Le Jardin Reviews

Le Jardin 7
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Rupp · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Resolved Issues

I had emailed them and there was a mix up on dates. They ended up assisting me and being so accommodating in order to right the miscommunication. They were so helpful and I really looking forward to working with them more!

Sent on 03/01/2019

David Allred · Married on 05/03/2019

We at Rocky Mountain Roll Dj had a fantastic time working with them, great people and a beautiful venue!

Beautiful venue, great people working here and easy to work woth

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Caili

Caili Chung · Married on 01/01/2019

I photographed a wedding at Le Jardin in August and it was absolutely beautiful. The flowers and scenery make it a venue that doesn't require much additional work to make a wedding gorgeous and memorable.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Le Jardin 13
    Le Jardin 14
    Le Jardin 15

Janie · Married on 12/29/2017

Le Jardin was perfect. The staff made the night seamless and were so so helpful and nice. We held our ceremony and reception here and it was more beautiful than I could even imagine. 10/10 would definitely recommend

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Le Jardin 16

Le Jardin's reply:

Janie! Thank you SO much for letting us be a part of your wedding day. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we are so glad you enjoyed the beauty of Le Jardin and the amazing staff we have here. Thank you for the beautiful photo as well!

Jenn · Married on 10/06/2017

Terri was fantastic to work with. She is someone who loves her job and wants to make sure that you love everything about your day. She gave us suggestions on where to set up everything so it would be best suited for the event. The event area was stunning, and the only thing we added to the already existing decorations was Japanese lanterns from the ceiling for a lunch feeling to our wedding. The outside and inside gardens were well taken care of, and they put every thought into included extras such as twinkle lights, linens, centerpieces and a sound system. Plus being able to do extra photos on a later date helps if you want to keep your dress a surprise for him until the last moment. Their staff was wonderful with taking care of our guests, and even manning the gift table and making sure the ceremony went smoothly. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Le Jardin's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us at Le Jardin! We pride ourselves on our customer service and gorgeous venue and we are so glad you experienced that with us!

Mindy · Married on 09/08/2017

Le Jardin was wonderful from the start. We toured the venue in the wintertime and it was beautiful even then. When it came time for our wedding, the venue was absolutely gorgeous. You don't have to spend much money on flowers because there are hundreds all around you. The venue is naturally beautiful. The employees at Le Jardin are helpful through the entire process. They are completely flexible when they can be and are considerate at the same time. Sometimes they are juggling multiple weddings at the same time, but it still feels like you are getting a personal experience. They helped us with planning some of the small details as well as running our rehearsal. I cannot say enough about the Le Jardin team. They were wonderful!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Le Jardin's reply:

Thank you so much Mindy! We try to make each and every bride feel like they are our top priority, because you are. We are glad you enjoyed our beautiful venue and thoroughly enjoyed hosting your wedding here at Le Jardin.

Eowyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Le Jardin is amazing! I had my wedding about a month ago and they worked so well with what my husband and I wanted. They set up everything and helped clean up after it was all done. I was sick and throwing up the night of my wedding and Terry a lady who worked there went to the store and bought me crackers and ginger ale, so my family and I didn't have to worry about going to the store. That meant so much to me! These people go out of there way to help their customers with whatever they need!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Courtney · Married on 07/05/2017

Absolutely loved this venue!!!! My wedding was a dream come true. Thank you Le Jardin.

Sent on 07/16/2017

I was very specific on how I wanted my flowers to look. Colorful and bright. They took all of my ideas and turned it into a beautiful creation. Jim was the designer, and he did a phenomenal job! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Amy · Married on 04/14/2016

This is the most amazing venue. I had never heard of it before and was a little taken back when we first drove there since it's right by the cemetery but once we walked it, wow... we had never seen something so beautiful. It was perfect for a reception after our destination wedding in Hawaii. They were fantastic to work with, everything was so easy! Would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2014

I cannot explain how great this venue is!! When me and my mom went around looking for places to have my reception this one stole my heart! This place is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! They were the nicest hosts and so very flexible. The thing that I loved the most about this venue is that I could bring my own caterer. This place is a must see. They made our night absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Kelsey · Married on 11/06/2014

I love the staff and location. Very responsive and friendly. Beautiful location

Sent on 11/20/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/17/2014

They were great to work with. They gave me an hour to take bridals before my wedding day, and they were very kind to let me stay a little longer than that without charging me extra. My guests loved how beautiful the space was, and we were very lucky that the weather was amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Le Jardin staff are very pleasant and helpful to work with. It is a beautiful place.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Lara · Married on 03/11/2013

The staff at Le Jardin are fabulous. From the moment I arrived they made every effort to ensure that our wedding was exactly as we envisioned it. They were very flexible in their ability to meet with me according to my schedule, and the evening of the wedding and reception could not have been more lovely thanks to the efforts of everyone involved. My husband and I are still receiving compliments a month later on how beautiful the venue was. Our ceremony and reception were held in Le Jardin, the larger of the two greenhouses, and the way the light filtered through the greenery was stunning. It was like being married in an ethereal secret garden. Gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Danielle · Married on 01/14/2013

this was the perfect venue for oursmall, intimate wedding. the greenhouse let us beautiful greenery in the middle of winter. the ceremony only option was unique and just want we needed. friendly staff too!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Laura · Married on 03/17/2012

I used Le Jardin for my reception location and The Rose Shop (at Le Jardin) for my flowers. I could not have been happier with Le Jardin. From start to finish, everything was flawless and exactly what I wanted. I especially want to mention the manager Carma. She was so incredibly helpful and made everything stress-free. I can't say enough good things about her. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and I can't tell you how many guests have told me how amazing it was. People literally stayed extra late just to enjoy the ambiance.

I also loved the convenience of being able to order flowers through the Rose Shop and they did a wonderful job. All I did was sit down with one of the designers and tell her a few details about the type of bouquet I wanted and I picked out several types of flowers. My bouquet was stunning and I loved it. Exactly perfect.

I would HIGHLY recommend using Le Jardin for an event, wedding, reception, etc. Your guests will be wowed because there is nothing else quite like this place (others try but don't come nearly close).

Sent on 03/28/2012

Natalie · Married on 08/20/2011

The Rose Shop at LeJardin is a great place to get flowers for any occasion. The girl that helped me made sure I was more then happy with my order. 4 days after the wedding, the flowers still look just as beautiful as they did on day one. They're prices are great.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Debora · Married on 04/16/2011

Le Jardin at the Rose Shop in Sandy, Utah was our location for both our Ceremony and our Reception and we also used The Rose Shop as our florist. The flowers were amazing and being onsite to our venue made for a perfect transition as to having our flowers on time including the ones used on our wedding cake. It was easy for the florist to coordinate perfectly with our cake person. On top of the exquisit Bridal bouquet (and the additional throw away bouquet) we also had 5 Bridesmaid bouquet's, 8 mens boutonniere's, 5 Lady's corsage's and the additional cake flowers..all done in different calla lillies and they helped us to add additional jewelry to the bouquets, all were stunning and even better than what we envisioned. The Rose Shop staff were extremely helpful and had wonderful suggestions when we got stuck. Job Very Well Done!!

Sent on 04/24/2011

Kira · Married on 06/20/2015

Le Jardin and the Rose Shop were wonderful to work with. I planned my whole wedding from out of town and they made it so easy. I emailed them photos of what I wanted for my flowers and they made it happen. I love that the base linens and centerpieces were included in the rental price. They even included an hour of bridals at the site. Because they wasn't a wedding scheduled the day before mine, they let me bring in all my decorations and set them up the day before which made it much easier on my coordinator. And because the place is basically a temperature controlled greenhouse, we needed very little in the way of decorations so we saved money there. They let us bring in our own catering company so we weren't stuck with a company we didn't like. Very wonderful. Some many people told us how beautiful our location was. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Emily · Married on 09/19/2009

This was a wonderful magical location. Don't let it stop you from looking at it because it is near a cemetery. My husband and I were complimented so much about the location, and how beautiful it was. The staff there is wonderful and very helpful. They also give you a list of vendors that they work with which was very helpful.

Sent on 11/22/2009
  • U

Anna · Married on 08/01/2007

I have **no regrets** about using this vendor. The venue is stunning. Being able to have your reception in a beautiful garden without having to worry about the weather was amazing. Our budget was not huge and so we were able to save by having it on Wednesday (though their weekend pricing is also excellent). They include centerpieces, linens, tables, chairs, for a great price. They also don't do catering so we were able to bring in our own food which really saved us a lot of money. I'd reccommend them to anyone. In fact, a friend fo mine is having her reception there this spring. :)

Sent on 02/23/2008

Marsha · Married on 08/17/2018

Don't hesitate to book this venue. You get a lot for your money, and it's a lovely place to have a wedding. The staff were super helpful. We worked with Terry, Gretchen, Mario and Dior. Terry went above and beyond to help us solve a problem we had during the reception. Gretchen really looked out for us - for example when it started to rain, she moved all the gifts from outside to inside without us even asking. We booked The Chateau, which was perfect for an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception. We also got our flowers from The Rose Shop, and they were beyond gorgeous! The one downside to The Chateau is that the bathroom facility for guests is very small.

Sent on 08/24/2018

You made my dream wedding come true. I'm so happy that I decided to have my reception at Le Jardin. Thanks for all your help.

Sent on 08/06/2013