Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for LB Events & Furnishings

The chair, cushions, and chargers all looked fantastic! Everything was delivered the day before so I had nothing to worry about!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/18/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

me encanto todo y Natalia es la mejor!!! dedicada, responsable y comprometida dio mucho mas q la milla extra! Gracias por todo!

Profile Picture Carla, 7/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Natalia, did a great job with our wedding. The flowers were amazing. I'm so happy for the outcome of my wedding. She is very professional, always on time. My wedding was a destination wedding to Puerto Rico, I live in Charleston. She answered all the emails on time and took care of all the details. I will definitely hire her again for any other event.

Profile Picture User3363076, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LB Events is a great company she's an excellent professional in this area. I'm really happy that she make my dream come true with her job. I'm really satisfy and my wedding was the best. Thanks LB Events

Profile Picture Daina Liz, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excelente suplidor, ofrece alternativas creativas

Profile Picture Sylnes, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love how many choices of color and fabrics the provide for my wedding. they are very kind and friendly, very responsible and are always on top of every single little thing. i also love that they are willing to get any supplies in order to make your date to go smooth. Love their job and i will be definily recommending them to all my friends

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Trabajo muy profesional. Natalia hizo de esa noche una muy especial, tomo nuestra vision y la transformo. A lo largo del camino supo apoyarnos y nunca nos defraudo.

Profile Picture User3143342, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

"LB Events by Natalia Liriano arranged the most perfect day in my life!"
I don't know where to start with my praise from start to finish she was amazing. From the beginning with all the recommendations like: venues, wedding ideas, furniture rental, flowers, decoration, etc.. For us through all the emails I sent her being answered quickly. Now and finally to the day itself which was perfection. I will never ever forget it, every aspect was perfect. I recommended LB Events to anyone considering a wedding in Puerto Rico Island, it was completely stress free and magical. Thank you from the bottom with all our hearts.
Kevin & Alexandra Johnston

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning