Le Grand Entertainment Reviews

Le Grand Entertainment 4
  • Rita

Rita Biermann · Married on 09/14/2019

LeGrand Entertainment

I had never hired a DJ before. My cousin had a party and hired LeGrand Entertainment. She thought they did a great job, so I hired them for my son's wedding reception. I was very happy with our DJ. He did a great job and everyone had a wonderful time. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Merendino · Married on 07/19/2019

A+ For Le Grand

Teddy and his team are true professionals! They came through with everything we asked for and more at our wedding. They truly felt the vibes that the crowd was giving off and played the right genres of music. Le Grand made our day truly something special!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Dolores C · Married on 10/31/2018

We Can't Thank You Enough

Thank you Le Grand for 5 star entertainment. Teddy, you were an absolutely FANTASTIC DJ and Danny, your assistant, that kept the crowd dancing all nite. We are still receiving texts, emails, calls and notes as to the entertainment especially having Tao singing during dinner. So many guests commented on his incredible voice and truly loved his music choices. We can't tell you how pleased we were when we were told by so many that our daughter's wedding was one of the best they have ever attended. We thank you so much for this and are looking forward to our 50th wedding anniversary as we already know we will be hiring you again for the entertainment.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I used Le Grand for our wedding and everything was top notch! Their preparation, music choice, and interaction with the crowd was fantastic. Teddy is awesome and worked with us the entire time to make sure we were happy, and made the process so easy. Will certainly use for more events and highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2018

Le Grand Entertainment exceeded our expectations! Our Wedding was planned in a month and Teddy came through with professionalism and patience when dealing with our last minutes needs! My fiance and I couldn't have been happier with the result. Our guests danced all night as the music was just perfect for getting on your feet. I can't wait until another event where we have the opportunity to use Le Grand Entertainment again!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Karen · event on 08/03/2018

The best DJ by far! Our guests had a fantastic time , the dance floor was packed the entire time. He was so good we had him stay extra time!! We didn’t want the party to end. People are still raving about the music & having so much fun!
    If you want your event to be a big success....this is the company for you!
    Thank you ahain for the best night??

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2018

Teddy and his crew were AMAZING. The music was completely tailored to what we envisioned. They were professional, easy going, responsive, and organized. Their add-ons totally enhanced the party and we were calm knowing they were so on top of everything. We signed up for a jazz trio for cocktail hour, who were amazing and set the tone for the night. During the reception, we had the DJ, who played everything we asked for. Lastly, during dinner we had Teo, an Italian tenor, who just completely blew everyone away with his talent and stage presence. Countless people came up to us complimenting the music, saying it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. I believe this was in large part thanks to Le Grand!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Angela · Married on 04/14/2018

Teddy and his team were a pleasure to work with from day 1. My family has known Teddy and used his services for over a decade, so when it came time to decide on entertainment for our wedding there was no question that we would be using Le Grand. Teddy was patient and professional from our initial meeting through the day of the wedding. He set up a package that fit our needs and really listened to the vision we had for the day. He was even able to coordinate having a live accordionist entertain our guests during the cocktail hour. The planning process with Le Grand was simple. Teddy set up an online platform where we input all of our bridal party information and all special song requests. The rest we left up to Teddy and he didn’t disappoint. He reached out the week of the wedding to go over the details once more and was even able to accommodate last minute changes and requests. He made sure to take note of proper pronunciations of all of the people who would be announced through the night, and we appreciated his attention to detail.

Teddy met us at our venue with a warm congratulations. He and his team played music that had the dance floor packed the entire night. Teddy made sure to check in with us throughout the night to make sure we were pleased. The entertainment exceeded our expectations, and our guests raved about the music for days. Teddy and his team were professional and engaging the entire night. Our guests had a bast. He knew just what type of music to play at all of the right moments. He also worked well with our photo and video teams which was awesome. The entire night was seamless. I highly recommend Teddy and Le Grand Entertainment for all occasions and look forward to working with them again. Music can really make or break a wedding and Le Grand exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Le Grand Entertainment 5

Kathleen · Married on 12/31/2017

My husband and I could not have been happier with Le Grand Entertainment! After meeting with Teddy, my husband and I knew we would be picking them for our December wedding. We felt Teddy understood us and our kind of music and the kind of atmosphere we were hoping for. Prior to our wedding Teddy spent over hours with us planning out everything. He made sure he could pronounce the bridal party and parent's names and he went over all the details of how the night would run. My husband and I had a few special requests and things we wanted announced and Teddy took note of it all. Down to the very last details. We went over our play list and Teddy was able to get a good sense of what we wanted. He was easy to get in touch with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding and he always got back to us promptly. I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right! Teddy remembered everything we requested throughout the evening and it was so great knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing! The dance floor was always full and people had a great time dancing. So many people came up to us during the wedding and afterwards praising Teddy and the music. Several of my husband's friends and my friends and family even said it was the best wedding DJ they had ever experienced. My husband and I know our tastes in music but we also knew the crowd of our wedding and and he "got" that. Because he did, he was able to read the crowd and provide an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! There were people of all generations at the wedding and the music worked for everyone! I cannot write it enough, but thank you Teddy for helping to make our wedding day / New Years Eve so amazing and one everyone will remember! ~Kathleen and Michael Wolf~

Sent on 04/16/2018

Dylan · Married on 12/30/2017

The owner, Teddy, was a pleasure to work with. We got so many compliments on the music at our wedding and I highly recommend him to other people looking to incorporate an all-in-one entertainment package. He partnered with us to understand what type of event we were looking to have, he helped us brainstorm and come up with different ideas to make it our own, and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Eileen · event on 11/05/2017

Le Grand Entertainment has music to please all age groups and they get everyone one up and dancing. They are very professional and friendly. You definitely get your money's worth with Le Grand!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Joseph · Married on 11/04/2017

Le Grand entertainment just rocked out wedding. Can't say enough good things about them. Everything was perfect, good communication, attention to detail. I could not recommend them more. Teddy will do everything to make your special day perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Raissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Teddy and Le Grand Entertainment helped make our wedding day perfect. From the moment we met with Teddy, we knew he was the right choice for our entertainment. He is professional, responsive, charismatic, and a genuinely wonderful person. I cannot say enough great things about him, and neither could our wedding guests!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2017

As soon as we got engaged we already knew we were going to use Le Grand. My husband used to work with DJ CJ back in the day and knew there was no team for us other than Teddy and CJ. We met with them twice and while sitting in their office discussing our wedding plans, it was like hanging out with old friends (considering my first time meeting them was our first wedding appointment at their office). Teddy and CJ were not only the nicest duo ever, but honest and easy to talk to about what we really wanted from our entertainment. Teddy set us up with a super easy log-in online so we could choose our special songs, or songs we knew we’d want to play but other than that, they did all the work. We did get the full package, all 4 screens, dry ice machine for our first dance, photo booth with step & repeat (that Le Grand designed for us), CO2 tanks and the SAXAPHONE – so worth it all!!! Never mind what we thought of the night but our guests “ this wasn’t a wedding, it was a party” “who was the sax player, he was out of this world” “the saxophone was so cool, what a nice touch to the wedding” “the music was awesome – the dj’s did a great job” and this is not even half of the feedback from our friends and family. As for us, I could not be happier, I was on the dancefloor for most of the night as it was packed the entire time up until 1am when our venue asked us to shut it down. Everyone had such a good time, Teddy and CJ really did such an amazing job because people are still talking about the music at our wedding over a month later. They read the crowd and played exactly what was needed during each moment of the wedding to make it such a memorable night for both us and our guests. I had my friends in their 20’s up to my mom’s uncle in his 70’s, complimenting Le Grand on what a fantastic job they did. If you want to be entertained, want your guests to have the time of their lives and have your wedding be the talk of the town – BOOK LE GRAND!!!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rosita · event on 09/17/2017

LeGrand Entertainment recently performed for our daughter's Sweet 16. We could not have been more pleased with the professionalism and energy that they brought to our celebration. They made the party incredible enjoyable and customized the music to each age group so that everyone had a good time; not just the kids, not just the adults.

Also noteworthy is the way they "read" the crowd and adjusted their style to optimize the experience for each of our guests. Their interaction with our guests was refreshing; they weren't afraid to get on the dance floor and engage the crowd. It was a noticeable difference from other events we have attended where the presenters are barely "present" at the event.

5 Stars on professionalism, service, and overall experience.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't even imagine not having Teddy & Le Grand Entertainment with us on our wedding day...they made the night sooo fun, exciting and memorable. The dance floor was filled the whole night and our guests enjoyed Teddy's upbeat personality (as did we of course)! Teddy was always available whether it was through email or a phone call. He checked in with my husband and I to go over everything we wanted for the wedding and went through each name to make sure he pronounced it correctly (which we really loved). Teddy offered suggestions when we had questions about the timeline and helped our night go so smoothly! A week before the wedding we decided to change our bridal party entrance song and Teddy listened to our request perfectly (we wanted the song to play at a certain time and Teddy did just that making it sound awesome)! Our cocktail hour music was beautiful; Teddy listened to our requests of what type of music we wanted to play during that time and I remember him introducing himself when we got to the cocktail hour which was very professional! Teddy got the guests engaged and excited before we entered the reception and that excitement carried on throughout the whole night! Teddy and Le Grand Entertainment know what the crowd likes! He played songs that he knew would get the crowd going and that is what makes an amazing DJ! When looking through our wedding photos/videos it was amazing to see that the dance floor was always filled with people smiling, jumping and just having a blast...that was one of our main things when picking a DJ...we needed someone that could keep our guests entertained and on the dance floor because boy do our guests LOVE to dance and have a good time and Teddy did just that :) The photo booth was perfect as well-we received a photo album w/ photos from the guests with notes & Teddy emailed us the originals and customized photos a few days after the wedding! We cannot thank Teddy and his staff enough & highly recommend them for your event!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Le Grand Entertainment 6
    Le Grand Entertainment 7
    Le Grand Entertainment 8

maria · event on 08/26/2017

Le Grand Entertainment is terrific! Everyone was dancing! We have used them for many events in the past and each time they bring something new that helps make our event more memorable.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Arianna · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Teddy and Le Grand Entertainment. Teddy was extremely organized and helpful in the planning process and gave good recommendations based on our taste. He listened to all of our "must haves" and made sure the night flowed the way we wanted it to. My husband and I are really big on music and we know from experience that the band or DJ makes the wedding. We had very high expectations going in and Teddy exceeded all of them. There was not one moment where our dance floor wasn't full. We still have people telling us that our wedding was one of the best they've been to and that is in large part to Teddy. The night was perfect and we can't wait to attend another wedding that he DJs since we are reccomending him to everyone we know!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Mirella · event on 05/21/2017

Great DJ with professionalism, great listener and great music sound.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

Le Grand Entertainment made our wedding a day we will never forget. They were with us every step of the way and were extremely professional. Their kindness and care in our wedding showed the entire way. We booked Le Grand before our venue after having seen them play at our friend's wedding and they were able to recommend venues for us. We were extremely picky when selecting a venue and were having trouble finding the perfect place for us. Le Grand was able to recommend the best venue for our tastes and it couldn't have been a better decision. Le Grand transformed the ballroom with their lighting and it looked amazing. All of our guests came up to us and told us it was probably the best wedding they've been to. We attribute a lot of that to Le Grand. They had the dance floor packed all night and people loved the music. We pretty much gave them free reign over the music selection and they definitely exceeded our expectation. Teddy was one of the friendliest vendors we worked with. He always put a smile on our face and we wouldn't have it any other way. We will definitely hire Le Grand Entetainment for our next event.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2017

I could not be happier! My guests are still raving about how awesome the entertainment at our wedding was. Teddy and the crew at Le Grand are amazing! They had everyone on the dance floor and at the photo booth all night. Teddy guided us through the entire planning process making every step memorable for us. I would highly recommend Le Grand Entertainment to anyone for any event.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Teresa · Married on 09/17/2016

I hired Le Grand Entertainment for my wedding on September 17, 2016. They were recommended by a co-worker and we are so happy we decided to hire them. Teddy was just great from the start. He helped us find the best package to fit our budget and made the best suggestions as to what genre of music to have to keep all our guests on the dance floor. Everything worked out better than expected and we saw first hand that Le Grand is NOT just another entertainment company or DJ. They are, by far, so much more. Whoever hires them will be happy they did.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Annette · Married on 08/27/2016

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was on point. Teddy and his team are professional, knowledgeable, courteous and experienced. Their attention to every detail is so comforting. Planning a wedding is truly stressful, but Le Grand made the entertainment part of it so seamless. From the planning meetings to the coordination with the catering venue to the music and entertainment......it was all PERFECT. Dance floor was packed all night. The dinner show by Teo, performing various classical pieces in Italian and Spanish, as well as several ballads, was such a nice touch to the evening. Everyone was having so much fun at the photobooth too...nice memories for the guests to take home. Everyone is still talking about how great the music and entertainment was at my wedding....Le Grand really made the wedding a success. We have absolutely no regrets....looking forward to bringing them back for my baby's christening!! So excited!!! I would recommend them hands down, you won't be disappointed, because they deliver beyond expectations. The BEST I've seen....and I've been to alot of events. Le Grand is the company you want at your event...trust me!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Bernadette · Married on 10/31/2014

Fantastic! We had such a wonderful time at my sons wedding thanks to the great job Teddy did. He kept us dancing all night and there wasn't anything but praise for the job he did. I have recommended him in the past and will continue to do so. Thank you, Thank You, Thank you.
    Bernadette

Sent on 11/05/2014

Anthony · Married on 10/20/2013

With all the hardwork and preparation of a wedding, it ultimately comes down to the vendors that will make or break your special day.
    Le Grand Entertainment definitely made my day SPECIAL and GREAT! A DJ plays a large role in the entire flow of the wedding, Le Grand catered to any and all needs/requests - they have a great and professional appearance, they know how to get the crowd going and utilized my requests with the audience at the perfect times to keep the energy high.
    I had a Spanish/Italian and American wedding - they accomodated all perfectly. You will never catch them without a smile or not paying attention to the crowd. I'm not even sure if they took a break as the music flowed continuously. Teddy Ricciardella gave us a performance of a lifetime and is definitely the highlight of my video to come.
    I would not change a thing and would recommend Le Grand to ALL. Not one bad thing to say - I promise, you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013