Lazzat Photography, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sara Getting married on 09/03/2022

Stunning Photos

There are no words to describe the quality of photos we got from our engagement session. I knew the quality of work Lazzat did but seeing how she was able to capture us was magical.

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

Awww, thank you so SO much for your sweetest words, my dear Sara+Matthew, and for the opportunity to photograph your love for each other and create amazing memories. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and hope to work with you again. From the bottom of my heart Thank You!
    Molly A. Married on 05/31/2022

LAZZAT is the best!

Did not disappoint and these wedding and engagement photos will last a lifetime. Lazzat truly gets to know you on a personal basis and her work is exquisite.

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dearest Molly+Stefan! I am so beyond happy to have shared this special time with your family. Thank you for letting me into your lives and letting me capture your most gorgeous day. Looking forward to more in the future with you two, lovebirds. Yours truly, Lazzat!
    Sulaiman A. Married on 03/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best if the not the best.

I would start with hire 'Lazzat Photography', if you are looking to invest in your wedding pictures and you want a professional to guide you anf help invest on the most important day of your life.

Our journey with 'Lazzat Photography' began 3 month before our big day, after reviewing more than 10 photography companies located in Orlando, finally we stumbled across her company.

Amazing, kind and very cheerful on the phone, so we deicided on scheduling a meeting.
    At the meeting we looked at her work and within the very first 5 minutes we knew her work it what we wanted.
    But for the next 2 hours that we spent in her office, we got to know Lazzat., the amazing person who really cares about her couples and why did she change her career and came into photography. That really insured us that she is the right person to do our wedding shoot.

For the next 3 months counting days to the big day we met regularly and she made sure to get to know us deeply as well as she asked and got to know our guests and built a relationship on eorsonal basis with us 'the bride and the groom'.

Fast forward the big day, she was swift and made sure to capture every moment that meant to us.
    Now that we look back at the pictures and her touches she really makes us go back in time and relive every moment of the most important day of our lives.

I remember her words 'I am not even there' that what should tell us, and on the wedding day when good choas is happening '! you don't even feel her there' yet she captures every moment so perfectly every emotion.

That's why it's an investment you should really consider on investing with her.
    God bless.

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dearest Loly+Suli! Thank you THANK YOU so so much for this incredible review. Your EPIC wedding is definitely one my team and I will remember forever - incredibly magical and unforgettable. I am beyond blessed to have you two in my life and cannot wait to continue capturing your family for many many years to come. Thank you for the honor and privilege. Yours truly, xoxo!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Victoria S. Married on 11/14/2021

Engagement Session

Decided to do something extra special and get engagement photos done, found Lazzat when searching web and knew she was a contender based in reviews alone. She can give you dramatic, chic, simplistic, romantic, really anything you wish. She truly takes the time to get to know
    your vision and more importantly you as a couple. Not once did either one of us feel uncomfortable during the shoot and we even bonded closer as a couple. She walks you through each photo as of telling a story and above all she is professional and personable, thank you Lazzat!

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

Omg, you guys! Thank you THANK YOU so much for an amazing review. Means the world to me! I absolutely enjoyed working with you, capturing your love and truly hope we will get to work together on your Big Day 💝😍😍😍😍
  • Leiah
    Leiah C. Married on 09/25/2021

Exceptional Photographer

Lazzat did an outstanding job on our wedding photos. From our initial meeting, I knew I wanted to work with her based on her skills, understanding of photography and what I wanted, and her professionalism. She will make you feel comfortable (which I am not while taking photos) and help you relax. She’s creative and unique in the photography process leaving you with simply beautiful photos no one else has. Just look at her pictures for reference. If you want typical wedding photos that don’t stand out, Lazzat isn’t your photographer. Definitely check her out when looking for a photographer, you won’t regret it.

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dearest Leiah+Alex! From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU so much for your kindest review. My team and I are truly honored and enjoyed working with you two. You are gorgeous couples inside and out and your wedding day couldn't have been any more perfect!
    Jessica B. Married on 03/05/2021

Destination wedding

Was amazing! Took the most beautiful pictures! Made sure everything was going good and flowing. Made sure I had everything I needed! She is what made my wedding amazing!

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dearest Jessica+Gage! From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for your kindest and sweetest words. Your wedding was beautiful with perfect weather, amazing wedding decor, and a stunning wedding arch, lots of dancing and Praylea stole the show with her skillful moves. Congratulations to you both and I hope to see you all on your next trip to Florida.
  • Brandy
    Brandy L. Married on 11/14/2020

Breathtaking!

Lazzat is a phenomenal photographer! She makes you feel comfortable and loved! I knew from the moment that I laid eyes on her work that she was the photographer for my husband and I! She has been with us from the very moment that he asked me to marry him, to our wedding day, and still keeps in touch to this day! She really works hard to create the vision that you are looking for! 11/10 recommend 😁

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

Awwwww, you guys are amazing! From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for your sweetest words. Couldn't have wished for anything better. Truly blessed to have met such an exemplary couple as you are!
  • Gale
    Gale N. Married on 07/17/2020

Outstanding Photographer/Beautiful Finished Product

Our son decided to do a surprise proposal over Valentine's weekend 2020. (He gave us 2 days notice.) Being out of state, I had to find a good photographer fast knowing that most photographers would already be booked for weddings & proposals over the most romantic weekend of the year, I was stressed! The first & only call I made was to Lazzat because I could not forget the beautiful photos on her website. She never told us 'No' but worked us into her schedule & even coordinated the shoot with a carriage company we hired for after the surprise. I would work with Lazzat again in a heartbeat. She's upbeat, positive & loves what she does. Our son's engagement photos turned out beautiful & made for an unforgettable weekend!

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

Oh, my! Dear Ms. Gale+crew! Thank you so SO much for your amazing and kind words, means the world to me! Truly grateful to have been a part of such a joyous day for your whole family. Please continue staying safe and healthy during these times. Hopefully, we will get to work together again.
    Yours truly, Lazzat
  • Mjkk122
    Mjkk122@Hotmail.com Married on 06/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and very friendly!

Super friendly, made me feel relaxed, very pleasant and professional! Work is beautiful and I am so thrilled and the way our pictures turned out!

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

From the bottom of my heart, thank YOU for your kind words. I absolutely loved witnessing and photographing such an important day your lives, and seeing you saying YES! Yours truly, Lazzat
  • Marissa
    Marissa D. Married on 03/08/2020

Extraordinary Photography

The best experience! Lazzat made the process of planning a destination wedding smooth from assistance with online planning, video chats, email reminders, quick responses, and vendor recommendations, to absolutely stunning photography. She did an amazing job at capturing the love not only between my husband and I, but our family and friends. She understood what we wanted and as a result she delivered! Lazzat captured nothing short of extraordinary pictures of our wedding day. She captured the beauty of our venue and used her creative eye to highlight our personal details. Our family, friends, and even wedding vendors from around the country have commented on how beautiful our photos are. I really appreciate how nice, polite, and flexible she was to everyone who was there. I have already (and will always) recommend Lazzat to everyone I know.

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dear Marissa+Gaston! From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for entrusting me with such an important task to capture your wedding memories. You two are beautiful inside and out and have such handsome babies. Wishing you only love, happiness and unforgettable adventures in your family! Forever grateful and yours truly, Lazzat ❤
    Vanessa Married on 12/14/2019

The Best Kind of Memories

We looked through tons of photographer reviews before finally deciding on Lazzat and we are definitely glad we did. Our pictures came out beyond amazing! As a plus size bride I was concerned that there was no way my images would look amazing but I was wrong! Lazzat worked her magic and I am forever grateful for the memories. If I’m ever in Florida again, I’d definitely seek her services again. So if you’re looking for some amazing images that you’ll forever cherish, don’t hesitate to book Lazzat!

Also for any brides who are not local to Florida, she works with you tons prior to the wedding to ensure you’ll feel comfortable with her during the wedding. She really goes above and beyond!
    Angel Married on 11/29/2019

Engagement & Wedding

Lazzat exceeded any expectations we had, “passion” for photography is an understatement. Her work is great! From the beginning she made us feel as if we were longtime friends. She took the time to really get to know us as a couple and used that knowledge to somehow reflect it in our photos. Truly amazing and fun experience! Highly recommend!

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dear Jessica+Angel! I'm truly grateful to have met such a sweet couple as you are. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU so so much for letting us witness and photograph your most significant day! We look forward to continue capturing your family's future milestones! Yours truly, Lazzat 😍
  • LaShana
    Lashana C. Married on 11/02/2019

Lazzat was amazing

This is by far the best photographer We’ve worked with. She is not only the sweetest soul, she has protected her craft. Lazzat is thorough in her process and immediately feels like family. Our photos were stunning. She captured the very essence of our family.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/12/2019

The BEST, like no other!

Lazzat is more than a photographer. She's an extraordinary storyteller who captured every defining moment of our wedding. When I look at our wedding pictures, I get incredible feelings. Everything that was a blur comes to life through the photos. Lazzat created truly unbelievable, gorgeous, and emotional photos that left me speechless during the reveal. Lazzat was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. And now she's a lifelong friend! I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. She is beyond talented and a beautiful person. Highly, highly, highly recommend her for any special occasion.

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dear Nicole+Jordan! I will never tire of saying how truly honored I am for witnessing and being a part of such an important chapter in your lives. I cannot wait and excited to see what the near future brings to your family, I want to capture every moment of it 💝😊🎉 Yours truly, Lazzat
    Timber Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend

Lazzat is a great photographer!!! Not only did our engagement pictures come out amazing she really gets to know you on a personal level and makes you feel extremely comfortable in front of a camera! She responded immediately to any questions we asked her out of the office. If she wasn’t booked on our wedding date she would 100% be our wedding photographer! Her assistant was also very nice and helpful!

My dear Timber+Alec!
    You two are the bravest couple I've ever met! Climbing the walls, dipping in water, and running around - your open-mindedness and going with the flow made my job easy. It was so much fun not only working with but getting to know you two as well. I so wish I could have been a part of your wedding - who knew your date is so popular :) Looking forward to working with you again after your Big Day! Yours truly, Lazzat
    Miriam S. Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing & Talented Professional

Thank you so much Lazzat! It was so great to meet you. You captured our beautiful memories so perfectly. The pictures were beyond perfect!
  • Larissa
    Larissa C. Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing- highly recommend!

Lazzat was incredibly professional and personable! She really has an eye for art and you'll be amazed at the photos she takes. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!
    Julie Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent wedding photographer

Excellence, excellence work! Our wedding pictures are stunning. Would highly recommend Lazzat, she was such a joy to work with. I literally can't say it enough she is an excellent photographer!
    Kimberly Married on 03/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional all the way around

Before I met Lazzat I came across her portfolio on Instagram and loved what I saw. I happened to actually meet Lazzat shortly after at a local bridal expo and we loved her immediately! Lazzat is so personal able and really gets to understand you and your likes and dislikes before your big day. During the shoot Lazzat was absolutely amazing and has such a great eye and captured the most amazing moments that we now will forever cherish. I don’t know if we can ever thank Lazzat enough!

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

Awww, my dearest Kim+David+Evelyn! Your sweetest words made my day. Thank you so SO much for letting me into your lives. It is always my joy and pleasure to see and work with your beautiful family. Cannot wait to see you guys again during my next trip to Pensacola. Yours truly, xoxo!
  • Carla
    Carla Married on 03/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Photographer, Top Class Service!

Lazzat Photography is absolutely top class! From the moment we met Lazzat, it was like meeting a long time friend. From our pre-wedding/engagement studio shoot to our wedding day experience, Lazzat left no stone unturned to ensure that 'our story' and all of our special moments were captured beautifully. When the weather was not entirely cooperative on our wedding day, Lazzat turned what we had hoped would be lovely sunset shots into lovely images capturing the beauty of the day in the midst of rain and heavy wind. Lazzat's work captures her versatility and her pleasant personality just makes working with her a dream. We had nothing short of a wonderful experience! We now consider her a family friend. Thanks so very much, Lazzat!
    Carla and Lorenzo.
    Megan Married on 10/20/2018

A Wonderful Photographer

Lazzat was not only a tremendous photographer but an amazing person as well. She was kind, caring, and extremely professional. Her and her assistant made our wedding something truly special. Her photos are some of the most gorgeous I have ever seen and I am so proud she is the one that captured our moments.
  • Rei
    Rei Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lazzat is the best of the best.

I had the pleasure of meeting Lazzat back in 2017 when I'd seen a post in a wedding vendors group saying she was planning to relocate her Seattle studio down to Pensacola. I was recently engaged and had searched fruitlessly for a photographer who had met my standards as the ones that did were already attending my wedding as guests. I will mention now, I have strongly Asian features and my fiancé's family was largely Asian.
    I checked out her website and realized she had a jaw-droppingly gorgeous portfolio and besides that, good pictures - amazing pictures of Asian brides and their families. My hangup about not hiring just any photographer is that photographing Asians is notoriously difficult in my experience - most photographers either made me look like my eyes were squinty lines or a deer in the headlights. I called her and told her I was in love with her work, and please tell me that she'd be in Pensacola in time for my wedding October 2018 because I desperately needed to hire her.
    She told me she was, but surely I meant I wanted to schedule a consult, I hadn't even met her in-person! I pointed out to her that we clicked on the phone like old friends and that I'd never seen a more beautiful portfolio despite working a few years as a wedding DJ, but if she insisted, we could call it a consult because it wouldn't matter, she was the only photographer I would accept.
    Now, I should tell you that I didn't get married, but I did retain Lazzat as a dear friend despite that.
    Fast forward to present, and I married the love of my life smack in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Lazzat couldn't make it due to the quarantine, but she sent an associate photographer to capture our small family-only ceremony.
    Her associate, Christy, was sweet, and funny, professional, and very aware of both my and my family's needs. She made sure to catch all the most important moments of my wedding day.
    When she realized I was shaking from having missed eating the majority of the day during our cake-cutting, she made me sit and had my groom fix a plate for me and Christy cut our wedding cake for our family herself.
    Lazzat then worked her editing magic. Let me tell you, that woman is a sorceress with a photo editor. She made my grandparent's neighborhood look gorgeous and vanished all the messy piles of dirt next door. When she was finished, she scheduled a zoom call to do a video reveal of the final product.
    Our photos are stunning, vivid, and the colors true to life. They paint a gorgeous and emotional story - even the toughest, gruffest of friends we have (my husband and I are both metal musicians) keep telling us how lovely the pictures of our wedding are.
    The photos are positively everything I could have asked for outside of Lazzat being there the day herself.
    When we have our next celebration with all of our friends and loved ones after the pandemic, Lazzat will be my first and only call for a photographer.
    Lazzat is not only the single best photographer I know, but a woman of great character and I have, do, and will recommend her to anyone and everyone who wants an honest, vivid capture of their special moments.
    Michelle Married on 10/07/2018

Love Lazzat. She is an amazingly gifted photographer

My experiences with Lazzat have been so wonderful. She is truly talented and goes above and beyond for her clients. She has a unique ability to capture moments that you could never imagine. She is someone you can trust to create and photograph the most special moments and people in your life. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her. She has impeccable photography abilities and professionalism, and I look forward to working with her again.
  • desiree
    Desiree Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lazzat is Practically Perfect in Every Way!!!!

Lazzat is one of the most skilled and dedicated photographers I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I’m in the photo/digital media industry myself, so choosing a photographer for my wedding was a long and painstaking process. I knew I wanted someone who used not only their own lights, but knew how to correctly use and manipulate natural light as well, making for extremely dynamic photos! Lazzat was everything we could have possibly wanted in a photographer. We actually had guests come up to us and tell us how amazing she was before we even got a chance to greet everyone at the reception! We are so happy that she (and her awesome assistant) were there to photograph our special day! Both Lazzat & her assistant were phenomenal and we recommend these ladies to anyone looking for a stress-free, professional and beautiful photo shoot. There aren’t enough positive words in the English dictionary to accurately express our appreciation and satisfaction with these 2 lovey ladies. Thank you both so much for all of the hard work, sweat (and a few of my happy tears lol) that went into making these photos as beautiful as the day itself. You ladies are perfection!
illustration stars