Lavryk Photography Reviews

Lavryk Photography 6
Lavryk Photography 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Betty and Vitalli make a great team

Betty and Vitalli were super patient, helpful, and really on-point the day of our wedding. We haven't yet received our photos yet, as we just got married, but all of their pictures just look so ethereal. We are thoroughly looking forward to them! They were both prompt, and really took charge the day of our wedding- which is what you need since your own wedding day is almost an out-of-body experience. They also worked well with our videographers and helped coordinate everything with them. I didn't have to worry about much at all the day of, which was super relaxing for me and what you want in a vendor like this. Thanks you two!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley · Married on 10/12/2018

Great instructive, and thorough pics

Having a destination wedding, we had not met Vitalii beforehand but he and Betty did a great job familiarizing themselves with us and out vision.
    Before the day, they thought of all of our wanted pictures and image so we didn't have to think about anything day-of (great, because the day was a blur!).
    He didn't seem phased by the heat, wasn't ticked by our unorganized family come group photos, and made sure to stay until the night played out like we'd hoped. His professionally shined, and I'm sure or day will too in his pictures.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Lesley thank you so much for the lovely review and thank you for choosing us to captured your beautiful day. And a big thanks to your amazing family for making us feel so loved from the moment we arrived until we said our goodbyes

Lara Wilkinson · Married on 09/29/2018

Fun and Professional

We hired Lavryk photography for 2 hours for our wedding ceremony and family/bride and groom photos afterwards. Vitalii was creative and fun, making the process of taking so many photos really enjoyable.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Lara and Nathan, thank you so much for the lovely review. You are such an amazing couple. Thank you for allowing us into your life for this special season! It was truly an honor to capture your day for your families!

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2018

Betty and Vitalii Lavryk were absolutely amazing to work with! Vitalii captured our wedding beautifully! We couldn't be more thrilled with our gallery!! Key West received a record rainfall of 3.25" on our wedding day and the skies were so gray and dreary. I had no idea how our photos would turn out. Every bride dreams of that perfect sunny day and dreamy sunset photos. They're BEAUTIFUL!! I didn't get my beach wedding but we did get stunning beach photos. Betty is super sweet. She and I had 2 video calls to go over the timeline. She's very thorough, takes lot of notes, and will answer all of your questions. She gave me the best advice when it came to deciding if the guys should wear linen or traditional white shirts and khaki dress pants on super hot and humid days. We went with the latter! I will always remember her advice. ;) I've shared a few of our photos. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Betty and Vitalii Lavryk for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Lavryk Photography 12
    Lavryk Photography 13
    Lavryk Photography 14

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Melissa thank you so much for the lovely review. We absolutely LOVE you and Eric. You two were a dream to work with. Despite the weather you two didn’t stop smiling and having a good time. You were literally getting drenched and there still was a smile on your face. It was such an honor to be your photographers! We love you guys and I cannot wait to see you again for your anniversary !!!

Anne · Married on 01/20/2018

We had a small destination wedding in Key West and worked with the wonderful team at Ocean Key. We purchased a package from them so they selected the vendors and we were lucky to have Lavryk Photography for our big day. Working with Betty and Vitalii was so wonderful. They were friendly and warm in all our communications up to the big day and then helped us get great photos the day of! They were a pleasure to work with and their photos are lovely! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Anne and Mike thank you for the review. Your wedding day was beautiful and so full of love!! It was an honor to capture it all!!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2018

A note from a very pleased couple

Working with Betty and Vitalli was an absolute dream! My husband and I were extremely impressed with the professionalism, attention to detail, and organization that the Lavyrks incorporate into their business. From getting to know the bride and groom personally, to learning names of relatives and importance of certain desired photos, the Lavryks prove that their experience is priceless! Most importantly, the quality of their photos is absolutely breath-taking! It takes a very special eye to capture the elements that the Lavryks do. We would recommend them over and over again, without hesitation! From a very pleased couple ~ Erick and Sarah Diaz

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Lavryk Photography 15
    Lavryk Photography 16
    Lavryk Photography 17
  • Danielle

Danielle Homer · Married on 01/05/2018

Will never forgot my wedding day!

We loved working with Betty and Vitali! My first memory of Betty was when she wanted to Facetime to get to know me. I loved that! We got to know each other quickly and I instantly felt comfortable working with her. She entertained all of my ideas for the wedding day and went over how the day would look. On the day of the wedding we had such a great time taking pictures. Betty and Vitali's chemistry was awesome and the whole bridal party commented on working with them. They made us laugh and feel great taking pictures. The pictures turned out gorgeous and I would recommend them to anyone! Many family members said the photos belong in a magazine. Love how unique they are and that they fit our personalities perfectly.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Julianne Klampe · Married on 12/09/2017

Lavryk Photography is the best.

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Betty and Vitalii. They are incredible at what they do. The pictures are absolutely beautiful, and they took such good care of us from day one of the planning process through our wedding day. We highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/08/2017

Betty and Vitalii are a total DREAM to work with! We booked Lavryk for our Engagement Session & Wedding and could not be more thrilled with the photos. During our Engagement Session, Vitalii took great care to ensure we were comfortable, happy and looking good. I was in contact with Betty throughout the wedding planning process and she made everything so seamless for us.

For our wedding, Betty and Vitalii were on-site for over 8 hours, making sure our special day was photographed perfectly. I really cannot say enough good things about them! :)

If you are planning an outdoor wedding (who isn't in the Keys?!), you MUST check them out. Betty and Vitalii have completely mastered photographing in natural lighting and will truly make you shine and make you feel like a million bucks.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Merritt · Married on 11/09/2017

My husband and I deliver to elope in key West with two months to plan. The Lavryk, Betty & Vitalii were amazing! They were great to plan with and made my mind at ease. For the day of the wedding they blew our expectations out of the water! They are so kind and extraordinary at what they do. They find the best areas and lighting and capture each moment! I just received my album and I am blown away! I love being able to relive this moment! Thank you so much, you made our day perfect!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Lavryk Photography 18
    Lavryk Photography 19
    Lavryk Photography 20
    Lavryk Photography 21

Alexis · Married on 06/24/2017

We absolutely loved working with Betty & Vitalii!! They are so organized, professional, and not to mention our wedding pictures are gorgeous. Betty kept the wedding party on schedule - she could be a wedding planner, too! Our wedding album and photos are high quality and we will cherish them forever. I would rebook Lavryk Photography over and over again :) The pictures attached are just a sample of their beautiful work.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Lavryk Photography 22
    Lavryk Photography 23
    Lavryk Photography 24
    Lavryk Photography 25

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Alexis and thank you for making us feel so welcome. We had a blast working with you guys xoxxoxo - Betty

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2017

Our photos were exceptional and far exceeded our expectations. We are seriously in awe over how they turned out! Highly recommend Lavryk Photography!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Hi Stephanie:
    Thank you so much for the review. You guys were awesome to photographs and I'm thrilled to hear you love the photos :)

Abigail · Married on 03/29/2017

Betty and Vitalii are such great people and even better photographers. During the planning process they were very responsive and even sent a very detailed timeline for the day of, which was so helpful. When the day finally arrived, Betty and Vitalii got to the venue early to scout out the best locations for photos and were so flexible when myself and the bridal party were running behind schedule. They utilized every minute because they know exactly which moments to capture, important elements to record, and what poses will turn into beautiful photographs. Betty and Vitalii are professional, personable, and work so well together that they made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. After they arrived at the venue, I had no doubt that our photos would be nothing but perfect. It was immediately clear just how much natural talent, dedication, and passion the Lavryk's have for their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Abigail. You and Brett you guys are perfect for each other! Thank you so much for making us feel like part of your family.

Our experience with Lavryk Photography was amazing. They were so professional and clearly have done this many times. Would recommend them to any future bride and groom.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kristy. It was an honors being there for you guys :)

Skyler · Married on 01/06/2017

Lavryk Photographer did a fantastic job photographing our wedding in beautiful Key West. During the planning process, they were responsive, accommodating, and extremely helpful in working out details for the big day.
    Day of the wedding, Vitalii was everywhere at once, taking great photos of all that was happening - while also somehow keeping a low profile. Super easy to work with and quite professional. My wife and I are so very happy with the photographs that we have, and we wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for outstanding photography services!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Thank you Skyler for the review. You and Kathleen were awesome to work with. Your bridal party was so much fun to around. Everything about your wedding was perfect and I'm honored that I was there to captured the day.

Rojin · Married on 12/26/2016

We scheduled our engagement photo session from Chicago through email. Betty responded to the email as soon as possible and she also helped us to find a good florist in Key West, as we had plan to go there for 5 days vacation. They were so helpful, Lavryk picked us up from our hotel and we went to the location together, which was a great help for us.
    Also, the day of our session the wether was rainy and windy and we almost were completely wet and I personally was disappointed but when I saw our photo they were so natural and beautiful with a very good lighting. I'm 100% happy with our photos.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Rojin I'm so happy we could help out. I know it is difficult to plan thing from far away so it was the least we could do for you guys. Mother nature had different plan for your session but we got some amazing photos.

Lenes · Married on 12/24/2016

Lavryk photography is The best. They showed up on time, the people are nice and tell you what will be best for your wedding. They have the best quatlity photo, they help you with the time for your wedding and tell you what will be best, I love every single thing they do, I don't think they did one thing I didn't like . Everything they did was perfect like they listen to me and my wife. Thanks to them We have our dream wedding .

Sent on 01/27/2017

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Thank you Lenes for the review. You and Vanessa are a lovely couple and we really enjoy working with you guys.

Valena · Married on 12/21/2016

Wonderful to work with them, they made the photos enjoyable, fun, and exactly what we wanted. We were looking for photos around Key West to remember our time there, and they were perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Valena. We had a blast strolling around Key west with you two and taking beautiful images. Hope to see you guys soon when you come to visit.

The Lavryk's did an exceptional job on our wedding photos! We could not be happier with how they turned out. They were also very speedy with coordinating our wedding day and getting our edited pictures to us! I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a photographer in the Key West area!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Michelle thank you so much for the review. We had so much fun working with you guys. Thank you so much choosing us to capture your day.

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2016

Precious Memories

It’s been 2 years since our wedding 11/06/2016, but I love love love looking at our wedding pictures. We had some miscommunication about live feed videos, but other than that everything was amazing!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

Vitalii was incredible to work with. Very flexible and able to accommodate all the photo ideas we had. The photos turned out amazing and he is worth every penny! Highly recommend using Lavryk Photography if you are getting married in Key West.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Megan thank you for the review. We had so much fun at your wedding. It was truly an honor to be there for you guys.

Brett · Married on 10/01/2016

Betty and Vitali were amazing. They even were stepping in as our impromptu wedding planner. Even with my best man, my brides bridesmaid, and I getting hurt the photos came out perfect.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Lavryk Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Brett. The entire day was a blast and we will remember you guys forever. Hope to see soon you guys for your anniversary visit soon.

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2016

We were married in Key West in September of 2016. We highly recommend Lavryk Photography and appreciate the attention to detail, responsiveness as we were planning a destination wedding and the high quality of our photographs, which captured our beautiful day just as we remember. Our final portfolio is a gorgeous showcase of Key West color. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

TERRENCE · Married on 08/16/2016

We had the best experience with Lavryk Photography. Betty and Vitali were very responsive and worked with us every step of the way even when we had to move the time of the wedding at the last minute. We got our photos in a timely manner and were able to share them with our family and friends very easily. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/04/2016