Le Bella Donna Reviews

Le Bella Donna 3
Le Bella Donna 4

Samantha · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Beautiful Shop & Dresses

First, their website is really informational and they carry so many wonderful dress lines! It was very easy for me to make a reservation using their online system. After I make a reservation, in my confirmation email I was asked to complete a survey of my wedding dress style, which was really fun.

When I went for my appointment, the shop was incredibly cute and decorated so nicely for Christmas. I had the first appointment of the day on Black Friday, and there was no one else in the shop but me which was nice. My consultant, Megan, took control of the appointment and told me exactly how things were going to go. She had a great strategy for picking out dresses I liked and kept my budget in mind.

The fitting rooms were really large, which was awesome (unlike another shop I went to) and the lighting was also great. Their mirrors were fantastic and could be moved in a number of directions so I could really get a good idea of what the dresses looked like from different angles. Megan took the time to make sure I got the feel of each dress before trying another one on.

They also have a generous appointment length - 90 minutes. The other shop I was at was 60 minutes (I'd only overheard them say that) and then at one point my consultant disappeared. Megan stayed with me the entire time, and was upfront when she had to move onto her next appointment. Buying a wedding dress is a big decision, and I only felt a little rushed at the end of my appointment when I had to make a decision (I am not the fastest decision maker).

I ended up purchasing my dress that day, and got a 10% discount as part of their black Friday sale, which was great! They gave me earrings as a gift for purchasing a dress, and a really nice folder with lots of helpful information. They took a photo with my group and posted it on their Facebook page later in the day which was nice. And I think I saw 3-4 other brides purchase their dress there that day as well, so I think that says a lot about the shop.

So overall, really great shop, cute part of town, many dress selections, and excellent customer service so far. Plus it's great to get all of this without having to go into Philly. I'm looking forward to my fittings!

Courtney · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Beat experience ever!

My experience was amazing. I walked in with no idea of what I wanted and Meghan was able to help me figure out my style without overwhelming me. I wasn’t expecting to get a dress immediately. I thought I would have to try a few stores but Meghan found my dress!!!

Stephanie · Getting married on 11/02/2019

If I could give more stars, I absolutely would. Le Bella Donna is as good as it gets. I visited both the Bensalem store and the Jenkintown store. Each is as amazing as the other. What makes Le Bella Donna is their staff. My Bensalem sales associate was Jessica. As nervous as I was, working with Jess was like working with a best friend. She was super honest with dresses I tried on (and who DOESN'T want honesty?!) and told me fun and funny stories. I compared every other appointment and person to her and that experience and nothing compared. After LBD Bensalem I went to 2 other shops before going to LBD Jenkintown. At Jenkintown, I worked with Charlene who was just as amazing as Jess. I showed her the dresses I liked and she helped me find some similar and ones she thought would look nice on my body. Both made sure to stay within my budget and made sure to put any dress back that was over. Want a true bride experience? Go to either Le Bella Donna! They are the only ones that treat you like a person and excited bride and not a just some sale and commission. Also I found my dream gown and even got a veil; I plan on getting bridesmaid dresses with LBD, flower girl, Mother of the Bride/Groom....EVERYTHING here! They truly are the cream of the crop! I will be sending every single one of my friends here!!

The only down side is that you can't take pictures of the dresses you try on. Which is difficult if it's your first appointment because you forget. BUT it's for good reason...brides would take pictures of the dresses and bring them to a tailor to re-create for cheap; which is terrible and not fair to the designers.

• Ellen

Ellen · Getting married on 10/12/2019

I visited the Bensalem location and worked with Latrisse. She was absolutely amazing. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I got there until I said yes to my dress. Super helpful and honest. I highly recommend this store and this staff member!

• Mrs.Davis41214

Juenelle · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I was impressed from the moment i walked in to the moment I left buying my dress! My stylist Debbie found my perfect dress for our vow renewal. I'm so excited about it! I'm extremely pleased and can not wait to wear it!

Danielle · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience

I purchased my dress here last weekend with Latrisse and could not have had a better appointment! Latrisse has such great energy and made everything fun and stress-free. She had me think about what I liked and didn't like about each dress and showed me things that incorporated that. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted because this was the second shop I went to, and my dress was the 3rd or 4th we tried on. My dress also has a lot of lace and beading detail work, and the price was very reasonable for the high quality! I would absolutely recommend Le Bella Donna to every Philly area bride!

Brianna · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had the absolute BEST experience here! From the minute I walked in Megan was nothing but friendly and professional and full of knowledge! I was so excited and nervous as this was my very first (and last) time looking for a wedding dress. I was immediately put at ease when Megan came up with a game plan since it was my first time and while I was set on trying on ivory dresses I ended up LOVING and eventually choosing a blush toned dress! Le Bella Donna is a beautiful shop with professional and awesome staff, I am so excited to continue working with everyone there!

Lauren · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Worth the drive!

I had an amazing appointment at La Bella Donna with Latrisse! She was so helpful and down right fun to work with! I told her the aesthetic of my wedding and she had beautiful gowns ready for me to try on that fit the theme so well. I was so torn between two dresses, and Latrisse helped me figure out which was "the one"! After a terrible experience at DB, the "walmart of wedding dresses", I was so relieved to have a wonderful, personal, and relaxing experience at La Bella Donna.

Erica · Getting married on 09/07/2019

On Friday I had an appointment with Le Bella Donna, it was my very first bridal appointment and I honestly didn’t know what to expect. Earlier in the morning anxiety started to kick in, I was beyond nervous since I know how picky of a person I can be, and also budget, I had absolutely no idea what to expect for that either! When we got there the group of girls greeted us and we were introduced to Laura who would be assisting me/us. Laura was awesome! She put up with me even when I could only give her answers like “I don’t know,” “no,” and “this just doesn’t feel like the one.” I know I quickly became frustrated with myself but Laura kept her cool and powered through. Not to mention it wasn’t just me she was dealing with, she was also deal with the 7 other ladies I brought with me! Laura is a Saint, she is so sweet, kind, and patient! If she can deal with me than she can deal with anyone! I almost must say that Jess was equally fantastic! Just as Laura and I were about to call it a day Jess stepped in and had me try on just one more dress. Well I am so glad she did because that one was “the dress!” Le Bella Donna has the best team to help you through a very stressful time. They are all so friendly, kind, and caring!! I cannot wait to schedule appointments with them in the future for all of our other wedding needs.

Le Bella Donna 5

Jazmine · Getting married on 08/22/2019

Le Bella Donna was the first place I came across during my "dream dress search". I was welcomed in graciously by Latrisse. I tried on about seven dresses that day. Once I put on that special dress, I knew it was for me. I didn't want to settle for the first dress "I loved", I decided to continue searching so I can weigh out my options. I was very honest with Latrisse and told her I wanted to check out a couple more places; she replied "I know you will be back". I went to four other bridal places and NONE of them were as welcoming as Le Bella Donna. Two weeks later I returned back to Le Bella Donna, this time I was with my family. Once I put my "dream dress" on, my cousin's and great aunt said I do not need to search anywhere else because this dress was designed for me. I cried my eyes out because my cousin paid for 60% of my dress as a gift towards my wedding. I would never forget this moment. This day was heart filled and so emotional. Latrisse and I cried on each other's shoulder as if we've known each other our entire life. I am so grateful to have experienced this special moment in my life during my journey to my happy ending with my family and Latrisse.

I would highly recommend her to any and everyone!!!

-Jazmine M.

Alyssa · Getting married on 08/02/2019

Le Bella Donna (Bensalem) was the third salon I went to. I started dress shopping the day before and had went to two other salons, one good and one bad experience. My experience at Le Bella Donna blew the other two experiences out of the water. Latrisse was our bridal consultant and her customer service was excellent. She went over how the experience was going to go before we started- so we knew exactly what to expect. She let me try on any dress I wanted and didn't try and sell me or show me any dresses outside of my budget- she was very respectful of the price limit I had set. By taking the survey before hand, Latrisse pointed me in the direction of the "look" I was going for- so the experience was very personalized. Latrisse was amazing- she even found the perfect accessory for my dress which I would not have thought of without her. I have been recommending Le Bella Donna ever since I left to future brides. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Le Bella Donna- but here are five:

1) My consultant Megan was so helpful, professional, and easy-going. I ended up trying on my dress three times before I knew it was the one. She was so patient and nice about it! I felt very comfortable with her and I never felt pressured to buy anything or rushed along.

2) The place is GORGEOUS. If you are looking for the total glam, Say-Yes-To-The-Dress experience, this is the store for you. I invited my mom, grandmother, aunt, and three bridesmaids along and we were all so impressed. They were even able to accommodate the whole group on their beautiful couches.

3) They work with your budget. Megan assured me that she would never ask me to try on a dress that was over my budget. This was really important to me. We ended up coming in under budget so there is plenty of money for alterations. They are also giving my bridesmaids 10% off their dresses because I got my dress from them.

4) The selection of gowns is excellent. I was mostly interested in Essence of Australia and Martina Liana and I found they had a ton of options to try on. The store is organized by silhouette so it is easy to find what you are looking for.

5) They stayed open an HOUR after their closing time because I could not make up my mind about the dress. I never heard of a store doing that before. I couldn’t believe it when I looked at the time. And they were so gracious about it.

I would definitely recommend trying Le Bella Donna if you are looking for your wedding dress! :)

Sent on 08/05/2018

Le Bella Donna's reply:

Thank you for your review. It really means a lot to us knowing you had such a great experience at our store. We look forward to seeing how incredible your dress will be on your special day.

Amanda · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I had a bridal appointment on 9/30/17 to find THE dress and I could not have had a more perfect experience. Upon arrival I was quickly taken back to get the details down of what I envisioned myself in. We then began to go through the rack of dress, I was dead set on either Stella York or Essence of Australia, and picked out about 12 dresses. Sara, my consultant, was the most helpful person ever! After determining the style I did like and did not like she grabbed a few extras to try and just made the appointment very personable. They did not pressure me at all to make a decision that day but after getting that "bridal moment' I knew right away that I was ready to say YES! They even told me I could come back to put on the dress for anyone that wanted to see it but was not able to make the appointment which is also really nice. I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone looking for a dress! You will not regret it. I am also purchasing my veil from them as well which I LOVE!!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Le Bella Donna's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your sweet review. You have been such a pleasure to work with.
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Getting married on 05/11/2019

I am not someone who has ever enjoyed dress shopping, but Latrisse at Le Bella Donna in Bensalem made the process an absolute breeze. From the moment I walked in the door, she was super welcoming to me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and even my maid of honor who joined us via FaceTime. Latrisse helped me find a beautiful dress that was exactly what I was looking for and made me feel comfortable and beautiful. She explained every step of the process thoroughly, and I couldn't believe how easy everything was. It was so much fun and such an enjoyable experience for all of us. I highly recommend Le Bella Donna. Thank you so much, Latrisse!!! I can't wait to wear my dress again!

• Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Incredible!

I can't begin to describe how incredible my experience at La Bella Donna was! My anxiety was through the roof as I drove to the boutique because I heard so many horror stories about shopping as a plus size bride. I had a weekday morning appointment and I arrived to Charlene warmly greeting me and my mother. She sat with us and really listened to me when I explained my vision for my dress and my concerns. She worked with me to pull dresses, and they fit! I was actually able to try on about 7 dresses! Which I didn't think was possible at a boutique. Charlene was terrific with accessorizing the dresses to really help me see what I would on that day, whether it was adding a belt, bling or straps. I fell in love with the dress she told me I would and I was able to get the dress, a headpiece (that Charlene picked and is PERFECT for me) and a belt for a more than reasonable price. I'm also a little short on time, so they made sure to work with me so that I don't have to stress about my dress!

I would recommend La Bella Donna to EVERY bride.

Lauren · Getting married on 03/29/2019

I can NOT thank Jess at Le Bella Donna's Bensalem location enough! Immediately upon arriving, she greeted my entire party and I with her warm welcoming personality. Once we sat down and started talking it was clear she understood exactly what I was trying to convey in what I wanted. We tried on a variety of dresses but Jess had nailed it on the first one. She made me comfortable in every single way which is not an easy feat in itself. It was such a huge shock to me to say the least.

Overall I can not speak highly enough of my experience. This was my second bridal appointment and I will admit I was not looking forward to it. I didn't have a good experience the first time around at a shop that shall remain nameless. I went into this appointment reluctant and honestly scared and not looking forward to it. I am beyond thrilled that my expectations were exceeded in every way possible.

I would highly recommend that any bride looking for a gown, take the time to make an appointment at Le Bella Donna. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Le Bella Donna's reply:

Lauren, It was so great working with you, we are so glad that Jess made the experience enjoyable for you. Thank you so much for your kind words about our boutique, we cannot wait to continue working with you! -The Le Bella Donna Team

Marcy · Getting married on 12/31/2018

My best friend and I had a wonderful experience at Le Bella Donna. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and they had a vast collection of gorgeous gowns. I would highly recommend!

Sam · Married on 11/17/2018

I had a great experience and said yes to my dream gown on the first visit! My consultant Stephanie was awesome, she made my experience easy and worry free as I didn't know what I wanted or what looked good on my body type. I really felt like I connected with her and she asked questions I didn't even think about. She was patient and honest and I didn't feel pressure to purchase a gown.. but we found one and it was under budget!! You will not be disappointed!

• Marisa

Marisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Such an incredible experience

I went to Le Bella Donna in Bensalem and had a wonderful experience getting my dress there.

The owner and the attendant were so helpful and attentive. They were so dedicated to finding me the perfect dress without being overbearing (something I experienced at other bridal salons). They have such an amazing selection of gowns, with so many different styles and price points.

I absolutely loved my gown - it was exactly how I wanted to look on the big day and it wouldn't have been possible without Le Bella Donna.

• Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 11/03/2018

I said "YES!" to my dress at Le Bella Donna this past weekend and I could not be any happier! I knew that I was meant to be a Martina Liana or Essence of Australia Bride and Le Bella Donna had a great selection of both which is why I started my search (and ended) the search for my perfect gown there! My consultant was Becca and I think she was the perfect match for me. I contacted the shop when scheduling my appointment about a particular dress I had my eye on and they told me that they didn't have it in stock but that they were having a Martina Liana trunk show that day and it may be part of the collection. Becca allowed me to go through the all the dresses and pull anything I may want to try on - in the last section (the Martina Liana Trunk Show pieces) I found "the dress" and it felt as though Becca and the other consultants were just as excited as I was that it was in the store. I tried on about 10 dresses before saying yes to the aforementioned dress. Becca was honest with me when picking out dresses and trying them on - she knew EXACTLY what I was looking for (example - beading but not sparkle) and explained to me which dresses/fabrics would flatter my body and which would accentuate the areas I was worried about - which is exactly what I hope for in a consultant. I had THE BEST experience at Le Bella Donna and HIGHLY recommend them to any bride! Jen and her staff were amazing throughout the entire appointment and I am so excited to work with them over the next year!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Le Bella Donna's reply:

Cheyenne, Thank you so much for your kind words about our boutique. We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us. Thank you for choosing us to help you in finding your dream gown, and sharing such a positive message about Becca. We all work very hard on giving every bride the best experience possible. We look forward to working with you leading up to your special day.

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2018

Le Bella Donna was my third store to visit. About an hour and 40 minute drive from home. I drove the distant because I am a huge Mori Lee fan. When my matron of honor and I arrived we were greeted by Jess in whom asked me all about what I wanted and my budget. Between the 3 of us we picked out 6-7 dresses. Jess was amazing! After multiple no's and a few maybes, Jess knew I hadn't found the one. She had been gone for a few minutes when she came back with THE one. A dress I wouldn't have pulled off the rack as I had my heart set on Mori Lee. Well let's just say I said "YES" to the dress. Jess was so much fun, Personable and most importantly is amazing at what she does. After just a few dresses she knew exactly what I wanted and liked and provided my dream dress. I highly recommend visiting Le Bella Donna and Jess. This made my experience the best yet!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Le Bella Donna's reply:

Kristen, Thank you so much for your positive review. It was so great working with you, we were so happy to help you find your dream dress (even if in the end it wasn't a Mori Lee). You will be such an amazing bride, we can't wait to continue working with you up until your wedding day.
  • Kerstin

Kerstin · Married on 11/02/2018

I went to Le Bella Donna yesterday to find my dream dress and I didn't leave disappointed. They have a large selection of beautiful dresses to fit everyone's style. Jess took the time to listen to what I was looking for as far as style. She made me feel like I was shopping with a girlfriend. The experience was stress free and fun. I had the store to myself and felt so involved in the selection process. I never felt rushed and loved working with her. We laughed and joked and I felt like I was with a friend.
    Alongside my mother, I was able to look through all the dresses and select ones I thought I'd like. Jess also made some lovely recommendations based on my preferences. I loved that all the dresses in the store were out in the open and easy to see. It made the process so much easier and enjoyable. It's also great that they are separated by style. This setup makes navigating the store and finding what you want a breeze. I'm so happy I found exactly what I was looking for and could say yes to the dress!

• stephanie

stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommended

I went to both their Jenkintown and Bensalem location, and had great service at both. Each person listened to what I wanted and didn't want, but encouraged me to go a little out of my ideal dress just to try it. I wound up going with something I didn't think I would get because of that! Plus, their Bensalem location is a sample shop! They also recommended an amazing seamstress in the Bucks County area.

• 2018 Bride

Diana · Married on 09/29/2018

Cannot say enough good things about this place! After doing some dress browsing on Pinterest and in person, there was one dress I was dying to see. I called Le Bella Donna to see if they had the dress and although they did not regularly carry it, they went out of their way to contact the designer and rent it for my appointment. I worked with Jenny during my appointment and she was so wonderful and helpful! She took time to talk with me at the beginning of our appointment, to figure out what my overall style was, and what I liked/ disliked about other dresses I had tried on previously. She then guided me through selecting dresses to try on so that I could see a range of options in addition to the dress they special ordered for me. I was so impressed by their beautiful selection of dresses! When I tried on the original dress that I came in to see, it was basically love at first sight. But Jenny was so patient while I tried on about 10 other dresses, just to make sure the first one was it. I really appreciated her helpful feedback on different dresses and veils. I think I could have picked just about any dress I tried on and been happy! But in the end I picked the first dress and could not be more thrilled with the decision! Everyone else at the store was so friendly and welcoming too. I can't wait to go back for my fitting and work with these ladies again! Brides- go to Le Bella Donna, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Le Bella Donna's reply:

Diana, we are so glad that you had a positive experience with Jenny at our boutique. We strive to give every bride the best experience possible, we were so glad that we could find a way of getting your dream dress into our store. Thank you for choosing us to help you leading up to your special day. You will be such an amazing bride!

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

I had a wonderful experience and found my dress at Le Bella Donna Bridal! It was my first stop trying on dresses and am so glad I went there, I feel completely confident in my decision and didn't feel the need to continue shopping which was such a relief! I visited the salon for my appointment on a busy Saturday afternoon while a trunk show was happening (which is also why I wanted to go that weekend). The salon is cute and comfortable, I did not feel overwhelmed or lost but did appreciate the large selection of dresses. I worked with Paula, who was amazing. She listened to what I knew I didn't want, and after talking for a few minutes was really able to help me pin down what I did want to try on. Paula was so attentive, friendly, and warm, making me feel at ease and trusting. She did not make me feel pressured to pick a dress or crunched for time at all and was very calm even though I know the shop was busy. Two other employees were also helpful popping in and out, and everyone just made myself and my group feel special and well taken care of. In the end I chose a dress that made me feel amazing and was exactly what I was looking for, all within my budget. I highly recommend this boutique be on the top of the list for brides!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Le Bella Donna's reply:

Allison, we are so glad that you had a positive experience with us. Saturdays, especially trunk show Saturdays are always crazy at the store, and we are so glad that you had such a good time with us and Paula. We are glad to hear that you did not feel rushed or crunched for time. We always try to give all of our brides the best appointment possible and are so glad that Paula did just that for you. We look forward to working with you leading up to your big day!