Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Maureen A. Married on 05/09/2022

Absolutely Stunning

The flowers were gorgeous. Stephanie and her team had a great vision.... They arrived on time and transformed my Outdoor Wedding in a Magical Dream. I highly recommended Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist Five Stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • Carol
    Carol Married on 05/08/2022

Wonderful Experience

We loved working with Stephanie and her team: Very helpful and creative.. Gorgeous wedding Flowers, I highly recommend Lavender and Lace Wedding Florist for your wedding.

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

Thank You we greatly appreciate honest reviews.. unlike others below… So happy for you We love doing flowers for your wedding ..
    Karly Married on 12/05/2020

December wedding

It was fabulous flowers where beautiful and she showed up on time with everything! Thank you so much for the amazing work you did!

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

Thank you Karly it was a Beautiful Day with the perfect Sunset. Wish you both the Best !! Happy New Year & Thank you again for your business it was a pleasure working with you !!!!
  • Melanie
    Melanie M. Married on 11/21/2020

Best Florist Ever!

Stephanie was wonderful to work with and exceeded all expectations that I had for my wedding florals. She worked very hard to capture my vision and especially perfect the minor details. L&L is a perfect choice for any couple trying to find the perfect flowers. Everything was fresh and quality condition. I am so happy I made the choice to work with L&L for my wedding.

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your Beautiful Wedding!!! Seeing you both with Such Love and Happiness is our pleasure. The flowers looked amazing!!! I wish you to a happy healthy future..

• Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Married on 09/19/2020

Stephanie was fantastic!

Stephanie was amazing to work with. She completely understood my vision and was flexible to help with some of our DIY visions as well. Thank you Stephanie for helping to make our wedding so beautiful!

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

Thank you so much. What a lovely couple you are. I am so glad everything turned out perfect for your special day. What a beautiful musical event!!! Wish you both a life filled with happiness and health..

• Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 09/05/2020

Easy to work with and Beautiful Arrangements

Stephanie was very easy to work with. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for with my floral decor and she took it from there. The arrangements and decor were so beautiful and more than I could have ever hoped for!

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

Thank you Danielle you looked so beautiful and what a great couple. It was a beautiful Day . Very happy for you both . Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot !
    Cara D. Married on 06/13/2020

Wonderful Vendor to work with!!!

Stephanie was super sweet and very accommodating. My wedding was affected by COVID-19, and my original florist couldn't make it on my new wedding date. I reached out to Stephanie, and she responded right away, sent me pictures, called me, and discussed different options. She was very friendly, helpful, and creative. My flower arrangements, bouquet, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were all gorgeous, and everything was exceptionally well priced, given the amount of attention, detail, and creativity she put into them.

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

You were a stunning bride. It was so beautiful. I am. So happy everything turned perfect. I wish you both a wonderful future. Happy Holidays!!

• Samantha
    Samantha N. Married on 02/02/2020

Excellent Beautiful Service

The service was excellent and priced well. My flowers came and looked so stunning. A very wonderful bussiness to work with.
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 01/01/2020

Stephanie is the BEST!

Stephanie exceeded my expectations with her openness, professionalism, and excellence BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER my daughter's wedding day (January 1, 2020). She accommodated our budget restrictions, answered numerous questions, and even exchanged picture suggestions all the way up to the day before the wedding. She showed up to the venue early and began right away with her creations. She did what needed to be done before, during and after the ceremony and reception. I remember even at the end of the night as we were cleaning up, she came up with a way for me to give the table florals to my guests in bouquet form. She did this all on her own and laid them out beautifully on a table. I didn't even get to say "Thank You" or "Goodbye". That's not even where it ended. The very next day, Stephanie shared a short video of her beautiful work at my daughter's wedding. That meant so much to us! I highly recommend Stephanie and Lavender and Lace for EVERYTHING...not just florals. Stephanie truly is THE BEST!

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

Thank you for having us be apart of your Daughters special Day. It was a joy working with you. Everything came out perfect. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Wish you all a Happy & Healthy Future. Your Daughter looked like a Princess... and the flowers just added the perfect touch.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Florist!

Stephanie was absolutely a dream to work with. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we are so grateful to have her on our special day. Everything was truly perfect and she understood our vision and made everything I wanted and more, I would highly recommend them! Best decision ever will be hiring her as your florist.
    Anna Married on 10/12/2019

Chesser Wedding

Miss Stephanie was amazing to say the least. I only knew the colors I wanted for the flowers and when I told her, she came up with the most beautiful bouquet and center pieces. I highly recommend her!

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

It was really nice meeting you & your mom. What a Beautiful Day. You looked amazing and truly happy. We wish you both a wonderful Future. Thank you very much ❤️ Stephanie
    Sarah H. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Florist!

Lavender and Lace did an AMAZING job providing flowers for our wedding day! We met with Stephanie to give her an idea of what we were looking for at our wedding and then gave her creativity freedom to make it perfect and she did just that! The flowers brought the entire wedding together. From the staircase to the isle and the bouquets, she made the wedding absolutely gorgeous. We couldn’t have been happier!
    Ashley Married on 05/23/2019

Perfect! Couldn't be happier!

Lavender&Lace provided the perfect flowers for my wedding! Stephanie was able to perfectly capture what I wanted and eliminated all of my concerns about what would work best. She is also very professional and totally on-top of it. In my opinion, they provide the most beautiful arrangements at the best value in Central FL.

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

We really appreciate you & allowing us to be apart of your Beautiful Wedding at Bella Colina . You looked absolutely stunning!!! I wish you both a Happy & Healthy Future!!!!
    ❤️
    Lavender & Lace
    Sara Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful Wedding Day

Stephanie and Lavender & Lace helped to make my daughter's wedding day the most beautiful day imaginable! Her professionalism, hard work, and creative decisions were impeccable! The bride had several changes and different thoughts throughout the planning process, but Stephanie took all our requests and ideas with grace and patience! THANK YOU for making the day memorable!

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot to me. It was a pleasure working with you both. I wish you true happiness and health.

Xoxo
  • Carli
    Carli Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!!!

Stephanie was so amazing to work with. I found Lavender and Lace at a bridal show I went to. My original vision for my florals was very simple and I had gone to two other florist booths at the expo and they both quoted me $3,000+!!! Thank goodness I stumbled across L+L because she quoted me only ~$1,000 which left me so much room for my vision to grow. Lavender and Lace provides the BEST value out of all florists I had researched for my special day. She drove an hour to meet me for my consultation and was very personable. Anytime I wanted to change something in the months leading up to our big day (which was more than ideal) she was happy to fix it for me right away! I was blown away by her work. Whether you’ve got a tight budget or none at all, I couldn’t recommend Lavender and Lace more!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 03/17/2019

Floral Vision Brought to Life

Lavender and Lace did a wonderful job bringing our floral dreams to life on our wedding day! From the creativity with the center pieces to the bridal bouquet and wedding arch, it was a purple dream come true! Thank you Stephanie to you and your team for your amazing work during our wedding!

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

I am so happy for you!! Thank you . It was a beautiful day!! I greatly appreciate your kind words.
    Have a wonderful honeymoon.❤️
    Jessica Married on 02/23/2019

Best florist on the planet

From the first meeting, I knew i was going to get exacy what I wanted. On my wedding day, Stephanie, did not disappoint. I loved the arrangements!!

Thank you again Stephanie you did an amazing job!
    Donna D. Married on 02/17/2019

Wonderful experience!

We had the privilege of working with Stephanie at Lavender & Lace for our son's wedding. Not only does Stephanie have amazing talent and suggestions, her warmth, ability to listen to the customer and develop a perfect plan of exceptional value are outstanding. She made changes as requested and was so thoughtfully involved, she thought about what might work better and suggested before making the change. Her suggestions were perfect without additional added cost, her work magnificent and her kindness and professionalism remarkable. Clearly, this is a passion for Stephanie and helping to make the wedding beautiful and meet our needs was of highest priority. I would use her services again in a heartbeat!

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

Wow Thank you for meeting with me and sharing this wonderful event in your family’s life. You are a lovely person. And I greatly appreciate your kind words. May you and your family enjoy this new union with your son and Maria. Take care

Xoxo
    Samantha L. Married on 02/02/2019

Floral dreams came to life!

Stephanie was amazing at putting to life everything I dreamed of. The florals were GORGEOUS and everything came together beautifully. I am so happy I chose Lavender & Lace!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 12/31/2018

Great wedding florist!

Wonderful wedding florist who truly gets your vision!
    Kayla Married on 11/23/2018

We used Lavender and Lace for our wedding.

Our flowers were beautiful and Stephanie was very easy and pleasant to work with

Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist's reply:

You looked Amazing & What a Beautiful Ceremony!!
    Wish you both a Wonderful Future. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Breanna Married on 08/13/2018
    I love this florist team! They listened to my vision and did an amazing job putting together exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend!
    Abby Married on 08/10/2018
    Stephanie was amazing! She designed our flowers exactly how I imagined them. She was prompt and professional and helped to make our day perfect. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Savana Married on 07/28/2018
    Stephanie did a fantastic job with all of our wedding flowers. Our centerpieces and bouquets were perfect and everything was so beautiful! We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she did such a great job of making it a reality. Thank you Stephanie!
    Mary E. Married on 07/21/2018
    Working with Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist was a pleasure. We were confident to let her take are vision and make our wedding gorgeous. We loved all of our tall centerpieces and bouquets. I highly recommend.