Le Rêve Makeup & Hair Reviews

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 6
Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 7

Kira · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing and supper impressed

My make up turned out beautiful and Hanna was super cool and nice!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair's reply:

AW! Thank you so much Kira! I loved working with you. Thank you for having me. Congratulation again. I wish you and your husband the best. We are so thankful for his service and your service to our country. Be of luck of the move and new journey! Thank you!

Abby Hicky · Married on 10/14/2018

Incredible! Made me feel like a princess

Hanna and her team were incredible. She made me feel so beautiful. I am so happy I went with Le Reve. I would recommend them to everyone. From beginning to end they were beyond professional and extremely talented. Book them!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Tasia · Married on 08/25/2018

From the moment I reached out to Hanna (owner) about availability for my wedding day, we had a trial date set, a timeline, and a solid plan. She is so organized and professional - not to mention super fun, sweet, and insanely talented! My bridesmaids were in awe of what she did with their hair, making the pictures they showed her look even better in real life! I’ve also never seen my mom’s hair ever look as good as she made it look! I loved my hair and makeup, and it lasted all day/night. Everything was perfect. Thank you, Hanna! You’re amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 10
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 11
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 12
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 13
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 14

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair's reply:

Seriously, you make me so happy. Your words have empowered me and encouraged me today. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. You have no idea how amazing that is. Le Reve is my baby and to hear that you were so pleased is the best feeling in the world. You are such a blessing and I'm so thankful you came into my life. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous, you are gorgeous. I'm so happy you found the love of your life! Never stop laughing. Thank you again for supporting me. Because of beautiful women like you, I have a dream job. Thank you!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Madaras · Married on 05/27/2018

Wonderful team of artists!

We were so fortunate for the chance to work with the Le Reve Makeup & Hair team! From the moment I reached out, Hanna was incredibly responsive and thoroughly answered all of my questions. She suggested that my partner I both do hair & make-up trials prior to our big day... and we are so glad we did! The trial gave us a chance for Hanna to get to know us and understand our preferences. Then, on the wedding day, she knew what adjustments to make so that we both felt beautiful! My partner looked absolutely stunning, and I remember looking at myself in a full length mirror thinking "this is the best I have ever looked (and probably will ever look!)." Hanna and team did a WONDERFUL job of making the experience fun. They were punctual and finished hair & make-up for us, our moms, and our 6 bride squad members on time. I would highly recommend Le Reve for any bride(s)! Can't say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 15
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 16
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 17
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 18
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 19

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair's reply:

AW thank you, thank you! I loved working with you ladies. And your pictures are AMAZING! Thank you so much for trusting me and my team. Your love story is amazing and I'm thankful to share this day with you both.

Abby · Married on 10/21/2017

Book them!!! Le Reve provided Makeup & Hair for myself, MOB, and 6 bridesmaids on our wedding day! Hanna set up a timeline for everyones services and it went so smooth! I could not have asked for a better morning getting ready at my parents home with all my favorite girls!! Everyone was so happy with how they looked! Le Reve listened to what we were wanting and executed it perfectly! Easy to contact, professional, and fun!! They all truly enjoy their work and want to make you your most beautiful self!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/21/2017

Le Reve did an amazing job with the hair and make-up for my self and my girls on my wedding day! Natalie was our beautician and she was fantastic! My girls and I couldn't be happier with the results. Plus, Hanna (the owner) was professional and easy to work with. I would recommend them for any event in which you need hair or makeup.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair's reply:

Alexis, Thank you so much for such sweet words! We were so excited to share this special day with you. Thank you again for choosing Le Reve! I know Natalie loved her time with you. It was our pleasure. We hope your day was beyond perfect. Congrats! May you have a beautiful marriage. Best wishes!

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Hanna and her team were so precessional. They made sure myself and all my girls looked beautiful and were on time for the days activities! I would definitely recommend Le Reve for and makeup and hair needs!

• W

Wedding · Married on 09/16/2017

1 review

5.0 star rating

1/3/2018

Hanna was amazing! She did my trial run months before the wedding to ensure that I would get exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day she made it so perfect. All of my girls were taken care of and looked beautiful with hair and make-up. I couldn't wait to see my end result, and she made me look perfect while still natural. The best response was from my young nephew that was in shock at how beautiful he thought I looked. My new husband said he couldn't take his eyes off me all evening and thought I looked exactly as a bride should on her special day. Thank you Hanna for making my day so perfect!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! I loved that your husband couldn't stop looking at you! How beautiful! I hope your day was magical. Thank you for having me! I had fun getting ready with you and your ladies. You had a perfect and beautiful day. Thank you for taking the time to review! Have a very blessed New Year!

Erika · Married on 08/05/2017

Hanna is the best! She made me feel absolutely amazing and I could never thank her enough for it. She answered all my questions and she let me know what would work best with my hair and having an outdoor wedding in the middle of summer. When I needed a touch up, she was right there to help! She was one of the best parts of my day and her calm demeanor helped make the day feel less stressful! I felt like such a princess and Hanna was such a great help! I would choose Hanna & her team every single time for my hair and makeup needs no matter what the occasion is.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair's reply:

Aw Thank you so much Erika! It was a beautiful day and you were a beautiful bride. Thank you so much for your sweet remarks and for choosing Le Reve! We are so thankful to share this special moment with you. We wish you a long and beautiful marriage. Congrats!

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2017

As a wedding photographer, Le Reve Makeup & Hair is my go-to girl for all of my brides who ask for a stylist. I love her so much, she even did my OWN hair & makeup at my wedding last summer! She has the biggest heart, truly cares about her brides, and will always stay on time (she won't be the one to push your timeline back 2 hours because it's taking too long- she is ON IT!) Not only that, but let's talk about her skills!!! They are INCREDIBLE! For my wedding, she was totally willing to branch out and try something new for my half up-do with braids, and also totally reassured me and educated me about my makeup look (I don't wear heavy makeup on a regular basis, but the way she applied it made it feel like I was barely wearing anything). If you're thinking about hiring her, DO IT NOW!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 20
    Le Rêve Makeup & Hair 21

Julie · Married on 06/17/2017

Hanna and Natalie provided hair and make-up services for myself, my mother, mother-in-law, bridal party and two other female relatives. for my June 2017 wedding. Simply put, they were both fantastic. I wish I could give ten stars! Everyone loved their hair and make-up; their attention to detail was incredible and the results showed that. Everyone's hair and make-up lasted all day and night! I definitely recommend Hanna and her team for any of your beauty needs! Thank you again for such a wonderful experience!

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Julie for such sweet words. We appreciate you taking the time to complement us! We enjoyed being apart of the biggest day of your life! I'm so happy to hear that everyone loved their services and they lasted all night. Thank you for allowing us to make you feel beautiful. It was such a blessing to get to know you and share this day with you. Happy New Year!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Hanna is amazing at what she does! She works with passion and it shows in her work! Her and her staff are great. Couldn’t have been more happy on my wedding day! Everyone is so polite and willing to work someone in if needed. Thank you for everything on my special day.

Kristina · Married on 11/19/2016

Hanna and her company are spectacular! I generally do not wear makeup, but after booking a trial with Hanna, I knew I'd made the right choice. For the trial, you can either go to her home or she will come to you. She was so attentive, patient, and looked at my inspiration photos / listened to my ideas... and then exceeded my expectations! I was blown away by her expertise and ability to enhance my features in a way that was still consistent with my normal day-to-day look.

And this was no different on the day of the wedding! Le Reve specializes in on-site hair and makeup services, so she and one of her artists, Jessica, came to the hotel where my family was staying and did hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Jessica was even able to graciously accommodate my mom at the last minute (AND get everyone done early without sacrificing quality)! And my bridesmaids loved their results - one of my bridesmaids said that this was the best hair/makeup she has ever gotten for a wedding! I cannot speak highly enough about how wonderful and stress-free it was to work with such talented, professional, and just overall FUN people! I definitely recommend Hanna and Le Reve - you will not be disappointed! Merci beaucoup, Hanna! :)

Sent on 12/03/2016

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Kristina! We loved being apart of your big day! It was such an honor! We hope married life is all you dreamed of and more. Thank you for choosing us.

Absolutely​ Amazing!

Hanna and her team are absolutely​ amazing! They are SO talented and truly make your vision a reality. I've been so lucky to work with Hanna this wedding season and her heart truly shows in her work! If you are looking for a talented, professional, hair and makeup artist, look no further!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Amber · Married on 10/18/2014

Hanna is the BEST! She did so amazing and made me feel so beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better artist I’ll definitely be using her services again in the future

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

3.5

Hanna and Jessica did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for myself and three bridesmaids. I had them place clip in extensions in my hair and they held curl all night! Hanna took my feedback from my make up trial and created a really beautiful look that I felt comfortable in on my wedding day. I received many compliments all night!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Le Rêve Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We are very thankful we could be apart of your wedding day! We appreciate your kind words! Congratulations again! We wish you the best!