Le Bella Donna Reviews

Le Bella Donna 6
Le Bella Donna 7

Ashley · Getting married on 08/23/2020

Bridal dress

Le Bella Donna was my first shop I went to and I do not regret it. I feel in love with this one dress ( I tried on 9) and my consultat helped me personalize the dress to how I pictured my wedding dress to be. I do not regret going there and will recommend them to anyone. All the staff was so professional and the facility it’s self was beautiful.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Le Bella Donna 8

Hi Ashley!
    I'm so glad that you had such a great experience at our boutique. It's always our goal to help you customize your gown to reflect your vision. Congratulations on your engagement and on saying yes to the dress!
  • Dana

Dana Marie · Getting married on 08/22/2020

My first and last appointment!

Le Bella Donna provided me and my family with the perfect dress shopping experience. Jess was amazing and picked my dream dress, the 3rd dress I tried. She made me feel comfortable and wasn’t pushy at all. She asked all the right questions and I felt confident in my decision. I would recommend Le Bella Donna to any bride!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kiara

Kiara · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Amazing and Comfortable

This was my 1st time dress shopping I made my appt to just look didnt think i wouldvhave found the one... My consultant was the amazing Latrisse she was awesome from the moment we met we clicked.. We have the same ring its just my band is cris cross and hers is straight.. She grabbed my hand and put ours2gether it was such a cool moment because i haven't met anyone with a ring like mines... She asked what i was looking for and what was my theme and asked where was the wedding.. From there my sis, cuzzin, mom, and her looked 4the best dress4me.. I tried on 7dresses but one stood out the most. Now again i went in just to look not knowing i will find it so im trying to see what i can do2get the dress and its the only one and all i keep thinking about is this dress... But she told me something i didnt know and that was it takes 6-12months to alternate and whatever else i need to be done and that was a big plus2me.. 🌟🌟

Sent on 04/22/2019

Lauren Almonte · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Unforgettable.

What began as a “just looking” appointment quickly became something more. From the moment I walked in I was floored by the studding selections and variety the store had to offer. But who I was truly blown away by was Paula. She made me feel like an old best friend of hers. In no more than 2 minutes she completly understood what my vision was for my wedding day! She was so mindful of my budget without ever making me feel limited by it. She would say “You find a dress you like that’s over budget I will find you one that has what you like about it within your budget”. I just knew she had my best interest at heart. Once I started trying on dresses her years of experience quickly became apparent. Until she ultimately took all of the feedback my bridal party and I had given her and found the dress that had it all!!! The dress is something I would have never picked off the rack but she knew would be “my dress”! I never imagined I’d find the dress. And I was right. I didn’t find it, Paula did! Without her I would not have “the” dress. Although I was not able to get the dress in the moment without my parents blessing Paula didn’t hesitate in assuring me it was okay. She set an appointment for the following day. And gave me the royal star treatment all over again. With my parents blessing I was able to say yes to the dress and Paula was there to offer tissues and hugs all the way! I truly truly could not have had a better experience. I will forever feel indebted to Paula and view her as a new friend of the family.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Hi Lauren!
    I'm so happy to hear that Paula gave you the royal treatment that you, and all brides, deserve! We love when brides become a part of the Le Bella Donna family.
  • Breanna

Breanna French · Getting married on 07/12/2020

I said yes to the dress at la bella donna!

I said yes to my dress at la bella donna! This was my second stop my first was David's bridal. I have found a dress at David's but have went onto la bella Donna's website and have found several pictures of dresses that I could be interested in. So, I made an appointment and have went to my appointment. The store was absolutely stunning as well as most of the dresses. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are also flexible and if you have found your dress they work with you as far as payments and down payments. I tried on a few dresses and just so happened to get the first dress I tried on!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Le Bella Donna

I worked with Jess and she was awesome! My whole experience was fun, easy and not at all stressful! The bridal shop was beautiful and I would recommend this place to every bride!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Emily Miller · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Got my dream dress

I had a great experience at Le Bella Donna. Jen was really friendly and helpful, recommended dresses to try on based on what I liked, and made the whole process very easy. Very excited to get my dress!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Joany

Joany Holland · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Third Time's A Charm!

Le Bella Donna was the third shop I visited to try on gowns. The first shop I visited was great, but I didn't want to base my decision on one shop...I had picked out two gowns that I loved but still wanted to try on a few more. The second shop I visited was an absolute nightmare. I couldn't wait to get out of there. At this point, I thought I was going to go back to the first shop and decide on one of my original two choices. My third stop was Le Bella Donna, and I'm so glad I made the appointment. My associate, Jess, was incredible. She asked me what I liked and did not like in dresses and asked to see pictures of what I've already tried on and any that I've liked online. She immediately steered me in the direction of the style of dresses I'd like. I had my MIL and one of my bridesmaids along with me, and we started looking through the racks. I don't even think I was able to pull one dress as my MIL, bridesmaid and Jess kept showing me dresses. The first one I tried on was BEAUTIFUL! I thought that would be the one. Then I tried on number two...and loved that one as well. Tried on two others...which I knew were not the right dress. Tried on another one...and of course fell in love. Jess said we're going to keep a top two and not a top three as that gets confusing for the bride to choose the dress that she loves. We had plenty of time left before my appointment was over and Jess pulled a few more dresses for me to try on. They were okay..but didn't compare to the two I had in my top. It was a tough decision...but I ended up saying yes. It just so happened that the dress I said "yes" to was the first dress that Jess pulled off of the rack for me to try on. I would recommend Le Bella Donna to anyone! The entire was very personal and Jess made me feel so comfortable.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Courtney · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Beat experience ever!

My experience was amazing. I walked in with no idea of what I wanted and Meghan was able to help me figure out my style without overwhelming me. I wasn’t expecting to get a dress immediately. I thought I would have to try a few stores but Meghan found my dress!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Courtney!
    When it's right, you just know! It's wonderful that Meghan was able to help you find your perfect dress right away.

Amy Forkin · Getting married on 11/29/2019

My first & last wedding dress shopping experience!

I had such a wonderful experience at Le Bella Donna last week. This was my first time looking for my bridal gown and I ended up saying yes to the dress! Paula was so fantastic, helpful, sweet, and took all of my thoughts/comments into consideration, while also pulling looks for me that I would not have considered, to give me a great variety. I never felt rushed or pressured and she worked within my budget. A few dresses I pulled were above my budget and she knew their selection so well that she was able to pull similar dresses that were within my price range. The dress I ended up getting was one she recommended after seeing a few that my mom, sister and I pulled. I can’t recommend Le Bella Donna enough to anyone looking for a dress! It was great experience and I’m so happy to have found my dream dress!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Hi Amy!
    It's always our goal to understand our client's style and vision. I'm really glad that Paula was able to do that for you. Congratulations!

Kayla Morson · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Experience

I had the best experience at Le Bella Donna in Jenkintown. The store is beautiful and has so many dresses to choose from. My consultant Jess was so helpful and attentive. She totally understood my style and was able to find the most perfect dress possible for me. It actually ended up being the very first one I tried on! I tried on several others after that, but nothing could compare to the first. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Hi Kayla!
    Love at first sight definitely applies to wedding gowns, as well as the people we marry in them! It's so good to hear that Jess was able to find your perfect dress on the very first try. Congratulations!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 11/02/2019

If I could give more stars, I absolutely would. Le Bella Donna is as good as it gets. I visited both the Bensalem store and the Jenkintown store. Each is as amazing as the other. What makes Le Bella Donna is their staff. My Bensalem sales associate was Jessica. As nervous as I was, working with Jess was like working with a best friend. She was super honest with dresses I tried on (and who DOESN'T want honesty?!) and told me fun and funny stories. I compared every other appointment and person to her and that experience and nothing compared. After LBD Bensalem I went to 2 other shops before going to LBD Jenkintown. At Jenkintown, I worked with Charlene who was just as amazing as Jess. I showed her the dresses I liked and she helped me find some similar and ones she thought would look nice on my body. Both made sure to stay within my budget and made sure to put any dress back that was over. Want a true bride experience? Go to either Le Bella Donna! They are the only ones that treat you like a person and excited bride and not a just some sale and commission. Also I found my dream gown and even got a veil; I plan on getting bridesmaid dresses with LBD, flower girl, Mother of the Bride/Groom....EVERYTHING here! They truly are the cream of the crop! I will be sending every single one of my friends here!!

The only down side is that you can't take pictures of the dresses you try on. Which is difficult if it's your first appointment because you forget. BUT it's for good reason...brides would take pictures of the dresses and bring them to a tailor to re-create for cheap; which is terrible and not fair to the designers.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Hi Stephanie!
    Both Jess and Charlene are amazing consultants, it's true! It makes me so happy that you had great experiences at both of our locations.

Niccole · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Latrisse was amazing !

I went to the sample shop in Bensalem - Latrisse was fabulous !!! It was only my second appointment for trying on dresses and I walked out with one ! She picked up on what I mentioned , my figure and what my wedding day theme was . She made us feel comfortable and not rushed at all!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Hi Niccole!
    How wonderful that Latrisse helped you find your perfect dress at just your second appointment! We always strive to make our clients feel comfortable and give them the time and attention that they all deserve.
  • Desirae

Desirae · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Best dress shopping experience

Latrisse was amazing I showed her inspiration photos and she picked the perfect dress! I would definitely recommend this shop. She made sure my opinions were heard and stayed within my budget!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Le Bella Donna 9
  • Ellen

Ellen · Getting married on 10/12/2019

I visited the Bensalem location and worked with Latrisse. She was absolutely amazing. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I got there until I said yes to my dress. Super helpful and honest. I highly recommend this store and this staff member!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Danielle · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience

I purchased my dress here last weekend with Latrisse and could not have had a better appointment! Latrisse has such great energy and made everything fun and stress-free. She had me think about what I liked and didn't like about each dress and showed me things that incorporated that. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted because this was the second shop I went to, and my dress was the 3rd or 4th we tried on. My dress also has a lot of lace and beading detail work, and the price was very reasonable for the high quality! I would absolutely recommend Le Bella Donna to every Philly area bride!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Brianna · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had the absolute BEST experience here! From the minute I walked in Megan was nothing but friendly and professional and full of knowledge! I was so excited and nervous as this was my very first (and last) time looking for a wedding dress. I was immediately put at ease when Megan came up with a game plan since it was my first time and while I was set on trying on ivory dresses I ended up LOVING and eventually choosing a blush toned dress! Le Bella Donna is a beautiful shop with professional and awesome staff, I am so excited to continue working with everyone there!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Samantha · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful Shop & Dresses

First, their website is really informational and they carry so many wonderful dress lines! It was very easy for me to make a reservation using their online system. After I make a reservation, in my confirmation email I was asked to complete a survey of my wedding dress style, which was really fun.

When I went for my appointment, the shop was incredibly cute and decorated so nicely for Christmas. I had the first appointment of the day on Black Friday, and there was no one else in the shop but me which was nice. My consultant, Megan, took control of the appointment and told me exactly how things were going to go. She had a great strategy for picking out dresses I liked and kept my budget in mind.

The fitting rooms were really large, which was awesome (unlike another shop I went to) and the lighting was also great. Their mirrors were fantastic and could be moved in a number of directions so I could really get a good idea of what the dresses looked like from different angles. Megan took the time to make sure I got the feel of each dress before trying another one on.

They also have a generous appointment length - 90 minutes. The other shop I was at was 60 minutes (I'd only overheard them say that) and then at one point my consultant disappeared. Megan stayed with me the entire time, and was upfront when she had to move onto her next appointment. Buying a wedding dress is a big decision, and I only felt a little rushed at the end of my appointment when I had to make a decision (I am not the fastest decision maker).

I ended up purchasing my dress that day, and got a 10% discount as part of their black Friday sale, which was great! They gave me earrings as a gift for purchasing a dress, and a really nice folder with lots of helpful information. They took a photo with my group and posted it on their Facebook page later in the day which was nice. And I think I saw 3-4 other brides purchase their dress there that day as well, so I think that says a lot about the shop.

So overall, really great shop, cute part of town, many dress selections, and excellent customer service so far. Plus it's great to get all of this without having to go into Philly. I'm looking forward to my fittings!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lauren · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Worth the drive!

I had an amazing appointment at La Bella Donna with Latrisse! She was so helpful and down right fun to work with! I told her the aesthetic of my wedding and she had beautiful gowns ready for me to try on that fit the theme so well. I was so torn between two dresses, and Latrisse helped me figure out which was "the one"! After a terrible experience at DB, the "walmart of wedding dresses", I was so relieved to have a wonderful, personal, and relaxing experience at La Bella Donna.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Leanna

Leanna · Getting married on 09/21/2019

A day I’ll remember

The woman who helped me find my wedding dress was more than just helpful; she truly made me feel special and not just an employee at another day of work. She was more than accommodating, entertaining and made me feel completely at ease despite just meeting and needing to get naked right away. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Erica · Married on 09/07/2019

On Friday I had an appointment with Le Bella Donna, it was my very first bridal appointment and I honestly didn’t know what to expect. Earlier in the morning anxiety started to kick in, I was beyond nervous since I know how picky of a person I can be, and also budget, I had absolutely no idea what to expect for that either! When we got there the group of girls greeted us and we were introduced to Laura who would be assisting me/us. Laura was awesome! She put up with me even when I could only give her answers like “I don’t know,” “no,” and “this just doesn’t feel like the one.” I know I quickly became frustrated with myself but Laura kept her cool and powered through. Not to mention it wasn’t just me she was dealing with, she was also deal with the 7 other ladies I brought with me! Laura is a Saint, she is so sweet, kind, and patient! If she can deal with me than she can deal with anyone! I almost must say that Jess was equally fantastic! Just as Laura and I were about to call it a day Jess stepped in and had me try on just one more dress. Well I am so glad she did because that one was “the dress!” Le Bella Donna has the best team to help you through a very stressful time. They are all so friendly, kind, and caring!! I cannot wait to schedule appointments with them in the future for all of our other wedding needs.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Le Bella Donna 10
  • Devin

Devin Carr · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Dress Shopping Experience

By far the best dress shopping experience I’ve had! My consultant, Latrisse, was very friendly and personable. From the first dress I tried on I felt that she knew my vision and what I was looking for in a dress, she found my perfect gown that fit my style as well as my budget. I definitely recommend this boutique!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Marci Weggel · Married on 08/24/2019

Charlene was absolutely wonderful - I let her professionalism, knowledge and years of experience take control of the appointment - she pulled beautiful gowns for me to try on. Everyone there was friendly making my experience memorable. I found the perfect dress for our wedding - Thanks again Charlene!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 08/22/2019

Le Bella Donna was the first place I came across during my "dream dress search". I was welcomed in graciously by Latrisse. I tried on about seven dresses that day. Once I put on that special dress, I knew it was for me. I didn't want to settle for the first dress "I loved", I decided to continue searching so I can weigh out my options. I was very honest with Latrisse and told her I wanted to check out a couple more places; she replied "I know you will be back". I went to four other bridal places and NONE of them were as welcoming as Le Bella Donna. Two weeks later I returned back to Le Bella Donna, this time I was with my family. Once I put my "dream dress" on, my cousin's and great aunt said I do not need to search anywhere else because this dress was designed for me. I cried my eyes out because my cousin paid for 60% of my dress as a gift towards my wedding. I would never forget this moment. This day was heart filled and so emotional. Latrisse and I cried on each other's shoulder as if we've known each other our entire life. I am so grateful to have experienced this special moment in my life during my journey to my happy ending with my family and Latrisse.

I would highly recommend her to any and everyone!!!

-Jazmine M.

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Jiny

Jiny · Married on 08/10/2019

In love with my wedding dress

Best place, best quality and beautiful comfortable dress for all day wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Le Bella Donna 11
    Le Bella Donna 12

Hi Jiny!
    Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad we were able to help make your wedding day nothing less than perfect!
    Please send us more photos to post on our platforms.
    Best wishes,