Le Bella Donna Reviews

Le Bella Donna 4
Le Bella Donna 5

Savannah Lee · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Plus Size Bride Dream Experience

**Plus size brides!** I went to 5 highly rated bridal shops in the philly and surrounding area, and nothing compared even in the slightest to my excellent service at Le Bella Donna- especially as a plus sized girl. Paula was absolutely incredible at listening to what I wanted, letting me try on anything, pulling the best gowns based on what I liked, and making me feel so accepted and beautiful. I bought the most gorgeous gown I could have ever imagined, even better than in my dreams. I also would have never suspected that I would buy a strapless gown but I did and I am in love! If you are plus sized and nervous about finding a place with a lot of options, I URGE you to go here. They have every different style and they are all beautiful, made extremely well and current. I experienced so many other places where the dresses were outdated, only a few options for plus size, or felt really cheap and horrible. I cant say enough good things about this place. Make it your number one so you dont leave in tears from others! Also REQUEST PAULA ! She is so genuine, kind, thoughtful and attentive. She made my experience truly wonderful and she made me feel like I was just like everyone else. She picked the most perfect dresses for me to try on top of what I picked and I think she ended up picking 'the dress'. She also let us come back three!! times to try on the dress with different family members and friends. She even offered to let me come back again to try on accessories etc. You cant go wrong by going here. So many options.... OH and! the place is super super cute and each bride gets their own HUGE PRIVATE mirror and dressing room that is COLD and perfect to try on dresses so youre not hot and sweaty in a cramped room!!! You get to see all the dresses and pick for yourself and no one else has to see you! The bridal shop itself is so updated and beautiful- no other place compared with small rooms, shared mirrors, outdated carpets, outdated dresses, not being able to see the racks... nothing compares to this place. GO HERE!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Carrie

Carrie Colonno · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Wonderful experience

So many beautiful gowns to choose from! The shop is gorgeous and the staff is extremely knowledgeable. I knew from the moment we stepped inside that we would be leaving with the perfect gown!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Wifey12388

Juenelle · Getting married on 12/12/2020

I was impressed from the moment i walked in to the moment I left buying my dress! My stylist Debbie found my perfect dress for our vow renewal. I'm so excited about it! I'm extremely pleased and can not wait to wear it!

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • Arielle

Arielle Christie · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Unexpected and incredible

The experience at La Bella Donna was amazing. Shelly, my consultant, read me right away and nailed the dress. She was warm and comforting and knew exactly what should be on me. My dress had just come in and she said the dress was made for me. An experience I cannot say enough wonderful things about.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Cassandra Koullias · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Highly recommend!! Ask for Jess!

I am so incredibly happy I chose to go to Le Bella Donna! I went to several bridal stores and only Le Bella Donna made me feel like I was shopping for my wedding dress. I had Jess as my bridal assistant and I'm so happy I did. Out of all the assistants in all the bridal stores I went to, Jess listened to me but she also picked items she knew would suit me when I wasn't sure. The first dress she pulled for me and put on is actually the dress I ended up buying. She was the only assistant that didn't make me feel any pressure. I had to take time after my first appointment to decide and she didn't hound me or make me feel I needed to make an immediate decision. With that pressure and anxiety off me, I'm as able to choose a dress I truly felt was right. I am a plus size bride and not once did I feel like one. I couldn't recommend Le Bella Donna and Jess more! We actually want to have Jess help my mom choose a Mother of the Bride dress as well! And also surprisingly, Le Bella Donna was one of the more inexpensive bridal stores I've been to but when you walk in, you feel like you're in a expensive boutique! I'm so incredibly happy with my decision!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Ashley · Getting married on 08/23/2020

Bridal dress

Le Bella Donna was my first shop I went to and I do not regret it. I feel in love with this one dress ( I tried on 9) and my consultat helped me personalize the dress to how I pictured my wedding dress to be. I do not regret going there and will recommend them to anyone. All the staff was so professional and the facility it’s self was beautiful.

Le Bella Donna 6
    Sent on 01/27/2019

Hi Ashley!
    I'm so glad that you had such a great experience at our boutique. It's always our goal to help you customize your gown to reflect your vision. Congratulations on your engagement and on saying yes to the dress!
  • Dana

Dana Marie · Getting married on 08/22/2020

My first and last appointment!

Le Bella Donna provided me and my family with the perfect dress shopping experience. Jess was amazing and picked my dream dress, the 3rd dress I tried. She made me feel comfortable and wasn’t pushy at all. She asked all the right questions and I felt confident in my decision. I would recommend Le Bella Donna to any bride!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Claire

Claire Herndon · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Dream dress

The experience at Le Bella Donna was amazing. Our consultant, Sarah, was so friendly and helpful. When I was trying on dresses, she sparked conversation with me to get to know me better and make me feel more comfortable. I found my dream dress by number three! I cannot express enough how well Sarah read my preferences and picked a dress she knew I would love. The first dress I tried on was classic and conservative, while the second was more whimsical, form-fitting and flirty. After those two, she said "I know exactly what you need to try on next" -- and she was absolutely right. I loved the rest of the team at Le Bella Donna too. Another consultant even practiced slow dancing with me because I was nervous about how I would dance at the wedding in the style of dress I chose. Loved this place and I can't WAIT to wear my dress again!

We will be going back to look at bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos soon!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Kiara

Kiara · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Amazing and Comfortable

This was my 1st time dress shopping I made my appt to just look didnt think i wouldvhave found the one... My consultant was the amazing Latrisse she was awesome from the moment we met we clicked.. We have the same ring its just my band is cris cross and hers is straight.. She grabbed my hand and put ours2gether it was such a cool moment because i haven't met anyone with a ring like mines... She asked what i was looking for and what was my theme and asked where was the wedding.. From there my sis, cuzzin, mom, and her looked 4the best dress4me.. I tried on 7dresses but one stood out the most. Now again i went in just to look not knowing i will find it so im trying to see what i can do2get the dress and its the only one and all i keep thinking about is this dress... But she told me something i didnt know and that was it takes 6-12months to alternate and whatever else i need to be done and that was a big plus2me.. 🌟🌟

Sent on 04/22/2019

Lauren Almonte · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Unforgettable.

What began as a “just looking” appointment quickly became something more. From the moment I walked in I was floored by the studding selections and variety the store had to offer. But who I was truly blown away by was Paula. She made me feel like an old best friend of hers. In no more than 2 minutes she completly understood what my vision was for my wedding day! She was so mindful of my budget without ever making me feel limited by it. She would say “You find a dress you like that’s over budget I will find you one that has what you like about it within your budget”. I just knew she had my best interest at heart. Once I started trying on dresses her years of experience quickly became apparent. Until she ultimately took all of the feedback my bridal party and I had given her and found the dress that had it all!!! The dress is something I would have never picked off the rack but she knew would be “my dress”! I never imagined I’d find the dress. And I was right. I didn’t find it, Paula did! Without her I would not have “the” dress. Although I was not able to get the dress in the moment without my parents blessing Paula didn’t hesitate in assuring me it was okay. She set an appointment for the following day. And gave me the royal star treatment all over again. With my parents blessing I was able to say yes to the dress and Paula was there to offer tissues and hugs all the way! I truly truly could not have had a better experience. I will forever feel indebted to Paula and view her as a new friend of the family.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Hi Lauren!
    I'm so happy to hear that Paula gave you the royal treatment that you, and all brides, deserve! We love when brides become a part of the Le Bella Donna family.
  • Breanna

Breanna French · Getting married on 07/12/2020

I said yes to the dress at la bella donna!

I said yes to my dress at la bella donna! This was my second stop my first was David's bridal. I have found a dress at David's but have went onto la bella Donna's website and have found several pictures of dresses that I could be interested in. So, I made an appointment and have went to my appointment. The store was absolutely stunning as well as most of the dresses. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are also flexible and if you have found your dress they work with you as far as payments and down payments. I tried on a few dresses and just so happened to get the first dress I tried on!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Kimberly McKenna · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Excellent Hospitality

This bridal store was incredible. My associate Shelly was so wonderful. She listened to my opinion and valued my thoughts every time I had a different dress on! I would recommend this as a stop if looking for a wedding dress and I can not wait to take my bridesmaids back to find their dresses!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Janay · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Le Bella Donna - Ms. Charlene's Satisfactory Review

Psst. Hey you! Yes, you. If you are reading this review, then you are already at a high point in finding your ideal wedding attire. If you want to be treated like a Princess, Queen, Prince, King, etc. and find the perfect wedding attire, then please, please, please go to Le Bella Donna!!!
    Le Bella Donna cares about their customers. Each client has his or her personal style, and they make sure to make a note of that. Ms. Charlene is the staff member whom was very helpful. She played a crucial role in my wedding preparations, and that was to find THE PERFECT WEDDING DRESS. Ms. Charlene gave us her very own opinion, and it was beneficial to do so.
    Ms. Charlene went by my:
    1. Body Type
    2. Height
    3. The season of my wedding (Last day of Spring- Saturday, June 20, 2020)
    4. Various types of pics I showed her so that she knows what type of style I was interested in trying, which was a lot of pics. It was overwhelming for me, but to her, I was a typical client. She knows that most of us don’t pick or see a wedding dress that often, so it is normal to have really no idea of what we really desire!!!
    Ms. Charlene knows all about the dresses they offer (new and old styles), which is impressive due to the significantly extensive collection they have. Ms. Charlene did not just pick 1 or 2 dresses. She took out over 10 dresses. Some were for fun because I was interested in how I would look at specific dresses, such as the Mermaid wedding dress. The first wedding dress I ever tried on I had like. The second wedding dress I tried on, and I loved it. Ms. Charlene altered each dress I tried on to give me the idea of how it will look if it was my actual size. It was so beautiful, my own mother cried. Ms. Charlene and my mother were almost in sync when they both gave their honest opinions. They discussed things such as the type of dress and how it looked on me, and the fitting around my bust/cleavage. There was a dress I tried on that was okay but had that thick material I loved. Ms. Charlene and my mother were stating the thick material is beautiful, but they told me to think about the season the wedding is in. My wedding is on Saturday, June 20, 2020. That is literally the last day of Spring, and it is pushing into Summer. They both advised me to have less material, which that was an excellent point they made.
    In the end, I was able to mimic the reality tv show, “Say Yes to the Dress.” I told them I am saying, “Yes to the Dress.” They all clapped for me. I felt as if it was all about me. I was also able to quickly get a tiara and a veil. They have ones for those with small heads and those for big heads like me lol. At the end of the day, all Le Bella Donna’s clients know it is all about them. The professionals at Le Bella Donna will make sure that you will find the dress in your price range, if not lower, and make sure you are completely satisfied. Le Bella Donna also has different installment payments. If you are like most people who are not able to afford the entire bill upfront, then use the installment payment plan.
    Please check out Le Bella Donna as they are in the process of expanding the shop. Don’t think because Le Bella Donna is a beautiful shop, and the staff is very professional that you will not be able to afford to even step in. I know I was lol!!! It is a common misconception. They are all there to help you, no matter what. Just give them a chance, and they will blow you away!!! Thank you so much for the lovely staff of Le Bella Donna!!! We appreciate doing business with you and will come again for our friends and family members.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Le Bella Donna

I worked with Jess and she was awesome! My whole experience was fun, easy and not at all stressful! The bridal shop was beautiful and I would recommend this place to every bride!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Emily Miller · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Got my dream dress

I had a great experience at Le Bella Donna. Jen was really friendly and helpful, recommended dresses to try on based on what I liked, and made the whole process very easy. Very excited to get my dress!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Z

Zach · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Could not be happier

Everyone I dealt with at Le Belle Donna was so wonderful. I went to three dress stores and no one quite got my style until I got to Le Belle Donna. I recently stopped in to pick up my dress on Christmas eve and the two sales people were super friendly and helpful as I tried on my dress with my sister's veil.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Joany

Joany Holland · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Third Time's A Charm!

Le Bella Donna was the third shop I visited to try on gowns. The first shop I visited was great, but I didn't want to base my decision on one shop...I had picked out two gowns that I loved but still wanted to try on a few more. The second shop I visited was an absolute nightmare. I couldn't wait to get out of there. At this point, I thought I was going to go back to the first shop and decide on one of my original two choices. My third stop was Le Bella Donna, and I'm so glad I made the appointment. My associate, Jess, was incredible. She asked me what I liked and did not like in dresses and asked to see pictures of what I've already tried on and any that I've liked online. She immediately steered me in the direction of the style of dresses I'd like. I had my MIL and one of my bridesmaids along with me, and we started looking through the racks. I don't even think I was able to pull one dress as my MIL, bridesmaid and Jess kept showing me dresses. The first one I tried on was BEAUTIFUL! I thought that would be the one. Then I tried on number two...and loved that one as well. Tried on two others...which I knew were not the right dress. Tried on another one...and of course fell in love. Jess said we're going to keep a top two and not a top three as that gets confusing for the bride to choose the dress that she loves. We had plenty of time left before my appointment was over and Jess pulled a few more dresses for me to try on. They were okay..but didn't compare to the two I had in my top. It was a tough decision...but I ended up saying yes. It just so happened that the dress I said "yes" to was the first dress that Jess pulled off of the rack for me to try on. I would recommend Le Bella Donna to anyone! The entire was very personal and Jess made me feel so comfortable.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/30/2019

Beat experience ever!

My experience was amazing. I walked in with no idea of what I wanted and Meghan was able to help me figure out my style without overwhelming me. I wasn’t expecting to get a dress immediately. I thought I would have to try a few stores but Meghan found my dress!!!

Le Bella Donna 7
    Le Bella Donna 8
    Le Bella Donna 9
    Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Courtney!
    When it's right, you just know! It's wonderful that Meghan was able to help you find your perfect dress right away.

Amy Forkin · Married on 11/29/2019

My first & last wedding dress shopping experience!

I had such a wonderful experience at Le Bella Donna last week. This was my first time looking for my bridal gown and I ended up saying yes to the dress! Paula was so fantastic, helpful, sweet, and took all of my thoughts/comments into consideration, while also pulling looks for me that I would not have considered, to give me a great variety. I never felt rushed or pressured and she worked within my budget. A few dresses I pulled were above my budget and she knew their selection so well that she was able to pull similar dresses that were within my price range. The dress I ended up getting was one she recommended after seeing a few that my mom, sister and I pulled. I can’t recommend Le Bella Donna enough to anyone looking for a dress! It was great experience and I’m so happy to have found my dream dress!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Hi Amy!
    It's always our goal to understand our client's style and vision. I'm really glad that Paula was able to do that for you. Congratulations!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/22/2019

Great dress buying experience!

I had such a great dress buying experience with Le Bell Donna! They really listened to what I liked and wanted. I picked the first dress that I tried on, and I only tried on three dresses. It was such a quick and smooth process. I am so glad they carry plus size too! They also made it easy to purchase, we were able to put a deposit on the dress and pay it off before it was time to pick up the dress!

Le Bella Donna 10
    Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 11/16/2019

Found my dream dress!

I loved this place! The associate who helped me, Jess was amazing and answered all of my questions. I felt so beautiful in my dress on my wedding day!

Le Bella Donna 11
    Le Bella Donna 12
    Sent on 11/21/2019

Kayla Morson · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Experience

I had the best experience at Le Bella Donna in Jenkintown. The store is beautiful and has so many dresses to choose from. My consultant Jess was so helpful and attentive. She totally understood my style and was able to find the most perfect dress possible for me. It actually ended up being the very first one I tried on! I tried on several others after that, but nothing could compare to the first. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Hi Kayla!
    Love at first sight definitely applies to wedding gowns, as well as the people we marry in them! It's so good to hear that Jess was able to find your perfect dress on the very first try. Congratulations!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2019

If I could give more stars, I absolutely would. Le Bella Donna is as good as it gets. I visited both the Bensalem store and the Jenkintown store. Each is as amazing as the other. What makes Le Bella Donna is their staff. My Bensalem sales associate was Jessica. As nervous as I was, working with Jess was like working with a best friend. She was super honest with dresses I tried on (and who DOESN'T want honesty?!) and told me fun and funny stories. I compared every other appointment and person to her and that experience and nothing compared. After LBD Bensalem I went to 2 other shops before going to LBD Jenkintown. At Jenkintown, I worked with Charlene who was just as amazing as Jess. I showed her the dresses I liked and she helped me find some similar and ones she thought would look nice on my body. Both made sure to stay within my budget and made sure to put any dress back that was over. Want a true bride experience? Go to either Le Bella Donna! They are the only ones that treat you like a person and excited bride and not a just some sale and commission. Also I found my dream gown and even got a veil; I plan on getting bridesmaid dresses with LBD, flower girl, Mother of the Bride/Groom....EVERYTHING here! They truly are the cream of the crop! I will be sending every single one of my friends here!!

The only down side is that you can't take pictures of the dresses you try on. Which is difficult if it's your first appointment because you forget. BUT it's for good reason...brides would take pictures of the dresses and bring them to a tailor to re-create for cheap; which is terrible and not fair to the designers.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Hi Stephanie!
    Both Jess and Charlene are amazing consultants, it's true! It makes me so happy that you had great experiences at both of our locations.

Niccole · Married on 11/02/2019

Latrisse was amazing !

I went to the sample shop in Bensalem - Latrisse was fabulous !!! It was only my second appointment for trying on dresses and I walked out with one ! She picked up on what I mentioned , my figure and what my wedding day theme was . She made us feel comfortable and not rushed at all!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Hi Niccole!
    How wonderful that Latrisse helped you find your perfect dress at just your second appointment! We always strive to make our clients feel comfortable and give them the time and attention that they all deserve.
  • Desirae

Desirae · Married on 10/26/2019

Best dress shopping experience

Latrisse was amazing I showed her inspiration photos and she picked the perfect dress! I would definitely recommend this shop. She made sure my opinions were heard and stayed within my budget!

Le Bella Donna 13