Le Fleur Events, LLC Reviews

9 | Shreveport, LA

9 Reviews for Le Fleur Events, LLC

Brandon · Married on 10/21/2016

Le Fleur Events, LLC is the ONLY place I recommend to my friends and family when looking for someone to help them prepare the venue and make sure everything is the way the client wants. Whatever it takes! Very professional staff and always punctual.

Brandon

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Shannie & Jeremy's Wedding

Shannie · Married on 06/27/2015

Le Fleur Events LLC, Kirstie has been such a great supporter during the entire year long wedding planning process..anytime I needed her she was there..when I was nervous she assured me that everything would be fine. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER SERVICES!!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cynthia · Married on 04/19/2014

I am so glad I booked Le Fleur to provide the photobooth at my wedding! They were very easy to work with, quick to respond to any questions I had, and great fun at the event! I love my scrapbook that was made at my event. I would highly recommed them to anyone looking for an event coordinator!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Joann · Married on 01/25/2014

Truly classy presentation and the owners were fun !

Sent on 02/20/2014

Carla · Married on 08/25/2013

Everyone loved the Photo Booth, and I was very please with the service, will use again

Sent on 03/16/2014

Britney · Married on 06/01/2013

Le Fleur Events, LLC did an excellent job!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Dee · Married on 04/06/2013

I worked with Le Fleur events for my best friends wedding. I used the photo booth services. The quality of the photo booth and props was exceptional. Kirstie was very professional and helpful. My favorite part of the services was that my friend received a DVD of the photos and videos that people recorded in the photo booth. She also received an album of all the photos!!! If you are looking to rent a photo booth I highly suggest Le Fleur events!!! They have the best prices around.

Sent on 02/27/2014
  • I

Ivy · event on: 07/21/2013

My event was a 3-day event, Friday through Sunday. It was our family's annual reunion. Lefleur Events did an awesome job from onset (planning phase), through the finish. Kirstie, has a unique gift, which allowed her to think outside of the box and create the exact venue/décor that I wanted. My event was handled professionally, and attention was given to every possible detail, from hotel room blocking down to the activities planned for the youngest members of our family . I am VERY pleased with Lefleur and Kirstie, and am Highly recommending their services.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Lajuana · event on: 07/19/2013

I live in Maryland and was tasked by my family to plan an event in New Orleans. Logistically I thought this would be a disaster, that is until I found LeFleur Events. LeFleur thought of every detail and put on an outstanding weekend event for our family in the Big Easy. Every event detail was well planned and organized. We had guests in attendance from all over the country and everyone left the event wishing it could be extended for another day or two or three...

Well done LeFleur! We will definitely use their services again in the future.

Sent on 03/06/2014