Laurie Ann Martin Photography Reviews

17 | Santa Rosa, CA

17 Reviews for Laurie Ann Martin Photography

Laney · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful wedding pictures and video!!!

Laurie and Roy did SUCH an amazing job capturing the beauty of our wedding! Not only were the pictures and video incredibly beautiful, but their personalities and attitudes added to the positivity of the day. Laurie and Roy made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, which allowed for some really amazing shots! They were truly able to capture the beauty of the day. Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without Laurie and Roy!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Stephanie Njoku · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing, love love love Laurie!

Totally love Laurie! She is such attention to detail!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Gina

Gina Wheeler · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic and would highly recommend

Totally an epic experience in all areas

Sent on 11/20/2018

Laurie Ann Martin Photography's reply:

Aw thank you Gina & Roger! I am so happy that we captured your beautiful memories at Boatique Winery.

Kacy Wiggs · Married on 05/26/2018

This was an awesome experience!

This was a great experience with a great photographer!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • JoAnn

JoAnn · Married on 04/28/2018

Great experience

Laurie and Roy were great to work with. Laurie is so sweet and genuine.
    Our pictures turned out great! They were easy to work with and made us feel comfortable from the first time we met.
    thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Laurie Ann Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you for the nice review! I had a great time working with you two! Love to grab dinner one eve!
    Laurie Ann

Maria Miller · Married on 08/28/2016

Laurie Ann is the only photographer you want!

Laurie Ann did an amazing job at our wedding. She not only captured beautiful moments between my husband and I, but she also captured special moments with the guests! We look at our wedding pictures almost every day and we are still in awe with how incredible they all turned out. Not only is Laurie Ann a great photographer but she is also a wonderful person inside and out and we wouldn't want any other photographer after having her. I look forward to our yearly family pictures with Laurie!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Maria
    You are a beautiful soul as well. Thank you for allowing me to document your day! I am so excited to be your family photographer for life too!

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2015

Laurie Ann was wonderful to work with! Her personality just makes her shine. I am a camera shy bride and she did everything in her power to make sure my photos came out fun and beautiful. She hurt her back earlier on in the day, prior to the wedding but it certainly did not slow her turn, heck you didn't even know! Her assistant was WONDERFUL. The entire experience with Laurie was amazing and she blended right in at the wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 05/11/2013

Laurie Ann Martin is an amazing photographer. We did our engagement shoot, boudoir photos with my bridesmaids, and the wedding photos with her. All of her work was exceptional. She has an eye for the camera. Also, her husband Richard comes with her on big events to provide another amazing set of eyes for even more shots. She is a pleasure to work with and made me feel like a model in front of her camera. I absolutely loved the finished product we got from her, and the prices were very affordable.

Sent on 06/20/2013
  • ashlee

ashlee · Married on 08/13/2011

So excited with the quality of my wedding photos. My expectations were extremely high as I knew I could not recreate the day. She delivered 200 percent. Great to work with...easy, friendly, had great ideas and suggestions...loved her!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Tiffany · Married on 11/07/2009

Laurie Ann was great! She was very accommodating, totally worked with us on what we wanted and made sure that it happened. We were very pleased with her work.

Sent on 03/24/2013

pamela · Married on 10/11/2008

Laurie was so sweet and was so above and beyond our expectations she was very professional. I strongly recomend her anyone and everyone. My Husband and I couldnt have asked for a better photographer to capture the best day of our life.

Sent on 11/05/2008

Jack · Married on 09/27/2008

She was great all around. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/06/2009
  • I

Ineet · Married on 11/19/2007

Laurie is wonderful to work with. Not only is she professional but friendly and really goes out of her way to make your event beautiful with her pictures! She took over 3000 pictures for our wedding and took such good shots that it took us almost a year to decide on what we wanted for our album! We even had to ask for extended pages on the album to catch all the pictures we wanted! She and her husband are a great team!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Diandra · Married on 10/25/2008

Laurie Ann was great to work with. She was very friendly and took so many pictures we had a huge amount to choose from! Definitely would recommend her to friends!

Sent on 03/05/2009

Anne · Married on 06/25/2005

3.5

We chose Laurie Ann because she used actual film instead of digital photography which is hard to find these days. I love the idea of having digital pictures, but there's a certain quality that's lost along the way with color etc. She also shoots some really cool black and white, and fisheye pictures which makes everything have a more photojournalistic style. She was very sweet, and made us all feel at ease. Some times the suggested poses bordered on cheesy, but that was my only complaint. We also got to keep the negatives after it was all said and done which is also something quite rare. The quality of the prints were quite good, but the package was a bit pricey.

Sent on 05/18/2008

Joanna · Married on 10/04/2008

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Laurie Ann and her husband, Richard. They were both fun to work with and very personable. Many people at the wedding even starting posing for Richard during the reception. They were a blast to work with!

Sent on 03/05/2009