Lazzat Photography, LLC Reviews

49 | Pensacola, FL

49 Reviews for Lazzat Photography, LLC

49 Lazzat Photography, LLC Reviews

Sam · Married on 08/11/2018

Lazzat was absolutely amazing to work with start to finish. Through bar tending and catering often the past few years I have met 100+ photographers and Lazzat is in the top of those I have been around. What impressed me the most was her communication and flexibility before, during, and after the wedding. What is even more impressive is she flew out to our wedding! So do not be scared off if she is not in town during the wedding off season. Finally, she also had a very professional assistant with her too.

If you are looking for a an incredibly professional photographer, she is the one to choose! I would hire her again and recommend her to any of my friends getting married.

P.S. She may ask you to pose certain ways that might seem odd at first, but she uses the poses to maximize the venue's life and photo opportunity.

Lazzat Photography, LLC 1
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 2
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 3
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 4
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 5

Caleb · Married on 08/04/2018

Lazzat Photography is extremely professional and talented. Lazzat not only helped me with ideas for my proposal but also managed to help me with split second decisions and last minute changes for a post proposal photo session. You would be making a mistake if you didn’t choose Lazzat Photography!

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

Just amazing! Such a wonderful experience to work with Lazzat. Very professional and Fun. The stories our photos tell are breathtaking.

Chinara · Married on 12/18/2017

Lazzat is first of all, a Professional. If you think you will get the same service/quality from the new Instagram wannabes you are greatly mistaken. Lazzat came to Google to take professional headshots and made the experience so enjoyable for our employees that we have invited her back multiple times. She is personable, knows her craft in and out and is a person of great integrity. But most of all, she has a great kind heart and she will make sure your precious memories are given the attention to detail and care they so deserve. Hire Lazzat now before there is a year long wait list!

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2017

What can we say about Lazzat? She was amazing in every way possible. Her photography is beautiful, her prices are great, and she loves what she does. Lazzat took different angles of us, worked to capture Blaine's and my love in every picture, and was just great to work with. She took the time to let us review all 461 photos. She also worked with us to completely personalize our album and provided suggestions when we weren't sure. We were heartbroken to hear that she now lives in Florida since we would 100% use her again for a regular photo shoot.

Peter · Married on 09/16/2017

Lazzat actually loves her job, and it shows. She was genuinely invested in our success and was ready to bend over backwards wherever necessary; she even wrote up our wedding time-line. Her images were superlative and her service extraordinary. Pictures weren't as important to me as they were to my wife, but I consider Lazzat to be worth every penny.

Lazzat Photography, LLC 6
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 7
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 8
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 9
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2017

Lazzat is a top notch photographer. Not only does she provide amazing pictures, but her service is exceptional. I've never met a photographer or other vendor that showed such passion in the work she does. She treats her customers with great care and makes them feel special. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for both great photos and outstanding customer service.

Lazzat Photography, LLC 10
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 11
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 12
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 13
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 14

Devynn · Married on 08/12/2017

Lazzat is amazing! We first met her at a wedding expo and she made both of our mom's cry talking about the memories of getting married and how important they are. We got lucky that day and won a gift that made it clear she was meant to be our wedding photographer. Not only is she professional, but she's personable as well. She cares about her clients and will go above and beyond just for that one great photo! Her work definitely speaks for itself and we received 10x more than what we were looking for! She captured the most important parts of our wedding and helped us display them amazingly in our family heirloom. I recommend Lazzat to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer. Luckily I know a few people near Florida to recommend her to!

Lazzat Photography, LLC 15
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 16
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 17
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 18
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 19

Vicky · Married on 05/28/2017

Absolutely Amazing!!! We have only gotten engagement photos back so far, (our wedding isn't for another 6 months), but our friends and family can't stop raving about our engagement photos (we had so many favorites we couldn't decide which to use for our Save the Dates, but luckily we were able to pick many to fill our guest book). The lighting, artistry, and overall quality of her photos are phenomenal - you can tell Lazzat really cares about her work. She is also fun to work with, very detailed, organized, and prompt with her responses when you have questions (our e-mails were all answered within a couple hours). Do yourself a favor and meet with Lazzat, you won't be disappointed!

Sheri · Married on 05/28/2017

Lazzat and her team did a fabulous job at my son's wedding. This is no small project. The day of the wedding went remarkably smoothly, due to Lazzat's excellent organizational skills and pre planned timeline extraordinaire. She is kind, creative and in charge of every detail of a very hectic and important day. And then the photos come in . . . . wow. They are BEAUTIFUL! I get choked up just thinking about them, silly! But she's a major talent and I just had no idea this was coming. Thank you Lazzat.

Brandi · Married on 12/13/2016

I highly recommend Lazzat - she took such special care to capture every unique moment. I am so pleased with her work - it feels like I am reliving each moment when I look through our album.

Hayley · Married on 10/21/2016

Lazzat is so sweet and easy to work with. Her pictures came out beautifully and we absolute love the wall canvas we bought!

Mark · Married on 09/17/2016

We knew we made the right choice during our first meeting. We looked at her sample work and very much liked what we saw. At the wedding her and her assistant were very professional and friendly and got all the shots we could hope for. Very good creativity, nice attention to details. The picture selection was good and it was difficult to choose the ones for our album and wall art. Many packages available for the album and wall art. Lazzat really made it go smooth and easy. Thanks

Marilyn · Married on 09/04/2016

Lazzat did such a beautiful job of photographing my daughter's wedding! She captured it all...both posed and candid shots. We will enjoy the event over and over again through the pictures.

Lynda · Married on 08/08/2016

We hired Lazzat to photograph our wedding and we were so glad we selected her! Our wedding pictures turned out perfect!!! Our wedding photo album turned out amazing as well. I have never seen such a beautiful photo album and album box in my life!! We even got a matching USB case! (hint: The photo album & box were made in Italy!) We have even received compliments from our family and friends on how crisp and clear our wedding pictures turned out. Lazzat's amazing with the details and remembers things (even the personal things) we told her. I felt so comfortable around her since the first day I met her at the wedding show! And during the wedding planning process, she likes to get to know her couples which I think is a bonus! It's not only the type of camera used to capture the moments but the little things that will make the wedding pictures look amazing, because once you're married your pictures will be your memory of your wedding! And that was why we selected Lazzat Photography, LLC as our wedding photographer.

Soo · Married on 08/06/2016

Lazzat is an artist, a leader, an overall wonderful person to be around! I couldn't have asked for a better person to hire for our wedding! She made us feel at ease and yet kept us on track and kept us all looking on point! Months after our wedding when talking to friends and family they will bring up our wedding. The one thing that is most commonly brought up is how amazing our photographer was! We are constantly getting compliments on our photos! I couldn't thank Lazzat enough for all of this! She kept in touch for months before the wedding with all my random questions and never failed to answer them. We ordered a 3 piece wall art from her after the wedding. All I can say is wow! I can't believe how well it's done and still can't believe it's us up on the wall in artwork form! For anyone looking for a stress free photographer that will take charge if you ask her to, this is your gal! She was flexible with packages too. Towards the end of the reception, things were running later than expected, Lazzat had no issue staying a few hours later for us! She smiled and assured us it was not a problem at all! She captured shots that words just could not describe. Wish I could give her 20 stars! Without a doubt my husband and I have agreed that we will hire Lazzat again for any of our photography needs and constantly suggest her to friends.

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

I found Lazzat online when I was searching for boudoir photographers. After talking to her on the phone I knew she would be the one I chose. Without even meeting her she made me feel comfortable and ready to do something that is so private and personal. The day of the shoot she made everything so easy, which I loved. I didn't have to care about hair, makeup, or even how to pose. My job was to show up and she made the rest happen. I felt so at ease and comfortable with her the whole time; and I truly had a blast strutting my stuff for the camera! I received my album today and it's stunning. I never thought I could look like that. The shots are sexy and tasteful with the perfect hint of playful. I cannot wait to give this album to the one I love and enjoy it for the rest of our lives. Thank you Lazzat, I'll be seeing you in a couple years for the next step in my life! ♡ Jordan W.

Jordan · event on: 02/14/2015

Lazzat to me was just fantastic. She gave me everything I ever wanted out of a photographer for something so private and beautiful as boudoir photos are. She made me feel comfortable and confident and was there for me from start to finish. Her photos are beautiful and my boyfriend and I love them. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks!

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

I wish I could give more then 5 stars because Lazzat deserves it!!

I have worked with Lazzat twice now and can honestly say I will never use another photographer! I first worked with her a couple years ago for a boudoir shoot and the experience was so awesome I asked her to shoot my wedding this summer. Having my first shoot being something as intimate as boudoir, I never thought I would feel so comfortable with someone so quickly. I walked into the room and it was like we were old friends. She is so great about getting your vision and making it happen!

When it came time to get married, I had no hesitation in emailing Lazzat! I knew she could capture our special day and make it incredible in ways that I could never have dreamed. We were not disappointed either!! She was so good about taking notes during our meeting and making sure to keep in contact throughout planning, that the stress just melted away. When the big day came she made sure to capture all the photos my Husband and I had requested and then faded into the background to capture the essence of the wedding. We could not be happier!!

Jump ahead a few weeks and we get to go to her studio for the showing. Lazzat had captured the day perfectly!! We got to see photos that we never even knew she took! We got to travel back in time and live the day over again through these stunning pictures, even seeing things we couldn't remember happening. It was so much fun!!

If anyone is looking for someone that is talented, professional, caring, and instantly becomes family, then look no further! Lazzat has become a part of my family and I know exactly who to call when the next big milestone in my life happens!

Thank you Lazzat! My family and I appreciate everything you have done for us!

Jordan Wilkins

Siti · Married on 05/27/2016

Lazzat was AMAZING, super professional, very meticulous and detail-oriented, super flexible and accommodating with regards to my religious requirements, and overall an awesome photographer and person. She also had an awesome assistant who was working with her during my wedding. I love her style of photography and post-processing; not only did the photos turn out looking wonderful, but she captured every bit of detail such that the photos told a story. We also appreciated her direction during the formal photography sessions! My friends and family who saw the photos told me that it was like they were at the wedding itself! I was extremely impressed with her professionalism during our pre-consultation, during the wedding, and during the post-consultation. You wouldn't regret hiring Lazzat because for the photos that we received, the price we paid was worth every penny. I would definitely recommend Lazzat to my friends and family in the area who are looking for a photographer for any occasion! :)
    Edit: I forgot to mention how much I appreciated her putting in extra time to process my photos (around 400) so that I could view them before I left for the UK! Lazzat is truly awesome. :)

I would like to personally say that she has not yet photograph me. But I can say that she is true to her word! Very passionate, caring, loving, friendly, w/ professional customer service. She has been very patient w/ me and very understanding to what I've had to go through a terrible breakup after I ended my relationship status w/ my fiancé. I definitely recommend her to anyone for their future wedding, family portraits, etc. Not to many people like her will understand your situation if you had to go through something like me, especially that I already had paid a deposit that was non refundable. But, that has been worked out in another way. Anyways, some photographers are out for the money and not taking lifetime memories like she will. I can not wait to call her back one day and let her know when the big date will be???!!!Soon I hope. I love her work, personality, and most of all her professionalism! Love you Lazzat!! and you deserve this win! your the best and my winner in my heart don't matter what the outcome is! La Shaunda

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2016

Lazzat, is the best! She makes you feel super comfortable and her pictures turn out awesome. She has a real eye for art!

Angela · Married on 10/10/2015

We could not have selected a better photographer to capture our wedding day. Lazzat was absolutely phenomenal from the initial meeting, to our engagement session, and throughout the wedding day. She and her team set a schedule and stuck to it, making sure my husband and our families got every shot we wanted, in addition to capturing so many little details and moments that we would have never seen without her. No one really tells you this when you're planning your wedding, but your wedding photographer is the one person who is with you the entire day from beginning to end and I cannot say enough how glad we were that Lazzat was that person. We knew we trusted her as a vendor from the initial meeting, but she is also a wonderful person with an amazing spirit and true passion for what she does and you will not find a better individual to share in your moments and capture your memories.

Angela · Married on 10/10/2015

Lazzat did such a phenomenal job capturing our company party! She showcased our 1920's themed holiday party with shots of every detail and found every little moment our staff shared. Even with 130 guests, raffles, casino games and a dance floor, she was able to get amazing shots of nearly every person, both candid and portrait, and made us all look as fabulous as we felt. On top of being an amazing photographer, Lazzat is just the nicest person to work with. For days after the party, my staff approached me to tell me how kind and professional our photographer was and I've already gotten requests to use her again at our next party. Thanks Lazzat!!

Michael · Married on 08/22/2015

From our first meeting with Lazzat, we were extremely impressed with her knowledge and professionalism! She's personable, attentive, and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and both sets came out better than we could have hoped for! I was particularly impressed with how she directed us efficiently during the shoots but still kept the atmosphere fun and enjoyable. Thank you so much Lazzat!