Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment Reviews

93 | Commerce Township, MI

93 Reviews for Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment

Renee · Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I used Lawton Lunce as our wedding DJ after seeing him at a friend's wedding and loving it. Lawton worked with us one-on-one to make sure everything was how we wanted. We really felt that the music at our wedding was personal to our tastes. Also, being a Sunday wedding, we weren’t sure if people would really be in the mood to dance. Lawton made sure to play energetic music that would get people moving! We had people dancing all night and so many people came up to us saying that they loved the music! We would definitely recommend Lawton for any event!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Esther · Married on 09/07/2013

Lawton did an amazing job for our wedding!! My husband and I decided to have a dry wedding, we were really concerned about our guests not dancing because of it..... Lawton had the whole place dancing , laughing, and having a great time ! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had (a year later!)

Sent on 01/03/2015

Great dj! He kept the energy up and listened to our ideas and played all our requests. Would recommend to anyone!

phil · Married on 08/03/2013

Great DJ. Many of our friends enjoyed his service and wanted to use him as well. He came highly recommended to us and we would Highly Recommended him to our friends as well.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

Lawton was amazing! We signed with him over a year ago. My husband and I recieved compliments all night on how amazing our DJ was. He was professional and played exactly what we wanted! I would hire Lawton again in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Denise · Married on 05/31/2013

Very professional, played awesome music. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Ashlie · Married on 12/29/2012

Lawton was great! He was professional, accommodating, and a lot of fun. I'm so glad a friend of mine suggested we give him a call.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Aaron · Married on 11/10/2012

Lawton was an excellent DJ. He made sure that everyone was having a good time, while also keeping our wishes in mind. He was very proactive in making sure that he knew excatly what we wanted and made sure the evening went along smoothly. He kept the party going until the very last song and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Jodie · Married on 09/07/2012

Lawton was great to work with. The dance floor was packed all night. He did a great job!

Adam · Married on 10/14/2011

Lawton was awesome! He listened to what we wanted, and offered great suggestions for our wedding. We loved the fact that we could choose the style of DJ we wanted him to be (i.e. Passive, engaging, over the top,etc.). Our guests had so much fun and we're even able to put in requests. Lawton managed the reception very well and was great about reminding us what was comi my next. I have and will continue to recommend Lawton to anyone looking for DJ services.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Lawton went above and beyond for us! He is very personable so everyone that met him felt very comfortable. Lawton continually made sure he fulfilled what was expected and when our day threw us dome curve balls, he responded beautifully and 'hit it out of the park'. Thank you Lawton for all you did to help make our day very special and incredibily memorable!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2011

Lawton was extremely easy to work with. He was highly entertaining and played the music we wanted. He truly made our wedding better by being apart of it.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Heather · Married on 01/02/2010

Awesome, friendly, easy going guy! Very professional and on point. He kept the party going and the dance floor full!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Mary · Married on 10/31/2009

Lawton was DJ at our wedding and I can't sing his praises enough. From our first appointment through to the big day, Lawton was friendly, professional, and thorough. He focused on the details so we didn't have to and made for a fun evening for us and our guests.

• Tami

Tami · Married on 09/12/2009

My sister had the priviledge to get to know Lawton outside of his DJ role and decided when she got married she would use him because he was just such a great person and would be a pleasure to work with during her wedding. He did an AMAZING job, so when I got married 2 years later, I used him and then my other sister used him the year following. I've also had 3 other friends use him after loving him at my wedding and then some other friends try to use him (but sadly he was booked).

Lawton is truly wonderful to work with. He is extremely professional, prompt, kind and bends over backwards to ensure you are happy at all times. He is flexible and willing to follow your musical style and preferences and is not corny! I was so frustrated going to weddings and each DJ was just corny - Lawton is not. He is fun, light-hearted but still professional and truly wonderful to work with. I would STRONGLY recommend Lawton to anyone.

I have since had Lawton DJ a charity event for me where he was absolutely wonderful to work with and will use him again for the 2015 charity event. He is truly someone I will go to for any DJ needs.

Eric · Married on 09/25/1999

It's been 15 years since our wedding day. Not an anniversary goes by that my wife and I don't, at some point, look back and discuss the fun we had at our wedding reception. Without fail, we always give credit to the music/entertainment provided by Lawton Lunce for making our celebration so special.
    We were one of the first couples out of our friends to get married. We hadn't been to an abundance of receptions. All that we knew was that we didn't want it to be cliche'. That meant: no chicken dance, no hokey-pokey, no polkas, no hustle. Blaspheme you say?! Well, that's what we wanted. And Lawton delivered! He took the heat from the older generations like a pro, while still keeping the focus on my bride - where it belonged. (By the way, if you don't want to do the "dollar dance" but you're a young couple and can use the money, ask Lawton about the first dance auction. So much fun!)
    I've been keeping in touch with Lawton over the years and I know that he continues to keep his finger on the pulse of everything current. He harbors a library with access to every genre's classics - from the club bangers to the party anthems. And don't even bother asking - Yes. He definitely has "that one song that just dropped last Tuesday."
    Hire Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment. He's sincerely the best.

john · Married on 08/13/2011

Lawton did a fantastic job with our wedding. Although it was a few years back for us, we recently attended a wedding he was djing and it was as fantastic as ours. He's professional, fun and organized.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2014

Lawton was an excellent DJ! He was very responsive and receptive to the music style we asked to be played throughout the different phases of the wedding day... pre-ceremony, ceremony, recessional, cocktail hour, dinner, cake cutting, and then of course... the dancing! He helped us to create the perfect atmosphere for our day, giving the whole event the exact feel we were looking for. He is very knowledgeable, had great equipment to fit our outdoor wedding, and his personality was great! An extra thing he did that I appreciated very much was to entertain my 5-year old son's desire to "scratch" the record and play the assistant for a little while. He is a family guy and that really showed as he interacted with my own family at the wedding.

I do believe you get what you pay for with wedding vendors, and while various vendors' fees may sometimes give you sticker shock as you're getting your feet wet with planning, keep in mind that environment the DJ creates can make or break your special day so you do not want to skimp in this area if music is at all important to you!!

My husband and I would highly recommend Lawton and his DJ service to anyone planning an event such as a wedding or large party! :)

Sent on 01/27/2015