LB Productions Reviews

LB Productions 5
LB Productions 6
LB Productions 7

Monica · Getting married on 05/24/2020

One of the best decisions we made!

LB Productions was a breeze to work with from start to finish! They were flexible with all our requests (even the last minute ones) for the reception and did such an awesome job. We and our guests loved the music and they had us up on our feet the entire time! I can't recommend them enough. This was definitely one of the easiest choices we made while wedding planning. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 06/19/2019

LB Productions's reply:

Monica and Jon thanks again for having LB Productions on your special day it was an amazing celebration , our best to you both.
  • Gregory

Gregory Mullings · Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience from start to finish.

LB Productions more than exceeded our expectations. They are very responsive, and was willing to work around our schedules. During the planing, they were open and honest with us and didn't try to push a lot of unneeded extras. They know the music and was able to tailor to our West Indian/American background. The DJ (Matt) was able to keep our guests on the dance floor and the MC (Ray) was excellent without being the focus of the ceremony. Our guest all commented on how good the LB team was.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Rodriguez · Married on 08/29/2019

Amazing DJ and MC!!!

We got married on 8.29.19 at Jericho Terrace. From the moment we started planning they recommended LB Productions to us for our DJ. I am so happy that we went with them. We were worried when picking a DJ because my husband is Jamaica and I am Puerto Rican so we wanted the music to represent both sides. Let me tell you they did not disappoint!!! From day one leading up to 3 days before the wedding they were amazing!!! We had to change 4 songs and we sent them and email and they were on it. Eddie was amazing!!! When we met for our consultation he was very helpful and answered every question we and assured us that he could provide all the music we needed for our wedding. He even helped us pick out songs during our final meeting that were a hit during the reception. Our MC set the vibe from the beginning to the end.
    Now lets talk about the reception, during the cocktail hour our guest loved the music that was played. Our entrance music set the tone for the reception and it was literally AMAZING from beginning to end. Even while sitting for dinner the songs they picked had our guest singing and wanting to dance. We danced the night away and the dance floor was never empty. For the last week i have been hearing about how amazing the DJ we picked was. Believe me they do not disappoint and you will have a blast!!! I will be recommending them to anyone i know who needs a DJ. Thank you LB Productions for making our reception one to remember!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 08/25/2019

Kept the crowd dancing

Eddie and his team were amazing. They made it easy from the beginning to the end of our party. We had the strings quartet and they were very accommodating to learning songs that we wanted for our ceremony. They went through the list of songs before the ceremony and reception to ensure I was happy with them and the energy was on high the whole night. The crowd kept dancing and everyone spoke about the time they had. All we can say is thank you for being patient helpful and giving us real insight.
    I would recommend LB productions to anyone wanting to have a party where the crowd loves to dance. Thank you for keeping up with Colombian tradition and playing vallenatos and cumbia.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    LB Productions 8

Patrick Candela · Married on 08/18/2019

The BEST DJ, Danced ALL night!!!

Let’s be clear - the DJ / Music makes or breaks a Wedding. When guests leave HOW they feel is what they remember, and the team made every one feel amazing.

DJ Eddie and his LB Production team were super professional and fun during our whole process. With his experience in winning billboard awards, he’s KNOWS every type of music.

For our Wedding he combined the multicultural music for both families sides for Italians to Colombians, age 7 to 70, hip pop to classics oldies. Its really a gift he and his team have, plus the MC was a true professional.

If you want a great experience, professional DJ, and to have your guest says “this was the best party I’ve ever been too, I danced all night” than LB Productions is your go to.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Charnelle Johnson · Married on 08/16/2019

Lb entertainment exceeded all expectations for my wedding reception.

Lb left a lasting impression in which all of my guests are still highlighting days after my wedding. The variety of music that was played was everything that my husband and I asked for and then some. Guests at my reception did not finish their meals due to how much they wanted to dance and more so how much they enjoyed both music and photo booth! Lb entertainment was truly the highlight of my wedding!

• X

Xiomara Bongiorno · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic!!

LB productions was fantastic with music selections. Everyone had a great time. Thank you.

Paris Dorsey · Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding- 8/9/19

Awesome service. Everyone stated on the dance floor the entire night

Sent on 09/05/2019

Simone · Married on 08/08/2019

One In A Million

I was blown away by my experience with LB Productions. From day one we knew that we had made a good choice selecting them as our entertainment providers. Our initial meeting was a blast and we left excited to continue on our wedding planning journey. LB was so accommodating when it came to planning our music selections and genre choices. We were a bit unconventional when it came to meeting up for final selections but LB did not hesitate to cater to our needs. The day of the wedding was amazing! I am still hearing comments from our guests raving about how they danced the night away. My husband and I would without a doubt recommend LB's services in a heartbeat.

• Josie

Josie Gonzalez · Married on 08/01/2019

A Dream Come True!

What can I say ...hands up or hands down LB Productions is the best in the business!!
    From the beginning they treat you like family and are there throughout your journey with any questions or ideas you may have. We feel So fortunate to have met Eddie; he made sure we had an unforgettable experience. Everything was beyond perfect!! His charisma and professionalism shined through. We take a look at our mini clips and see how he literally made our guests dance from the very first song to the last. All of our friends and family compliment our DJ and say what an amazing job they did. This is where you know this is not just a gig or an event for them; it’s their passion and they enjoy and truly give every one of their client a personal/ customized experience. Our MC for the night, Carlos, was amazing!! He literally kept our guests pumping and excited the whole night! Everyone loved the music and energy. All of their special effects were out of this world. Truly made out videos and pics pop out more! I would recommend everything they offer. Seeing the Sparklers and Dancing on the clouds effect made us emotional and truly felt We were dreaming. It’s what we’ve always wanted. We couldn’t have been more lucky to have them be a part of our special day!!
    Thank you LB Productions for the best night of our lives! You are now a part of families!! We love you!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    LB Productions 9
    LB Productions 10
    LB Productions 11
    LB Productions 12

mamy · Married on 07/27/2019

Music at its best

It’s is difficult to satisfy people from different countries at one time, on my wedding day lb production made it happen. How often do you see family members from Africa and co workers from Europe get up and dance together In happiness. Hands down the music was outstanding made a major impression on my special day.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Rochelle · Married on 07/11/2019

Very professional.

I met Lbproduction at a bridal showcase at Jericho Terrence. This company is very affordable and easy to work with. I’m booking them again for my sister wedding next July. My guest were all fascinated with the dancing on the cloud and fireworks. The monogram was also a hit.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    LB Productions 13
    LB Productions 14

Angela Antoniato-Williams · Married on 07/05/2019

LB Productions is the BEST!

LB productions was amazing. They truly made the night! The music was fantastic, the robots killed it and they provided my guests and us a night to remember! We love you guys!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    LB Productions 19
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/05/2019

Over exceeded our expectations

LB Productions did an awesome job catering to the vibe and atmosphere of our entire event. They were very professional, cooperative, and flexible.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Alaysa Castagnetti · Married on 07/04/2019

Best 4th of July Wedding

LB did an amazing job with our 4th of July wedding! Our guests are still talking about how much fun it was. They were able to cater to all of our guests, both our nationalities, the young and the young at heart. It was amazing!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jackie Nickles-Casle · Married on 06/30/2019

Jackie Nickles-Casale

We chose to have our wedding in New Jersey where my husband is from and when it came to finding vendors for my event I didn’t no where to begin. My niece had recently attended a wedding where LBproductions was hired as DJ and MC. She recommended them and I’m so happy she did! LBproductions was fantastic! They were very responsive in answering all my questions, professional and accommodated all last minute changes seamlessly. I would 100% recommend LBproductions not just for a wedding but any event needing DJ and/or MC services.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Alli · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Everyone remembers two things about a wedding: the food and the music. Nearly a month after our event, people are still raving about our DJ and MC from LB Productions because they were AMAZING! They helped everything flow seamlessly from ceremony to cocktail-hour to the reception, and helped create an evening that was high energy and never had a dull moment.

This wedding was full of West Indian people from a wide range of ages and islands, and everyone was amazed at the variety of music they got to hear, from soca and dancehall to old school reggae. People were on their feet the whole night, and everyone was excited at Matt's (DJ) extensive musical knowledge. Rey (MC) kept everyone engaged and involved, and you can tlel that both guys really love what they do!

The favorite part of the evening, aside from the dancing, was the first dance between myself and my husband. We did a special add-on to our reception called "Dancing on a Cloud" which made our first dance magical, intimate and memorable! Everyone thought it looked like a scene from a fairy-tale.

Eddie and his team were professional, flexible and patiently answered any questions we had easily. They also helped us choose songs for certain parts of the event that fit beautifully and tied the event together well. For the amazing work they do, it was very affordable to partner with this company, and we look forward to working with them in the future!! I've already recommended them to all my close friends and family!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    LB Productions 20
    LB Productions 21
    LB Productions 22
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 06/29/2019

Would use again !!

I don’t know where to start or how to describe my gratitude for this company . Since the first time I met with Eddie , I knew I wanted him to play at my wedding . I was told by many people “don’t be quick to jump at the first vendor you meet , allow yourself to meet others”. So I did . And it’s a chance I took. But I just wasn’t impressed nor did I connect with any other company . After a few disappointing meetings , I emailed Eddie hoping he was still available and I was ecstatic when I found out he was ! I put my deposit down right away . I got my trio for the ceremony which was absolutely wonderful ! I added the mirrored photo booth which was a hit ! Luis managed the booth and my guests raved at how nice he was ! Our MC was Carlos and he knew how to get our crowd going . He had an energy that was contagious ! And last but certainly not least , Eddie ! He was our DJ and he played all the right music ! In our meeting we went over our likes and dislikes . There was a song we wanted that he wasn’t too familiar with , so he went and got it . Songs on point and he paid attention to the crowd keeping the bodies on the dance floor . My wedding was rather small but having our guests dancing made it feel big ! I cannot express enough the professionalism , kindness , energy , friendliness , and charisma from these gentlemen !!! I would use them again and I would 100000000% recommend !!! Thank you gentlemen for making our night an EXCEPTIONAL NIGHT!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Althea · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing dj

LB Production is one of the best DJs in New York City. Matt and Prince were amazing at my wedding on June 22, 2019. They had our guests on the dance floor, non stop dancing. Everyone at our wedding asked where did you get the DJ
    They are GREAT! If you're having a wedding or event and want your guests to still talk about your wedding or event after? I recommend booking LB you will have the time of your life. Eddie, the owner is wonderful to work with. These guys, I would give a TEN 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟!!!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Milly

Milly Cañas · Married on 06/16/2019

Excelente me encanto buena música 🎶. Todo es perfecto

👍👍👍excelente todo es perfecto son muy profesionales en su trabajo

Sent on 09/14/2019
    LB Productions 23
  • Edier

Edier Vallejo · Married on 06/16/2019

Excelente totalmente profesionales

Muy buen DJ excelente maestro de ceremonia ambiente espectacular

Sent on 09/14/2019
    LB Productions 24

Steven Kallap · Married on 06/14/2019

Very good. I’m very happy with my choice.

Very professional and Eddie went above and beyond to make sure he met my requests. I’m Trinidadian and Guyanese and was a bit nervous about the music selection but he made sure that everything was perfect .. I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Pedro Rosario · Married on 06/09/2019

Eddy and his crew did an amazing job from start to finish.

They provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and everyone loved it. Dance floor was bumping all night. Carlos the MC did an incredible job at hyping the crowed up.
    The lights were on point.
    The Dancing on the cloud gave our first dance that over the top effect.
    Overall super satisfied with everything.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    LB Productions 25
    LB Productions 26
    LB Productions 27
  • Sandra

Sandra Polidoro · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing !!!!

Everything was just amazing. From the first time I met with Eddie to the last song of the night . I explained our vision and he did not let us down. It’s been almost a month since our wedding and my guests are still raving about the music . LB production provide all the Entertainment. From the string trio was so beautiful and classic .To our master of ceremony Carlos he had everyone on the dance floor. Our wedding was cultural event and he played a little everything keeping us on our feet !!! I will recommend LB Production to anyone that is looking for amazing company to have your party dancing ... thank you so much !!!

Sent on 06/21/2019