Lauren Wolff Hair Design Reviews

12 | Columbus, OH

12 Reviews for Lauren Wolff Hair Design

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 02/15/2020

Lauren is a Hair Goddess!

I absolutely recommend all brides use Lauren for hair! She was wonderful with all of my girls, my mom and even my flower girl who is normally not the best with getting her hair done. Lauren did an amazing job listening to what hairstyle we all wanted. She did an amazing job setting up a schedule for everyone to follow. If you are looking for an amazing hair stylist who will make you feel amazing on your special day, then please hire Lauren.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Michelle Pence · Married on 12/31/2019

Bride for wedding

I was extremely picky about who did my hair and probably talked to about 15-20 people. Lauren was beyond amazing, she constantly kept in touch, created exactly what I wanted from a picture, and set a timeline and everything. All of my bridesmaids hair looked immaculate as well. On top of being an amazing stylist, Lauren is extremely personable and professional as well! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Makenna · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazeballs

Lauren was absolutely wonderful. She was incredibly easy to work with, and produced exactly what I wanted even with my short hair. I was flip-flopped about exactly what I wanted and who was doing what, and Lauren went with the punches and was able to accommodate everything I wanted. She was able to do my hair, five bridesmaids (all with wildly different hair + style preferences), and my mom. Did I mention she did it all on site? You will not regret working with Lauren. She was an absolute dream.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Carrie Lee Lemieux · Married on 10/19/2019

Lauren did my wedding hair!

Lauren is INCREDIBLE!!!! She has an amazing talent for doing hair and came up with such gorgeous and creative styles for my bridesmaids and I. She is so much fun to be around and is both punctual and organized. I recommend Lauren to anyone looking to have beautiful wedding hair !

Sent on 11/04/2019

Sophia · Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful personality, very reliable

Lauren is a true professional- not flakey or unresponsive as I unfortunately found many within the "wedding world" to be. I never had to worry that she would be late/ cancel/ underperform or be unorganized for my wedding 2 weeks ago, nor for various blowouts I receive. She has been flexible and really cares to create a style that is envisioned. She did 2 styles for my wedding (switched it up for the reception) and I loved both and received many compliments. I have recommended Lauren to many and am happy to see her successful continuation of her craft in Columbus!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Alekhya · Married on 10/05/2019

The best hair designer I could have

For my Indian wedding, we had 3 events that myself, my sister and my mother needed our hair done for. For each event, each of our looks was different. Lauren did such a great job in delivering each look. All 3 of us were beyond happy with how each look came out. Lauren was so kind and I am positive I will ask her to do my hair for future events.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Savana

Savana rowell · Married on 09/21/2019

An absolute dream!

I’m blessed enough to have a client that connected me to Lauren and can I just say... WOW! From the first time we spoke, my pre-bridal trial, my bridesmaids gorgeous styles, and then the final touches just before I hopped in the car to go get hitched— Lauren was a pleasure to be around and her artistry is just stunning. This is truly her calling!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Lesley Snyder · Married on 09/07/2019

Hair Magician!

Lauren did my hair, along with my bridesmaids and mom's hair, for my September wedding. I am SO happy I found her (thanks to my sister). She completely nailed the bridal look I was going for! I went to my hair trial expecting to have to try multiple styles until I found one I loved, but she blew it out of the park on the very first try. She is truly a magician and will give you exactly what you're looking for (and will make it even prettier than the pinterest picture you show her!) Lauren gets all of the stars from me, would give her 10 if I could!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Lorenz · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Modern Hair

Lauren is amazing! She helped me schedule out my wedding morning and made sure everything went smoothly. She is friendly, professional, and fun to work with! I sent Lauren an inspirational picture of how I wanted my hair done and she made it even better than the picture. My hair was perfect on my wedding day and stayed perfect the entire day. I have only positive things to say about Lauren and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Lauren was absolutely amazing! She is incredibly talented and very professional. For example, she made sure that everyone loved their up dos and was more than willing to make a few small tweaks right before we got our pictures taken. She is also so friendly and personable; she makes you feel like you're at a sleepover and your best friend is doing your hair.

I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Paige Lachey · Married on 05/25/2019

Bridal Party Hair Stylist

Lauren was the hairstylist for my wedding and did fabulous!! She did my hair, mother of the bride, and bridesmaids and everyone looked spectacular and glamorous. Lauren’s sweet and calming personality is infectious and was a great addition to my day of experience. Lauren’s work was high quality and professional. She traveled to my house on day of and brought all of her own supplies. I highly recommend Lauren for any event!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Shannon Camerucci · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding guest hair was PERFECT!

Lauren did such an amazing job on my hair for a wedding I was attending. She listened to what I was envisioning and made it come to life. Would highly recommend her for any brides, bridesmaids, or guests!

I will be back :)