10 Reviews for Lawza Photography

Trash The Dress (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
9 Lawza Photography Reviews

Lawza is absolutely amazing and such a fun person to work with! Love her work and the time she takes to make sure all the photos come out just the way you wanted!!

Profile Picture brooke, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

Was a great experience, love, love, love all the photos. I will be able to remember one of the best days of my life forever.

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Lawza photography was a great choice for our event. We were extremely happy with her services and professionalism. Our pictures look great.

Profile Picture Michelle , 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Lawza is the best! She made us feel comfortable and captured loving moments with ease. I couldn't be happier with the results and recommend her to all I know in need of a photographer.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lawza was a great photographer to work with she made us feel extremely comfortable, she had very creative ideas and our pictures came out beautiful. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kai, 7/9/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lawza Photograpghy was an excellent choice for my event. I was pleasantly surprised with her professionalism and timeliness the day of the event. I was more than estatic with the finish product of our pictures. When we received our proofs from our event it was like being there at our big day all over again. Lawza had captured every moment of the night even some moments I didn’t know happened. It was amazing. I am so happy we decided to use Lawza Photography for our event.

Profile Picture Kathy, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lawza was very approachable and was open to our ideas

Profile Picture Michele, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Lawza helped me capture my special day very last minute and she did a wonderful job. Patient but got the ball rolling. Thank you for the memories

Profile Picture Tobi, 11/4/17, 1 Review