Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment Reviews

87 | Commerce Township, MI

87 Reviews for Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment

87 Lawton Lunce Mobile Entertainment Reviews

Kevin · Married on 09/29/2018

Lawton did your wedding on sept 29.
    Right from our first meeting with him my wife and I could tell that he was going to do a great job. He has been DJ weddings for a long time and knows all the questions to ask and how to make everything work. He is very organized and delevops a plan to make your wedding exactly how you want it. Your dance floor will never be empty. He defenitly knows how to keep the party going. His personality is very energetic. Lawton walks you through every aspect of your reception a few days before your event so that you get everything covered. He coordinated with our photographer so she could get the group shots that we wanted as well. Class act, super professional.

• Pete and Nanda

Nanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Lawton was amazing! Dancing and having fun were the number one things I wanted at this wedding and due to Lawton's Djing, they came true! I also had very specific requests on what music I wanted played for cocktail hours and he helped me figure that out. He deserves 6 stars! Thank you for going with the flow too, I had 16 bridesmaids and he was able to keep things moving in an orderly fashion.

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Where do I even start?? Lawton is AMAZING, Hands down one of the best wedding DJ's. Our ceremony music was perfect and during the reception he really kept the party going throughout the night. Lawton is so professional and was a breeze to work with. I had multiple guests come up to me through the night and tell me how much fun they were having and how great our DJ was. He really knows how to work the crowd. We had a blast and can't thank Lawton enough for helping make our day perfect!

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

If you don't hire Lawton to be your DJ, it'll be the biggest mistake you make in planning your wedding. We had Lawton travel to us in Chicago because we had to have him. He kept our guests dancing from the minute dinner was over until our hall shut down and made us leave! Lawton was able to please everyone their by taking requests but making sure he played ours too. I wish I could have a party every weekend to have Lawton DJ!

Nichole · Married on 08/11/2018

Lawton was fantastic! He kept our guests dancing all night long at our wedding. We even had some special songs we wanted to play that we sent in, and Lawton was great at making sure everything played smoothly. Great at what he does, professional, and easy to work with!

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2018

We really enjoyed having Lawton as our DJ! He is very personable, energetic, responsive, organized and attentive! We had a couple of meetings with him in advance of our wedding so he felt prepared and aware of our likes and dislikes and he truly provided great customer service. Lawton also went above and beyond and made sure our other vendors had the proper connections to the sound system. All-around, professional and on top of things every step of the way. He also provided our guests with a good time and good music to dance to all night long! Don't hesitate to book him, you won't be disappointed!

Chelsea · Married on 05/28/2018

Lawton honestly ran the show at our wedding. The night would not have been such a blast without him. He really knows how to keep the whole crowd happy and everyone danced the whole night! Highly recommended!

Christine · Married on 03/03/2018

Lawton is unbelievable! He just did my wedding and everyone still can't stop talking about how amazing he was! He totally understood our guests and the style of music we liked. When I tell you there was never a spot on the dance floor because everyone couldn't stop dancing! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Marie · Married on 12/29/2017

Lawton was absolutely amazing! I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding! He was so nice and easy to work with and we received so many compliments from our guests!

Patrick · Married on 11/04/2017

I would definitely recommend Lawton. He is very professional, easy-going and organized. When we first were shopping around for DJs, he met with us and gave us a run down on how the wedding evening would go. He was very professional and answered all our questions. Whenever we had a question he responded very quickly. When the day came for the wedding, he exceeded our expectations and kept our guest entertained and dancing.
    Overall Lawton is worth every penny we spent. A very friendly person and he definitely want your guest to enjoy your wedding and make it a memorable one because that is what he did with ours.

Liz · Married on 10/25/2017

STOP looking for another DJ- Book Lawton! NOW.

After attending a wedding with Lawton as the DJ, it was thee first wedding I've ever attended when the dance floor was packed all night. My fiancé and I called Lawton the next day, Lawton met us THAT day, and book him for our wedding. Lawton is in resivly reaponsive to emails/texts,professional, and overall a great person. I cannot emphasize or reccomend Lawton enough. We had the time of our life at our wedding, and I owe a majority of that to the incredible atmosphere Lawton created for our reception. Please take my word for it. I DO not have a bad thing to say.

Alaina · Married on 10/21/2017

Lawton was 95% of the reason why our wedding reception was everything we wanted it to be! He was timely with all responses leading up to the wedding day and he was able to edit down to the very second some select songs we chose for our grand entrance. As 2 music lovers ourselves, Lawton made our day memorable with his choice of songs when we provided him with "type of songs" we wanted played. We will recommend him to any and everyone!! Thanks so much!!

Ariel · Married on 10/21/2017

Lawton did a fantastic job at our wedding. His music choices were great and kept a good amount of people dancing all night. I got our information to him for the wedding literally the night before and it was completely fine. He's extremely responsive and accommodating. We could not be happier that we chose Lawton to DJ our wedding - and we would definitely recommend him!

Lillianna · Married on 10/07/2017

Lawton was the DJ at a wedding we attended for our friends. He performed so well and set such an amazing atmosphere that we knew we had to hire him! From our ceremony set up, through the reception, he made the day entertaining and memorable. He is also so flexible and understanding of your needs. If you don't want your crazy aunt to make an unplanned speech- Lawton's got your back! If you have an untraditional song request- Lawton can fulfill it seamlessly. Hire him. Your guests remember drinks and dancing- he will make it a wedding worth talking about!

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Having Lawton Lunce as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was amazing from start to finish. When we first met with him, he gave an overview of how he tends to run his dj services for the wedding and we were set on choosing him by the end of the meeting - and he upheld everything he discussed in our meeting on our actual wedding day! Lawton is the perfect mix of professional and fun, and I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great dj for their special events.

Adrienne · Married on 08/19/2017

Lawton was such a pleasure to work with. The DJ services were fantastic and he kept everyone in the floor all night long! He was also very accomodating and worked in last minute changes without any problems at all. I would highly recommend him!

Angelica · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I used Lawton Lunce for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! The professionalism was outstanding! Our guests raved at how much fun they had at our wedding. It was an amazing night!

Rick · Married on 07/28/2017

Lawton was awesome--all the way from booking and planning--through the day of our event--all the way to the end.
    He was friendly, energetic, and extremely accommodating with everyone's requests. He even stayed later than we contracted for--to take care of all the last minute requests he was getting. I highly recommend Lawton and would definitely hire him again!

• F

Francisca · Married on 07/02/2017

This guy is the bomb! He seriously made our night so fun and enjoyable for everyone in attendance. You don't just get a DJ, he acted as a coordinator as well. He kept us on track for dinner, cake cutting, first dance, etc. Wjen the party actually got started, it never ended. Our guests danced all night and we had so many people asking about our DJ. He was seriously so great!

Meghn · Married on 06/24/2017

Best DJ in the area!! He has a great voice for announcing and makes the couples song requests priority. Highly recommended!! We have referred him so much that it's rare we go to a friends wedding and he isn't the DJ.

Jessie · Married on 06/10/2017

Lawton Lunce was absolutely fantastic. He is extremely professional ( provides wedding planning music and calls week of wedding to make sure all details are in order) and fun. We had people on the dance floor all night long! He is flexible and open to suggestions. All around he is a great person and an amazing dj.

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2017

Lawton did an amazing job for our wedding! The music he played kept us and our guests dancing all night and everyone had so much fun! He was so easy to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Daniela · Married on 05/26/2017

Lawton truly went above and beyond to help make our wedding day absolutely incredible! He was always so professional and accommodating, but at the same time charming, personable and fun – the perfect MC. He took the time to meet in person, and talk over the phone to go over every detail of the ceremony, day, and music choices. He really listened and was so organized. We had a beautiful multi-cultural wedding, thanks in part to Lawton's ability to blend Spanish and American music seamlessly. I can't recommend him enough!

Robyn · Married on 05/20/2017

Lawton was amazing! He kept people dancing all night and helped make the wedding of our dreams a reality. Very professional and responsive, definitely went the extra mile to make sure all our expectations were met. Highly recommend.