Le Cake Design Studio Reviews

16 | Bettendorf, IA

16 Reviews for Le Cake Design Studio

Amy · Married on 07/16/2016

Robyn creates beautiful cakes and is very on top of current wedding trends. Her work reminds me of the beautiful wedding blogs I used to plan! Working with her was easy and delicious!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/29/2016

THAT...CAKE...WAS...AMAZING!!! Our venue staff was even asking if they could try the cake everyone was talking about. Thankfully we over ordered because there was absolutely none left after our guests had two pieces and the venue staff got their hands on some slices. She is very professional and knows what she is doing. All her cakes are to die for and look too perfect to eat. Her cakes of course come at a price but don't worry you won't be left disappointed.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Robyn was fantastic to work with and her cake was delicious. Our guests loved it!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Chelsea · Married on 08/08/2015

Robin did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake. We were not really sure what we wanted when we met with her and she ended up creating something that fit perfectly with our wedding theme and beyond. She was very flexible with meeting times with us and always kept us in the loop. Did we mention her cakes not only looking great, but taste AMAZING as well. Many of our guests still tell us how much they loved the cake. We highly recommend Robin and Le Cake. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/17/2015
  • Katy & Nathan

Katy · Married on 08/07/2015

We had the hardest time finding a cake, looking locally and on the web. Walked into an event and my mom and I both looked at the most beautiful cake we had ever seen, and said "want that, will have that, what budget?".

I called Robin, the cake designer, and turns out we could have that cake and still keep our budget intact. I am putting off the cake until the last possible moment so it can be seen by all guests, multiple times. The samples were most, almost juicy, without looking wet, and still remaining fluffy. Each forkful was like an edible sweet sponge. When pressed with a fork, it held together without falling into crumbs. My fiance rarely eats sweets. He ate all three cupcakes.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2014

Everyone loved my cake! Beautiful and delicious!!

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/03/2012

Great wedding cake by Robin at Le Cake! We had all Vanilla Almond, her most popular flavor, and it was a hit! The cake itself was gorgeous and she executed our design beautifully! The only thing I would do differently would be to have buttercream instead of fondant. The fondant looked great, but it ended up being a bit too thick on the cake for me. You will really enjoy working with Robin and her cakes!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Adelle · Married on 09/10/2011

She is an amazing cake decorater. I got so many compliments on the look and taste of the cake! HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Dana · Married on 07/23/2011

I loved Our cake, She did a beautful Job, Looks, Taste. She is the best, I couldn't be happier! Thank you Robyn.

Sent on 08/14/2011

Marci · Married on 10/25/2008

Robin is the BEST, hands down! I originally met her at a bridal fair and was blown away by her design and even more by the taste of her cake. She did our wedding cake in 2008 and we received so many compliments from our friends and family. The Vanilla Almond cake is my favorite, but the guests couldn't say enough about the Chocolate Rum cake. I told her what I had in mind as far as the design and she exceeded my expectations. She also made us our anniversary cake and recently made our daughters Baptism cake. I'm definitely a LeCake customer for life!

Sent on 05/30/2011
  • Jenifer

Jenifer · Married on 05/26/2012

Our cake was absolutely gorgeous and it tasted amazing. She was very flexible and easy to work with. We did 3 flavors, the vanilla almond, chocolate mocha, and orange cream. They were all so great, I couldn't decide on a favorite. I highly recommend her cakes!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Karen · Married on 05/06/2011

I gave Robin a picture of the cake I wanted and she duplicated it exactly. It was wonderful and the talk of the reception!!!

Sent on 05/16/2011

She worked with me on creating the wedding cake I had been imagining.

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • Jess

Jesse · Married on 05/15/2015

Robin made an absolutely spectacular cake for us. The cake was something I was struggling with because to me, a cake either looks good or it doesn't.... I didn't have really strong opinions on what I wanted. I decided that I liked one of her display cakes, and we went through it and customized it until it was something that fit our colors and tastes. We wound up with a very unique cake that looked and tasted awesome! You can't go wrong with Robin's vanilla almond flavor; definitely one of the best cakes I've ever had.

Sent on 05/26/2015

keelin · Married on 06/20/2010

All wedding cakes are expensive, so you might as well have one that tastes great!! Le Cake was AMAZING!!!! BEAUTIFUL CAKES! SOOO YUMMY! Affordable as wedding cakes go (even cheaper than Hy-Vee quoted me!)

Sent on 10/20/2010

Jenny · Married on 04/06/2013

Robin makes the BEST wedding cakes hands down! We honestly believe that was the best wedding cake we have ever had. We went with the vanilla almond for 2 layers and the other two were lemon cake with raspberry filling. I am glad we ordered such a large cake because we were told after the wedding that many people had two pieces because they liked it so much!
    I also like that we didn't have to keep the top layer of our cake for our anniversary, she is going to make us a fresh one in a year!
    The only thing that was difficult was that we had to order all of the jewels for the cake even though she showed us exactly which one to get, it couldn't just be added to our price of the cake. This was only an issue because we live 45 minutes away from Le Cake so having to take a trip just to drop off the jewel bands was a little inconvenient.
    Other than that everything was wonderful. We loved the look of it and are excited for our one year when we can really enjoy the cake instead of having to quickly eat a piece before everyone went back for seconds!

Sent on 04/27/2013