13 Reviews for Lawza Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Proofs (1)
12 Lawza Photography Reviews

Amazing! Lawza made the photography process so comfortable and we absolutely love the end result. Throughout the whole process she was responsive and professional. Pictures came out absolutely wonderful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lawza Photography is excellent. The team is very professional, talented, energetic, and punctual. They are very organized. Thank you for being there through every step of the process. My husband and I absolutely had a wonderful experience and will recommend their services to anyone. Thank you for being dependable and awesome.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nedgie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lawza is absolutely amazing and such a fun person to work with! Love her work and the time she takes to make sure all the photos come out just the way you wanted!!

Profile Picture brooke, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

Was a great experience, love, love, love all the photos. I will be able to remember one of the best days of my life forever.

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Lawza photography was a great choice for our event. We were extremely happy with her services and professionalism. Our pictures look great.

Profile Picture Michelle , 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Lawza is the best! She made us feel comfortable and captured loving moments with ease. I couldn't be happier with the results and recommend her to all I know in need of a photographer.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further!
Lawza is absolutely fabulous from start to finish with out a doubt. She is everything you are looking for and more. Professional, friendly, and most importantly, she took the most amazing pictures of our wedding.
We could not have wished for a better photographer to capture our precious moments.
Thank you, Lawza!

Profile Picture Paula, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lawza was a great photographer to work with she made us feel extremely comfortable, she had very creative ideas and our pictures came out beautiful. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kai, 7/9/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lawza Photograpghy was an excellent choice for my event. I was pleasantly surprised with her professionalism and timeliness the day of the event. I was more than estatic with the finish product of our pictures. When we received our proofs from our event it was like being there at our big day all over again. Lawza had captured every moment of the night even some moments I didn’t know happened. It was amazing. I am so happy we decided to use Lawza Photography for our event.

Profile Picture Kathy, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lawza was very approachable and was open to our ideas

Profile Picture Michele, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Lawza helped me capture my special day very last minute and she did a wonderful job. Patient but got the ball rolling. Thank you for the memories

Profile Picture Tobi, 11/4/17, 1 Review