Lazzat Photography, LLC Reviews

71 Reviews for Lazzat Photography, LLC

• Gale

Gale Norby · Married on 07/17/2020

Outstanding Photographer/Beautiful Finished Product

Our son decided to do a surprise proposal over Valentine's weekend 2020. (He gave us 2 days notice.) Being out of state, I had to find a good photographer fast knowing that most photographers would already be booked for weddings & proposals over the most romantic weekend of the year, I was stressed! The first & only call I made was to Lazzat because I could not forget the beautiful photos on her website. She never told us 'No' but worked us into her schedule & even coordinated the shoot with a carriage company we hired for after the surprise. I would work with Lazzat again in a heartbeat. She's upbeat, positive & loves what she does. Our son's engagement photos turned out beautiful & made for an unforgettable weekend!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

Oh, my! Dear Ms. Gale+crew! Thank you so SO much for your amazing and kind words, means the world to me! Truly grateful to have been a part of such a joyous day for your whole family. Please continue staying safe and healthy during these times. Hopefully, we will get to work together again.
    Yours truly, Lazzat
  • Mjkk122

Mjkk122@hotmail.com · Married on 06/29/2020

Professional and very friendly!

Super friendly, made me feel relaxed, very pleasant and professional! Work is beautiful and I am so thrilled and the way our pictures turned out!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

From the bottom of my heart, thank YOU for your kind words. I absolutely loved witnessing and photographing such an important day your lives, and seeing you saying YES! Yours truly, Lazzat
  • Marissa

Marissa Duque · Married on 03/08/2020

Extraordinary Photography

The best experience! Lazzat made the process of planning a destination wedding smooth from assistance with online planning, video chats, email reminders, quick responses, and vendor recommendations, to absolutely stunning photography. She did an amazing job at capturing the love not only between my husband and I, but our family and friends. She understood what we wanted and as a result she delivered! Lazzat captured nothing short of extraordinary pictures of our wedding day. She captured the beauty of our venue and used her creative eye to highlight our personal details. Our family, friends, and even wedding vendors from around the country have commented on how beautiful our photos are. I really appreciate how nice, polite, and flexible she was to everyone who was there. I have already (and will always) recommend Lazzat to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/09/2020

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dear Marissa+Gaston! From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for entrusting me with such an important task to capture your wedding memories. You two are beautiful inside and out and have such handsome babies. Wishing you only love, happiness and unforgettable adventures in your family! Forever grateful and yours truly, Lazzat ❤

Vanessa · Married on 12/14/2019

The Best Kind of Memories

We looked through tons of photographer reviews before finally deciding on Lazzat and we are definitely glad we did. Our pictures came out beyond amazing! As a plus size bride I was concerned that there was no way my images would look amazing but I was wrong! Lazzat worked her magic and I am forever grateful for the memories. If I’m ever in Florida again, I’d definitely seek her services again. So if you’re looking for some amazing images that you’ll forever cherish, don’t hesitate to book Lazzat!

Also for any brides who are not local to Florida, she works with you tons prior to the wedding to ensure you’ll feel comfortable with her during the wedding. She really goes above and beyond!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Angel S · Married on 11/29/2019

Engagement & Wedding

Lazzat exceeded any expectations we had, “passion” for photography is an understatement. Her work is great! From the beginning she made us feel as if we were longtime friends. She took the time to really get to know us as a couple and used that knowledge to somehow reflect it in our photos. Truly amazing and fun experience! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dear Jessica+Angel! I'm truly grateful to have met such a sweet couple as you are. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU so so much for letting us witness and photograph your most significant day! We look forward to continue capturing your family's future milestones! Yours truly, Lazzat 😍

Neila · Married on 11/23/2019

Phenomenal photographer!

I cannot day enough positive things about Lazzat. Our photos are amazing. We hired her for our engagement and wedding photos. You will not hire someone who creates a more magical look. Her photos are epic. When I say she makes you look like a million bucks, she really does. My husband and I had so much fun taking photos with her. She makes it a really fun experience. I love that she captured the love we have for one another. She pays attention to every detail and lets you know what to do so you don’t look weird or feel awkward. I will 100% recommend her to everyone I know and anyone I don’t know. You are missing out if you don’t book her. I know I will book her again!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dear Mr. & Mrs. Bouchard! - Love LOVE how it sounds!
    From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU SO MUCH for your amazing review. Truly made my day, so needed these days. Looking forward to continuing to work with you two and capture your family's future milestones. Stay safe and healthy,
    Yours truly, Lazzat 💯💝💗
  • LaShana

Lashana Chaisson Douville · Married on 11/02/2019

Lazzat was amazing

This is by far the best photographer We’ve worked with. She is not only the sweetest soul, she has protected her craft. Lazzat is thorough in her process and immediately feels like family. Our photos were stunning. She captured the very essence of our family.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Timber · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend

Lazzat is a great photographer!!! Not only did our engagement pictures come out amazing she really gets to know you on a personal level and makes you feel extremely comfortable in front of a camera! She responded immediately to any questions we asked her out of the office. If she wasn’t booked on our wedding date she would 100% be our wedding photographer! Her assistant was also very nice and helpful!

Sent on 01/13/2019

My dear Timber+Alec!
    You two are the bravest couple I've ever met! Climbing the walls, dipping in water, and running around - your open-mindedness and going with the flow made my job easy. It was so much fun not only working with but getting to know you two as well. I so wish I could have been a part of your wedding - who knew your date is so popular :) Looking forward to working with you again after your Big Day! Yours truly, Lazzat
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2019

The BEST, like no other!

Lazzat is more than a photographer. She's an extraordinary storyteller who captured every defining moment of our wedding. When I look at our wedding pictures, I get incredible feelings. Everything that was a blur comes to life through the photos. Lazzat created truly unbelievable, gorgeous, and emotional photos that left me speechless during the reveal. Lazzat was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. And now she's a lifelong friend! I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. She is beyond talented and a beautiful person. Highly, highly, highly recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dear Nicole+Jordan! I will never tire of saying how truly honored I am for witnessing and being a part of such an important chapter in your lives. I cannot wait and excited to see what the near future brings to your family, I want to capture every moment of it 💝😊🎉 Yours truly, Lazzat

Miriam Scott · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing & Talented Professional

Thank you so much Lazzat! It was so great to meet you. You captured our beautiful memories so perfectly. The pictures were beyond perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Larissa

Larissa Clarke · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing- highly recommend!

Lazzat was incredibly professional and personable! She really has an eye for art and you'll be amazed at the photos she takes. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Julie · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent wedding photographer

Excellence, excellence work! Our wedding pictures are stunning. Would highly recommend Lazzat, she was such a joy to work with. I literally can't say it enough she is an excellent photographer!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 03/03/2019

Wonderful Photographer, Top Class Service!

Lazzat Photography is absolutely top class! From the moment we met Lazzat, it was like meeting a long time friend. From our pre-wedding/engagement studio shoot to our wedding day experience, Lazzat left no stone unturned to ensure that 'our story' and all of our special moments were captured beautifully. When the weather was not entirely cooperative on our wedding day, Lazzat turned what we had hoped would be lovely sunset shots into lovely images capturing the beauty of the day in the midst of rain and heavy wind. Lazzat's work captures her versatility and her pleasant personality just makes working with her a dream. We had nothing short of a wonderful experience! We now consider her a family friend. Thanks so very much, Lazzat!
    Carla and Lorenzo.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

A Wonderful Photographer

Lazzat was not only a tremendous photographer but an amazing person as well. She was kind, caring, and extremely professional. Her and her assistant made our wedding something truly special. Her photos are some of the most gorgeous I have ever seen and I am so proud she is the one that captured our moments.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Rei

Rei · Married on 10/13/2018

Lazzat is the best of the best.

I had the pleasure of meeting Lazzat back in 2017 when I'd seen a post in a wedding vendors group saying she was planning to relocate her Seattle studio down to Pensacola. I was recently engaged and had searched fruitlessly for a photographer who had met my standards as the ones that did were already attending my wedding as guests. I will mention now, I have strongly Asian features and my fiancé's family was largely Asian.
    I checked out her website and realized she had a jaw-droppingly gorgeous portfolio and besides that, good pictures - amazing pictures of Asian brides and their families. My hangup about not hiring just any photographer is that photographing Asians is notoriously difficult in my experience - most photographers either made me look like my eyes were squinty lines or a deer in the headlights. I called her and told her I was in love with her work, and please tell me that she'd be in Pensacola in time for my wedding October 2018 because I desperately needed to hire her.
    She told me she was, but surely I meant I wanted to schedule a consult, I hadn't even met her in-person! I pointed out to her that we clicked on the phone like old friends and that I'd never seen a more beautiful portfolio despite working a few years as a wedding DJ, but if she insisted, we could call it a consult because it wouldn't matter, she was the only photographer I would accept.
    Now, I should tell you that I didn't get married, but I did retain Lazzat as a dear friend despite that.
    Fast forward to present, and I married the love of my life smack in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Lazzat couldn't make it due to the quarantine, but she sent an associate photographer to capture our small family-only ceremony.
    Her associate, Christy, was sweet, and funny, professional, and very aware of both my and my family's needs. She made sure to catch all the most important moments of my wedding day.
    When she realized I was shaking from having missed eating the majority of the day during our cake-cutting, she made me sit and had my groom fix a plate for me and Christy cut our wedding cake for our family herself.
    Lazzat then worked her editing magic. Let me tell you, that woman is a sorceress with a photo editor. She made my grandparent's neighborhood look gorgeous and vanished all the messy piles of dirt next door. When she was finished, she scheduled a zoom call to do a video reveal of the final product.
    Our photos are stunning, vivid, and the colors true to life. They paint a gorgeous and emotional story - even the toughest, gruffest of friends we have (my husband and I are both metal musicians) keep telling us how lovely the pictures of our wedding are.
    The photos are positively everything I could have asked for outside of Lazzat being there the day herself.
    When we have our next celebration with all of our friends and loved ones after the pandemic, Lazzat will be my first and only call for a photographer.
    Lazzat is not only the single best photographer I know, but a woman of great character and I have, do, and will recommend her to anyone and everyone who wants an honest, vivid capture of their special moments.

Sent on 06/01/2020

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2018

Love Lazzat. She is an amazingly gifted photographer

My experiences with Lazzat have been so wonderful. She is truly talented and goes above and beyond for her clients. She has a unique ability to capture moments that you could never imagine. She is someone you can trust to create and photograph the most special moments and people in your life. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her. She has impeccable photography abilities and professionalism, and I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • desiree

desiree · Married on 09/22/2018

Lazzat is Practically Perfect in Every Way!!!!

Lazzat is one of the most skilled and dedicated photographers I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I’m in the photo/digital media industry myself, so choosing a photographer for my wedding was a long and painstaking process. I knew I wanted someone who used not only their own lights, but knew how to correctly use and manipulate natural light as well, making for extremely dynamic photos! Lazzat was everything we could have possibly wanted in a photographer. We actually had guests come up to us and tell us how amazing she was before we even got a chance to greet everyone at the reception! We are so happy that she (and her awesome assistant) were there to photograph our special day! Both Lazzat & her assistant were phenomenal and we recommend these ladies to anyone looking for a stress-free, professional and beautiful photo shoot. There aren’t enough positive words in the English dictionary to accurately express our appreciation and satisfaction with these 2 lovey ladies. Thank you both so much for all of the hard work, sweat (and a few of my happy tears lol) that went into making these photos as beautiful as the day itself. You ladies are perfection!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazingly Talented Photographer

Lazzat was amazing to work with as our wedding photographer. The photos have exceeded our expectations so much so that we recently ordered massive prints to enjoy everyday. Words do not describe how pleased and overjoyed we have been working with her through the wedding process and while working on our photo album. Lazzat has a real talent and is able to catch amazing moments that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Sam · Married on 08/11/2018

Lazzat was absolutely amazing to work with start to finish. Through bar tending and catering often the past few years I have met 100+ photographers and Lazzat is in the top of those I have been around. What impressed me the most was her communication and flexibility before, during, and after the wedding. What is even more impressive is she flew out to our wedding! So do not be scared off if she is not in town during the wedding off season. Finally, she also had a very professional assistant with her too.

If you are looking for a an incredibly professional photographer, she is the one to choose! I would hire her again and recommend her to any of my friends getting married.

P.S. She may ask you to pose certain ways that might seem odd at first, but she uses the poses to maximize the venue's life and photo opportunity.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Caleb · Married on 08/04/2018

Lazzat Photography is extremely professional and talented. Lazzat not only helped me with ideas for my proposal but also managed to help me with split second decisions and last minute changes for a post proposal photo session. You would be making a mistake if you didn’t choose Lazzat Photography!

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/21/2018

Stop searching, you have found the best.

If you’re reading this, you can stop looking for a photographer now. You found the best one. Lazzat is an extremely detailed, reliable, pleasant, and skilled photographer. She goes above and beyond to meet your needs. She did her homework and got to know who all our our important family members were before the wedding and knew who everybody was by name and face when we got there. It almost seemed like she was a family friend, when in reality we had just had a few meetings with her. She made our "bougie-on-a-budget" wedding seem like a million bucks with her choices of where to take photos and with her editing skills. She is worth every penny and then some. I consider her a friend now, not just a photographer. She made our entire wedding timeline. I didn’t even hire a planner and it went so smoothly. I am very type-A and organized, and she always impressed me. When I forgot to respond to an email, she sent me reminders regularly to keep me on track. Love, love, love her. Find her at a wedding expo, and you may get a free or discounted print, that’s what I did. I can’t wait to receive our Italian metal wall art! Look no further, and book her now. :)

Sent on 09/30/2019

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

When I met Christina​ + Miguel​ for the first time, I had no idea how talented musicians they are. And, of course, their wedding was filled with tons of music: her band played during the ceremony and his band during reception. Miguel even sang a special song to Christina. So so romantic! Massive Thank You to both of you for letting my team and I witness and photograph the birth of your beautiful family. What a privilege and honor!

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

Just amazing! Such a wonderful experience to work with Lazzat. Very professional and Fun. The stories our photos tell are breathtaking.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Chinara · Married on 12/18/2017

Lazzat is first of all, a Professional. If you think you will get the same service/quality from the new Instagram wannabes you are greatly mistaken. Lazzat came to Google to take professional headshots and made the experience so enjoyable for our employees that we have invited her back multiple times. She is personable, knows her craft in and out and is a person of great integrity. But most of all, she has a great kind heart and she will make sure your precious memories are given the attention to detail and care they so deserve. Hire Lazzat now before there is a year long wait list!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2017

What can we say about Lazzat? She was amazing in every way possible. Her photography is beautiful, her prices are great, and she loves what she does. Lazzat took different angles of us, worked to capture Blaine's and my love in every picture, and was just great to work with. She took the time to let us review all 461 photos. She also worked with us to completely personalize our album and provided suggestions when we weren't sure. We were heartbroken to hear that she now lives in Florida since we would 100% use her again for a regular photo shoot.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Peter · Married on 09/16/2017

Lazzat actually loves her job, and it shows. She was genuinely invested in our success and was ready to bend over backwards wherever necessary; she even wrote up our wedding time-line. Her images were superlative and her service extraordinary. Pictures weren't as important to me as they were to my wife, but I consider Lazzat to be worth every penny.

Sent on 10/29/2017