah provided us. Leah really captured the beautiful experience of our wedding day, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a creative visionary.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Joy · Married on 08/02/2014

Leah was such a pleasure to work with both for our engagement session and on our wedding day! She was there to capture so many special moments and we are so excited about the final product! Leah has such an artistic eye and it is evident through her pictures. It is so much fun to watch how much she loves what she does! She has a passion for photography and people. Leah helped to make us feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera and was very professional in organizing the large group shots. She captured so many candid moments and it has been fun to relive our wedding day through the pictures. We are so glad we chose her to document our wedding and I would highly recommend her to anyone for their big day :)! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Meagan · Married on 07/25/2014

I have admired Leah's work from the very beginning. Between her soft and timeless photos, sweet spirit, and kind heart, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding before I was even dating my husband. She took her time to make Jeff and I feel comfortable with the photography process (it can be awkward), but it was extremely natural with Leah & Sean...almost as if we had life-long friends taking our photos.

Needless to say, I will have Leah & Sean as my photographers for all other important life events. They are fantastic!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Jenny · Married on 06/07/2014

We couldn't have picked a more professional, organized, and delightful person to share our special day with than Leah. She is so personable that even the most camera shy person would feel at ease in front of her lens. My husband and I love how her work carries such a romantic and soft feeling, perfect for capturing detail and those special moments. She is a lovely person with great talent and creativity. We highly recommend Leah Barry Photography!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Katie · Married on 05/30/2014

My family and several guests complimented Leah's professionalism and friendly personality. We enjoyed working with her for pictures before and during the ceremony at multiple locations as well as the reception. She communicated clearly with us before the wedding so that there would be as little stress as possible the day of. She helped our wedding run smoothly so that I (the bride) didn't spend the whole time directing people for pictures. She also posted some sample photos right after the wedding and my family was delighted! I would definitely recommend Leah Barry Photography for Wedding and Engagement Photos.

Sent on 06/10/2014