LB Productions Reviews

LB Productions 6
LB Productions 7

Aileen Ibagon · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I MUST SAY THAT FROM THE MOMENT WE MET EDDIE, MY HUSBAND AND I PICKED UP THE MOST POSITIVE ENERGIES. HE AND HIS TEAM WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. I FELT LIKE AN ABSOLUTE PRINCESS DANCING ON A CLOUD. WE HEARD ALL THE MUSIC WE WANTED TO HEAR. EVERYTHING WAS JUST PERFECT. DEFINITELY EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS. I WILL BOOKING YOU AGAIN FOR ANOTHER EVENT VERY SOON.

Mike Rosenthal · Married on 01/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing

LB Productions was hands down the best decision we made in all of our wedding planning. We got married at Jericho Terrace this past Sunday and Ed was nothing short of fantastic from our first meeting with him to the very end of the night ! His whole crew was incredible. He listened to what we envisioned and delivered exactly what we wanted down to the very last song of the night. And if your unsure of what you want, don’t worry because he is very good at helping you figure it all out together. If you’re looking for a reliable entertainment company for any of your special events, LB Productions is the only way to go!! Thank you Ed!!!!

LB Productions's reply:

Mike and Stephanie what a way to bring in the New Year! We are so happy to have been a part of such a beautiful day!

Kyla Espinoza · Married on 01/04/2019

It was a fantastic experience with LB!

The fog machine was great, that amount of positive energy in the party was amazing I would highly recommend LB productions.

LB Productions 8
    LB Productions 9
    LB Productions 10

Jason Pintar · Married on 12/11/2018

Wonderful DJ!

Eddie was the DJ at our office holiday party. He was wonderful and a total professional. The music selection was on point, he took requests, and everyone had a great time. I highly recommend!

LB Productions's reply:

Thanks, Jason always a pleasure to be a part of all your events. We wish you only the best for the New Year.
  • Krystal

Krystal Deluca · Married on 12/08/2018

The Best Choice I Made!

Nothing was more important to me than food and music for my wedding. Not many guests remember much else. I wanted a fun DJ and MC who would have everyone on their feet while bringing in high energy and enthusiasm. I chose LB productions because I knew they would do just that. I told Eddie that I wanted my wedding to be like a "club". Most of my guests were between the ages of 25-40 so I knew they came to party and I was not let down. It has been days since my wedding on 12/8/18 and I'm still receiving texts and phone calls from my guests raving about the music! Let me not forget to mention the AWESOME mirror photo booth that they offer (it is a must have at your wedding!! Thank me later). I also had an odd request for Eddie, which really meant a lot for to me to have on my wedding day. That was to have my 8 year old daughter's speech recorded and played over my first dance. He was extremely professional about my request and didn't hesitate to give me what I wanted. He went above and beyond by editing her speech and incorporating it right into the sound track. I'm so thankful for it, because that first dance will be a memory for me and my guests forever. There wasn't a dry eye in the room! So to make a long story even longer, I highly recommend having LB as your DJ for any event. You should have full confidence that they will create the atmosphere you desire on your special day or any day.

LB Productions 11

LB Productions's reply:

Krystal, it was an absolute pleasure to have been part of a wonderful celebration of LOVE, We had an amazing time as well. Wishing you both only the best!
  • Maja

Maja Hrnjicevic · Married on 12/05/2018

Excellent DJ

DJ was excellent, his music and positive attitude made our annual holiday party amazing!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/02/2018

Awesome Music and very professional

We had a hard crowd to please and Edward and his team definitely delivered. Everyone at the wedding raved about the music. They were super professional and organized. I give them 10 stars and would def recommend them.

Sent on 12/09/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Thanks so much, Michele and Joseph. We are so happy we made it memorable for you and your amazing family and friends.
  • Teresita

Teresita · Married on 11/24/2018

Professional and entertaining

I have contracted the LB production several times and always will because they are professional, accommodating and understand the art of mixing up the music.
    They’re wide range of services is also convenient saving me time knowing that all my entertainment need will be meet.
    They take the time to know the persons needs and the selection of music is always perfect.
    LB Production is the way to go if your looking to have a memorable event.

LB Productions's reply:

Teresita, Thanks always for choosing LB Productions for all your entertainment needs. Our best to the Calderon Family.
  • Kattia

Kattia Soriano · Married on 11/21/2018

For a great Party Book LB productions NOW!!

LB Productions did an AMAZING JOB, all the details the sparklers, the photo booth met our wildest dreams. I only recommend them when anyone asks me for a DJ. They have been our go to Party People for 2 of my sisters's wedding and one high school friend. They are worth every penny.

LB Productions's reply:

Kattia and George, you guys are a class act! It was our pleasure to be a part of such an amazing celebration of LOVE, right before Thanksgiving. Blessings Always.

jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

A fairytale wedding

I can’t recommend them enough! Edward was so cooperative and literally did everything we envisioned for our wedding and more! They played the best music, had lighting, picture. Simply put, they are the best at what they do. I had an amazing wedding and that was in part because of them. The attendees were absolutely happy and they enjoyed every single second with Edward and his team; they even asked for an encore and they obliged! Thank you very much Eddie,you guys are amazing.

Sent on 11/26/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Wow! what a great time we had. We want to thank you for havin LB Productions on your very special day. Many blessings Jessica and Joffre.
  • Stacey

Stacey Jean · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding at Jericho Terrace

Matt was an excellent DJ. Played diverse music and Abe (the MC) kept the event going! I appreciated Ed's very laid back and on point professionalism service.

Sent on 12/09/2018

LB Productions's reply:

We are so happy that LB Productions was able to deliver everything you needed to make your day unforgettable. Many Blessings Always Stacey and Westil.

Jessica Carrion · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful!

LB productions was awesome. My daughter's sweet 16 was a great success. We have had only wonderful experiences dealing with Eddie and his team members. Eddie this time was so kind he even made my daughter extra happy by taking care of the smoke machine she wanted so badly. I have booked LB productions not one time but four times, and I will continue booking them for all future events, just because they are excellent people with great professionalism, and the best of all is that they deliver the best entertainment.

Sent on 11/18/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Jessica Thanks for having us once again as your preferred choice for all your entertainment needs. It's always a pleasure for us.

Josephine · Married on 11/03/2018

Josephine H.

Eddie and his team were excellent. The photo booth was a hit with everyone and the music keep people on their feet all night. Eddie was great and so helpful in picking the music for our special dances and memorials. I would highly recommend LB Productions to everyone.

LB Productions's reply:

Josephine and Brian, we are so happy to know we made your amazing wedding, the best it can be! Thanks for having LB Productions once again.

Sofia · Married on 11/03/2018

Great music, classy MC, consummate professionals.

We hired LB Productions for our wedding two weeks ago at Crest Hollow Country Club, and my husband and I can honestly say hiring them was one of the best things we did to make it an unforgettable wedding. People are still texting us asking who our DJ was. Trust us, these guys are the real deal. Our DJ, Matt, had everyone (200 guests) on the dance floor all night, spinning American top 100, Merengue, Salsa, Reggae, Afghan, and Hindi hits seamlessly. Our MC, Jerry, was a true professional and he kept the room managed without that annoying, overbearing MC vibe that we were desperately trying to avoid. LB Production’s co-owner/head of operations, Eddie, listens and communicates clearly and timely. Our wedding experience with these guys was nothing short of phenomenal. Thanks, guys, for throwing us such a wonderful wedding reception!

LB Productions's reply:

Thanks, Sofia and Aj. We had such an amazing time making your wedding memorable. Our best to you both always.
  • Anaida

Anaida · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding 10/28/18

We used LB production for our wedding and could not be any happier! We made the appointment with Eddie and met with him twice and he was beyond professional and helpful with choosing our music. He definitely made this part of the wedding planning really easy for us. Outer family and guests dance the night away. He nailed it! Thank you so much Eddie.

LB Productions's reply:

Anaida, it was our pleasure, thanks for having LB Productions as your entertainment company of choice. Our best to you both always!

Diana Roldan Arceo · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome company, talented and very professional. I definitely recommend LB Productions.

My wedding was beautiful and everyone had a blast thanks to Eddie and his team. We will hire LB Productions for every event in the future. No one left the dance floor! Thanks to you guys my wedding was amazing and I will never forget how much fun and beautiful it was!

LB Productions's reply:

Diana and Jeff it was an unforgettable Wedding celebration, thanks for having us, and look forward to all your future events.
  • Grace

Grace Shafidiya · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing Company!!!!

We hired LB Productions for our wedding at Jericho Terrace. From the second that we met Eddie at the Jericho Terrace Bridal Show back in March, we knew we wanted to hire him for our wedding. Eddie and his team are very professional and organized. LB Productions provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They also provided the enhancements of the smoke machine for the dancing on clouds effect and the sparklers, which was amazing. Our guests were dancing all night. Many of our guests said that our wedding was the best wedding that they’ve ever attended. I highly recommend LB Productions. Thank you Eddie and your team for making our special day so wonderful. It was just perfect!

LB Productions's reply:

Grace, it was simply a beautiful celebration of Love! and were so happy we were able to make it happen for you both. Many Blessings Always!

Tracey · Married on 10/06/2018

I used LB Productions for my sweet 16 about 14 years ago, and recently re-hired them for my own wedding. I'm SO happy I did. I really needed a DJ that could cater to both my family (the Ecuadorian side) with my now husband's side who is an Irish family from Boston, and LB Productions did just that. He played everything from Merengue / Salsa to oldies to classic rock to Top hits. Everyone is still raving about the DJ at our wedding.

If I had another milestone event in the future, I would definitely re-hire LB Productions again!

Sent on 10/22/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Thank you Tracey! it was truly our pleasure in having been your choice once again for your amazing wedding celebration, and we look forward to any future events.
  • Z

Zandra · Married on 09/22/2018

We had such an amazing experience with LB Productions. The DJ worked with our Day of coordinator to help us to make sure everything ran smoothly. He does such a great job of mixing in other songs with the one that's currently being played to get you pumped up and ready for the next song. We had so many guests compliment him and ask for their business cards so they could pass them along to everyone they know. Highly recommend!!!! Thank you LB Productions for making our day amazing!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Zandra it was totally our pleasure to be a part of this wonderful celebration. Thanks again for having LB Productions!

Juarkiria · Married on 09/21/2018

We had amazing experience with Lb Production,Eddie had everyone dancing on my daughters sweet 16. Comunication before event was stress free and professional. Thank you

Sent on 09/26/2018

LB Productions's reply:

We had an amazing time playing for Paola's Sweet 16. Thanks again for having LB Productions as your choice for entertainment.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

This is our fourth time we have used Latin Brothers and we are very satisfied with the outcome for our wedding day. Eddie lit up our renvue matching our color scheme of our wedding perfectly. Also, the special effects were awesome with the the dry ice clouds and the flameless sparklers gave it all an amazing touch. The selfie mirror was a hit with our guests too! You will not go wrong with Latin Bros Ent!!

LB Productions's reply:

Nicole and Jean-Pierre, we are very grateful for you always having LB Productions as your choice for all your entertainment needs. Our best to the Rodriquez Family!
  • Mariela

Mariela · Married on 09/07/2018

I'm extremely happy to have used LB productions on our wedding day for all our music/entertainment. Eddie is very professional and knowledgeable, you can tell he's been in the business for a long time. From our very first meeting he completely captured the type of vibe and crowd we were going to have which wasn't easy being that it was a Latino/Turkish/American wedding. I was really nervous when it came to music because I had such a diverse crowd but Eddie and team totally knew how to read the crowd and had EVERYONE on the dance floor ALL night!!! It was a long wedding too because we extended our party 2 extra hours and I am not lying when i say that the entire night people were dancing and having a great time. I had so many friends and family texting me the days after saying how much fun they had and how great the music was! Eddie also helped us on our music choice for the ceremony and reception entry. My husband and I knew what song we wanted as our first dance but needed help on everything else. We also had 3 amazing string players for our ceremony and cocktail hour. It truly made the ceremony so much more intimate and beautiful. I can really go on and on about how much I loved it all but I'll just leave by saying I totally recommend LB Productions! Thank you so much Eddie for your amazing work!

Sent on 09/12/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Mariela and Dogan, It was an absolute honor to be part of your amazing wedding celebration, Thanks for entrusting all your entertainment needs to LB Productions. Many Blessings Always!

Katheryn · Married on 08/27/2018

LB productions helped my party com alive with the music. They play the best music and provide a great service overall.

Sent on 08/30/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Kathy, you had an amazing crowd! Glad LB Productions was there for your special day. Thanks again for having us.

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2018

First, would like to state that Eddie is AMAZING! You will not go wrong in choosing him for your special day, especially if it's a mix crowd. My husband is Sri Lankan (Tamil Language) and my parents are from El Salvador. Eddie was able to get both sides dancing all night, including my father-in-law whom has never danced in any of his children's wedding! Everyone had a blast and my husband and I appreciate everything that Eddie did for us, since we were having two weddings and we both worked long hours, Eddie was very accommodating and punctual! Eddie was super professional dealing with us as well as our venue owner who was as not as professional. Thank you LB Productions, we hope to use you guys in the future! WE APPRECIATE YOU!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    LB Productions 12

LB Productions's reply:

Wow what an event! Jessica's and Thiruk, We had such an amazing time being a part of 2 amazing cultures, Thanks again for having LB Productions. We are at your service always!