Lavender & Lily Floral Reviews

4 Reviews for Lavender & Lily Floral

• Alexe

Alexe Cunningham · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Amazing and Conscious of Budget

Mallory with Lavender and Lily Floral was such a pleasure to work with. I knew nothing when it came to flowers except for colors and budget and she made me feel at ease.

She is so knowledgable about flowers that she can even help suggest dupes or alternatives for flowers to keep you within your budget. She reached out to me after my wedding to give me the extra lace that she used on my bouquet to keep as a memento--so thoughtful!

I love that I was able to support a small business and got wonderful 1:1 attention.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Lauren Booker · Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing Experience with L&L!

“Lavender and Lily produced absolutely stunning and timeless arrangements for my bridal party. Mallory’s attention to detail and love of great floral design made her a wonderful partner during a time that can often be filled with both stress and excitement. I had no idea this was such an artistic process and have a newfound respect for this world. She put together all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl corsages and decorative greenery to make our dreamy garden nuptials come to life. I can’t say enough great things about Mallory, L&L and my lush and beautiful flowers.”

Sent on 12/18/2019

Ali Nichols · Married on 11/24/2019

Can't recommend more highly

Finding Mallory as our florist felt like finding a hidden gem - her work is truly incredible. I spoke with several florists before talking with Mallory, and I knew she was something special. She not only listened to my ideas, but used her artistic eye and thoughtfulness to expand my vision into something amazing. I didn't start this process thinking I would care too much about the flowers, but they quickly became a piece I was most excited about! Mallory has this gorgeous, sort of wild and perfectly unstructured nature about her flowers, and my bouquet was one of the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen. I'm so grateful to have had the chance to work with her and can only hope I have many more floral needs in the future.

Please, do yourself a huge favor and book with Mallory - her work is incredible and I know you will love it!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

The most beautiful flowers I've ever seen

Mallory is so amazing, I cannot recommend her enough! From the initial emails we had, to our coffee shop meetup talking about ideas and then to see what she created I was BLOWN AWAY. I gave Mallory very little direction, I sent her my dress (which was red), told her I loved multi-colored roses and then said but please be creative! She created the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen (and I was a wedding photographer for 7 years) and this magical flower crown which I didn't want to take off. She is so talented and just a wonderful, kind human who worked with us as our wedding was pushed back because of Covid-19 and then scaled back from our original ideas to be a much smaller zoom wedding. Thank you Mallory for everything, I look forward to booking your talents again for our big party next year! Thank you for making my floral dreams come true! xoxo

Sent on 06/10/2020