Lauren Suchenski Photography Reviews

12 | Yardley, PA

12 Reviews for Lauren Suchenski Photography

Laura Wilkie · Married on 02/22/2020

Lauren was super awesome. She was very friendly and definitely creative with the photos

She was amazing and I will definitely refer her to anyone else who would need a photographer. Friendly and caring she was perfect

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/05/2019

The photos brought us to tears

It was the most lovely experience and one of our favorite parts of the wedding. Lauren did an amazing job capturing every special and lovely moment. She's extremely talented!
    Thank you for being part of our day!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Joshua Miller · Married on 09/06/2019

We are very pleased and happy

Lauren is very responsive and patient and I had good feeling from the start that she would be the perfect photographer for our wedding day! She was patient, knew all the right angles, and took amazing pictures in moments I would have never thought of. She really knows how to capture every second of every moment and put the rest of us at ease. I told my guests to put their phone cameras down and relax. Her photos are truly wonderful and I highly recommend her! I will definitely use her again for future events and special occasions!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Dina

Dina · Married on 08/12/2019

I lover her!

Lauren was amazing and very flexible during my wedding. I usually feel so awkward in front of a camera and I don't know how to pose or what to do. Lauren was very sweet and made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She took a lot of amazing candids and I am so happy with the photos she sent me. I would 100% recommend her to anyone else. Thank you so much, Lauren!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • V. Lynn

V. Lynn · Married on 08/01/2019

Professional service, dedicated to her client's wishes, beautiful photographs.

Wonderful experience! The photos are beautifully shot and artistic! Lauren was a pleasure to work with, she did everything we asked, and more! I highly recommend her work!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Ceilidh

Ceilidh Madigan · Married on 07/13/2019

Thank you Lauren!

Lauren was friendly, and went the extra mile to work with us. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Diana

Diana Gonsalves · Married on 07/07/2019

Lakehouse wedding

We hired Lauren to photograph a small backyard lakehouse wedding. She did an amazing job even though the conditions might not have been the most ideal ie: bright sun and reflective water. The pictures turned out gorgeous and she even edited several according to preference until we were satisfied with the final product. She has an artistic eye and the composition was really on point.,,

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Rostman · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible experience

We had the most lovely time with Lauren - she was fun and encouraging and the pictures were absolutely beautiful! Would absolutely recommend

Sent on 09/03/2019

Joseph · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing, Dynamic Photographer!

Lauren was absolutely excellent! From the moment I came in contact with her, she was very responsive (within the minute) in all the questions I had. She was very accommodating to drive to me as I was doing a photoshoot with my 6 month old son. On the day of, she was very punctual and brought all the necessary equipment to take wonderful headshots of my son. We took some indoor as well as outdoor and they all came out beautiful! My most memorable takeaway was how adaptive Lauren was - I originally expected just to do headshots, but given it was Valentine's Day, Lauren took some photos of my son that I could share with my wife, and even some with me and my son, memories that will last forever! Most photographers I reached out to were very strict on what they could offer, I really appreciated her genuine character to please her clients. I will definitely be hiring her for future projects, her work is amazing!!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

Wonderful and professional!

Lauren was perfect! She has a real eye for beautiful and natural moments and made us feel comfortable the whole way through! She also went above and beyond in her editing and in providing options. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Joanne Gentry · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding Photography

I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Lauren for capturing such beautiful pictures of our wedding day.
    The passion for what she does shows in her work. Lauren also captured raw emotion in some of our photos which my husband and I loved so much because it showed our silliness as a couple .
    Thank you again Lauren for everything.
    John and Joanne
    Married 11/30/19

Sent on 12/20/2019

Nadia Koncurat · Married on 07/12/2019

Worked with our budget

We had been looking for a photographer for weeks and had not been able to find one that met our needs and budget. Luckily we found Lauren! She was very willing to work with our budget and time frame because we were coming from another state to take Bridal pictures in Pennsylvania. She was very friend, patient, and energetic. Her editing was perfect! I love natural lighting and capturing natural beauty! Lauren did an excellent job doing exactly that! We recommend her 100%

Sent on 07/24/2019