118 Reviews for Lawry's The Prime Rib

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Valet (1)
117 Lawry's The Prime Rib Reviews

11-11-17 was our wedding day! A big reason why it was such a wonderful moment was because every employee there was so attentive!! From the moment we got there till the moment we left. The location is beautiful! The food was magnificent as always and the service on point! I rate them 11 out of 10. Thank you guys! I will always cherish that memory.

Profile Picture Howard, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From start to finish they were wonderful. Michelle took great care of us and the anniversary dinner was perfect. I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue was perfect for our private and intimate wedding reception. Michelle made wedding planning seem so easy. Our room was romantically decorated in our color theme. The service was excellent and the food was superb!!! I highly recommend this restaurant for private events! We will return to dine at Lawrys for sure! Thank you Michelle and the rest of the wonderful Lawrys staff for making our wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Rose, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Valet, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

Lawry's made this a wonderful occasion. They were so accommodating to pretty much anything we wanted to do. We brought in our own music and they had no issues with us doing so.
The room was gorgeous and private. The food was outstanding and they gave each person so much to eat.
We had the cake delivered hours before the reception and they stored it is the fridge until it was time to set up the cake table. The staff set up the flower arrangements on each table and put out the favors. We didn't have to do barely anything.
Service was awesome and there was never a moment that a guest went without.
I highly recommend Lawry's for any special event...you won't regret your decision.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lovely dinner! My guests enjoyed every bit of the reception from drinks to food. The service was perfect.

Profile Picture User5397322, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The entire staff was friendly and accommodating and the food was excellent. I would definitely recommend Lawry's The Prime Rib for your Reception venue.

Profile Picture Tomeko, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful time at Lawry's! The room was set in a very elegant way, all our guests felt great and because of the way the table was set everyone was able to socialize with everyone else.
The decor was just amazing and the food quality and service memorable!

Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Michelle was amazing from start to finish. Anything I wanted, she either got for me, or told me how to get it. She made our special day memorable and more than we could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture User5397009, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I chose Lawry's Prime Rib Restaurant as our reception dinner for us and all of our guest that flew out to Vegas with us for our wedding day and it couldn't have been more perfect! I found out about this restaurant through Wedding Wire and all the great reviews it had. It didn't have to take much convincing for me to select this place though, my whole family loves prime rib! I loved their menu selections and we got to dine in our own private room. They provided it with rose petals, candles, linen and amazing service. Upon arriving, they took me back to make sure everything was to my liking and it was way more than I had expected. There were 15 of us, so we got to dine in the "Vintage room" which was gorgeous! It was just one long table we all got to sit around and interact with each other. I had our cake delivered, which they displayed beautifully. They even set out our we

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The personal service that my bridal received was outstanding. The food was second to none!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michelle and the staff did an excellent job!

Profile Picture Teri, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding here yesterday at Lawry's and it couldn't be more perfect! Ellen, the restaurant coordinator, is such a pleasure to work with. She's responsive and made the entire wedding process very smooth and easy. The staffs yesterday were also very pleasant and provided great services. The food was amazing - all the guest loved the drinks and food! Thank you so much Lawrys!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lawry's provided a wonderful private space for my husband and our 18 guests for dinner after our Vegas wedding. The packages they offer clearly take into consideration what is needed for a reception or rehearsal dinner- extras are optional, and well thought out. They were especially flexible on letting us choose our own alcohol options. We went with a selection of top shelf liquor, and a few select beers and wine along with the Crescent dinner menu. The menus were printed with our choices and had our names on them, which was a nice touch. We didn't worry about decorating the room at all, as the package came with coordinated linens, candles, and rose petals on the tables. If you are flying to Vegas, you can imagine how much stress is erased by not having to cart a bunch of decorations across the country. The wedding coordinator Michelle was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The servers there are true pros- no one waited for a drink or even had their water glass go empty. Many said the food was the best wedding dinner they had ever had. They allowed us to have a cake delivered prior to our dinner, and when we arrived it was nicely displayed on its own corner table. They also served it for free, a rarity at many venues. I will also add that the appetizers were beautifully presented. I would recommend this location for anyone having a Vegas wedding. It is off the strip, but many in my party walked back to the strip after dinner with no problem. Even though I imagine our party was among their smaller private events, we felt like Lawry's was glad to have us.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was great and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Profile Picture Phil, 8/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staffs are very welcoming and friendly.

Profile Picture User4380366, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Lawry's Las Vegas. The food was excellent, the table setting was even more beautiful than I was imagined, their professionalism was one of the best. Michelle was very helpful and accommodating with everything. Highly recommended and thank you so much.

Profile Picture User4481027, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From planning to the actual dinner, the staff was very professional and attentive. The coordinator worked with us to deliver the exact wedding reception we wanted. The guests were treated like royalty and everyone enjoyed the experience. Afterwards, the staff voluntarily saved our top tier of the wedding cake and placed it in their freezer overnight until we could pick it up the next day. Just little things like that along with the friendliness made our wedding night very special and memorable.

Profile Picture David, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was very happy with my wedding and reception both held at Lawry's. The food was amazing and the venue was classy and elegant. All the guests were very pleased. I would highly recommend getting married or having any special event at Lawry's!

Profile Picture Angie, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stress free planning with Michelle. She is very thorough and quick to answer questions. Having a small party we booked the small private room and Michelle decorated it simply and elegantly just as how we requested. All of our guests were very impressed and still talk unitl now about how they had a wonderful time at the wedding. Thanks Lawry's!

Profile Picture Ruby, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

THEY WERE GREAT!! THE FOOD WAS AWESOME!!!! LOVED ALL OF IT!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone was great, from planning to the actual event. And they did a great job with food for the kids. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Greg, 1/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michelle was great. We do not live in Las Vegas, so I thought planning the reception dinner was going to be hard, but Michelle made it so easy and wonderful.
The staff was very attentive to our needs, the food was great. We had a party of 30 people and everyone was so impressed with everything.

Profile Picture User3886394, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Lawry's in October 2013, and Michelle Rizzo, the event planner, was a dream to work with. We had very little event planning experience, but all we had to do was exchange a few e-mails and everything was just how we wanted it. Michelle was very patient with our questions and requests and always responded promptly and thoroughly to us. Unfortunately our wedding was on a Sunday and we didn't get to meet Michelle in person, but everyone at Lawry's the night at our wedding was wonderful as well. In addition, our guests said the prime rib was the best they'd ever tasted. We can't wait to eat at Lawry's the next time we're in Las Vegas, and we would definitely recommend Lawry's as a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were looking for a restaurant who could offer a private room but still offer a service of a good quality restaurant. Not only did they offer such a great service they dressed the room with so much heart and passion it blew us away with there professionalism. The quality of service was second to none with dedicated waitress all evening which were always on hand to every call we needed hats off to you lawrys. Now to the food well I'm a massive steak fan and I my opinion and all our guest opinion it the best we've ever had cook to perfection. A huge thank you to all at lawrys for making a special day even more special. Many thanks Gemma and Ryan Brooker

Profile Picture Gemma, 8/28/13, 1 Review