Lauren Zavaletta Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kc
    Kc Getting married on 08/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lauren did a great photo shoot of my fiancé and I. She worked so hard to create a good experience for us. She showed knowledge of lighting, posing, and balance. We loved all the photos she sent us!
  • Megan
    Megan D. Married on 06/17/2022

Highly recommend!!

Finding and hiring Lauren to be our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She is great with giving direction, was so flexible throughout the process and is just the sweetest! After doing a mini session with her we just knew she was going to be a great fit for our wedding day. On our wedding day she was calm and organized which we appreciated. We hope to continue to work with her past our wedding day for more photo shoots.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Lauren W. Married on 03/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, friendly, professional photographer!

My husband and I got married March 20th 2022 and had such an amazing experience hiring Lauren as our photographer. She did such a great job communicating with me prior to the wedding so I was able to give her my thoughts and know what to expect for the day of. She was extremely helpful in posing my husband and I for the photos since neither of us love getting our picture taken. I felt super comfortable around her and loved all of the photos she captured. I would strongly encourage any brides to hire her for their upcoming wedding!
    Kyannah L. Married on 01/08/2022

Wedding photographer

Lauren was a dream to work with! Wedding planning is so stressful, but having a photographer who was always quick to respond, flexible, and easy to work with, made it so much easier. She was able to capture special moments throughout our wedding and we couldn’t be more pleased with our photos. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Karen Married on 12/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Covid wedding, elopement, and engagement photos

Wow, there are not enough words to say how sweet and kind and flexible Lauren was throughout the two year long process of making our wedding happen. She made the changes from covid less stressful and then gave us beautiful photos from our engagement session, to our elopement in the woods to our actual reception a year later. I think having a photographer who puts you at ease and makes you feel comfortable when taking photos is not your thing is such a blessing! Highly recommend! Also she it’s the cutest, sweetest, and most kind hearted person I have ever met. Cant say enough good things about her!!
  • Katya
    Katya M. Married on 11/20/2021

The root of our love

Lauren was absolutely the best to work with. She's super sweet and has such a calm demeanor that made both my fiancé and myself feel so comfortable during our photoshoot. She let's us be our dorky selves which made our pictures completely reflect us as a couple. I highly recommend her if in Oregon. We can't wait to go back for our first wedding anniversary to take pictures all over again, but this time in our wedding attire. We are absolutely grateful for our experience and to have met her.
    Maliea F. Married on 11/05/2021

Great photographer!

We loved our experience with Lauren. We live in a different state but Lauren was willing to travel to our location of choice and shoot our Engagement photos. My fiance and I sometimes are awkward with photos but Lauren made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She is such a sweetheart and talented photographer!
    Natalia Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lauren is absolutely amazing!

Honestly there aren't enough words to describe how much we adore Lauren as a photographer! She did our engagement photos and also our wedding day, and the photos were stunning! Not only is she an absolute joy to be around day of, but she also makes sure to capture the most gorgeous moments. We love our wedding photos - thank you so so much Lauren! You are amazing!
    Kelsey N. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding photographer

I love, love, love the photos that Lauren got!! She is so talented and easy to work with! A true angel during a stressful time! I highly recommend her to anyone!
  • Cody
    Cody G. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most perfect day, with the best photographer

Lauren was not only the sweetest and most kind person to work with but, she was so flexible. We ended up having to change our wedding time 1 day prior and Lauren rolled with it. She was friendly and fun to work with. I would highly suggest her for your wedding or even family photos.
  • Laura
    Laura D. Married on 09/16/2021

A wonderful blessing!

Lauren did the most amazing job capturing our wedding! We originally had her booked for our venue, when my fiancé’s father got covid and was in the hospital for a month! We had to reschedule and we had no clue what we were going to do, or when! Lauren was the most understanding and flexible vender we worked with! She offered her prayers, which meant a ton to us, and gave us other options! We ended up eloping in the back of my husbands yard so his dad could be there! I was worried the pictures would not be as good with the little time to decorate, but when we got the preview of the pictures back!! I cried, they were seriously so beautiful! I would recommend Lauren over any other photographer I have ever worked with! If she is not available, change the day so she can be there! She also just clicks with everyone she meets! All of the guest are still talking about how friendly she was!
    Erin B. Married on 08/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazingly Sweet and Gorgeous Shots!

Lauren was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She was super professional, amazingly flexible when covid interfered with our original plans, and had such a great eye for the perfect shots. We used her for our engagement pictures a year ago and she was more than willing to trek out in the snow to get the look we were going for. She also made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera and gave us the perfect amount of direction without posing us. And we are definitely not hams when it comes to the camera hahaha. The shots for our intimate wedding and our engagement both turned out better than I ever could have imagined. Absolutely everything I was hoping for and more! And she is the sweetest person too!! I can't say enough good things about her. Use her for your wedding!!!!
    Alina K. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding decision you will ever make!

Where to begin? Lauren was absolutely incredible to work with! Our story was unique because we were originally a 2020 Covid wedding that had to get rescheduled to 2021. We opted for a small private ceremony in 2020 in our backyard and then moved the originally planned event with all family and friends to 2021. Without hesitation, Lauren was supportive, accommodating and there for both events! She also met us for a super fun engagement photo session! Each interaction with her solidified how much we enjoyed working with her and how excited we were to have her documenting this special time in our lives through epic photos! She was so good at calming our nerves on the big day, keeping the mood light and making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She gave excellent guidance through the entire shooting process which was so comforting considering we were not used to being the center of attention and had no idea what we were doing! There was lots of laughter behind the scenes as she had us do different poses and Eskimo kisses haha. End result? The photos looked candid and sweet! We are so grateful for how fun she made everything and we couldn’t be happier with our choice to have her photographing our wedding(s)! She captured the essence of our wedding experience so perfectly and couldn’t be happier that we have her pictures to flip through and relive our special day(s) forever! We would 100% recommend Lauren to any couple looking for a wedding photographer! It will be the greatest wedding decision you make. In addition to her creating the most beautiful photos, she provided all the intangibles through the whole process: good communication, attention to details, listened to our requests, wanted to get to know us prior to the wedding, showed up on time, always had a smile on, and stuck to timelines. We are incredibly grateful Lauren was a part of our imperfectly perfect wedding experience! We can’t wait to work with her again in the future when we have kiddos and do family photos. Thanks Lauren! :)
  • Natalia
    Natalia H. Married on 02/13/2021

Lauren is amazing!!

Lauren was absolutely wonderful - kind, flexible and made us feel very comfortable. Our engagement photos turned out beautiful and we are so excited to share them! Thank you for everything Lauren!
  • Sonya
    Sonya M. Married on 09/19/2020

Gorgeous Photos, Great Value, So GRATEFUL

Lauren has been incredible. She went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted. She was willing to come in a day early to shoot our entire rehearsal dinner. She flew into Colorado and took pictures of our entire elopement for over 10 hours straight. She was very professional, so sweet and helpful. Her pictures are stunning and every single person who attended the wedding was so pleased and excited because she made EVERYONE look amazing. There are just so many amazing pictures I don't know where to start with posting. She communicated well and hiked over 5 miles with my husband and I on the first day we officially met. She is just so flexible and SO WORTH EVERY PENNY. She is so talented and such a steal, everyone should book her now before she becomes the next BIG thing in wedding photography. So pleased and will be recommending Lauren to all our friends!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/22/2020

Best Photographer Ever!!!

My husband and I hired Lauren for our original wedding plan... then COVID happened. Due to some personal circumstances and well the craziness in the world, we decided to change our wedding and move it up 2 months making it much more intimate and a backyard wedding. Lauren was so excited and flexible, she couldn't wait to help us through this. Her dedication to supporting us and making sure that we didn't miss a moment of our day truly meant everything to us. I cannot even describe Lauren's kindness and presence. Everyone at our wedding raved about how attentive and nice she was. And I quote "if you were hugging someone or dancing with someone, she was right there to take the picture". Honestly, I don't think that we would have made it through this without her. She captured every detail and moment so perfectly, we get to relive our wedding day through our pictures. A thank you just simply doesn't do it because it does not express our gratitude. Our photos are so stunning (like seriously I have looked through them probably 5 times in the 24 hours that we have had them... and there is A LOT!)
    Mariah Married on 09/21/2019

Lauren is amazing!

Lauren was absolutely amazing while taking our engagement photos! She made us feel so comfortable and made the entire experience fun. She was very flexible with the date and area that we were looking for and she was able to improvise when our initial destination was too snowy to get to! The photos turned our perfect and we can't wait for her to shoot our wedding.
  • Kloey
    Kloey C. Married on 09/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lauren is just what every bride wants in their photographer!

Lauren is absolutely amazing at what she does. When my now husband and I got engaged, Lauren being our photographer was the one thing we were certain of during our wedding planning process. I have had the pleasure of Lauren photographing us 3 times and I wouldn't want it any other way. She has perfectly captured the love between my husband and I and somehow in her photos has shown how our love has grown over the past 4 years. On our wedding day, she reminded us to soak everything in and never rushed us. She was amazing with our family and friends and perfectly captured all of the love and the joy we felt that day. She is the most kind-hearted individual I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I highly recommend her!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 08/17/2019

Portland’s Best

Newer to the area, Lauren is a hidden gem. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is the sweetest little lady. Lauren did our engagement photos initially, and we knew immediately we needed her to do our wedding. She did an amazing job and started with me on our wedding day at 9am all the way to 11pm that night. So incredible that she dedicated everything she has to her work. And it really shows. We will be using her for all of our photography needs in the area forevermore.
    HIRE HER. She’s amazing.
    Thank you again Lauren!!
  • Allie
    Allie T. Married on 07/10/2019

Amazing Experience

Lauren was on time, professional, personable and most of all- talented! She captured the day's beauty in ways that brought my venue to life. She got the all the photos edited and sent out in a very timely manner and without being asked! That is a huge win in my book!

She is a photographer that has it all- captures love at it's best angles. edits the photos beautifully, and responses immediately!
    Highly recommend!
    Kenzie S. Married on 07/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Person and Photographer!

Lauren was such a blessing to work with! She genuinely wanted our special day to be the best day possible. I appreciated her desire to capture moments that were most special for us and talking with me about the vision I had in mind (which she captured beautifully). She was very organized and and self sufficient throughout the entire process. I love looking back at the beautiful photos that she captured and being able to reflect on every moment of our special day. I am beyond grateful for the calmness, efficiency, and positivity she provided on our big day and I cannot say more good things about her!
    Kaeli L. Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding Photographer

Lauren photographed my husbands and my wedding, and she was AWESOME! She was sweet, flexible, and an overall joy to work with. One of the main reasons we chose Lauren, was for her tentative eye to capture magical moments candidly... and she did not disappoint! She captured precious moments throughout the day of my husband and I that we did not realize others even saw. She gave great directions during our wedding portraits, which did not feel staged and captured our personalities and the dynamic of our relationship perfectly. And she helped us to relax and have fun with our photos! I am so glad we found Lauren and would recommend her in a heartbeat!
    Sarai S. Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Lauren was very kind, detailed and super patient with us. We originally had planned to go to Oneonta, Gorge but unfortunately the trail was closed because of a recent wildfire. We were devastated but Lauren came to the rescue and offered us several options and other locations. We were absolutely satisfied. We went to a beautiful waterfall and took amazing sunset pictures. It was every couples dream. Couldn’t ask for better engagement photos. We were so grateful to find Lauren on social media and capture our special day in a raw and free spirited way. I would 100% recommend her.
  • Libby
    Libby Married on 09/15/2018

Relaxed and Fun Engagement Shoot

Lauren is an excellent photographer, and really captured the love between me and my husband! We had never posed for photos before, and were not sure what to expect, but Lauren made us feel so comfortable and told us exactly how to pose, that by the end we were just wrapped up in the fun and the beauty of the Oregon Coast! Lauren was able to travel to 3 destinations for our engagement photos in order to help us get exactly what we wanted! She picked some beautiful spots along and near the Oregon Coast. Lauren has an eye for detail and really captures the love between couples. Our photos turned out beautifully and we even made one into a big canvas above our bed. I would highly recommend Lauren for all of your photography needs!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message