Laurie Tennent Studio Reviews

5 | Birmingham, MI

5 Reviews for Laurie Tennent Studio

Maggie · Married on 09/05/2009

Laurie was everything you could wish for in a photographer. Her photos are absolutely stunning, she was completely professional, always on-time and returned calls, and to top it off she was so much fun and helped to keep us all relaxed!

• kpnewm

kate · Married on 10/18/2008

Chris Ward was the photographer that actually shot our wedding and our engagement photos. She brought an assistant, Mary, who was also very good. Chris, though, was invaluable help for us! She offered all sorts of advice: wardrobe for engagment photos, timing for the actual wedding day, recommendation on hair and make-up. She fully scouted all of our locations in advance of the date, and once it was time to shoot, she had an amazing plan for every photo! She directed the entire wedding party fantastically. Don't misunderstand, Chris didn't offer up any suggestions that I didn't need. I was the ultimate anti-bride, and totally clueless for how things should be arranged. She took care of details well above and beyond her role as photographer, and made my day feel stressfree and beautiful! And, I haven't even told you how amazing the pics were! She made us all look like we had just stepped out of a magazine. I will call on her again and again for any event that requires a photographer!

kelly · Married on 06/16/2007

We have unbelievable memories of our wedding day. They captured every moment!

MAtthew · Married on 11/17/2008