Lawza Photography Reviews

Lawza Photography 1
Lawza Photography 2
Lawza Photography 3

Kelly · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Amazing! Lawza made the photography process so comfortable and we absolutely love the end result. Throughout the whole process she was responsive and professional. Pictures came out absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Lawza Photography's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for this comment. I look forward to working with you and Ben next year! Now that we have worked together we can create wedding day magic.

Nedgie · Married on 06/23/2018

Lawza Photography is excellent. The team is very professional, talented, energetic, and punctual. They are very organized. Thank you for being there through every step of the process. My husband and I absolutely had a wonderful experience and will recommend their services to anyone. Thank you for being dependable and awesome.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lawza Photography's reply:

Nedjie, It was my pleasure to be by your side every step of the way. I think the engagement session really helped you guys warm up to my style of shooting. It made your wedding day a breeze for me.

brooke · Married on 04/27/2018

Lawza is absolutely amazing and such a fun person to work with! Love her work and the time she takes to make sure all the photos come out just the way you wanted!!

Andrea · Married on 02/25/2017

Was a great experience, love, love, love all the photos. I will be able to remember one of the best days of my life forever.

Michelle · Married on 12/13/2014

Lawza photography was a great choice for our event. We were extremely happy with her services and professionalism. Our pictures look great.

Tatiana · Married on 10/12/2014

Lawza is the best! She made us feel comfortable and captured loving moments with ease. I couldn't be happier with the results and recommend her to all I know in need of a photographer.

Paula · Married on 11/12/2011

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further!
    Lawza is absolutely fabulous from start to finish with out a doubt. She is everything you are looking for and more. Professional, friendly, and most importantly, she took the most amazing pictures of our wedding.
    We could not have wished for a better photographer to capture our precious moments.
    Thank you, Lawza!

Kai · Married on 07/09/2011

Lawza was a great photographer to work with she made us feel extremely comfortable, she had very creative ideas and our pictures came out beautiful. I would highly recommend her!

Nicole · event on: 01/08/2018

Lawza did our maternity shoot. She went above and beyond to accommodate our hectic and confusing schedule. She was amazing from start to finish. This was our first professional photo shoot and she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. My husband and I couldn’t stop talking about the whole experience, and how wonderful photos we have seen so far are. If you want someone was is sweet, patient, a visionary and not to mention great at photography...Book Lawza!

Kathy

Lawza Photograpghy was an excellent choice for my event. I was pleasantly surprised with her professionalism and timeliness the day of the event. I was more than estatic with the finish product of our pictures. When we received our proofs from our event it was like being there at our big day all over again. Lawza had captured every moment of the night even some moments I didn’t know happened. It was amazing. I am so happy we decided to use Lawza Photography for our event.

Michele · Married on 02/24/2018

Lawza was very approachable and was open to our ideas

Tobi · Married on 11/04/2017

Lawza helped me capture my special day very last minute and she did a wonderful job. Patient but got the ball rolling. Thank you for the memories <3

Lawza Photography 6