LB Productions Reviews

83 | South Ozone Park, NY

83 Reviews for LB Productions

83 LB Productions Reviews

Tracey · Married on 10/06/2018

I used Latin Brothers for my sweet 16 about 14 years ago, and recently re-hired them for my own wedding. I'm SO happy I did. I really needed a DJ that could cater to both my family (the Ecuadorian side) with my now husband's side who is an Irish family from Boston, and Latin Brothers did just that. He played everything from Merengue / Salsa to oldies to classic rock to Top hits. Everyone is still raving about the DJ at our wedding.

If I had another milestone event in the future, I would definitely re-hire Latin Brothers again!

• Z

Zandra · Married on 09/22/2018

We had such an amazing experience with LB Productions. The DJ worked with our Day of coordinator to help us to make sure everything ran smoothly. He does such a great job of mixing in other songs with the one that's currently being played to get you pumped up and ready for the next song. We had so many guests compliment him and ask for their business cards so they could pass them along to everyone they know. Highly recommend!!!! Thank you LB Productions for making our day amazing!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Zandra it was totally our pleasure to be a part of this wonderful celebration. Thanks again for having LB Productions!

Juarkiria · Married on 09/21/2018

We had amazing experience with Lb Production,Eddie had everyone dancing on my daughters sweet 16. Comunication before event was stress free and professional. Thank you

Sent on 09/26/2018

LB Productions's reply:

We had an amazing time playing for Paola's Sweet 16. Thanks again for having LB Productions as your choice for entertainment.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

This is our fourth time we have used Latin Brothers and we are very satisfied with the outcome for our wedding day. Eddie lit up our renvue matching our color scheme of our wedding perfectly. Also, the special effects were awesome with the the dry ice clouds and the flameless sparklers gave it all an amazing touch. The selfie mirror was a hit with our guests too! You will not go wrong with Latin Bros Ent!!

Katheryn · Married on 08/27/2018

LB productions helped my party com alive with the music. They play the best music and provide a great service overall.

Sent on 08/30/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Kathy, you had an amazing crowd! Glad LB Productions was there for your special day. Thanks again for having us.

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2018

First, would like to state that Eddie is AMAZING! You will not go wrong in choosing him for your special day, especially if it's a mix crowd. My husband is Sri Lankan (Tamil Language) and my parents are from El Salvador. Eddie was able to get both sides dancing all night, including my father-in-law whom has never danced in any of his children's wedding! Everyone had a blast and my husband and I appreciate everything that Eddie did for us, since we were having two weddings and we both worked long hours, Eddie was very accommodating and punctual! Eddie was super professional dealing with us as well as our venue owner who was as not as professional. Thank you LB Productions, we hope to use you guys in the future! WE APPRECIATE YOU!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    LB Productions 1

LB Productions's reply:

Wow what an event! Jessica's and Thiruk, We had such an amazing time being a part of 2 amazing cultures, Thanks again for having LB Productions. We are at your service always!

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

What can I say?! Eddie is super professional and very accommodating. When my venue did not allow me to use the "dancing on the cloud" effect, Eddie easily swapped out the feature and gave me another option. Always on time and prepared for a meeting. We were on the fence about introduction songs and ceremony music and all his suggestions were on point. Answered every email and was open to working with my Day of Coordinator. On our wedding day, Eddie and his team delivered. All the music we asked for was played and he always checked in with us to see how things were going. My husband danced until the last song was played. The MC was also very polite and wanted to make sure he was pronouncing everyone's name correctly. We also booked a Photo Booth feature with LB Productions. The photo booth attendant was super awesome and was helpful to everyone and they had the best props! This enhancer was a total SUCCESS!! Everyone loved it and we were able to keep digital downloads of all our guests' snapshots, which is a lovely touch and great gift to keep at the end of such an important day for us. We were truly happy with our choice to go with LB Productions. Don't keep searching, book them! Thank you LB Productions.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    LB Productions 2

LB Productions's reply:

Wow!!! what a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing celebration of LOVE. Thanks, Victoria and Yeison.

Diane · Married on 08/11/2018

If you need entertainment for your wedding don’t look any further. Eddie and his staff are personal, professional and courteous. Music , lights oh my goodness, everything! All questions and requests are answered in an expeditious manner. What I loved the the most about LB Productions’s,is their professionalism and how they make you feel like their best friend at the same time. LB Productions I can’t thank you enough for making my wedding a fairytale, you guys are the best!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    LB Productions 3

LB Productions's reply:

It Was totally our pleasure, Diane, and Fred, We are friends for life!

Junior · Married on 08/10/2018

Best DJ ever!!! My guests are still talking about the music 2 weeks later. He understood our vision, and killed it. The music def makes the party, and he def made our party. Played a variety of updated music. No complaints. Will def be hiring him again and recommend to others.

Lovely · Married on 08/04/2018

They provided the music for my boyfriend’s 50th birthday party. They catered to his musical preference as well as the crowd that was present. Will definitely use them again and recommend their services!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lovely, It was a total pleasure. Looking forward to the next event.

Angelina · Married on 07/14/2018

Edward from LB Productions was great to work with. Edward was very responsive he met with us in person two times prior to our wedding and also corresponded with me via email several times. Having the right music and entertainment is so important in a wedding it really sets the tone of the night. Edward kept the dance floor packed all night. Many of our guests can't stop commenting how great the music was that night. We are a multicultural couple so it was very important to have a DJ that could play music in various genres. Words can not express how happy we were with LB Productions. In addition to the music, they did lighting in our venue which was great, we added personalized monogram to the floor, and dancing on the cloud. There so many add on's to help make your night special and one of a kind. We highly recommend LB Productions to anyone who is in need of a music and entertainment. Thank you so much Edward for making our wedding night fun and memorable!!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    LB Productions 4

LB Productions's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of this memorable celebration of love. Thank you Angelina and Robert for relying on LB Productions for all your Entertainment needs.

Sandra · Married on 07/08/2018

From the moment I found this vendor, I had wanted to meet them. Soo glad we did because we never met with anyone else. Edward was very nice, helpful and accommodating from the very beginning. From working with us on when to meet up to helping us pick the most important songs for our wedding. He even surprised us with added additions to the set to make our day even better. The MC he had for us that day, was also great and easy to work with. We're soo happy we picked them for our wedding. Truly a great experience!

Sent on 08/09/2018

LB Productions's reply:

We were totally honored to be part of such a beautiful Wedding celebration. Thanks, Sandra and Alex

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

We have used LB Productions for all of our family events. He takes the time to sit with you and makes sure you are completely satisfied with your selections and when your not sure he will help you and makes sure you leave happy. Even when you call him for last minute changes (lol)Everyone will be raving about him afterwards and lets not forget about the MC he is amazing THE BEST DJ EVER xoxox. My guests loved him. I honestly wish I could give him 100 stars

Sent on 07/10/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Jennifer and Byron what an amazing time we had at your wedding, thanks for choosing LB Productions.

Evelyn · Married on 06/10/2018

Very responsible reliable on time performance was great

Sent on 06/23/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Always a pleasure Evelyn, you can always count on us for all your entertainment needs.
  • F

Fadul · Married on 06/08/2018

LB productions was the PERFECT choice for our wedding! Professionalism at its best with lots of fun to keep our party going! The photo booth was awesome with fun props and an awesome attendant, the percussionist was full of rhythm and hyped the party up, the MC was on point and super professional and Eddie our DJ played all the music we loved and had the party going all night long! All of our requests were executed effortlessly! Thank you LB productions for adding your perfect touch that added to our perfect day!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    LB Productions 5

LB Productions's reply:

Thanks Fadul and Jennifer for letting LB Productions be a part of such an amazing celebration, I'm so happy we performed to your expectations, thanks again!

Caro · Married on 05/19/2018

Eddie was great to work with, he was extremely detailed oriented and catered to what turned out to gbe a phenomenal wedding! We got so many compliments from our guests about the music and this is a statement that speaks about the professionalism and high quality of a DJ working together with the percussionists and trio.
    Not only was he great to work but he gave great advice about where to spend your resources to make it worthwhile and memorable taylored to personalization and detail. We included additional feuatures that were unique and mindblowind.
    We are so thankful we chose Eddie as he was a hit to a great wedding and the most important day of our union. We highly recommend him to anyone but especially those to make their wedding a real party.

Sent on 06/11/2018

LB Productions's reply:

Carolina and Clayton it was a total pleasure to be a part of such a special day in your lives , thanks for having LB Productions.

Laureen · Married on 05/05/2018

Eddy from LB Productions was amazing! Planning a wedding is difficult in itself so when it comes to picking out music for a mixed crowd (Family of the Bride is Puerto Rican and Grooms family Is Irish) your anxiety goes through the roof! However Eddy was a complete professional who was well versed on how to blend the two families together on a dance floor and have everyone dancing and singing along to the music! When I tell you my husband continued to warn me before the reception that no one in his family really dances - you would have thought he was a liar because that dance floor was filled from the moment that beat came on until the moment it had to go off! I would recommend LB Productions in a heart beat to anyone who wants a DJ who is well versed in all genres of music, can bring anyone crowd - dancers to non dancers - onto the dance floor, who is professional and most importantly accomadating on any last minute change and also completely responsive. Eddy was truly a pleasure to work with and I wish I had the same experience with some of my other vendors as I did with him.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    LB Productions 6
    LB Productions 7
    LB Productions 8

LB Productions's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of such a wonderful celebration , thanks again Lauren and Daniel.
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 04/21/2018

Our DJ"s name is Eddie Alcivar. and he was awesome, at my husband"s 50 birthday party! and now he will be the dJ a baby shower we are throwing. he was recommended by Rhonda. and he did not disappoint. I will not use anyone else going forward for any events. I will only use LB Productions! they are punctual, professional. and courteous. and I recommend them highly! check them out. and hire them, for your next event!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Always looking forward to the Lebron family events. Thanks Yvette

Marie · Married on 04/08/2018

I am so happy we booked LB Productions! Eddie Alcivar (DJ Sted-E) DJ'd our Baby Shower and almost everyone danced for the entire party (and even asked for more after the party ended).
    To suit the tastes of our diverse guest list, Eddie expertly incorporated both Caribbean and Motown music. And even though I’m 8 months pregnant I danced the night away b/c the party was Lit!
    Eddie's set-up further enhanced our decor and he contributed extra lighting that made the backdrop/dessert table sparkle! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for your kindness! It looked incredible!
    I can't say enough good things about the quality of service we received throughout the entire process -- from day 1 of the planning process to the end of the party!

Jennesa · Married on 11/22/2017

As my husband and I struggled to find entertainment that was pleasing to us and our guests for our special day, Latin Brothers Entertainment was a true God sent! Their capability to cater to our Latin roots and American upbringing was spot on and their professionalism Top Notch! We enjoyed every moment on that dance floor with family and friends, In fact we can't remember sitting down!!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    LB Productions 9

LB Productions's reply:

Jennesa you guys are just amazing and know good music ! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Sylvana · Married on 11/05/2017

Great professional DJ company that plays a variety of music and know how to keep the party going. We have used Latin Brothers for a few events and have never been disappointed!

Anthony · Married on 10/15/2017

Ed is man! We were referred my by wife's cousin - he DJ'ed their wedding over 10 Years Ago! We needed American music + Spanish music, & his experience was perfect. Ed & I texted/emailed in the weeks leading up to my wedding to coordinate everything - & he was extremely flexible with meeting, editing music, & payment options. AND OF COURSE - My Wedding was a great party, full of dancing! #Lit

Thank You, & I Highly Recommend!

LB Productions 10

Judith · Married on 09/29/2017

I would hire Latin Brothers again in a heart beat! Made our wedding the best people have ever been too! Guarantee great entertainment for all your guests! People are still taking about the good time and their professionalism!

Cadman · Married on 09/29/2017

We hired Eddie of Latin Brothers for our wedding. He was absolutely fantastic. He kept everyone on the dancefloor throughout the entire night. We all had a great time dancing the night away. I will definitely hire Eddie again and I will be letting all my friends and family know that this is the DJ to hire. Everyone who was at the wedding had a great time and complimented us on a great job hiring a great DJ. Even if you're planning a destination wedding it is worth the investment to take Eddie with you. Thank you Eddie!!!