Le Limo Limousine Reviews

85 | Shrewsbury, MA

85 Reviews for Le Limo Limousine

David · Married on 03/03/2018

Lelimo was great to deal with. Very professional and had a nice new fleet of vehicles. I'd highly recommend using them

Allison · Married on 11/12/2017

Five stars the whole way for Le Limo. They do everything right. If you don't want to worry about transportation, just hire these guys.

jay · Married on 11/08/2017

Le Limo made it possible for my family to welcome home our son, whom is a serviceman. Their care and delicate attention to detail was more than appreciated. The vehicle was immaculate, the driver classy and the experience rewarding. Thank you is an understatement, but fervently applied to the Le Limo Team and Family.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Em · Married on 10/21/2017

We were very pleased working with Le Limo to provide transportation services at our October 2017 wedding! The Le Limo team was very responsive throughout the entire process, and helped us think through various scenarios for providing transportation to our guests.

Le Limo was very reasonably priced, especially compared with other vendors, and we appreciated that the team let us break up a 6-hour rental into two trips (helpful since we had a break between our Church ceremony and the reception). The Le Limo team kept us apprised of the status throughout the day, and made sure all guests arrived safely and on time.

We would highly recommend working with Le Limo for your wedding transportation needs!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Jim · Married on 09/16/2017

found that they took all the worry out of our transportation needs..... thank you

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2017

Looking back on my September 2, 2017 wedding, there are so many smart wedding planning decisions my husband and I made; hiring Le Limo, is hands down one of the best choices. Our wedding party was 24 people, finding a quality bus for that size party was not easy. The Luxury Liner bus was impeccably clean, SO much fun to drive in, and fit a large bridal party very comfortably. Our driver Robert went above and beyond his job description has helped our wedding day go off without a hitch. The amazing driver, text reminders, prompt and on time service, office assistance, and professionalism shown by the company was the 5 star service every bride and groom want on their wedding day! Thank you so, so much Robert and Le Limo!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

Le Limo did a great job with our rentals. We had multiple cars booked with them: a Rolls Royce for the bride and groom, limo for the bridal party, and shuttles for the guests. There was an accident which prevented the shuttle from arriving to the hotel on time, and Le Limo was able to quickly send two limos so that everyone made it to the ceremony on time. The Rolls Royce had champagne for the bride & groom and a red carpet to get into the car. These were very nice touches!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2016

We decided the week before our wedding that we wanted to book transportation for the wedding party. Given the lateness, I was very stressed and worried about it. I read some incredible reviews for Le Limo and my experience with them was just as great! They were extremely responsive, professional and helpful. The party bus and the sedan for me and my dad arrived on time and we had no issues. The party bus was clean and stocked with water and champagne. It was perfect! I would very highly recommend Le Limo!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

We couldn’t have been happier that we chose Le Limo to rent a vintage car for our wedding. After talking to several other rental companies and getting very discouraged with the lack of professionalism, we were so impressed with Le Limo from start to finish. They were professional, and accommodating. Getting driven away in their vintage Roll Royce Silver Cloud was the perfect ending to our wedding day.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Kevin · Married on 08/27/2016

We reserved the white trolley for our wedding day and was so happy with our decision. They were flexible and accommodating with our travel itinerary and multiple trips back and forth from the hotel to the venue for the wedding parties, family & guests. The trolley was beautiful and our guests loved the trips. Great service!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Le Limo Limousine's reply:

Kevin, congratulations on your August wedding and thank you for your feedback. We spend a lot of effort focusing on providing customers with great service, we appreciate your acknowledgement of our success in meeting that goal.

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

I cannot say enough good things about LeLimo. We used them for our wedding in August and had 3 vehicles- suv limo, 8 person white limo, and luxury liner. They were professional, punctual, and friendly. Phyllis in the office so organized and made sure everything was perfect. The drivers were awesome and did anything to please us on our wedding day- 2 of the drivers helped me get our of the limo with my dress and helped me hold it before the ceremony. The vehicles were so clean and perfect. I highly recommend LeLimo.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2016

We were very pleased with our choice to book Le Limo. Phyllis was fantastic to work with and we had reservation details within minutes of communicating with her. Our first look plans changed at the the last minute and along with them our transportation needs. Phyllis took care of the changes and relieved a lot of stress we had from this last minute change. We were called a few days in advance to confirm the details of our reservation and the limos arrived promptly. They were exactly as expected and the drivers were professional yet warm. We highly recommend Le Limo.

Sent on 08/20/2016

I had a great experience with a Le Limo. Phyllis in the office was always easy to speak to and extremely helpful. She seemed to really care about helping make my wedding day transportation great! I also had an issue when I was paying and cancelled my payment by mistake and they were once again very helpful, understanding, and patient. They were very professional and helped me solve this little issue, assuring me I would still have my
    Limos for the wedding! Our pick ups were early to get us which was amazing and our drivers were so nice and professional! I would recommend Le Limo for wedding transportation!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Cassie · Married on 06/11/2016

Le Limo was fantastic to work with. Phyllis in their front office was very helpful when we were choosing which car to book. We ended up booking their trolley, which was extremely comfortable! I highly recommend this for brides as there is room for your to stretch your dress out. Phyllis was great checking in and making sure everything was confirmed for the big day. She was so kind. Our driver Sam was fantastic! He was early and extremely accommodating. I would recommend Le Limo to anyone for the service and value they provide.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Katrina · Married on 02/27/2016

Phenomenal service, friendly staff, beautiful transportation. They were beyond accommodating despite my request so close to my wedding date :) My initial transportation fell through and it was for the best! I will use Le Limo going forward for other events and highly encourage others to do the same.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Mary · Married on 11/01/2015

I chose Le Limo for my wedding transportation on November 1st, 2015. I found the staff at Le Limo to be incredibly helpful from the time that I arranged to view their limos at their Open House to the final steps of confirming pick ups leading up to my big day. My driver, Tom, was punctual, professional, and attentive to not just me, but all of my bridesmaids. I chose the 8 passenger limo for 4 of my bridesmaids and myself, and we had plenty of space to spare. Overall, my husband and I were very impressed with the service at Le Limo, and we would strongly recommend them.

Sent on 11/21/2015

I recently booked a 12 passenger limo and a rolls royce for my wedding. The service was exceptional! I highly recommend booking them for all wedding and transportation services. I had Mr. Schievink who drove the Rolls royce and he was very detailed and on time. He went beyond his service and it left a great impression. I was waiting outside the church in the Rolls Royce by myself as instructed by the wedding coordinator. Mr. Schievink made sure I was well hydrated and he called over several guests who were arriving because I wanted to greet them before the ceremony started. He told me to stay in the car and he walked over to the guests to show them to the Rolls Royce. He did this for me for more than 3 different group of friends/families. He gave me those special moments with the guests before things get chaotic. I really appreciate his efforts!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Le Limo Limousine's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad to hear that Bruce was there to help you out.

LeLimo is an excellent limo service. We were very happy with our driver that day - he was at the hotel on time, well-mannered, poised, professional. We had a schedule to transport the wedding party, parents, and then the bride and her Dad to the chapel and the driver was just perfect. The bride's Mom had forgotten her corsage at the hotel and the driver quickly drove her over to retrieve it before the ceremony began. He was a perfect gentleman, helpful and encouraging. There was a lot of thunder and lightning going on after the ceremony and he said he checked the weather and the storm wasn't supposed to hit our area. I appreciated his thoughtfulness and attention to detail in making this day less stressful and thoroughly enjoyable for my beautiful daughter, The Bride! We ordered the brand new 8-10 passenger limo, equipped with champagne, bottled water, juices for the two ring bearers, little snacks for the children. I highly recommend LeLimo for it's value - not very expensive, dependability and excellent, caring drivers. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Le Limo Limousine's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to tell your story. Our office staff and our drivers work tirelessly to make sure weddings go perfect!

Tracy · Married on 08/08/2015

We received exceptional service from Le Limo. It truly added that extra special feeling of "red carpet" for our wedding day.
    Booking was easy, the driver was timely and professional and the price was reasonable. We also took a car to the airport for our honeymoon and the service was also outstanding. We highly recommend Le Limo for your wedding or any other special event!
    Thank you!

Tracy & Mat LeMaire

Sent on 09/20/2015

Le Limo Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Tracy. We wish you and Mat a lifetime of happiness together.

Le limo was a great company to work with! They showed up early and had the limo nice and cool woth the ac ready for us on the warm day. I even used them the next day to take us to the airport and once again they were amazing. Cars are so clean and the drivers are very friendly.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Cate · Married on 06/13/2015

I'm so glad that we went with Le Limo. We had a huge wedding party and we weren't going to fit in a regular size limo with 19 people. There was just something about getting a limo bus that didn't say "wedding" to me it's something that I would use for a bachelorette party, so to find the trolley that this company had was so exciting - and it was a San Francisco trolley too which was unique. Unlike other trolleys I looked at, this one has seating around the edge instead of benches - so much easier to deal with when you have a big poofy wedding dress. The trolley was clean, the driver was nice and on time. I didn't even have to talk to him other than to say thank you (I was a little nervous) he knew exactly where he was going. The champagne they provided was also good champagne and not that cheap undrinkable stuff (these things matter!). But my favorite part of the trolley was that it had air conditioning! :D It's very likely that this feature kept me from passing out while wearing a multi-layered corseted dress on an almost 90 degree day in mid June. ...And the staff that I talked to over the phone was very pleasant which was also much appreciated.

Sent on 08/07/2015
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/30/2015

We booked Le Limo's Wedding Package, which had everything and more that we would need for our big day.

On our wedding day, our driver, Jim, arrived right on time (if not early). He got there before we even made our way downstairs from our First Look! I should also mention that Jim was very sharply dressed. We have a couple of photos where Jim appears, so it is nice that he was so dressed up.

As soon as we arrived in the hotel lobby, Jim introduced himself and explained how things would work for Family Portraits. He would need to drop us off at the location and then drive around, so we should give him 10 minutes warning when we would need to be picked up.

My father needed some help getting in and out of the vehicle, and Jim was always right there to help, even pushing him up the steps when he needed it. I really appreciated this given the fact that one of the main reasons we got the vehicle was to make things easier for my dad.

We headed to our Family Portrait location. The trip was really fun in the Land Yacht. We have some great photos from both outside and inside, and the vehicle looks great. It was immaculate!

When we got to the Family Portrait location Jim was quick to offer us all some much needed water. And after we were done with photos, Jim picked us up quickly (less than the 10 minutes he thought it would take!), and brought us to the venue.

It was such a pleasure working with Jim and Le Limo on our wedding day. I had read about many mishaps with transportation, and I am happy to say we did not encounter any of these. Jim always used the quickest route to get us from point A to point B; the vehicle was clean, fun, and ran smoothly; and Jim’s assistance with my dad really helped to make our day a success. Thank you so much Jim and Le Limo for providing us such top-notch service!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Brenna · Married on 09/27/2014

Le Limo provided terrific transportation services for our recent wedding. We used the Mercedes Sprinter for the wedding party and the Rolls Royce for the two of us. The pictures came out amazing! The drivers were polite, on time and very careful driving! Great experience!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Amy · Married on 06/21/2014

Fantastic service. Limo was on time, beautiful, and navigated easily through the very narrow streets of my neighborhood. The driver was friendly and professional, really went the extra mile for us. Terrific value and great price. If I need transportation for an event in the future, I am definitely using Le Limo!

Sent on 07/09/2014