LD Events Decor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Diamond
    Diamond S. Married on 08/26/2021

Just Beautiful

There are no words to say how beautiful of how they styled and designed at my wedding with all of their pretty lights and dance floor and also, Including providing a fog machine, when I walked down the aisle. They made sure they were on time and got everything done without bothering me; the bride. When I walked into the venue, I was shocked, surprised and happy to see what was created. Thank you so much for making my night wonderful.
  • Arianna
    Arianna C. Married on 06/12/2021

Highly recommend

I would highly recommended using LD Events for your upcoming events. Dmytro was extremely helpful and responsive to all our requests. He went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. LD Events did draping, sparklers, uplighting, and dry ice machine for our wedding. I met with him on several occasions to discuss our wedding and he was always willing to make changes to our plan. I would highly recommend LD Events for all your event needs! They are the best!
    Alyssa M. Married on 06/26/2020

Amazing Experience!

If I could give this company 10 stars I would! From the very start of hiring lighting and decor, they were responsive and understanding of my wants, needs and budget. When I found out I needed lighting for my venue I didn’t know where to turn or what was needed, but this company met me at my venue went over everything and thoroughly explained the process, set up and pricing. They even made sure to meet me at the location to do a look through to make sure I was getting exactly what was needed and nothing was missed. Then Covid happened, and have the confusing postponements and multiple dates they were so understanding and willing to work with whatever date that I booked. We ended up switching venues and needed something completely different I no longer needed uplighting and a dance floor but now a lounge area with couches and coffee tables. They didn’t even blink an eye and changed my entire order and even made my budget work again! And they met me at my 2nd venue AGAIN and went over the space and recommend what would work, this was all during the week of my wedding! Dmytro made a layout of couches and coffee tables and sent it directly to my coordinator. I asked for black pillows that they didn’t have available but made sure I had them the day of! I only knew so much of how the layout would be because of the short time between the planning and my wedding and with too much going on. I walked into my wedding reception completely blown away and in awe of the detail and perfection it was!! Please do no miss out on hiring them! They were one of my favorite vendors and will keep them in mind for anything future!! Seriously BOOK THEM they go above and beyond!!!
  • Barbara
    Barbara Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing!!!!

We had a winter wonderland themed wedding just after Christmas in a high school gym. I told them my vision 3 days prior to the event. They came out and installed the lights rights away helping my vision come to life. Prompt, professional, and polished.
  • April
    April Married on 10/12/2019

Great service!

I can’t begin to thank them enough, I realized the week before my wedding I needed decor and they were able to accommodate this last minute request. I was blown away when I walked in to the venue to see how nicely it had been decorated by them. Definitely keeping them in mind for future events (not at the last minute) they truly do wonders and have great vision
  • I
    Ieesha Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely beautiful

I loved working with Dmytro. My wedding decor was stunning.
    Cynthia P. Married on 06/01/2019

Event Designer

Dymtro and his Team were very professional and delivered what was expected plus more. Thank you and I highly recommend your services to everyone!
    Dara Married on 04/01/2019
    They are the best of the best! Professional, quality equipment, very timely, responsive and kind! We definitely recommend their services!
    Aline Married on 09/29/2018
    Thank you LD EVENTS for last weekend wedding in Miami!!! Thank you Dmytro and Dmytri, and the rest of your team.
    The ballroom looks fantastic with the backdrop, uplights, sofas and rest of the decor you guys installed the day prior.
    You were all extremely professional, willing to work with my husband and I with the price and extremely patient with us!
    I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends and family that are getting married! Excellent service! Thank you again!
    Angela Married on 09/08/2018
    Dmytro was very responsive and easy to work with. We used LD Events for our wedding draping, stage covering, and aisle runner, and everything turned out even better than I imagined! The team was flexible and was able to transition the draping from the ceremony to the reception. Even though my decor was simple, I think it looked really elegant and clean, and hiring Dmytro really helped to lessen my wedding stress. I highly recommend LD Events Decor!
    Tamicca Married on 09/02/2018
    LD Events Decor crew and Dymtro was such a wonderful pleasure to work with. From day one Dmytro and his team was so attentive, and really paid attention to all the small details of helping to create our wedding. They truly went the extra mile in ensuring our day would be perfect from making multiple trips to our out of state venue to offering suggestions to help make the day perfect and working around our time schedule for setup/ clean up. The team truly listened to our vision and did all they could, plus some to make our vision a reality. I would give them 10 stars if I could!!!!!!!!!!
    Rosie Married on 06/23/2018
    Dymtro is super amazing! We used LD Events Decor for hanging crystals and a white dance floor wrap. Dymtro was always responsive in communicating via email. They arrived promptly to setup and breakdown. The venue was totally transformed with the hanging crystals they provided. I would recommend them 100% if you're seeking a reliable decor with quality work.
  • Q
    Quyen Married on 02/03/2018
    LD completely exceeded my expectations!!!! My jaw dropped with some tears to see their work come to life! They are so easy to work with.. very understanding.. very creative and very flexible! I was able to reach them at any time of the day. Dymtri is super kind and very accommodating. They will work with you on budget and go beyond measure to exceed expectations. Trust me! They provided more than i was expecting. Extra draping and lighting.. everything! They are a one stop shop! My vinyl dance floor wrap was perfect.. customized acrylics.. uplighting.. draping.. crystal chandeliers.. even the venue supervisor who has seen tons of draping companies come by was so impressed! Everything was elegant and classy. Can’t wait for photos back from our photographer! Thank you Dymtri and team for all your hard work and going above and beyond!!
    Dhatri Married on 07/22/2017
    OUTSTANDING, total SPEECHLESS on the OUTCOME. Fantastic job done by truly professionals, they mean what they say and they bring out what you mean, total WIN WIN. Dmitri and team we can't thank you enough for making our event memorable for lifetime. We truly truly appreciate it and we will make sure who ever is looking for PERFECTION we hand them your contact no.

Dhatri and Ashish
    Jasmine Married on 07/01/2017
    I've been a Wedding and Event Planner for 2 years and I've used LD Events & Decor for all of my events! Their work is ABSOLUTELY amazing! They never disappoint me and they will continue to get my business!
    Denise Married on 12/03/2016
    We wanted an elegant baby shower and LD event Decor supplied this for us. We used them for draping, and uplighting and our vinyl dance floor. They even displayed our step and repeat. The service was phenomenal! Dmytro came out to look at the venue and gave us reasonable pricing. He accommodated our busy schedule and was responsive to the changes we needed to make. They were on time and professional. Everything looked impeccable. They did three rhinestone gathers for the pipe and drape backdrop and it looked like a beautiful wedding! They did the backdrop for the sweets table and even attached our paper flowers to it. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for reasonably priced decor options. They are trustworthy and will go over and beyond to make your event a success. Thank you!!!
  • K&JWilkie
    Keisha Married on 06/14/2015
    I must say it was a pleasure working with Dmytro to rent my 40th birthday party furniture. I received great quality furniture, fantastic service and most importantly an individual who not only wanted provide me with just furniture but he took my business as an important factor. Very professional , Wonderful service and quality furniture.
  • User2099062 2+ years ago
    The location of my wedding was beautiful but the dance floor that came with it was not. I had a friend who had used this company for her wedding (dance floor, up lighting etc) and her pictures looked amazing. I spoke with Dymytro right away and he supplied our white dance floor (looked phenomenal in photos) and he had it set up in the time frame I needed. Would recommend this company to anyone!
    Giselle Married on 03/15/2014
    Wow!!!!! Absolutely amazing design and quality, my wedding was even more beautiful than I had imagined thanks to LD Events. They transformed the ballroom at Hotel Arista to an amaaaaaazing ceremony site with a lush fabric aisle runner, ivory fabric covered stage, and backdrop. I truly was blown away after seeing how fantastically it all came together. For the reception they also provided LED uplighting, pinspot lighting, and a white vinyl dance floor-- it was absolutely breathtaking. The pinspot lighting made the centerpieces glow beautifully, the uplighting added the perfect amount of blush pink ambience, and the smooth white vinyl dance floor was a show stopper!!! I felt so lucky to have all my decor needs done by such a professional and talented team, thank you!!!!!!