LavkaFlowers Reviews

LavkaFlowers 3
  • Yulia

Yulia Semenova · Getting married on 02/02/2022

Amazing work with LavkaFlowers

LavkaFlowers did the flowers for our March photoshoot and all team absolutely loved them!! We were impressed with the beautiful bouquet. It truly surpassed all expectations, plus it was a joy to work with Katya.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Artur Ram · Married on 05/11/2019

She said Yes! Thank you gorgeous Lavka Flowers!

Thank you Katya for creating a perfect bouquet for my proposal. I was feeling very nervous on that day and absolutely needed such a professional touch. Everything went perfectly. My fiancee loved the flowers so much. And she said Yes!
    I strongly recommend Lavka Flowers if you want to impress your loved one!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Eldar

Eldar Nazyrov · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic florist

Katya is super talented florist! It was such a pleasure working with her. The flower arrangements she put together were absolutely stunning!
    She understood the vision I had in my head and without ever meeting in person she pieced it all together perfectly. She is a true professional. I would highly recommend Lavka Flowers! Thanks so much Katya!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Aleksander

Aleksander Pozniewski · Married on 01/26/2019

Katya at LavkaFlowers was fantastic!

I hired her to do all the flowers at my wedding. She was very affordable and because I didn't really know anything about flowers other than the names of two kinds I wanted, helped me picked accompanying flowers for the arrangements that worked incredibly well with our vibe and our space.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Mariya Pantsiukh · Married on 12/15/2018

I definitely recommend

I got in touch with Katya via one of my friend who recommended her with very good reference and I did have great experience with her services. She knows how to make thing perfect in a very simple but special way. We had memorable event thanks to her dedication, creation and enthusiasm. Just tell her what you expect and let her do the rest for you.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Rebecca Sharp · Married on 10/22/2018

Absolutely gorgeous

Katya is everything you could want in a florist. I spoke and met with MANY florists before we chose Katya, so I it is with absolute confidence that I say she is the best. She is very straightforward with pricing, unlike most other florists who will tell you they need to play around with numbers before they give you a proposal, and then they give you an overall number without being clear about the breakdown of it. Katya is also very easy to work with because, several times, we made adjustments - even just two weeks before the wedding - but she was so flexible, understanding, and kind. Throughout the year - long process, Katya responded to our emails within 24 hours, and she met with us in person when needed. On the day of our wedding, she was on time, and the flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS. We got so many compliments on them. I truly could not ask for a better florist.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Kirill Demura · Married on 10/15/2018

Our best day

We had many expectations concerning our wedding. On that day we just wanted to be ourselves - to laugh, to cry, to dance not to worry about anything.
    Thank you, LavkaFlowers for taking care of all flowers and remarkable details. You highlighted our event. You met all our expectations and created the unique design for the wedding. Exactly how we wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Y

Yana Lang · Married on 09/22/2018

Five star experience from planning to execution, highly recommended!

Katya was absolutely amazing! I knew I would choose Lavka Flowers for my wedding day by the end of my first consultation with Katya. It was important for me to find someone I could trust with the ceremony and reception decorations. I was looking for someone who has impeccable taste and can create elegant and unique floral arrangements. Katya was very professional, easy to communicate with and flexible throughout the planning process. I initially showed her my preferred style and she captured all ideas perfectly!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Pavel Fenyuk · Married on 08/29/2017

Great staff’n’stuff

I would say that was a great experience to work with LavkaFlowers. I ordered a Bouquet for my fiancee, and she was very pleased with the style and quality of the bouquet, which I think is a big deal!! I would definitely recommend this florist to my friends.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Elena

Elena Uchev · Married on 02/23/2017

Many Thanks for Your Magic Touch

I had a small wedding which included only me and my husband and that was the happiest day in my life! Especially because I had the most beautiful bridal bouquet I ever could have dreamed about from Lavka Flowers! I truly enjoyed working with Katya. She is not only a very talented florist but also a great person who you absolutely can trust to. Somehow she was able to read my mind even though my explanations weren’t going so deep into the details. The flowers were just perfect. All my best emotions and feelings found their reflection in this gorgeous bouquet.
    Our wedding was in February on a cloudy day but flowers from Katya made it colorful, bright and sooo romantic!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 12/07/2018