47 Reviews for Lazzat Photography, LLC

Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
41 Lazzat Photography, LLC Reviews

Lazzat Photography is extremely professional and talented. Lazzat not only helped me with ideas for my proposal but also managed to help me with split second decisions and last minute changes for a post proposal photo session. You would be making a mistake if you didn’t choose Lazzat Photography!

Profile Picture Caleb, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We won a free engagement session with Lazzat at the Tulalip Wedding Show. We were a little nervous at first of how it would go, but she was amazing. She scheduled a Skype interview with us to get to know us before the shoot. She was very accommodating(as we rescheduled) and I am super impressed at the details she remembered. We decided to do an early morning at Pike Place. She does great poses and the editing was incredible. When we had our reveal session, we were treated very well, with wine and snacks. She put our photos on a projector and had some prints for us to choose from as well. She was quick to send us our gallery, and we will be using a photo from this session for our Save the Dates. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Angie, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Matted Prints

Lazzat is first of all, a Professional. If you think you will get the same service/quality from the new Instagram wannabes you are greatly mistaken. Lazzat came to Google to take professional headshots and made the experience so enjoyable for our employees that we have invited her back multiple times. She is personable, knows her craft in and out and is a person of great integrity. But most of all, she has a great kind heart and she will make sure your precious memories are given the attention to detail and care they so deserve. Hire Lazzat now before there is a year long wait list!

Profile Picture Chinara, 12/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can we say about Lazzat? She was amazing in every way possible. Her photography is beautiful, her prices are great, and she loves what she does. Lazzat took different angles of us, worked to capture Blaine's and my love in every picture, and was just great to work with. She took the time to let us review all 461 photos. She also worked with us to completely personalize our album and provided suggestions when we weren't sure. We were heartbroken to hear that she now lives in Florida since we would 100% use her again for a regular photo shoot.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lazzat actually loves her job, and it shows. She was genuinely invested in our success and was ready to bend over backwards wherever necessary; she even wrote up our wedding time-line. Her images were superlative and her service extraordinary. Pictures weren't as important to me as they were to my wife, but I consider Lazzat to be worth every penny.

Profile Picture Peter, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lazzat is a top notch photographer. Not only does she provide amazing pictures, but her service is exceptional. I've never met a photographer or other vendor that showed such passion in the work she does. She treats her customers with great care and makes them feel special. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for both great photos and outstanding customer service.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, One Event/Day, Slideshow

Lazzat is amazing! We first met her at a wedding expo and she made both of our mom's cry talking about the memories of getting married and how important they are. We got lucky that day and won a gift that made it clear she was meant to be our wedding photographer. Not only is she professional, but she's personable as well. She cares about her clients and will go above and beyond just for that one great photo! Her work definitely speaks for itself and we received 10x more than what we were looking for! She captured the most important parts of our wedding and helped us display them amazingly in our family heirloom. I recommend Lazzat to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer. Luckily I know a few people near Florida to recommend her to!

Profile Picture Devynn, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely Amazing!!! We have only gotten engagement photos back so far, (our wedding isn't for another 6 months), but our friends and family can't stop raving about our engagement photos (we had so many favorites we couldn't decide which to use for our Save the Dates, but luckily we were able to pick many to fill our guest book). The lighting, artistry, and overall quality of her photos are phenomenal - you can tell Lazzat really cares about her work. She is also fun to work with, very detailed, organized, and prompt with her responses when you have questions (our e-mails were all answered within a couple hours). Do yourself a favor and meet with Lazzat, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Vicky, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Slideshow

Lazzat and her team did a fabulous job at my son's wedding. This is no small project. The day of the wedding went remarkably smoothly, due to Lazzat's excellent organizational skills and pre planned timeline extraordinaire. She is kind, creative and in charge of every detail of a very hectic and important day. And then the photos come in . . . . wow. They are BEAUTIFUL! I get choked up just thinking about them, silly! But she's a major talent and I just had no idea this was coming. Thank you Lazzat.

Profile Picture Sheri, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Lazzat - she took such special care to capture every unique moment. I am so pleased with her work - it feels like I am reliving each moment when I look through our album.

Profile Picture Brandi, 12/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lazzat is so sweet and easy to work with. Her pictures came out beautifully and we absolute love the wall canvas we bought!

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files

We knew we made the right choice during our first meeting. We looked at her sample work and very much liked what we saw. At the wedding her and her assistant were very professional and friendly and got all the shots we could hope for. Very good creativity, nice attention to details. The picture selection was good and it was difficult to choose the ones for our album and wall art. Many packages available for the album and wall art. Lazzat really made it go smooth and easy. Thanks

Profile Picture Mark, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lazzat did such a beautiful job of photographing my daughter's wedding! She captured it all...both posed and candid shots. We will enjoy the event over and over again through the pictures.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lazzat did a fantastic job with my parents' anniversary party! She listened to what we wanted and truly captured the evening. The photos turned out beautifully, we will definitely work with her again in the future

Profile Picture User7198214, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Lazzat to photograph our wedding and we were so glad we selected her! Our wedding pictures turned out perfect!!! Our wedding photo album turned out amazing as well. I have never seen such a beautiful photo album and album box in my life!! We even got a matching USB case! (hint: The photo album & box were made in Italy!) We have even received compliments from our family and friends on how crisp and clear our wedding pictures turned out. Lazzat's amazing with the details and remembers things (even the personal things) we told her. I felt so comfortable around her since the first day I met her at the wedding show! And during the wedding planning process, she likes to get to know her couples which I think is a bonus! It's not only the type of camera used to capture the moments but the little things that will make the wedding pictures look amazing, because once you're married your pictures will be your memory of your wedding! And that was why we selected Lazzat Photography, LLC as our wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Lynda, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lazzat is an artist, a leader, an overall wonderful person to be around! I couldn't have asked for a better person to hire for our wedding! She made us feel at ease and yet kept us on track and kept us all looking on point! Months after our wedding when talking to friends and family they will bring up our wedding. The one thing that is most commonly brought up is how amazing our photographer was! We are constantly getting compliments on our photos! I couldn't thank Lazzat enough for all of this! She kept in touch for months before the wedding with all my random questions and never failed to answer them. We ordered a 3 piece wall art from her after the wedding. All I can say is wow! I can't believe how well it's done and still can't believe it's us up on the wall in artwork form! For anyone looking for a stress free photographer that will take charge if you ask her to, this is your gal! She was flexible with packages too. Towards the end of the reception, things were running later than expected, Lazzat had no issue staying a few hours later for us! She smiled and assured us it was not a problem at all! She captured shots that words just could not describe. Wish I could give her 20 stars! Without a doubt my husband and I have agreed that we will hire Lazzat again for any of our photography needs and constantly suggest her to friends.

Profile Picture Soo, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Lazzat online when I was searching for boudoir photographers. After talking to her on the phone I knew she would be the one I chose. Without even meeting her she made me feel comfortable and ready to do something that is so private and personal. The day of the shoot she made everything so easy, which I loved. I didn't have to care about hair, makeup, or even how to pose. My job was to show up and she made the rest happen. I felt so at ease and comfortable with her the whole time; and I truly had a blast strutting my stuff for the camera! I received my album today and it's stunning. I never thought I could look like that. The shots are sexy and tasteful with the perfect hint of playful. I cannot wait to give this album to the one I love and enjoy it for the rest of our lives. Thank you Lazzat, I'll be seeing you in a couple years for the next step in my life! ♡ Jordan W.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wish I could give more then 5 stars because Lazzat deserves it!!

I have worked with Lazzat twice now and can honestly say I will never use another photographer! I first worked with her a couple years ago for a boudoir shoot and the experience was so awesome I asked her to shoot my wedding this summer. Having my first shoot being something as intimate as boudoir, I never thought I would feel so comfortable with someone so quickly. I walked into the room and it was like we were old friends. She is so great about getting your vision and making it happen!

When it came time to get married, I had no hesitation in emailing Lazzat! I knew she could capture our special day and make it incredible in ways that I could never have dreamed. We were not disappointed either!! She was so good about taking notes during our meeting and making sure to keep in contact throughout planning, that the stress just melted away. When the big day came she made sure to capture all the photos my Husband and I had requested and then faded into the background to capture the essence of the wedding. We could not be happier!!

Jump ahead a few weeks and we get to go to her studio for the showing. Lazzat had captured the day perfectly!! We got to see photos that we never even knew she took! We got to travel back in time and live the day over again through these stunning pictures, even seeing things we couldn't remember happening. It was so much fun!!

If anyone is looking for someone that is talented, professional, caring, and instantly becomes family, then look no further! Lazzat has become a part of my family and I know exactly who to call when the next big milestone in my life happens!

Thank you Lazzat! My family and I appreciate everything you have done for us!

Jordan Wilkins

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lazzat was AMAZING, super professional, very meticulous and detail-oriented, super flexible and accommodating with regards to my religious requirements, and overall an awesome photographer and person. She also had an awesome assistant who was working with her during my wedding. I love her style of photography and post-processing; not only did the photos turn out looking wonderful, but she captured every bit of detail such that the photos told a story. We also appreciated her direction during the formal photography sessions! My friends and family who saw the photos told me that it was like they were at the wedding itself! I was extremely impressed with her professionalism during our pre-consultation, during the wedding, and during the post-consultation. You wouldn't regret hiring Lazzat because for the photos that we received, the price we paid was worth every penny. I would definitely recommend Lazzat to my friends and family in the area who are looking for a photographer for any occasion! :)
Edit: I forgot to mention how much I appreciated her putting in extra time to process my photos (around 400) so that I could view them before I left for the UK! Lazzat is truly awesome. :)

Profile Picture Siti, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow

I would like to personally say that she has not yet photograph me. But I can say that she is true to her word! Very passionate, caring, loving, friendly, w/ professional customer service. She has been very patient w/ me and very understanding to what I've had to go through a terrible breakup after I ended my relationship status w/ my fiancé. I definitely recommend her to anyone for their future wedding, family portraits, etc. Not to many people like her will understand your situation if you had to go through something like me, especially that I already had paid a deposit that was non refundable. But, that has been worked out in another way. Anyways, some photographers are out for the money and not taking lifetime memories like she will. I can not wait to call her back one day and let her know when the big date will be???!!!Soon I hope. I love her work, personality, and most of all her professionalism! Love you Lazzat!! and you deserve this win! your the best and my winner in my heart don't matter what the outcome is! La Shaunda

Profile Picture User6671102, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lazzat, is the best! She makes you feel super comfortable and her pictures turn out awesome. She has a real eye for art!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

We could not have selected a better photographer to capture our wedding day. Lazzat was absolutely phenomenal from the initial meeting, to our engagement session, and throughout the wedding day. She and her team set a schedule and stuck to it, making sure my husband and our families got every shot we wanted, in addition to capturing so many little details and moments that we would have never seen without her. No one really tells you this when you're planning your wedding, but your wedding photographer is the one person who is with you the entire day from beginning to end and I cannot say enough how glad we were that Lazzat was that person. We knew we trusted her as a vendor from the initial meeting, but she is also a wonderful person with an amazing spirit and true passion for what she does and you will not find a better individual to share in your moments and capture your memories.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Lazzat did such a phenomenal job capturing our company party! She showcased our 1920's themed holiday party with shots of every detail and found every little moment our staff shared. Even with 130 guests, raffles, casino games and a dance floor, she was able to get amazing shots of nearly every person, both candid and portrait, and made us all look as fabulous as we felt. On top of being an amazing photographer, Lazzat is just the nicest person to work with. For days after the party, my staff approached me to tell me how kind and professional our photographer was and I've already gotten requests to use her again at our next party. Thanks Lazzat!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From our first meeting with Lazzat, we were extremely impressed with her knowledge and professionalism! She's personable, attentive, and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and both sets came out better than we could have hoped for! I was particularly impressed with how she directed us efficiently during the shoots but still kept the atmosphere fun and enjoyable. Thank you so much Lazzat!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Lazzat as our photographer was the best decision!!! My husband and I are highly satisfied with her work and the timeless memories she has captured for us to cherish for the rest of our lives! When we first met Lazzat, she made us feel very comfortable. She was open to our needs and listened to what we were looking for. Not once did we ever feel pressured into hiring her or to choose a specific package. From the very beginning with our initial interview to our last meeting viewing her finished work, Lazzat has been a pleasure to work with. Lazzat was a tremendous amount of help! She went the extra mile by capturing every single detail from the wedding without us having to ask, creating hour by hour timelines for the day, lists for formal photographs with our families to make sure no one was left out, communicating & coordinating details with our vendors and our venue and being a good listener and compassionate during times of feeling overwhelmed and high stress. As many brides say, getting married and planning a wedding comes with a huge amount of stress. By hiring Lazzat, I felt a good amount of that weight was lifted. Trusting in her work and knowing we were working with a professional that is actually helpful and involved definitely put our minds at ease. I can truthfully say Lazzat was the best vendor we hired for our wedding! Her work is very thorough and she has excellent attention to detail. If you are looking for a photographer that is a hard working professional, responsive, respectful, sincere, personable, flexible, has strong attention to detail and most importantly, someone that genuinely cares… Lazzat is the one!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files