Lawry's The Prime Rib Reviews

125 | Las Vegas, NV

125 Reviews for Lawry's The Prime Rib

125 Lawry's The Prime Rib Reviews

Julie · Getting married on 04/13/2019

From start to finish they were wonderful. Michelle took great care of us and the anniversary dinner was perfect. I highly recommend!!

Stacy · Married on 09/29/2018

Lawrys Las Vegas is the best of the best. The food and service are amazing every time we visit. This is our go to when ever we are in town. I highly recommend them for your dining or special event pleasure. You won't be disppointed, I promise.

Lawry's The Prime Rib 1
    Lawry's The Prime Rib 2

Christine · Married on 08/27/2018

I had a wedding dinner reception for roughly 23 people in one of Lawry's private dining rooms and I had an overall EXCELLENT experience.

Halie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had our wedding reception here in August. The pre-fix menu was delicious and our guests had a great time celebrating. The service was also exceptional and our event coordinator, Michelle, was incredibly helpful planning the perfect wedding reception.

Lawry's The Prime Rib 3
    Lawry's The Prime Rib 4

timothy · Married on 06/10/2018

Reception was planned via web site. Our guests came in from 7 states and 2 countries. Event was perfect in all aspects.

Lawry's The Prime Rib 5
    Lawry's The Prime Rib 6
    Lawry's The Prime Rib 7
    Lawry's The Prime Rib 8
    Lawry's The Prime Rib 9
    Lawry's The Prime Rib 10

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

We had our mini wedding reception at Lawry's in Vegas, and it was great! We were welcomed by great staff, and seated right away. They were quick to serve and take care of whatever we needed. Food was definitely great! Our company and of course ourselves enjoyed it very much. We are from out of town, and we plan to make a stop to Lawry's at least once every time we come back!

Kelly South · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfect for private parties

Had our intimate wedding reception at the Las Vegas location and it was perfection all the way. The food, the service and the value was great! Michelle, who set up our special event was super responsive and helpful. We'll go back again and again!

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2018

We had an amazing experience at Lawry's for our wedding reception. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. Thank you Lawry's for the excellent experience on our special day!

Howard · Married on 11/11/2017

11-11-17 was our wedding day! A big reason why it was such a wonderful moment was because every employee there was so attentive!! From the moment we got there till the moment we left. The location is beautiful! The food was magnificent as always and the service on point! I rate them 11 out of 10. Thank you guys! I will always cherish that memory.

Rose · Married on 06/04/2017

The venue was perfect for our private and intimate wedding reception. Michelle made wedding planning seem so easy. Our room was romantically decorated in our color theme. The service was excellent and the food was superb!!! I highly recommend this restaurant for private events! We will return to dine at Lawrys for sure! Thank you Michelle and the rest of the wonderful Lawrys staff for making our wedding unforgettable!

Deborah · Married on 05/05/2017

Lawry's made this a wonderful occasion. They were so accommodating to pretty much anything we wanted to do. We brought in our own music and they had no issues with us doing so.
    The room was gorgeous and private. The food was outstanding and they gave each person so much to eat.
    We had the cake delivered hours before the reception and they stored it is the fridge until it was time to set up the cake table. The staff set up the flower arrangements on each table and put out the favors. We didn't have to do barely anything.
    Service was awesome and there was never a moment that a guest went without.
    I highly recommend Lawry's for any special event...you won't regret your decision.

Lovely dinner! My guests enjoyed every bit of the reception from drinks to food. The service was perfect.

Tomeko · Married on 08/15/2015

The entire staff was friendly and accommodating and the food was excellent. I would definitely recommend Lawry's The Prime Rib for your Reception venue.

Anne-Marie · Married on 08/01/2015

We had a wonderful time at Lawry's! The room was set in a very elegant way, all our guests felt great and because of the way the table was set everyone was able to socialize with everyone else.
    The decor was just amazing and the food quality and service memorable!

Michelle was amazing from start to finish. Anything I wanted, she either got for me, or told me how to get it. She made our special day memorable and more than we could have ever imagined.

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2015

My husband and I chose Lawry's Prime Rib Restaurant as our reception dinner for us and all of our guest that flew out to Vegas with us for our wedding day and it couldn't have been more perfect! I found out about this restaurant through Wedding Wire and all the great reviews it had. It didn't have to take much convincing for me to select this place though, my whole family loves prime rib! I loved their menu selections and we got to dine in our own private room. They provided it with rose petals, candles, linen and amazing service. Upon arriving, they took me back to make sure everything was to my liking and it was way more than I had expected. There were 15 of us, so we got to dine in the "Vintage room" which was gorgeous! It was just one long table we all got to sit around and interact with each other. I had our cake delivered, which they displayed beautifully. They even set out our we

Melissa · Married on 11/14/2014

The personal service that my bridal received was outstanding. The food was second to none!!

Teri · Married on 10/25/2014

Michelle and the staff did an excellent job!

Jackie · Married on 10/18/2014

I just had my wedding here yesterday at Lawry's and it couldn't be more perfect! Ellen, the restaurant coordinator, is such a pleasure to work with. She's responsive and made the entire wedding process very smooth and easy. The staffs yesterday were also very pleasant and provided great services. The food was amazing - all the guest loved the drinks and food! Thank you so much Lawrys!!!!!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

Lawry's provided a wonderful private space for my husband and our 18 guests for dinner after our Vegas wedding. The packages they offer clearly take into consideration what is needed for a reception or rehearsal dinner- extras are optional, and well thought out. They were especially flexible on letting us choose our own alcohol options. We went with a selection of top shelf liquor, and a few select beers and wine along with the Crescent dinner menu. The menus were printed with our choices and had our names on them, which was a nice touch. We didn't worry about decorating the room at all, as the package came with coordinated linens, candles, and rose petals on the tables. If you are flying to Vegas, you can imagine how much stress is erased by not having to cart a bunch of decorations across the country. The wedding coordinator Michelle was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The servers there are true pros- no one waited for a drink or even had their water glass go empty. Many said the food was the best wedding dinner they had ever had. They allowed us to have a cake delivered prior to our dinner, and when we arrived it was nicely displayed on its own corner table. They also served it for free, a rarity at many venues. I will also add that the appetizers were beautifully presented. I would recommend this location for anyone having a Vegas wedding. It is off the strip, but many in my party walked back to the strip after dinner with no problem. Even though I imagine our party was among their smaller private events, we felt like Lawry's was glad to have us.

Phil · Married on 08/24/2014

Everything was great and we really enjoyed ourselves.

The staffs are very welcoming and friendly.

We had our wedding at Lawry's Las Vegas. The food was excellent, the table setting was even more beautiful than I was imagined, their professionalism was one of the best. Michelle was very helpful and accommodating with everything. Highly recommended and thank you so much.

David · Married on 05/31/2014

From planning to the actual dinner, the staff was very professional and attentive. The coordinator worked with us to deliver the exact wedding reception we wanted. The guests were treated like royalty and everyone enjoyed the experience. Afterwards, the staff voluntarily saved our top tier of the wedding cake and placed it in their freezer overnight until we could pick it up the next day. Just little things like that along with the friendliness made our wedding night very special and memorable.