Lazzat Photography, LLC Reviews

Lazzat Photography, LLC 6
Lazzat Photography, LLC 7

Timber · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend

Lazzat is a great photographer!!! Not only did our engagement pictures come out amazing she really gets to know you on a personal level and makes you feel extremely comfortable in front of a camera! She responded immediately to any questions we asked her out of the office. If she wasn’t booked on our wedding date she would 100% be our wedding photographer! Her assistant was also very nice and helpful!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 8
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 9
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 10

Lazzat Photography, LLC's reply:

My dear Timber+Alec!
    You two are the bravest couple I've ever met! Climbing the walls, dipping in water, and running around - your open-mindedness and going with the flow made my job easy. It was so much fun not only working with but getting to know you two as well. I so wish I could have been a part of your wedding - who knew your date is so popular :) Looking forward to working with you again after your Big Day! Yours truly, Lazzat
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 03/03/2019

Wonderful Photographer, Top Class Service!

Lazzat Photography is absolutely top class! From the moment we met Lazzat, it was like meeting a long time friend. From our pre-wedding/engagement studio shoot to our wedding day experience, Lazzat left no stone unturned to ensure that 'our story' and all of our special moments were captured beautifully. When the weather was not entirely cooperative on our wedding day, Lazzat turned what we had hoped would be lovely sunset shots into lovely images capturing the beauty of the day in the midst of rain and heavy wind. Lazzat's work captures her versatility and her pleasant personality just makes working with her a dream. We had nothing short of a wonderful experience! We now consider her a family friend. Thanks so very much, Lazzat!
    Carla and Lorenzo.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 11

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

A Wonderful Photographer

Lazzat was not only a tremendous photographer but an amazing person as well. She was kind, caring, and extremely professional. Her and her assistant made our wedding something truly special. Her photos are some of the most gorgeous I have ever seen and I am so proud she is the one that captured our moments.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2018

Love Lazzat. She is an amazingly gifted photographer

My experiences with Lazzat have been so wonderful. She is truly talented and goes above and beyond for her clients. She has a unique ability to capture moments that you could never imagine. She is someone you can trust to create and photograph the most special moments and people in your life. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her. She has impeccable photography abilities and professionalism, and I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • desiree

desiree · Married on 09/22/2018

Lazzat is Practically Perfect in Every Way!!!!

Lazzat is one of the most skilled and dedicated photographers I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I’m in the photo/digital media industry myself, so choosing a photographer for my wedding was a long and painstaking process. I knew I wanted someone who used not only their own lights, but knew how to correctly use and manipulate natural light as well, making for extremely dynamic photos! Lazzat was everything we could have possibly wanted in a photographer. We actually had guests come up to us and tell us how amazing she was before we even got a chance to greet everyone at the reception! We are so happy that she (and her awesome assistant) were there to photograph our special day! Both Lazzat & her assistant were phenomenal and we recommend these ladies to anyone looking for a stress-free, professional and beautiful photo shoot. There aren’t enough positive words in the English dictionary to accurately express our appreciation and satisfaction with these 2 lovey ladies. Thank you both so much for all of the hard work, sweat (and a few of my happy tears lol) that went into making these photos as beautiful as the day itself. You ladies are perfection!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sam · Married on 08/11/2018

Lazzat was absolutely amazing to work with start to finish. Through bar tending and catering often the past few years I have met 100+ photographers and Lazzat is in the top of those I have been around. What impressed me the most was her communication and flexibility before, during, and after the wedding. What is even more impressive is she flew out to our wedding! So do not be scared off if she is not in town during the wedding off season. Finally, she also had a very professional assistant with her too.

If you are looking for a an incredibly professional photographer, she is the one to choose! I would hire her again and recommend her to any of my friends getting married.

P.S. She may ask you to pose certain ways that might seem odd at first, but she uses the poses to maximize the venue's life and photo opportunity.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 12
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 13
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 14
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 15
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 16

Caleb · Married on 08/04/2018

Lazzat Photography is extremely professional and talented. Lazzat not only helped me with ideas for my proposal but also managed to help me with split second decisions and last minute changes for a post proposal photo session. You would be making a mistake if you didn’t choose Lazzat Photography!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

Just amazing! Such a wonderful experience to work with Lazzat. Very professional and Fun. The stories our photos tell are breathtaking.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Chinara · Married on 12/18/2017

Lazzat is first of all, a Professional. If you think you will get the same service/quality from the new Instagram wannabes you are greatly mistaken. Lazzat came to Google to take professional headshots and made the experience so enjoyable for our employees that we have invited her back multiple times. She is personable, knows her craft in and out and is a person of great integrity. But most of all, she has a great kind heart and she will make sure your precious memories are given the attention to detail and care they so deserve. Hire Lazzat now before there is a year long wait list!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2017

What can we say about Lazzat? She was amazing in every way possible. Her photography is beautiful, her prices are great, and she loves what she does. Lazzat took different angles of us, worked to capture Blaine's and my love in every picture, and was just great to work with. She took the time to let us review all 461 photos. She also worked with us to completely personalize our album and provided suggestions when we weren't sure. We were heartbroken to hear that she now lives in Florida since we would 100% use her again for a regular photo shoot.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Peter · Married on 09/16/2017

Lazzat actually loves her job, and it shows. She was genuinely invested in our success and was ready to bend over backwards wherever necessary; she even wrote up our wedding time-line. Her images were superlative and her service extraordinary. Pictures weren't as important to me as they were to my wife, but I consider Lazzat to be worth every penny.

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 17
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 18
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 19
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 20
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2017

Lazzat is a top notch photographer. Not only does she provide amazing pictures, but her service is exceptional. I've never met a photographer or other vendor that showed such passion in the work she does. She treats her customers with great care and makes them feel special. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for both great photos and outstanding customer service.

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 21
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 22
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 23
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 24
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 25

Devynn · Married on 08/12/2017

Lazzat is amazing! We first met her at a wedding expo and she made both of our mom's cry talking about the memories of getting married and how important they are. We got lucky that day and won a gift that made it clear she was meant to be our wedding photographer. Not only is she professional, but she's personable as well. She cares about her clients and will go above and beyond just for that one great photo! Her work definitely speaks for itself and we received 10x more than what we were looking for! She captured the most important parts of our wedding and helped us display them amazingly in our family heirloom. I recommend Lazzat to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer. Luckily I know a few people near Florida to recommend her to!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 26
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 27
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 28
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 29
    Lazzat Photography, LLC 30

Vicky · Married on 05/28/2017

Absolutely Amazing!!! We have only gotten engagement photos back so far, (our wedding isn't for another 6 months), but our friends and family can't stop raving about our engagement photos (we had so many favorites we couldn't decide which to use for our Save the Dates, but luckily we were able to pick many to fill our guest book). The lighting, artistry, and overall quality of her photos are phenomenal - you can tell Lazzat really cares about her work. She is also fun to work with, very detailed, organized, and prompt with her responses when you have questions (our e-mails were all answered within a couple hours). Do yourself a favor and meet with Lazzat, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Sheri · Married on 05/28/2017

Lazzat and her team did a fabulous job at my son's wedding. This is no small project. The day of the wedding went remarkably smoothly, due to Lazzat's excellent organizational skills and pre planned timeline extraordinaire. She is kind, creative and in charge of every detail of a very hectic and important day. And then the photos come in . . . . wow. They are BEAUTIFUL! I get choked up just thinking about them, silly! But she's a major talent and I just had no idea this was coming. Thank you Lazzat.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Brandi · Married on 12/13/2016

I highly recommend Lazzat - she took such special care to capture every unique moment. I am so pleased with her work - it feels like I am reliving each moment when I look through our album.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hayley · Married on 10/21/2016

Lazzat is so sweet and easy to work with. Her pictures came out beautifully and we absolute love the wall canvas we bought!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Mark · Married on 09/17/2016

We knew we made the right choice during our first meeting. We looked at her sample work and very much liked what we saw. At the wedding her and her assistant were very professional and friendly and got all the shots we could hope for. Very good creativity, nice attention to details. The picture selection was good and it was difficult to choose the ones for our album and wall art. Many packages available for the album and wall art. Lazzat really made it go smooth and easy. Thanks

Sent on 01/10/2017

Marilyn · Married on 09/04/2016

Lazzat did such a beautiful job of photographing my daughter's wedding! She captured it all...both posed and candid shots. We will enjoy the event over and over again through the pictures.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Lynda · Married on 08/08/2016

We hired Lazzat to photograph our wedding and we were so glad we selected her! Our wedding pictures turned out perfect!!! Our wedding photo album turned out amazing as well. I have never seen such a beautiful photo album and album box in my life!! We even got a matching USB case! (hint: The photo album & box were made in Italy!) We have even received compliments from our family and friends on how crisp and clear our wedding pictures turned out. Lazzat's amazing with the details and remembers things (even the personal things) we told her. I felt so comfortable around her since the first day I met her at the wedding show! And during the wedding planning process, she likes to get to know her couples which I think is a bonus! It's not only the type of camera used to capture the moments but the little things that will make the wedding pictures look amazing, because once you're married your pictures will be your memory of your wedding! And that was why we selected Lazzat Photography, LLC as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Soo · Married on 08/06/2016

Lazzat is an artist, a leader, an overall wonderful person to be around! I couldn't have asked for a better person to hire for our wedding! She made us feel at ease and yet kept us on track and kept us all looking on point! Months after our wedding when talking to friends and family they will bring up our wedding. The one thing that is most commonly brought up is how amazing our photographer was! We are constantly getting compliments on our photos! I couldn't thank Lazzat enough for all of this! She kept in touch for months before the wedding with all my random questions and never failed to answer them. We ordered a 3 piece wall art from her after the wedding. All I can say is wow! I can't believe how well it's done and still can't believe it's us up on the wall in artwork form! For anyone looking for a stress free photographer that will take charge if you ask her to, this is your gal! She was flexible with packages too. Towards the end of the reception, things were running later than expected, Lazzat had no issue staying a few hours later for us! She smiled and assured us it was not a problem at all! She captured shots that words just could not describe. Wish I could give her 20 stars! Without a doubt my husband and I have agreed that we will hire Lazzat again for any of our photography needs and constantly suggest her to friends.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

I found Lazzat online when I was searching for boudoir photographers. After talking to her on the phone I knew she would be the one I chose. Without even meeting her she made me feel comfortable and ready to do something that is so private and personal. The day of the shoot she made everything so easy, which I loved. I didn't have to care about hair, makeup, or even how to pose. My job was to show up and she made the rest happen. I felt so at ease and comfortable with her the whole time; and I truly had a blast strutting my stuff for the camera! I received my album today and it's stunning. I never thought I could look like that. The shots are sexy and tasteful with the perfect hint of playful. I cannot wait to give this album to the one I love and enjoy it for the rest of our lives. Thank you Lazzat, I'll be seeing you in a couple years for the next step in my life! ♡ Jordan W.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Jordan · event on: 02/14/2015

Lazzat to me was just fantastic. She gave me everything I ever wanted out of a photographer for something so private and beautiful as boudoir photos are. She made me feel comfortable and confident and was there for me from start to finish. Her photos are beautiful and my boyfriend and I love them. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

I wish I could give more then 5 stars because Lazzat deserves it!!

I have worked with Lazzat twice now and can honestly say I will never use another photographer! I first worked with her a couple years ago for a boudoir shoot and the experience was so awesome I asked her to shoot my wedding this summer. Having my first shoot being something as intimate as boudoir, I never thought I would feel so comfortable with someone so quickly. I walked into the room and it was like we were old friends. She is so great about getting your vision and making it happen!

When it came time to get married, I had no hesitation in emailing Lazzat! I knew she could capture our special day and make it incredible in ways that I could never have dreamed. We were not disappointed either!! She was so good about taking notes during our meeting and making sure to keep in contact throughout planning, that the stress just melted away. When the big day came she made sure to capture all the photos my Husband and I had requested and then faded into the background to capture the essence of the wedding. We could not be happier!!

Jump ahead a few weeks and we get to go to her studio for the showing. Lazzat had captured the day perfectly!! We got to see photos that we never even knew she took! We got to travel back in time and live the day over again through these stunning pictures, even seeing things we couldn't remember happening. It was so much fun!!

If anyone is looking for someone that is talented, professional, caring, and instantly becomes family, then look no further! Lazzat has become a part of my family and I know exactly who to call when the next big milestone in my life happens!

Thank you Lazzat! My family and I appreciate everything you have done for us!

Jordan Wilkins

Sent on 08/12/2016

Siti · Married on 05/27/2016

Lazzat was AMAZING, super professional, very meticulous and detail-oriented, super flexible and accommodating with regards to my religious requirements, and overall an awesome photographer and person. She also had an awesome assistant who was working with her during my wedding. I love her style of photography and post-processing; not only did the photos turn out looking wonderful, but she captured every bit of detail such that the photos told a story. We also appreciated her direction during the formal photography sessions! My friends and family who saw the photos told me that it was like they were at the wedding itself! I was extremely impressed with her professionalism during our pre-consultation, during the wedding, and during the post-consultation. You wouldn't regret hiring Lazzat because for the photos that we received, the price we paid was worth every penny. I would definitely recommend Lazzat to my friends and family in the area who are looking for a photographer for any occasion! :)
    Edit: I forgot to mention how much I appreciated her putting in extra time to process my photos (around 400) so that I could view them before I left for the UK! Lazzat is truly awesome. :)

Sent on 06/18/2016