Le Marriage Couture Reviews

3.4 out of 5 rating
    3.6 out of 5 rating

Betina N. Married on 10/26/2022

Beautiful bridal salon

Las week I picked up my gown. I absolutely love my gown and loved the service.
    The entire staff is very professional and know their job. I am the second generation bride getting my gown from this wonderful establishment. My mom recommended the salon, but I had to check everywhere else first. After spending 2 weeks in Los Angeles and San Francisco searching for my gown I finally decided to make an appointment with Le Marriage Couture.

I have to tell you the minute you enter this magnificent salon, the atmosphere is so pleasant, all your tension disappears. The Architecture contemporary design of the salon, the variety of designer gown and overall presentation is very overwhelming. The place with marble floors and counters shines like a piece of crystal.

Based on my research I think they have the largest collection of designer gowns in California. The punctuality in gown arrival and the alteration is absolutely amazing.
    I am a physician and hardly have the time to write reviews, but I very much owe it to this salon management for an excellent experience throughout. Congratulations you have my 100% vote for one of the best in bridals
  • Maellin
    Maellin D. Married on 11/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience, beautiful dresses, amazing seamstress ♥️

The first dress I wore in the first bridal boutique I went to was so memorable, it became THE dress! Their assistant was so giddy as I was trying out different ways we could alter my dress like sampling which sleeves we could play around with. She was so excited for me to try on all kinds of cathedral veils and to see if we could add some bows somewhere and whatnot. My dress is absolutely beautiful. I’ve learned so much from my Seamstress, Maria and she could not have been any sweeter! She absolutely makes sure every detail that I don’t even notice is perfect, and that’s what I love about her the most. She helped me bring the vision I had in mind into reality. She altered my dress in a way that I can wear the same dress in a different way for a different look at the reception. I wish I could have another wedding just to go through this entire process again with Le Marriage. I’m very happy I got my wedding dress from them ☺️♥️
    Mona Married on 12/08/2019

Wedding dress

If you’re looking for an amazing alternation services then you’d have to meet Maria! She’s the most caring person and she goes above and beyond with anything and everything to get your wedding dress to where it should be. She knows how to mold the dress to fit your body well. I am about to get married and about to walk out of Le Marriage with my wedding dress in hand and happy because of Maria’s amazing talent. I highly recommend her for your special day!
    The store has a great selection and I am happy with my choice, the store really offers variety of designers and this place happened to have my fairytale wedding dress.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Meg Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Le Marriage and Maria are wonderful!

I bought my wedding dress from Le Marriage Couture and I can't say enough great things about them! Everyone is always so friendly and Maria, who is doing my alterations, is fantastic! She has great suggestions and a great eye. She makes this process so easy and even helps me decide on my different accessories. She is wonderful to work with and I look forward to each appointment!
  • Liliana
    Liliana Married on 06/08/2019

Smooth and Relaxing

I couldn't have been more satisfied with the many visits I paid here for my wedding dress. Nelson was AMAZING and took care of my need and interest in a dress I was looking for until I found THE dress. Maria is incredibly kind and altered my dress the way I wanted it fit and suggested ideas I didn't consider but worked out to look my best. Every visit they offered refreshments and consistently checked up on me if I wanted more. This is the place to visit if you are looking for great customer service, positivity, and a supportive staff who tend to your requests and take care of you.
    Ally Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing experience

I'm so happy I went here! This is the third bridal salon I had gone to in my search for my wedding dress. First off you feel absolutely glam the second you walk in! It's so elegant, clean and hundreds of beautiful wedding gowns to try on. They immediately offer you and your party champagne and treat everyone so nicely. I found my dress here! It was the second one I tried on. My experience after purchasing the dress has been great, the seamstress Maria has been such a pleasure to work with.
    Elizabeth G. Married on 02/16/2019

Valentina and Maria

Let me tell you....VALENTINA is my girl!!! The entire staff made me feel welcoming, loved, and they remembered me every time! (I felt like I was part of their family)
    From the moment I stepped in you could tell they have QUALITY dresses. No David's Bridal granny looking dress (which I tried) i found my perfect dress and vail on sale and they worked with my budget!!! Hey now!
    Valentina did not pressure me, she worked with me and knew exactly what I was looking for (she actually picked out my dress for me) I was iffy but when I tried it on OHHH MMMAAAHH GAAAAAHHHDDD!!!! I was in tears (didn't think it'd happen but it did!) after that I even told her I'll name my daughter after her haha
    Now, MARIA...woooooo she's my guardian angel! She took care of my dress. I was never stressed about my dress because I knew she had everything under control. She's very detailed and guide me every step of the way as to what will she be doing to my dress and how will it look. She nailed it every time!!!
    I'm very happy with their job and everything they did for me. Of course, I am in love with my dress They made my dress come true
    These girls are my fairy godmothers
    Brittany Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I purchased my dress from a bridal shop in Modesto, CA but live in Marina del Rey so I needed to find someone close by that had experience altering dresses similar to mine.... So, I did my research and ended up booking a consultation with Grace from Le Marriage Couture - she's incredible! She'll work with you to make sure you are completely happy - and even works Saturdays! My dress turned out beautiful and it looked like it was made just for me!!! THANK YOU GRACE!!!
    Susiek Married on 01/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    amazing!!! Very creative!! Nice job!!!
    Jasmin Married on 12/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I found this salon, I thought it has to be very expensive. Well, I was wrong! I have been looking through bridal magazines and websites for several months. This salon has such a large selection in all price ranges. The service and quality was the best. I purchased my gown the same day. I walked out happy and felt very special. I recommend this salon to everyone. As far as I am concerned it is the best in the city of LA!
    Ernie Married on 10/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    excellent service!!!! Keep up the creativity!
  • User2545697 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful interior, very caring staff, very large selection of designer gowns, fair prices.
    I end up buying my gown the same day. I highly recommend the Salon. To top it all they have free parking on weekends and holidays
    Rosita Married on 05/14/2016
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    I have been searching for
    My wedding gown from
    LA to NY and back. I almost have given up and decided to custum design
    My gown. The last moment
    I was referred to Le Marriage through my to be
    My sister in law. Well!!! I decided to check this place out. Sooner I walked into this place. My hearth heart started pounding. The very lovely Australian
    Receptionist greeted me
    And calm me down. After
    11/2 of trying on the gowns tears started running down.
    Yes I said yes to my gown.
    I can not thank enough
    Every one in this place
    Helping me find my dream dress. What a relief. I love you guys.
  • User2550462 2+ years ago
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    This place is absolutely great!! They have a huge selection and great service. I was looking for a very specific dress, and with the help of Nelson i was able to get it in time for my wedding!!! He is a great employee!!! Very attentive and he returned every single one of my many calls (lol) in a timely manner. He made sure my dress was altered in time. He made me feel at ease, being that i started my dress shopping a tad bit late. Overall, great service!
  • FutureMrsTrevino
    Amelia Married on 09/10/2017
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Le Marriage Couture is very Bridal. The music and scenery create a beautiful atmosphere to pick your dream dress. The shop can get busy, so try to book early or go on a weekday. I went on a weekend and found my consultant to be very helpful. I felt a tad rushed, but I also came in knowing what I want, so I don't think that was a big deal. Overall great experience.
    Allison Married on 09/24/2016
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Found the dress of my dreams here! They have so many different dresses and designers to choose from, I also got a discount for a trunk show. Their seamstress was incredible, very kind, expedient, and professional. My only complaint is that my dress was supposed to arrive three weeks or so before my wedding (I ordered it at the beginning of February and my wedding was 9/24/16), however three weeks passed by and didn't hear from them. At the two week mark I called and they said my dress had been there for a long time, they said they called me but I never got a missed call or voicemail. Luckily the seamstress fit me in at the last minute and turned my dress around in a few days. She even came in on her day off to do a last minute final fitting before I flew to Florida for my wedding. She was truly a blessing and made my entire experience with the store great!
    Melina T. Married on 10/27/2018
    4 out of 5 rating

Convenient But Pricey Salon

Annie the saleswoman helping me find my dress was super nice and friendly. The salon was very well maintained and had an elegant feel to it. Their dress selection was impressive however be warned, you can not get any details on the dress (ex: designer) until you pay in full. The dress I ended up choosing had actually been discontinued a few months prior to my purchase. They do offer full service (i.e., alterations, preservation etc.) which is convenient but also comes with an elevated price. Maria, the in-house seamstress, was great to work with as she made several alterations to my dress to fit my personal style. Overall, I was happy with my dress and I would recommend the salon if you are someone who prioritizes convenience and doesn't mind the premium associated with it.
    Jen Married on 08/20/2016
    4 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    I found my dress at the new Le Marriage couture location which was great proximity to home which came in handy. PLUS: they had a lot of the dresses I pinned so I could try them on... Very helpful and in fact I found "the one" in that bunch. MINUS: the team is a little disorganized and although very nice; be wary of payments as I was told I owed money twice even though I was paid in full both times. I had to prove it with my online bank statement to them. And they won't use the clamps on the dresses and since I was trying on gowns 3 sizes larger so it was hard to get the full picture since the sales person had to hold it for me each time and was always in the pics. Plus - I tried on dresses alone so that meant I couldn't get a good pic with her help since she can't snap and hold at the same time... Frustrating - I hope they change that rule!!

Also - they must service quite a few people since it's very hard to find time to come in.

Overall - good selection but the "experience" was a little underwhelming.
  • Tina
    Tina L. Married on 06/06/2020
    3.4 out of 5 rating

Dress choice

I am very skinny but I have a small belly. When I went there to find a dress I brought it up to the owner’s ( manager’s ) attention, he said don’t worry, we can fix all those problems. So I chose the mermaid dress cause he told me they put wires in to hide the belly. When I got the dress tailored, it was showing my belly. There was nothing to be able to be done. Im just writing this review because I feel like for the money I paid for the dress, I should have loved it and feel comfortable wearing it. And I didn't feel that way unfortunately that has effected my mood for my entire wedding day. .
    Amy Married on 04/10/2022
    2.6 out of 5 rating

Terrible experience

For someone who worked in the business for 35 years, to not look at the budget of your bride is a huge faux pas. Not only that, but to JUDGE the budget of your bride is the icing on the cake. If you want to be humiliated, come here. I have never experienced such unprofessionalism. I told this individual what my budget was and what I was looking for, and the whole appointment was spent trying to sell me a dress I didn't like (when I said I didn't like it, I was repeatedly asked why, and when I gave reasons, they weren't 'good enough' for the stylist), and after I found a dress I did like, I was ridiculed for having a budget lower than the price of the dress. Ridiculous. I WISH I could get my time back.
    Sierra B. Married on 07/16/2022
    2.4 out of 5 rating

Unpleasant experience

My experience at Le Marriage was okay. While I did find a dress I really liked, I did not feel comfortable while shopping here. Everything I said my stylist would later comment on and it turns out when discussing with my family and friends who attended after the appointment, my stylist had also inferred things they had been saying while on the couch. Funny enough, it was almost as if they had amplifiers or microphones! Throughout the appointment my stylist continued to say that I would be going home with the dress today and at the end of the appointment the “Say yes to the dress” sign was handed to me when I had made it very clear that I was not comfortable purchasing from the first location. They were very pushy and insisted that I would buy my dress from this specific location, which really turned me off. While their dresses are beautiful, I cannot recommend them as I had an unpleasant experience and the dresses were overpriced compared to the other bridal stores I went to with the same designers.
    Brooke B. Married on 10/24/2020
    1.6 out of 5 rating

buyer beware

We were completely ripped off getting my wedding dress here. They’re prices are completely made up & try to upsell you on everything. After looking this place up on Yelp sadly after we had already bought my dress we found out we’re not alone with the experiences we had. Incredible seamstress, Maria, is there, but beware purchasing your gown or anything from this place.
    Ann Married on 09/26/2022
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Worst bridal store ever. Do not go here

Apart from being a male owned company that abuses women and has a male manager that gaslights cons and steals your money, it’s a dirty establishment. Cheap quality. They discriminate. And the owner Behrouze aka Bruce threatens, harasses and belittles the women on their Yelp page. I had to have a lawyer get my money back after the never reimbursed me. Stay far away and give your money to a woman owned company that caters to all women. Gross grosss grosssss.
    Kathleen Married on 02/26/2022
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Worst experience with a bussiness ever.

Extremely unprofessional company who will scam you out of a dollar. They will try to deny any mistake they made and refuse a refund because (your contract says so) but they dont uphold their end of the contract therefor making it void. Save yourself the hassel and look elsewhere for a rosa clara dress. They didn't deliver my dress in complete and sent it without the off the shoulder sleeves. I've been trying to get them to resolve the issue since September 27th. They now are not responding to my emails. Save yourself the nightmare and do not shop at le marriage couture.
  • Megan
    Megan R. Married on 10/02/2021

Terrible experience. Judgey, rude, overpriced

This is the weirdest and worst bridal boutique I have ever been to. My first experience here was back in 2019. The saleswoman, Nara, was helpful selecting dresses but kind of rude about my budget and I felt rushed to get out of there, but she was nice enough so I let it go. Red flag #1 was when they told us we were not allowed to take pictures or videos of the dresses when I had them on. This is so strange! After going to 8 other bridal shops before this one where they encouraged pictures, I was thoroughly confused. Second red flag was not having the names of the dress designers on the dress. When I was trying on these dresses I had no idea what brand I was wear or if it was even authentic. Hopefully they have changed this in the past 2 years but I cannot confirm.

I put down a $500 deposit on the dress, and after doing so received info that the dress was Allure Couture. I basically felt like I had to pay a deposit to find out the designer that I was buying. I was annoyed, so I went on a used wedding gown shop online and found the exact dress for under a thousand. Of course I buy it. I then go to Le Marriage corporate to ask for a refund. They decline and say I have to use the $500 credit at their store. To be fair, I was aware that it was non refundable. Annoying? Yes. But no wrong doing here.

Anyways, fast forward almost 2 years after a covid postponed wedding and I reluctantly come back to this place to use the credit on a veil. The sales associate, (Megan?) was not helpful in the slightest. I showed her my dress asked her for help picking a veil that would match. She basically told me to go pick some out. Then, I told her I might want a hair piece and asked her opinion on what might look good. She just kept saying “well it’s up to you. What do you want”. I kept trying to explain that I wasn’t sure and wanted to see some ideas. Eventually, one of my friends said “where are the accessories, I’ll go pull some pieces for you”. On top of that, I had told her I had a $500 credit and wanted to stay under that. Every veil she showed me, besides one, was over $500. Some even above $1,000. I finally picked the most simple veil there was and it was still $575. I politely tried to see if I could get a discount and the sale associate smirked and the main guy basically said no it’s already marked down if you can’t afford this one then buy a different one. I was frustrated and didn’t want to be out $500 so I bought it.

It’s hard to convey the attitude of the sales people via a review. But they are the opposite of warm. Very standoffish, rude, “I’m better than everyone else” sort of attitude. The way I felt in this store was so different than how I felt in every other bridal boutique.

I have waited so long to write this review in fear that they would retaliate and not honor my $500 credit. Then, I was scared they would not send me my veil or something crazy. These people are shady. I do not trust them and I’m so happy to be done with this store. I have received my veil so now I’m finally posting this long awaited review. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS. They have the same exact designer gowns at other bridal stores.

*update. Added proof of their sketchy policy about not disclosing the designer until customer purchases item. This was on the “contract of sale” they made me sign.

Oh and additionally, the $575 veil was not even packaged up in a box when picked up. It was literally draped over a hanger… no tag no box no designer name. Pretty certain they stuck a long piece of mesh over and hanger and slapped a price tag on it 🙄
illustration stars