80 Reviews for Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment

MC (10)
Sound/PA System (10)
Liability Insurance (5)
74 Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment Reviews

Lawton is unbelievable! He just did my wedding and everyone still can't stop talking about how amazing he was! He totally understood our guests and the style of music we liked. When I tell you there was never a spot on the dance floor because everyone couldn't stop dancing! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Lawton was absolutely amazing! I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding! He was so nice and easy to work with and we received so many compliments from our guests!

Profile Picture Marie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would definitely recommend Lawton. He is very professional, easy-going and organized. When we first were shopping around for DJs, he met with us and gave us a run down on how the wedding evening would go. He was very professional and answered all our questions. Whenever we had a question he responded very quickly. When the day came for the wedding, he exceeded our expectations and kept our guest entertained and dancing.
Overall Lawton is worth every penny we spent. A very friendly person and he definitely want your guest to enjoy your wedding and make it a memorable one because that is what he did with ours.

Profile Picture Patrick , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

STOP looking for another DJ- Book Lawton! NOW.

After attending a wedding with Lawton as the DJ, it was thee first wedding I've ever attended when the dance floor was packed all night. My fiancé and I called Lawton the next day, Lawton met us THAT day, and book him for our wedding. Lawton is in resivly reaponsive to emails/texts,professional, and overall a great person. I cannot emphasize or reccomend Lawton enough. We had the time of our life at our wedding, and I owe a majority of that to the incredible atmosphere Lawton created for our reception. Please take my word for it. I DO not have a bad thing to say.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Lawton was 95% of the reason why our wedding reception was everything we wanted it to be! He was timely with all responses leading up to the wedding day and he was able to edit down to the very second some select songs we chose for our grand entrance. As 2 music lovers ourselves, Lawton made our day memorable with his choice of songs when we provided him with "type of songs" we wanted played. We will recommend him to any and everyone!! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Alaina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lawton did a fantastic job at our wedding. His music choices were great and kept a good amount of people dancing all night. I got our information to him for the wedding literally the night before and it was completely fine. He's extremely responsive and accommodating. We could not be happier that we chose Lawton to DJ our wedding - and we would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Ariel, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lawton was the DJ at a wedding we attended for our friends. He performed so well and set such an amazing atmosphere that we knew we had to hire him! From our ceremony set up, through the reception, he made the day entertaining and memorable. He is also so flexible and understanding of your needs. If you don't want your crazy aunt to make an unplanned speech- Lawton's got your back! If you have an untraditional song request- Lawton can fulfill it seamlessly. Hire him. Your guests remember drinks and dancing- he will make it a wedding worth talking about!

Profile Picture Lillianna, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Having Lawton Lunce as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was amazing from start to finish. When we first met with him, he gave an overview of how he tends to run his dj services for the wedding and we were set on choosing him by the end of the meeting - and he upheld everything he discussed in our meeting on our actual wedding day! Lawton is the perfect mix of professional and fun, and I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great dj for their special events.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

Lawton was such a pleasure to work with. The DJ services were fantastic and he kept everyone in the floor all night long! He was also very accomodating and worked in last minute changes without any problems at all. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Lawton Lunce for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! The professionalism was outstanding! Our guests raved at how much fun they had at our wedding. It was an amazing night!

Profile Picture Angelica , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lawton was awesome--all the way from booking and planning--through the day of our event--all the way to the end.
He was friendly, energetic, and extremely accommodating with everyone's requests. He even stayed later than we contracted for--to take care of all the last minute requests he was getting. I highly recommend Lawton and would definitely hire him again!

Profile Picture Rick, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This guy is the bomb! He seriously made our night so fun and enjoyable for everyone in attendance. You don't just get a DJ, he acted as a coordinator as well. He kept us on track for dinner, cake cutting, first dance, etc. Wjen the party actually got started, it never ended. Our guests danced all night and we had so many people asking about our DJ. He was seriously so great!

Profile Picture Francisca, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Best DJ in the area!! He has a great voice for announcing and makes the couples song requests priority. Highly recommended!! We have referred him so much that it's rare we go to a friends wedding and he isn't the DJ.

Profile Picture Meghn, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Lawton Lunce was absolutely fantastic. He is extremely professional ( provides wedding planning music and calls week of wedding to make sure all details are in order) and fun. We had people on the dance floor all night long! He is flexible and open to suggestions. All around he is a great person and an amazing dj.

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Lawton did an amazing job for our wedding! The music he played kept us and our guests dancing all night and everyone had so much fun! He was so easy to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lawton truly went above and beyond to help make our wedding day absolutely incredible! He was always so professional and accommodating, but at the same time charming, personable and fun – the perfect MC. He took the time to meet in person, and talk over the phone to go over every detail of the ceremony, day, and music choices. He really listened and was so organized. We had a beautiful multi-cultural wedding, thanks in part to Lawton's ability to blend Spanish and American music seamlessly. I can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Daniela, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Lawton was amazing! He kept people dancing all night and helped make the wedding of our dreams a reality. Very professional and responsive, definitely went the extra mile to make sure all our expectations were met. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There are not enough GREAT things to say about Lawton. From step one he was prepared, professional and a ton of fun! He was super engaging the entire night and had the perfect style and musical selection to fit any guest or atmosphere. This guy is incredible and we would highly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Laurie , 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lawton made our wedding day so much fun! He was willing to meet at random times, (when I was in the state for holidays, on weekend, etc.), and always made sure that we were on the same page about every detail. He perfectly blended my husband and I's two styles of music and kept so many people on the dance floor all night long. When we didn't know what songs to use, he always had a few things to suggest. So many people at our wedding said that this was some of the best music and entertainment at any wedding they had ever been to!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We have only received positive comments about our music and our dj (Lawton). Our dance floor was packed all night after our first dance. And he is such a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lawton was awesome!! He was so organized and really helped us to coordinate times! Kept us on track of all the things we wanted to do ( bouqet/garter toss, dollar dance things like that) We had an absolute blast!!! There was never a time that our dance floor was empty!!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lawton was amazing. All of our wedding guests had an absolute blast! He is so detail oriented, thorough, and just fantastic at what he does! All these things plus his ample experience totally put me at ease while planning this part of our wedding. He tailors the experience of each client and really listens to what you want. We cannot say enough good things about Lawton Lunce, I would recommend him to 100% of the people who ask, 100% of the time. Thanks, Lawton for enhancing our day in every way!

Profile Picture User7229128, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lawton was totally amazing. He was communicative, flexible, a professional in every interaction. Even more importantly, his music selections were simply perfect. We provided just general genres for each part of the reception and his song selections within each were spot on. We didn't have a huge dancing crowd, but I was really impressed with how well and how frequently Lawton read the crowd and changed the song or genre appropriately to pull people back to the dance floor and keep everyone going. We had people dancing until the very last song, which I never would have guessed given our crowd; it is really a reflection Lawton's skills.
One thing I was really concerned about when interviewing DJs was finding someone energized and able to keep the party going without stealing the show or being at ail cheesy or hokey, and Lawton was exactly what I was looking for.
Overall, Lawton offers extraordinary value for the money; he was worth every penny.

Profile Picture allison, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lawton truly is the best of the best. We chose him because he was so personable, he truly valued us and our day and he was so committed to making our day as special as he could. We really felt like we had known him forever! He is the kindest and most accommodating DJ! We were recommended to him by two other couple friends of ours that had used him before and he lived up to his name. You will love Lawton and what he can bring to your event!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/26/16, 1 Review