LDE Photography Reviews

24 | Mulberry, FL

24 Reviews for LDE Photography

Melanie · event on 12/07/2014

LDE Photography was an amazing find! I highly recommend them! Larrissa was our photographer and was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient, professional, and friendly. I was ecstatic when i saw my pictures. I loved them. She is beyond talented! I look forward to using LDE Photography for all of my future photography needs.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Holly · event on 11/29/2014

Larissa has been my family photographer for 3 years now. She is a superb photographer, a professional business person and just an all-around great person! Her photos always turn out beautifully. She knows how to capture amazing, candid moments with just the right lighting. I know I am going to treasure her pictures for years. I highly recommend her for your wedding, birthday, graduation and any event in your life!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Heidi · event on 11/23/2014

LDE Photography went above and beyond to capture pictures of our family. They were so laid back and worked well with one of my sons who is stubborn when he takes pictures, but she was still able to get great ones and made it look so easy. We are pleased with the quality of the pictures and we needed them by a certain deadline since we were leaving town and she worked hard to get them to us in that time frame! We were very pleased with the pictures and look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Ann · event on 11/08/2014

Very friendly, flexible and professional .

Sent on 01/11/2015

Christina · event on 08/24/2014

I would recommend LDE photography to anyone. They are very professional and the quality is beyond amazing. I am nothing but happy with my experience.

Sent on 09/17/2014

tanema · event on 08/16/2014

Larissa is our favorite photographer! She is great with kids! Has a great eye for background! Very flexible and picks the perfect time of day for perfect lighting! !

Sent on 08/25/2014

Jennifer · event on 08/09/2014

I am so pleased with our pictures, I will definitely use LDE Photography again!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Jenny · event on 08/01/2014

I loved the experience of lde taking my pictures and the pic uses are absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Lauren · event on 06/22/2014

Larissa was the best. She is beyond professional and the most talented photographer I've ever met. Her eye for lighting, positioning, and the environment around her is impeccable. She was able to take all of our ideas and bring them to life. As a very large woman, I was worried that she would not be able to take the focus off of my size and put it on the love that our family shares... After viewing our beautiful photos, I must say I'm blown away. She nailed it. We included our horse in many of our shots and her patience and genuine kindness was present throughout the shoot (even when our boy wasn't cooperating so much)!! Can't wait for our next shoot!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

chance · event on 06/05/2014

She was so sweet, and relaxed, and made everything so casual and comfortable. I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 06/07/2014

lizeth · event on 04/13/2014

Beautiful work I was extremely pleased.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Alexandra · event on 03/23/2014

Larissa photographed my pregnancy and really captured me my boyfriend and my bump. She was amazing and I was so happy with the outcome of the pictures!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Holly · event on 03/15/2014

LDE Photography has been our family's photographer for 3 years, since I was pregnant. We absolutely enjoy working with Larissa and value her artistic style and expression. She is so good at engaging our 2 year old twins as well as our husky. Her pictures turn out beautifully. I recommend her to all my friends and family. My family in other states always say they wish she was in their area so they could use her. LDE definitely receives 5 stars from me!

Sent on 03/26/2014
  • User3963682 · event on 03/08/2014

We have been working with LDE Photography for the last 3 years. They have been always on time and actually have suggested very beautiful area's for our photos. Larissa has done beautiful work with our twin grandchildren and I have to say it is VERY difficult to choose which pictures to order. Often I order more than I had planned.
    The pricing of LDE photos and sittings are very reasonable, another reason we continue to work with them. Beautiful pictures and great prices plus they work very hard to make the sittings when we can be there. I can't say anything but great things about this company!!

Sent on 03/11/2014
  • O

Olga · event on 03/02/2014

I use this company and Larissa Ensign on a regular basis for all of my photography needs. Very professional and experienced company with a very personalized attention. Lighting is always used effectively, locations are always chosen just right, and compositions are excellent and creative. Larissa is full of ideas, uses a high technology equipment and very passionate about the process. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family, because the quality of the photos and service are exceptional!

April · event on 12/21/2013

I have used LDE as our family's photographer for the past 3 years, and I have never been disappointed. Larissa is imaginative, professional, and talented. I present her with a vision, and she makes it a reality. I would recommend LDE photography to anyone that wants quality, artistic photographs at a fair price.

• User3959634 · event on 12/15/2013

Love, Love, Love our photos and can not wait for our next session :)

Sent on 03/10/2014

tonya · event on 12/07/2013

Larissa is amazing. She has a great attitude and she puts so much feeling in her photos. :)

garnett · Married on 12/02/2013

Larissa and Dave have amazing talent and are very personal photographers. They made our family pictures personal and beautiful. They made memories that will last forever. I will book her for any event that we have. I have referred her to many of my friends who have used her services as well. Some for senior pictures. I will defiantly use her services again.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Alicia · Married on 11/11/2013

Larissa is not only professional, but puts you and your family at ease. Being comfortable in front of a camera is unnatural, but she gives you the tips and confidence to not only look great, but feel great too. Her photos are gorgeous - a deary day made bright with skillful expertise. With LDE, you can trust you'll get the best experience and photos with a personal touch.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Melissa · event on 11/04/2013

Larissa shot photos of our large family - 8 adults, and 7 kids (one with special needs). She was so patient and kind with the entire group. She listened to our desires for different groups within the group. The shots came out wonderfully - we have them all over our house and used several for gifts too. Love her work!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Jon · event on 08/04/2013

We found the staff at LDE to be great to work with. We live out of state and the communication was excellent. They listened to our needs and gave great ideas. When we all arrived for the session, Larissa was very pleasant to work with. She did a great job engaging our children and all of the children in our group.

We also hired LDE to spend time with our family catching candid moments as we made our first trip to Walt Disney World. I can not express enough how overwhelmed we were by the moments and expressions they captured of our family.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Shaurice · Married on 06/15/2013

LDE Photography is wonderful. We were blessed to have them come all the way to Georgia to shoot my sister's wedding. They were professional and courteous. They blended right in with other guest and were able to get some amazing candid shots. I would and have recommended them to anyone needing a photographer. This testimony is unsolicited and from the heart. If you want GREAT photographers for your event look no further. S.Darling

Sent on 03/10/2014

Shelly · event on 06/08/2013

Larissa was great interacting with Nikki and making here feel extremely comfortable which enabled her to get natural smiles and laughs

Sent on 03/17/2014