Laurie Carpenter Photography Reviews

38 | Brentwood, TN

38 Reviews for Laurie Carpenter Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Asheley · Married on 09/07/2013

Laurie is simply the best in Nashville. I can't say enough good things about her. She has become a friend and will be my forever photographer. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make things perfect. I cannot imagine having had anyone other than Laurie do the Engagement pics, bridal portraits, and our wedding day! I HIGHLY recommend Laurie!

Asheley

Sent on 09/22/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2012

She was incredible! We loved the engagement session, wedding, and after the wedding at the farm. The photos were of high quality and really had a lot of uniqueness to each one. I would recommend her services to anyone! Keep up the great work, and thanks for the lifetime of memories!

Sent on 07/17/2012

I would highly recommend Laurie Carpenter Photography for any of your photography needs, especially weddings. She is so professional, yet very down to earth and easy to work with. She listens to what you want and you get great results! Her prices are very reasonable and her results are top quality!! I loved my wedding photos and will cherish them for years to come.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Lindsey · Married on 08/13/2011

Laurie is such a dream to work with! We worked with her for both our engagement and wedding photos, and she did an amazing job! The engagement photos were sooooo beautiful; I think we incorporated about everyone in the wedding somewhere!! Her prices are incredibly reasonable and she stays at your reception the entire night!!!! This was super important to us because we had a big crowd! Laurie, we are so excited to see the pics; we know they will be beautiful! Thank you for being so easy to work with and capturing our special day!! We will be back for picturesnof the babies (in about 4 or 5 years hehe)!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Kimberly · Married on 07/30/2011

Laurie is amazing! She photographed my friend's wedding 5 years ago, and I was so impressed with her work then, that she was the first vendor I called after I got engaged! Her prices are very reasonable, you get to keep the copyrights(such a plus!), and her pictures turn out AMAZING! Very well worth it!
    She has a creative eye and her attention to detail shows in her photos! Plus, she is SO incredibly nice and easy to work with! I would highly recommend using Laurie Carpenter Photography to capture your big day!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2011

Our wedding and engagement pictures were absolutely incredible! Laurie was incredibly kind and easy to work with. You will not find a photographer in Middle Tennessee who provides such quality photography at such a reasonable price! We love, love, love our pictures, and will treasure them forever. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/26/2011

McCall · Married on 10/16/2010

I had the honor of having Laurie Carpenter shoot my wedding back in October and I could not have been happier. A friend of mine had hired her in august, so I got to see her in action even before mine and was SO impressed. I could not have asked for a more laid back but seriously professional person. Thank you Laurie! -McCall Dunaway

Sent on 01/22/2011

Askley & So · Married on 10/09/2010

Laurie was absolutely AMAZING. Her services are a classic example of "You get what you pay for!" Her high level attention to detail and eye for creativity definitely shows in her work. She was super easy to work with and got all of our requested shots. Very many of our guests complimented to us about her throughout the night and even after the actual wedding. Her unlimited time limit (from start to end) is priceless on your wedding day so her flat rate is actually very reasonable. Getting the copyrights are an added bonus as well! Take advantage of her Wedding Engagement photo session. After receipt of those pictures, you will find comfort that you've chosen the right photographer for your wedding. We are proud we chose her to shoot our wedding and will definitely choose her for future family portraits.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Julia · Married on 08/21/2010

The photographer and assistants were absolutely the best! Would highly recommend. "An awesome experience"...could have never asked for anything more on such a joyous occassion, our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2010

Amy · Married on 08/14/2010

Laurie is AWESOME!!! Her work is gorgeous! She is very personable. She makes you feel like your a great friend of hers and like you've known her all your life. I would never use another photographer! You get a great deal of photos with the unlimited time span..that is not something you will find with many photographers!! She did an AMAZING job capturing our speceial day! She is FABULOUS!!! I would definetly recommend her to anyone look for a wedding photographer or just a photgrapher in general!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Camille · Married on 07/24/2010

Overall Great Job! Laurie is such a talented photographer and would highly recommend her. Thanks a bunch Laurie..we love our photos!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2010

Laurie was amazing!! She went above and beyond our expectations! She took all of the special pictures we asked for. She even researched a few spots to take shots. She has a great attitude and is very easy to work with! We highly recommend Laurie. Our wedding pictures are PERFECT:)

Sent on 07/06/2010

Katy · Married on 11/07/2009

Laurie was amazing! I would highly recommend her for wedding photography. I LOVE my wedding pictures and keep telling everyone about how great Laurie was. The pictures were great and the price was awesome.

Sent on 12/31/2009

Tish · Married on 10/24/2009

Laurie was amazing. She was there for every photo opportunity without you even being aware she was there. She is very easy to work with and very responsive to your needs. The pictures turned out absolutely amazing....I couldn't find a bad one in the 500+ pictures that were taken. Laurie has a great eye and a gift for maximizing scenery and lighting. As an added bonus, her turnaround time for making the photos available was unbeatable. I have friends married before me who still do not have their pictures. We could not be happier with Laurie's services and recommend her without reservation!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2009

Laurie Carpenter was wonderful! I would recommend her for any photography. She is worth the price because you get the copyright to the pictures. You can't find a lot of photographers who give you the copyright and it is very helpful down the road.

Sent on 11/12/2009

katie · Married on 08/22/2009

Laurie was great!!!! She is so professional, yet so personable! She goes through every picture multiple times and makes sure it is perfect! Her services are from the beginning to end of your event - not in 3 to 4 hour increments. She really wants to capture the ENTIRE event! Highly recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2009

Shanna · Married on 06/06/2009

Laurie was wonderful to work with from the time we booked her until she delivered our proofs! All of our guests raved about her high level of professionalism. She never stopped the whole day. We could not have asked for a better photographer. She captured every moment!

Sent on 08/12/2009

Stephanie · Married on 05/23/2009

I am absolutely in love with my wedding photos. Not only did Laurie do an amazing job, she has a great price. We had her all day, got a photo album with just under 500 prints, she gave us a 5x7 with a frame, and we have the rights to the photos. She was so helpful and is a really great person. I would recommend her hands down to anyone in need.

Sent on 06/23/2009

Georgia · Married on 05/16/2009

Although we didn't have strong opinions about many wedding details, we knew from the beginning that we wanted to find a great photographer. From our initial meeting with her, Laurie's warm personality and attention to detail made us feel at ease, and the quality of her work impressed us! She did our engagement photo session, and we were so pleased with those pictures that we knew we didn't want anyone else to photograph our wedding! She not only staged some great posed pictures, but she captured so many wonderful spontaneous moments of our wedding day. When we look at our wedding photos, it is like we are reliving the day over and over! We couldn't be happier with our photos, and we are so glad we chose Laurie!

Sent on 06/05/2009

Alicia · Married on 04/25/2009

Laurie is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and does extraordinary work. You will not be disappointed with her as your photographer!

Sent on 06/06/2009

Katie · Married on 02/28/2009

She is very great to work and very easy to work with! Very organized and professional!!

Sent on 04/29/2009

Joanne · Married on 10/25/2008

Laurie did a fabulous job on or wedding photographs! She covered our entire event from start to finish and captured every moment perfectly. We loved her photo-journalistic style, organization and laid back yet efficient personality. She was very prompt at responding to all of our questions and requests and was a joy to work with. We would highly recommend her to anyone for wedding photography!

Sent on 04/28/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2008

Laurie was an amazing woman to work with. I am so glad I went with her as our photographer. I LOVE my wedding pictures. It was so hard to choose which pictures to put up in our home! They were all so beautiful. Laurie is down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable. She goes out of her way to make sure your happy and get what you are looking for. I probably went to every Nashville wedding photographer's website and Laurie stuck out among them all. Besides taking beautiful pictures, her prices are amazing and she is available all day if you need it. It is hard to find a photographer that wont charge you and arm and a leg to be available for more than 4 hours. She got all the shots I asked for and many great candid shots. She provides you with a CD so you can print additional photos any time you want. There is no waiting period, you get the CD when you get your photo book. I received both with-in weeks after the wedding. I was very impressed. I totally recommend you book Laurie as your photographer.

Sent on 08/09/2009

Lizz · Married on 07/12/2008

Laurie Carpenter is wonderful! She is so laid back and fun. She really captured us in genuine moments of joy. Nothing about our pictures felt posed. We just had fun, and she caught it all in amazing pictures. She is so flexible and easy going. Every time I look at our wedding photos, I relive the happiest day of my life. It is almost like being there again. I would not have trusted anyone else with my wedding photos.

Sent on 08/26/2008

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2008

She was amazing, and I was more than pleased with her work. I was speechless when I saw my pictures they were gorgeous.

Sent on 08/25/2008