Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge Reviews

Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 6
Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 7

Sandra Gresham · Getting married on 12/01/2020

Fabulous Artist

Her work enhances your beauty!!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Erica Provo · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional and an overall awesome experience

J’hanna was very professional. She listened to what I wanted and executed my makeup application perfectly. I was very pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Ashlee Bridge · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent!

J’Hanna was extremely professional, timely, she confirmed our meeting time, and was ready to get to work as soon as she got to me. Not to mention, she SLAYED my hair! I will definitely be using her in the future and will recommending to others in the Columbus, OH area.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 8
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 9
  • Sherry

Sherry Barbour · Married on 05/24/2019

Great Quality

Very professional and prompt! This was the easiest and most efficient service in years.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 10

Bridget · Married on 05/18/2019

J’hanna was amazing!!

J’hanna did an amazing job! I had 16 people that needed makeup, everyone’s makeup looked amazing and everyone of my bridesmaids felt beautiful! My makeup looked incredible and I got so many compliments throughout the night!

Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 11
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 12

Ella Tucker · Married on 05/11/2019

J’Hanna is amazing!

So professional, plus she drove to my house for both my trial and wedding morning, which took so much stress off! Not too mention, my makeup has never looked better in my whole life. As someone who struggles with hormonal acne, I wanted my skin to look good on my wedding day, and she made it happen. My skin looked flawless all day long. I showed her a picture of how I wanted my makeup to look, and she recreated the look perfectly (if not better!) I recommend her to all.

Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 13
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 14
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 15
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 16

Karla Porter · Married on 04/27/2019

Guaranteed Quality & Excellence

A guaranteed quality service, best in the business! For any occasion especially a Wedding, I highly recommend Le’ Luxe : Beauty Concierge!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Leigha Estes · Married on 12/31/2018

Such a great experience

Such an amazing experience. Not only did I leave looking stunning, she was so friendly, helpful and professional! 10/10 would go back!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Janelle · Married on 12/16/2018

Professional MUA

Phenomenal & creative work. I appreciate her ability to accommodate my schedule. She mixed colors & products I never dreamed about. I loved my makeup.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 17

T. Palmer · Married on 12/16/2018

Fashion blog look

I used Le Luxe for my fashion blog makeup needs and was extremely impressed. My artist was timely, professional and engaging. My makeup looked natural and beautiful and showed up wonderfully in the photos! Thank you!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Victoria Woodbury · Married on 08/25/2018

Unforgettable!

Le lux was professional and very knowledgeable about her services and gave me great advice that would help make my vision 10x better. I wanted a certain look but some of my ideas didn't quite mesh together well so she was able to give me ideas during our consult. I decided to trust her and I'm so glad I did because my look and experience was unforgettable!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2018

Professional and Skilled!

Had such a great experience for my wedding. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and used products that made my makeup last all day!! Cant recommend enough!

Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 18
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 19

Arif · Married on 07/18/2018

Uncanny Transformations

J’Hanna’s uncanny ability to use her artistical magic to transform your natural beauty into a dream is the first reason I am a loyal client. Professionalism is the second reason for my patronage. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Candace Tolbert · Married on 06/15/2018

Best at what she does!!!!

Very professional and great service. I booked her for my engagement shoot and wedding day make up. J'Hanna truly loves what she does and I love her artistic eye. I will definitely use her service again and again. Thanks a million. 💍😉

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kiki · Married on 11/20/2017

Best in Columbus

It’s rare you find someone that can slay your hair AND your makeup. Real hair or weave, she can do it all. Her curling game is strong. You can show her a picture of what you want, she will put her spin on it and you will love the results. I love how her work looks great in pics and still realistic in real life.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 20
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 21
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 22
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 23
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/16/2016

Happy Bride Beautified by J’Hanna!

J’Hanna was the absolute BEST make up artist I could have ever asked for on my wedding day! My husband and I got married back in Ohio, however, we currently live in Atlanta. We flew back A LOT for our wedding and J’Hanna last minute attended my hair trial to also do a makeup trial. This was not planned and she graciously took time out of her evening so I didn’t have to book another flight home. She kept me calm during the morning of my wedding as we had 14 girls total to get ready by 1 pm! (That’s a big task!) So on top of making us all look beautiful with her makeup talents, she also helped me relax and reminded me it was my day! My makeup lasted all night long and I received so many compliments! Thank you, J’Hanna, for absolutely everything!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 24
    Lé Luxe Beauty Concierge 25

Javonica Penn-Brown · Married on 10/03/2015

Fall wedding makeup!

I could not have asked for a better artist! I felt so beautiful for our big day! J'hanna was kind and on-time!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jennie Monroe · Married on 05/10/2014

Wedding dreams come true

I recently married (May 10th, 2014) in an outdoor ceremony on a rainy humid morning. Jhanna's created an EXACT recreation of the updo picture from pintrest that I sent her as well as a flawless makeup application. She arrived at the chapel early (and thank god because I couldn't so crying so more time
    was need for makeup) and stayed for touch ups. She was calm and professional. I would highly recommend her service to any bride to be.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Beth

Beth Berger-Hodge · Getting married on 10/20/2020

3.0

Bridal hair and makeup

I needed bridal hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my bridal party. J’Hanna and her assistant did a fabulous job on all of the girls! Everyone looked beautiful! I love the concierge service! She came to my house for the bridal trial, and to the venue on the big day! That makes it so much easier for everyone! She was very prompt in her communication, which is important! She is certainly well versed in both hair and makeup, with years of experience that you can trust! She is also fun and pleasant to be around!

Sent on 11/13/2018