19 Reviews for Lauren Sivo Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
19 Lauren Sivo Photography Reviews

Lauren did an amazing job photographing our wedding. In addition to clearly having a gift for photography, I believe Lauren was able to capture such high quality photos because of how she made us and our guests feel. She was polite, organized, and very kind. We are in love with all the photos Lauren took, and are thrilled that we get to relive the best day of our lives so vividly whenever we want because of how excellent the photos came out. She got every shot we wanted and then some. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Derek , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Prints

Lauren did a seriously fantastic job with our wedding photos. She takes beautiful photos, and she is super friendly and easy to work with (and also very professional). I'm thrilled with the whole process from start to finish. She took MANY photos and made sure to get all the extra ones we thought of last minute. She got an adorable picture of me and my ring bearer that was totally spontaneous. She also helped keep us on schedule, so that we didn't forget any important moments. Cannot recommend highly enough, you are in good hands!

Profile Picture Jenessa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My son was getting married last September in Vermont and, being from Massachusetts, we had no idea where to begin with photography. We stumbled upon Lauren Sivo through a simple Google search and my daughter-in-law to be fell in love with the photography on Lauren's website. We contacted her and she immediately got back to us and we then fell in love with HER! She was absolutely amazing. We hired her on a "leap of faith" and she came through ten-fold! She was so professional, accommodating and down to earth. She listened to all requests and followed through. She has such a calm demeanor that put the nervous bride totally at ease. She captured every wonderful moment yet, no one even really knew she was there. I highly recommend Lauren...you won't regret it. The photos are stunning!

Profile Picture Brenda , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

Laura was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her. She has a beautiful way with people and her photos are exquisite.

Profile Picture Carol, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was great at keeping the group organized and on point for group shots. She was such a pleasure to work with. We will definitely contact her for any future photo needs

Profile Picture Taiesa, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren captured our wedding in the most amazing way. She made us feel so comfortable and was easy to communicate with. She understood what we were hoping for in terms of the moments we wanted to capture. The final collection of pictures was perfect-we were so happy with Lauren!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

Couldn't be happier with the photos taken on our Wedding Day. Lauren has the amazing ability to take great photos in all kinds of different situations/lighting environments, and always manages to capture the perfect image. The photos are incredibly natural and not over processed. I would recommend Lauren to anyone looking for a photographer for a special event. Thanks again Lauren!!!

Profile Picture Sebastian, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren is the absolute BEST photographer!!! Not only is she talented and captured ALL of our special moments during our wedding, she was also extremely patient and made us feel comfortable the entire time! She really pours her heart into her photography and it's evident by the the results. She truly captured all the beautiful moments and we could not be happier! We would strongly recommend her!! Lauren listened to all our suggestions and then went above and beyond our expectations with her photography. She is truly amazing and we highly recommended her!!!!!!

Profile Picture Britt, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lauren came highly recommended as a wedding photographer, and we couldn't have been more pleased. She came to the rehearsal and arrived early on wedding day to photograph the bride and her attendants getting ready as well as the groom and his groomsmen. We couldn't be more pleased with the wedding photos, and Lauren stayed for most of the reception, including getting some action shots of dancing. She is lovely to work with, and we won't hesitate to use her again.

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved Lauren she was great to work with and very affordable. My pictures were exactly what i was looking for. I was the easy going bride who wasn't exactly sure of what i wanted until the last minute and she worked with me. She got there even though she had little to work with. I appreciated her so much.

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren Sivo did a great job photographing our event. She was a delight to work with and was polite and unobtrusive on the big day. She was very responsive and was also forthcoming with ideas about aspects of the event to photograph -- lots of great shots that I had never thought of asking her to get. Everyone loves the photos! We are very, very pleased with the process of working with her and with the truly great photographs.

Profile Picture User7107833, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was excellent! She was easy to communicate with and responded quickly. Her prices were perfect for our budget and she went above and beyond what our contract entailed. She showed up hours early to photograph on site prepping and bridal prep on her own and she was a pleasure to work with during the hectic wedding. Being a photographer myself, and having shot a lot of weddings in the past, I was definitely impressed by her professionalism. Definitely recommend Lauren!

Profile Picture Travis, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Lauren took such great photos! I didn't know what I really wanted in terms of photography, style etc. but she was quick to help with suggestions and I'm incredibly pleased with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture User6776328, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Multi. Locations

Lauren was everything we could ask for in a photographer. We were initially nervous because her rate seemed too good to be true, but we knew we had made the right choice as soon as we started working with her. She was helpful every step of the way- setting the ideal photo schedule with us (kids first so they don't get tired, she pointed out), making a rain plan for photos, attending the rehearsal, and effortlessly gathering people for wedding day shots. Multiple guests went out of their way to say how much they enjoyed interacting with her. Most importantly, the quality of the photos blew us away. Lauren was one of the best things about our wedding day- ya know, besides the getting married part :) We can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture User7426103, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

Lauren is such a fantastic photographer and we loved having her at our wedding! She kept us on schedule without being pushy and the photos are beautiful. She is a lot of fun to work with, and her prices are very reasonable!

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren was a pleasure to work with! She captured the scenery and our wedding day beautifully.

Profile Picture User5395333, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Lauren was AMAZING to work with from the very beginning. She was sweet and communicative and understanding. We were planning our wedding from overseas and she was so flexible and helpful. When it came down to the event she was an absolute savior. We didn't have a coordinator and she orchestrated our rehearsal for us. On the day of the wedding she was so easy to have around. We got ready in the inn where all of our family was staying. It was chaotic to say the least but she got great shots and rolled with the chaos. Throughout the wedding she took beautiful pictures and really captured us and who we are. The only small hiccup we've had is with the website. I've had a lot of trouble downloading photos and accessing the site. However through it all Lauren has been responsive and even offered to send us a USB if we couldn't get it to work. We've yet to order prints but my parents have and they're lovely. I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/15/17, 1 Review
4.7

Lauren was wonderful to work with. Flexible, accommodating, happy- always smiling.
She captured our event, both a day and night event. She got right into the mix yet stayed under the radar, didn't even know she was there. She captured, the fun, the smiles, the special moments.

Profile Picture Jodi, 5/14/16, 1 Review