Le Chateau Venue Reviews

Le Chateau Venue View more information

Reviews

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
100% recommend it

Weddingwire
5.0/5 11 reviews
Google
4.1/5 33 reviews
    Cyndi Sent on 12/05/2019

Amazing Venue

Amazing, beautiful wedding, much more that what we paid for. Every little detail was taken care of. Highly recommend this venue.
    Joann W. Sent on 12/03/2019

Above and beyond

My daughter got married at this beautiful venue, it’s all inclusive and the owner gives 100% She goes above and beyond. Beautiful florals and designs. I’d give more stars if I could.
    Skylar Sent on 02/05/2019

Wedding went beyond smoothly

Everyone prepared me for something to go wrong on the wedding day. They said just take it in strides. I can honestly say I don’t know if anything went wrong! Janelda did a great job at decorating, getting things organized, and making our day perfect. The location was beautiful! Paying to have everything done was the best thing that we could have done. She really does go over and beyond for her brides! Plus the quality of people that she contracts out with for DJ, cakes and photographer are amazing! I loved my photographer! She is seriously the best plus she is knows what she is doing! Want less stress this is the place for you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Marissa C. Sent on 12/03/2018

Best day ever!

I would recommend Janelda and Le Chateau to absolutely anyone. She makes you feel so special and unique. Her ability to make your vision come to life is unmatched. If you want a personal experience and someone who has a real passion for weddings and making your dream come true, go to Janelda! I wouldn't have asked for anything better for our wedding day.
    Rianna Sent on 10/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Janelda is wonderful!!! She answered all of my questions and concerns very professionally!!
    I had looked at several different venues and by far Le Chateau was the one for me!!
    Janelda’s work is top notch...I would highly recommend her for your special day!!
    Madison Sent on 08/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I don't even know where to start saying how amazing Janelda is!!! Throughout my whole wedding experience, she made everything completely STRESS-FREE for me! And I am a stress-o-holic so that in itself is an art of hers! She took the time to not only get tot know my fiance and I, but also became a friend and mentor to me. Everything I could've ever wanted my wedding to be came alive and Janelda made a more than perfect wedding for us. I cannot tell everyone enough just how much she does and how amazing she is at doing it all!!!
    I just want to add, the fact that Le Chateau is all-inclusive and affordable for pretty much every budget, then the beauty and uniqueness of the indoor/outdoor venue, and all the custom decorations she has are endless!!! I got to help her behind the scenes at a couple of weddings and I honestly am in awe of how she does it all and enjoys every moment of it. Her talent for florals, decor, cooking, and pure love for what she does is what made us choose her. She truly goes above and waaayyyy beyond what any of her brides know. Love you so much, Janelda! Thanks for being you and making my wedding better than I could've ever hoped it would be. You're AMAZING!!!
    Sara Sent on 06/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The whole wedding planning process was made so easy and everything on the wedding day was absolutely perfect.
    David Sent on 12/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Love this venue and the very personnel service my fiancé and I recieved. I would highly recommend Le Chateau to anyone wanting a picture perfect wedding.
    Ellen Sent on 06/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a great experience! I love this venue! I really appreciated the flexibility during set up and the help through the whole process.
    Katie Sent on 12/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Janelda and her staff literally made our dreams come true! From the cake, food, flowers, decorations, and anything else we could dream up Janelda made it happen! She put together a dream look pulled directly from my mind! The smallest details were the icing on the cake!
    Cassie Sent on 02/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    To say Janelda did an AMAZING job on my wedding would be an understatement. I gave her a vague idea of what I wanted along with the reins and total creative freedom. I was blown away when I saw it for the first time, one day before our wedding. It was EXACTLY what I had imagined, yet even more fabulous! Guests raved about the jaw-dropping decor, the amazing food (catered by Janelda) and the beautiful venue. The cake was insanely tasty, DJ Music Mike did such an awesome job and Minister Brent Robison couldn't have been a more perfect person to officiate our wedding. Janelda (owner, operator and magician), the venue itself and Laryn Bellar Photography (Le Chateau's Top Photographer) were all recently featured by Maggie Sotorro Designs (HUGE DEAL!) and also won the "The Knot Best of Weddings 2017 Pick" www.theknot.com) I can't recommend Janelda, her crew and that gorgeous venue at Le Chateau enough. ??