Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment Reviews

93 | Commerce Township, MI

93 Reviews for Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment

• Allyson

Allyson · Married on 07/27/2019

Our wedding day was perfect and Lawton’s awesome dj skills made our reception fabulous.

Lawton is everything you want in a DJ and does an amazing job. Lawton is professional, fun, responsible, flexible, and experienced. Lawton is passionate about about giving his customers the exact dj experience they desire.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Eleanor P · Married on 07/13/2019

So glad we went with Lawton Lunce!!

We hired Lawton Lunce to DJ our wedding on July 13th and it was one of the BEST wedding planning decisions we made! All of our guests were dancing until the very end of the night. Lawton was professional and he REALLY listened to our preferences. He was able to keep the party going to the very end without relying on the typical, tired wedding songs. So many of our guests told us that it was one of the MOST fun weddings they have ever been to, and we have Lawton Lunce to thank for that!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Brian Oldenburg · Married on 06/23/2019

Superior!!!

Had everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Wonderful night.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Bria · Married on 06/01/2019

Lawton was amazing!

Where to begin? Lawton was fantastic! From the first email he was wonderful and willing to give us advice on so much of the wedding planning process. We met up with Lawton and he talked us through what he would do for our wedding and asked us what we wanted for the ceremony and reception (giving us pointers along the way, which was exactly what we were looking for). We sent Lawton all of our music selections and a few days before our wedding he called to confirm everything and he had everything ready. Day of, Lawton was amazing! Our pre-ceremony and ceremony music went beautifully, cocktail hour/dinner music was spot on with some of our personal favorites being played, and he had people dancing the whole night! But honestly, THE WHOLE NIGHT! Lawton also did a great job of making announcements to keep all of our guests in the know for what was coming up. We can't recommend Lawton more!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Charlie Cliggett · Married on 04/13/2019

A True Professional

Lawton was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He has excellent correspondence and made the whole experience easy and enjoyable.

He has a great, energetic attitude that makes everything exciting. His announcing skills are on point and he keeps the dance floor packed with upbeat, fun music!

His experience, professionalism and can-do attitude will keep you at ease so you can plan everything else.

We highly recommend Lawton, a true pro at what he does!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Devin Lindsey · Married on 10/26/2018

Hire Lawton!

I'm an Event Planner in Chicago, and heard about Lawton through another Event Planner who used him for her wedding. As you can imagine, my expectations were high since I work with a lot of great DJs/bands/entertainment companies. But after talking to Lawton and listening to his samples, I decided to hire him. I was SO happy with my decision. Lawton had great suggestions and ideas throughout the planning process. I had 100 people at my wedding, and he was constantly thinking of how to best keep everyone on the dance floor. He is high energy, but can bring that down if you prefer something more professional/relaxed. We personally wanted to hype up the party, and Lawton brought that! His energy was contagious and my guests had glowing compliments for the music. Thanks Lawton!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kevin · Married on 09/29/2018

Lawton did your wedding on sept 29.
    Right from our first meeting with him my wife and I could tell that he was going to do a great job. He has been DJ weddings for a long time and knows all the questions to ask and how to make everything work. He is very organized and delevops a plan to make your wedding exactly how you want it. Your dance floor will never be empty. He defenitly knows how to keep the party going. His personality is very energetic. Lawton walks you through every aspect of your reception a few days before your event so that you get everything covered. He coordinated with our photographer so she could get the group shots that we wanted as well. Class act, super professional.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Pete and Nanda

Nanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Lawton was amazing! Dancing and having fun were the number one things I wanted at this wedding and due to Lawton's Djing, they came true! I also had very specific requests on what music I wanted played for cocktail hours and he helped me figure that out. He deserves 6 stars! Thank you for going with the flow too, I had 16 bridesmaids and he was able to keep things moving in an orderly fashion.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Where do I even start?? Lawton is AMAZING, Hands down one of the best wedding DJ's. Our ceremony music was perfect and during the reception he really kept the party going throughout the night. Lawton is so professional and was a breeze to work with. I had multiple guests come up to me through the night and tell me how much fun they were having and how great our DJ was. He really knows how to work the crowd. We had a blast and can't thank Lawton enough for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

If you don't hire Lawton to be your DJ, it'll be the biggest mistake you make in planning your wedding. We had Lawton travel to us in Chicago because we had to have him. He kept our guests dancing from the minute dinner was over until our hall shut down and made us leave! Lawton was able to please everyone their by taking requests but making sure he played ours too. I wish I could have a party every weekend to have Lawton DJ!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Nichole · Married on 08/11/2018

Lawton was fantastic! He kept our guests dancing all night long at our wedding. We even had some special songs we wanted to play that we sent in, and Lawton was great at making sure everything played smoothly. Great at what he does, professional, and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2018

We really enjoyed having Lawton as our DJ! He is very personable, energetic, responsive, organized and attentive! We had a couple of meetings with him in advance of our wedding so he felt prepared and aware of our likes and dislikes and he truly provided great customer service. Lawton also went above and beyond and made sure our other vendors had the proper connections to the sound system. All-around, professional and on top of things every step of the way. He also provided our guests with a good time and good music to dance to all night long! Don't hesitate to book him, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/28/2018

Lawton honestly ran the show at our wedding. The night would not have been such a blast without him. He really knows how to keep the whole crowd happy and everyone danced the whole night! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Christine · Married on 03/03/2018

Lawton is unbelievable! He just did my wedding and everyone still can't stop talking about how amazing he was! He totally understood our guests and the style of music we liked. When I tell you there was never a spot on the dance floor because everyone couldn't stop dancing! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Matt · Married on 12/31/2017

Bottom line - If you don't hire Lawton to DJ your wedding it will be the biggest mistake you make.

He absolutely crushed it for us. Lawton worked with us to craft a playlist that incorporated the exact music we wanted. He kept the energy high all night, and flawlessly mixed one song into the next. He was responsive, on point, and made us feel like he actually cared about how our night was going to go. Our New Years wedding went till 3AM and Lawton kept it bumping all night. Hire this man.

Thank you Lawton!! Matt & Katie

Sent on 01/03/2018

Marie · Married on 12/29/2017

Lawton was absolutely amazing! I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding! He was so nice and easy to work with and we received so many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Patrick · Married on 11/04/2017

I would definitely recommend Lawton. He is very professional, easy-going and organized. When we first were shopping around for DJs, he met with us and gave us a run down on how the wedding evening would go. He was very professional and answered all our questions. Whenever we had a question he responded very quickly. When the day came for the wedding, he exceeded our expectations and kept our guest entertained and dancing.
    Overall Lawton is worth every penny we spent. A very friendly person and he definitely want your guest to enjoy your wedding and make it a memorable one because that is what he did with ours.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Liz · Married on 10/25/2017

STOP looking for another DJ- Book Lawton! NOW.

After attending a wedding with Lawton as the DJ, it was thee first wedding I've ever attended when the dance floor was packed all night. My fiancé and I called Lawton the next day, Lawton met us THAT day, and book him for our wedding. Lawton is in resivly reaponsive to emails/texts,professional, and overall a great person. I cannot emphasize or reccomend Lawton enough. We had the time of our life at our wedding, and I owe a majority of that to the incredible atmosphere Lawton created for our reception. Please take my word for it. I DO not have a bad thing to say.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Alaina · Married on 10/21/2017

Lawton was 95% of the reason why our wedding reception was everything we wanted it to be! He was timely with all responses leading up to the wedding day and he was able to edit down to the very second some select songs we chose for our grand entrance. As 2 music lovers ourselves, Lawton made our day memorable with his choice of songs when we provided him with "type of songs" we wanted played. We will recommend him to any and everyone!! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Ariel · Married on 10/21/2017

Lawton did a fantastic job at our wedding. His music choices were great and kept a good amount of people dancing all night. I got our information to him for the wedding literally the night before and it was completely fine. He's extremely responsive and accommodating. We could not be happier that we chose Lawton to DJ our wedding - and we would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Lillianna · Married on 10/07/2017

Lawton was the DJ at a wedding we attended for our friends. He performed so well and set such an amazing atmosphere that we knew we had to hire him! From our ceremony set up, through the reception, he made the day entertaining and memorable. He is also so flexible and understanding of your needs. If you don't want your crazy aunt to make an unplanned speech- Lawton's got your back! If you have an untraditional song request- Lawton can fulfill it seamlessly. Hire him. Your guests remember drinks and dancing- he will make it a wedding worth talking about!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Having Lawton Lunce as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was amazing from start to finish. When we first met with him, he gave an overview of how he tends to run his dj services for the wedding and we were set on choosing him by the end of the meeting - and he upheld everything he discussed in our meeting on our actual wedding day! Lawton is the perfect mix of professional and fun, and I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great dj for their special events.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Adrienne · Married on 08/19/2017

Lawton was such a pleasure to work with. The DJ services were fantastic and he kept everyone in the floor all night long! He was also very accomodating and worked in last minute changes without any problems at all. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Angelica · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I used Lawton Lunce for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! The professionalism was outstanding! Our guests raved at how much fun they had at our wedding. It was an amazing night!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Rick · Married on 07/28/2017

Lawton was awesome--all the way from booking and planning--through the day of our event--all the way to the end.
    He was friendly, energetic, and extremely accommodating with everyone's requests. He even stayed later than we contracted for--to take care of all the last minute requests he was getting. I highly recommend Lawton and would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 07/30/2017