Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio Reviews

Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 5
Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 6
Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 7

Mae · Married on 06/22/2018

I was one of the lucky bridesmaids to my bestfriend's 06/22 wedding at the Four Seasons and I can still remember the details from that wedding! The ceiling, the centerpieces, the church decor, the sign in table, the bar, our bouquets!!!! I cannot even stop thinking about those details because they were perfect. The way this company made everything a reality from my bestie's vision was definitely worth it!!!! What an amazing vendor, who also have a good heart!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 8

Kiersten · Married on 02/27/2018

As a wedding photographer myself, I know the HUGE part flower can play in your day, so even though we were eloping, I knew I had to have something show-stopping. I found Layers of Lovely on Instagram after we decided we were going to run away to Vegas to tie the knot!! Everything was taken care of online and it was super easy!! I sent a few inspo pics and let me just tell you.... My wedding bouquet was IN.CRED.I.BLE!!!!! LIKE!! So crazy perfect!!! I would recommend Layers of Lovely a million times over!!!! She seriously has such a beautiful talent!! So original, and not some 1999 tackiness that Vegas can sometimes be known for!! lol

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 13
    Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 14
    Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 15

April · Married on 10/15/2017

Catherine is so talented! Very professional yet approachable. We gave her our ideas but let her “do her thing” creatively and she perfectly produced what we had envisioned! We had wanted to keep the flowers simple and autumn-themed, and she nailed it- never once did she pressure us to go for “more.” Working with Catherine is like working with a respected friend- absolutely fabulous to work with!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 22
    Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 23
    Layers of Lovely - An Inspired Floral Art Studio 24

A · Married on 10/07/2017

Planning for a wedding you hear a lot of advice from a lot of different people, "flowers are too much" "why spend so much on flowers for a few hours" "it's not a wedding without flowers". And I have to agree with the latter. I am just so glad that we invested in a florist and that we chose Catherine, because she's by far the best.

Catherine decorated my ceremony and reception area and it was all so dreamy; just as I had envisioned and had communicated to Catherine. I received so many compliments, even to this day when people see my wedding pictures they always mention how beautiful my flowers were. Throughout the planning process there were many times when I would email Catherine and ask her opinion and she would provide great feedback. She also surprised us on our wedding day by adding a special touch to our tables, and it was perfect! My husband and I have absolutely no regrets in booking Catherine. She is all that and a bag of chips for sure.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Corlie · Married on 05/27/2017

Catherine and Layers of Lovely gave me the wedding of my dreams. I envisioned a Great Gatsby theme and she went over and above creating the beauty and luxuriousness required. From the feathers in my bouquet to the gorgeous tables filled with feathers and amazing flowers, I couldn't be happier. She also hung chandeliers and did a beautiful beaded backdrop for my photo booth! The ceremony was outdoor and it was the most beautiful creation I had ever seen. My dreams came true and Catherine at Layers of Lovely made it a reality. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2017

Catherine and Layers of Lovely did an amazing job with our flowers! Catherine's vision was so inventive and beautiful for our open, white warehouse wedding. The bouquet was full of the most luscious blooms I have ever seen (there is truly no other word for it). Catherine even went the extra mile, throwing together a last-minute bouquet of roses for our small church ceremony the day before. I would absolutely recommend Layers of Lovely over and over again!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Gillian · Married on 04/29/2017

We were married on 4/29/17 and Catherine's florals were EVERYTHING. I have never seen such gorgeous floral arrangements in my life until I was introduced to Catherine's work. Catherine was able to sit down with us and listen to us describe in not-very-technical-terms what we were envisioning.... and she made it (and much more) come to life. I still cannot get over those bouquets, centerpieces, huppah decor... everything was so perfect and so beautiful.

She is, without a doubt, the best choice for florals in Las Vegas...and quite frankly, the best choice for florals anywhere.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kalli · Married on 04/08/2017

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! That's all we, as well as our guests could say when we saw our flowers and arrangements the day of our wedding at Four Seasons Las Vegas. Catherine is absolutely amazing!! I seriously couldn't have dreamed of anything so beautiful. We wanted no greenery and mostly peonies, and had a decent sized wedding with 140 guests. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were so stunning I couldn't believe it. When I walked down the isle and saw the arch that Catherine had created and the amazing peonies covering it my jaw dropped. Then walking into my reception and seeing the draping, center pieces, flowers on the cake, and row of flowers on the head table I about fell over. Never in my life have I seen such beautiful flowers and arrangements.

The day of my wedding we had to move my ceremony indoors last minute do to wind and Catherine came through with extra draping to make the indoor ceremony absolutely stunning! She and her team stayed through the ceremony to move the flowers over to the reception once it was finished and they were so seamless no one even saw them!

We also had a unique escort card set up with little football jerseys on sticks and she made a beautiful grass football field for us to put them on!

She was so responsive throughout the planning process, and so helpful whenever I had questions or wanted to meet to go over plans!

I HIGHLY recommend Layers of Lovely to everyone!! They will exceed all of your expectations just as they did mine (and mine were high)!!!

Sent on 04/18/2017
  • Mitzie

Mitzie · Married on 10/22/2016

Flowers at a wedding have always been very important for me. I first found out about them through a stunning hair and makeup photoshoot on instagram. You can tell how professional and how gorgeous a vendor is by how well they present something - and I got this vibe automatically from seeing all of her flowers all over photoshoots, pinterest, and wedding blogs. I met with Catherine and showed her the kinds of bouquets and aesthetic that I loved and wanted to emulate without even knowing much about flowers - and I was definitely in good hands!! The bouquet she made was perfect and I wish I could have kept it for more than a day! She is very accommodating and respects all of your decisions. She is also a great communicator and will be very honest with you, a trait I feel is very important, of course. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/18/2016

Our flowers for our wedding were exactly how we imagined. They were beautiful! Great job!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Shardonnay · Married on 10/01/2016

I loved working with Catherine! I brought in a few photos from our first consultation and she seriously brought my vision to life! Everything was absolutely beautiful and truly a dream come true. All of my tables were lined with candles and beautiful floral and greenery. The ceremony decor was stunning! Thank you Catherine for making my dream come alive!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/24/2016

Catherine provide the most dreamy flowers we could have ever imagined. Not only is she BRILLIANT at what she does she was wonderful to work with and really worked with us and our budget to still give us exactly when we wanted. She is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Cassandra · Married on 05/21/2016

I cannot rave enough about Catherine and the florals that she put together for our wedding in May. I fell in love with the images posted on the website and Facebook. I worked with Catherine via email, so on the day of, I was nervous/excited to see what she had put together. Once I saw the gorgeous centerpieces and bouquets, any concerns I might have had completely vanished. From the floral for the arch to the AMAZING centerpieces, every detail was absolutely perfect. She completely captured the vision we had for the wedding. I would/will definitely recommend Layers of Lovely to any person who asks.

Sent on 06/06/2016

joni · Married on 10/17/2015

Our wedding theme was 'modern poolside' at the four seasons and layers of lovely delivered in every way possible! The arrangements/designs were perfect and they were able to incorporate all of the ideas my fiance and I had! From submerged flowers in vases for the centerpieces to flowers on the leash for our corgi puppies in addition to the traditional setup, it was all amazing!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Catherine came up with the best floral designs after giving her a reference images of things i liked and didn't like. Didn't help that i also added a lego design for her to incorporate. We received so many compliments on our bouquets and they were just what i had imagined.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2015

"Wow," is all I can say about my bouquet and experience with Catherine at Layers of Lovely. After being let-down a couple of weeks prior to my Las Vegas elopement by another florist in the area, Catherine stepped in and made all the difference. Her pricing was extremely reasonable and her flowers were out of this world. I'm sure every bride says this, but my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen! Not knowing a single thing about flowers (and just sending a few photos and saying, "Something like this?! I'll leave it up to you!"), nervous from planning from afar, I wasn't sure what to expect - but Catherine made it happen. I'm sad we never actually got to meet, as I sent my now-husband on the day of, but he said, "She was so nice! You would've really liked her!"

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Layers of Lovely. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Ali · Married on 09/26/2015

Catherine is amazing and her work is absolutely beautiful. My mom was very concerned with cost but Catherine met with us as many times as we needed to make her feel comfortable. I was also very nervous at first because Im very much a Type A person and was worried about my vision being lost but Catherine was able to take it to the next level. Our flowers were beyond gorgeous, from a leafy garland on our church pews to a breathtaking floral archway and a show stopping floral chandelier. I only wish flowers lasted forever so we could keep them all!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Calais · Married on 07/11/2015

Layers of Lovely was recommended to my husband and me by our wedding planner. Catherine was extremely nice and professional to work with, and she really went above and beyond at our wedding. They were not only excellent at matching our floral inspiration photos, but the quality of flowers they used was incredible. Our guests raved about our reception in great part due to the flowers – the arrangements both looked and smelled incredible. Neither of us expected to have such an amazing job from our florist – it truly exceeded our expectations. We recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Christopher · Married on 05/30/2015

The flowers were a really big deal to me. Catherine at Layers of Lovely was amazing. She sat with me for like 20 minutes and basically said, “okay, I know what you want”. I’m not going to lie, I was a bit reluctant and kind of scared but I had no reason to be. The flowers completely blew me away. They were beautiful and amazing! My bouquet was so gorgeous and the alter was like that out of a magazine adorned in pink chiffon with huge bands of floral to hold back the draping. To save money we used the same arrangements from the ceremony for the center pieces at the reception. I loved how they looked like two totally different arrangements. They were lively and fun but also sophisticated and elegant. Our sweetheart table was the best! We had big gorgeous floral draping down the front of it. I can remember walking into the space for the first time, right before our grand entrance and our first dance thinking, “oh my goodness, this is like a dream come true.” The flowers and tea candles definitely added that wow factor to the room, that’s for sure.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Christina · Married on 05/09/2015

I absolutely loved my flowers at our wedding !!! I have gotten so many compliments of how lush and gorgeous the centerpieces were and our bouquets. Catherine was so easy to work with and without much direction she was able to blow me away , when I walked into the reception for the first time it was better than I had imagined it would be. Shes does amazing work !

Sent on 05/14/2015

Marisa · Married on 05/03/2015

Catherine's work is awesome! I was planning my wedding from Phoenix and had actually never met or even spoken on the phone with her, which is kind of funny. But, she was VERY responsive via email and completely got my vision. I had a very clear idea of what I wanted and she executed it flawlessly. Her prices are reasonable and her work is impeccable. Very happy!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Catherine and her team did an amazing job for my May 2015 wedding. My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Florals for my ceremony outdoors were also lovely as were the centerpieces at my reception. Catherine was always very responsive and pricing was reasonable. Thank you Catherine for the beautiful accents to my wedding. I completely trusted you and didn't need to worry about a thing on my big day!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2015

Catherine is truly worth her weight in gold. The creativity and beauty she injected into each element of our wedding honesty left me breathless.

From the beautiful and lush bouquets that were delivered to my room in the morning, to the gorgeous ceremony set up, to the extravagant reception space with the lit chandeliers, pallet arch, centerpieces and cake table - it was all beyond anything I even imagined.

Catherine was also wonderful to deal with leading up to the wedding. She was responsive, creative and willing to help.

Thank you so much for making our wedding a day we will never forget.

We were so lucky to work with Layers of Lovely!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Catherine is amazing! Although my wedding hasn't taken place yet, she has given me complete confidence that it will be perfect! She is flexible, reasonably priced, quick to respond, and wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Melanie · Married on 04/17/2015

The Layers of Lovely team is out of this world! I was first recommended to Catherine by a close friend and I soon found out for myself just why. I worked closely with her over several months as she provided me with recommendations and helped to bring my wedding day vision to life. Her work is stunning and her responsiveness, creativity, knowledge and professionalism are second to none. I will use Layers of Lovely for any and all my events moving forward!

Sent on 04/21/2015