Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment Reviews

89 | Commerce Township, MI

89 Reviews for Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment

Lawton went above and beyond for us! He is very personable so everyone that met him felt very comfortable. Lawton continually made sure he fulfilled what was expected and when our day threw us dome curve balls, he responded beautifully and 'hit it out of the park'. Thank you Lawton for all you did to help make our day very special and incredibily memorable!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2011

Lawton was extremely easy to work with. He was highly entertaining and played the music we wanted. He truly made our wedding better by being apart of it.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Heather · Married on 01/02/2010

Awesome, friendly, easy going guy! Very professional and on point. He kept the party going and the dance floor full!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Mary · Married on 10/31/2009

Lawton was DJ at our wedding and I can't sing his praises enough. From our first appointment through to the big day, Lawton was friendly, professional, and thorough. He focused on the details so we didn't have to and made for a fun evening for us and our guests.

• Tami

Tami · Married on 09/12/2009

My sister had the priviledge to get to know Lawton outside of his DJ role and decided when she got married she would use him because he was just such a great person and would be a pleasure to work with during her wedding. He did an AMAZING job, so when I got married 2 years later, I used him and then my other sister used him the year following. I've also had 3 other friends use him after loving him at my wedding and then some other friends try to use him (but sadly he was booked).

Lawton is truly wonderful to work with. He is extremely professional, prompt, kind and bends over backwards to ensure you are happy at all times. He is flexible and willing to follow your musical style and preferences and is not corny! I was so frustrated going to weddings and each DJ was just corny - Lawton is not. He is fun, light-hearted but still professional and truly wonderful to work with. I would STRONGLY recommend Lawton to anyone.

I have since had Lawton DJ a charity event for me where he was absolutely wonderful to work with and will use him again for the 2015 charity event. He is truly someone I will go to for any DJ needs.

Eric · Married on 09/25/1999

It's been 15 years since our wedding day. Not an anniversary goes by that my wife and I don't, at some point, look back and discuss the fun we had at our wedding reception. Without fail, we always give credit to the music/entertainment provided by Lawton Lunce for making our celebration so special.
    We were one of the first couples out of our friends to get married. We hadn't been to an abundance of receptions. All that we knew was that we didn't want it to be cliche'. That meant: no chicken dance, no hokey-pokey, no polkas, no hustle. Blaspheme you say?! Well, that's what we wanted. And Lawton delivered! He took the heat from the older generations like a pro, while still keeping the focus on my bride - where it belonged. (By the way, if you don't want to do the "dollar dance" but you're a young couple and can use the money, ask Lawton about the first dance auction. So much fun!)
    I've been keeping in touch with Lawton over the years and I know that he continues to keep his finger on the pulse of everything current. He harbors a library with access to every genre's classics - from the club bangers to the party anthems. And don't even bother asking - Yes. He definitely has "that one song that just dropped last Tuesday."
    Hire Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment. He's sincerely the best.

Jaclyn · event on: 09/25/2016

Absolutely wonderful, not one glitch on the big day, on time, professional, so much fun. I was planning my wedding in Florida for a Michigan wedding. He helped me with pointers and suggestions. Upbeat, and friendly. If I had to do it all again, I would pick Lawton 100%.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Mary · event on: 12/11/2014

It is January 8th and my employees are STILL talking about our Holiday Party with Lawton. It was fun and interactive. He was responsive to song requests. Had a bonding game which had the whole party laughing. We all danced the night away.
    THANK YOU LAWTON.

Thad · event on: 12/14/2014

Lawton is a true pro, no doubt. We had our Automotive Group Celebration at 59 West with 450+ in attendance and Lawton did fabulous. Timely, professional equipment, upbeat, fun, energetic, flexible and obviously very experienced. Highly recommended.
    Thad Szott

LeDon · event on: 12/20/2013

LL is a 5 star Dj down to the very last detail. He knows his music and relates to his audience like no other. He is the best! I have use quite a few DJs my life and none were as good as Lawton. Book him today!

Lou · event on: 08/23/2014

Lawton was awesome! He was so accomodating. We had a little rain, but everything turned out perfect. Best DJ I have worked with. P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L!! Would refer him to anybody and look forward to working with him in future!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Dia · event on: 03/05/2016

DJ Lawton Lunce is the truth.com one of the best Dj's I've come across in years. Quality and Quantity the music was GREAT & he gave his all. Forget the bartender the DJ made my night!

Sent on 03/15/2016

john · Married on 08/13/2011

Lawton did a fantastic job with our wedding. Although it was a few years back for us, we recently attended a wedding he was djing and it was as fantastic as ours. He's professional, fun and organized.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2014

Lawton was an excellent DJ! He was very responsive and receptive to the music style we asked to be played throughout the different phases of the wedding day... pre-ceremony, ceremony, recessional, cocktail hour, dinner, cake cutting, and then of course... the dancing! He helped us to create the perfect atmosphere for our day, giving the whole event the exact feel we were looking for. He is very knowledgeable, had great equipment to fit our outdoor wedding, and his personality was great! An extra thing he did that I appreciated very much was to entertain my 5-year old son's desire to "scratch" the record and play the assistant for a little while. He is a family guy and that really showed as he interacted with my own family at the wedding.

I do believe you get what you pay for with wedding vendors, and while various vendors' fees may sometimes give you sticker shock as you're getting your feet wet with planning, keep in mind that environment the DJ creates can make or break your special day so you do not want to skimp in this area if music is at all important to you!!

My husband and I would highly recommend Lawton and his DJ service to anyone planning an event such as a wedding or large party! :)

Sent on 01/27/2015