Lauren Marks Photography Reviews

Lauren Marks Photography 5
Lauren Marks Photography 6
Lauren Marks Photography 7

Jessica · Getting married on 04/16/2022

Lauren is exceptional! So creative and always up for new ideas. Makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed :)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Jordan · Married on 06/01/2019

Lauren did our engagement pictures last month and they turned out amazing. Getting your picture taken can sometimes make you feel uncomfortable but she makes you feel beautiful. If you want someone who Is awesome with natural lighting she’s definitely who I would choose. Thanks again for our pictures!

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Dylan

Dylan Keville · Married on 03/09/2019

Lauren is Incredible!! :)

We cannot say enough about Lauren. She has one of the biggest hearts of anyone that we have met, and she makes it a point to give you the best of your big day! Her photos are GORGEOUS and we love the genuine care that she showed us through the whole process! We will definitely be going back to her for family photos, baby pictures, etc!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Taylor · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect experience!

My husband and I asked Lauren to be our photographer back in June 2018. We just recently got married in March! Lauren has been so wonderful to work with. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous and we are so so happy with her work!! She made sure we were comfortable when taking our engagement and wedding pictures! Lauren is the sweetest person and so easy to work with. She truly cares about her clients!

Thank you so so much Lauren for making our day and the whole experience! You make it perfect and we are so thankful for you!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Kyla · Married on 12/22/2018

First off, I have 3 boys... and I have NEVER been able to get them to all corporate at the same time, she somehow managed to keep everyone happy and in good spirits. The pictures turned out AMAZING, perfect lighting , perfect positioning. I am beyond happy and will use her for any photos in the future, and I will forever recommend her !

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Jeanne

Jeanne Clark · Married on 10/21/2018

Jeanne Clark- mom

Lauren was absolutely the best experience for the whole family! She was efficient with her time, professional, kind and we all loved her! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Mara Santana · Married on 10/09/2018

Professional, flexible and creative

We (my husband and two kids) had a mini session with Lauren and I was totally blown away by what she was able to capture in 30 minutes time. Even with rain she was creative enough to still find shots we could take until it cleared. We will definitely be back!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jaycie Jobe · Married on 10/06/2018

Photographer

Lauren is such a talented photographer! I was recommended to check out her page by a friend and am so glad I did! Lauren knows exactly what is needed for each shoot including working with lighting, props, every detail. She was so much fun to work with for our engagement pictures and wedding day, we could not ask for a better photographer! We laughed and thoroughly enjoyed every shoot with Lauren. She is truly passionate about her work and it definitely shows through her beautiful pictures! We will definitely be recommending Lauren to any friend who needs a photographer and would love to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Lauren Marks Photography 8
    Lauren Marks Photography 9
    Lauren Marks Photography 10
    Lauren Marks Photography 11
    Lauren Marks Photography 12

Dani · Married on 05/30/2018

Exceptional! Lauren went above and beyond for us and we cannot thank her enough. From our first meeting, everything in between and thereafter, our experience was awe inspiring. Our portraits are absolutely stunning. I will forever look back on these moments as they strum my heartstrings. Thank you so much, Lauren! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Meghan · Married on 03/09/2018

Lauren is the whole package. Her work speaks for itself! She takes time to capture details and really thinks about everything!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Ben · Married on 02/15/2018

Lauren delivered stunning images of our business and our management team members as we were opening shop. We operate a healthcare facility in the medical district of downtown Dallas. Lauren is incredibly talented and has a special ability applying creativity to a photoshoot.

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Lauren Marks Photography 20
    Lauren Marks Photography 21
    Lauren Marks Photography 22

April · Married on 02/04/2018

Lauren was the sweetest, most encouraging photographer. Even with kids in the mix she was so patient and understanding throughout the entire shoot. I HIGHLY recommend her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Lauren Marks Photography 23
    Lauren Marks Photography 24
    Lauren Marks Photography 25
    Lauren Marks Photography 26

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

Having a large family can be very challenging to get fabulous pictures- yet, Lauren did it! Some of us are not as comfortable as others naturally in front of the lens, but Lauren made us all feel at ease, giving us beautiful portraits that magically captured the spirit and love in our family. Her expert advise helped us select picture perfect wardrobes beforehand. She created an atmosphere of fun during the shoot and we all left having had a great time. Afterwards, we received our portraits in a timely and professional manner. What a blessing to our family to have these enchanted moments captured in time!

Lauren Marks Photography 27
    Lauren Marks Photography 28
    Lauren Marks Photography 29
    Lauren Marks Photography 30
    Lauren Marks Photography 31
    Lauren Marks Photography 32
    Lauren Marks Photography 33

Debbie · Married on 01/07/2018

I love that Lauren pays such close attention to detail! She’s so creative and her passion for photography is evident. I’m so happy with our pictures! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Lauren Marks Photography 34
    Lauren Marks Photography 35
    Lauren Marks Photography 36

J · Married on 09/09/2017

Lauren has a creative approach to everything she touches! Her thought and consideration of the shoot brought about an excellent product, for which we were thrilled. I'll use her services again and again.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Shelby · Married on 05/27/2017

Wonderful mini session!

My husband and I wanted some updated photos and found out about Lauren's fall mini sessions through my sister (Lauren's shooting her wedding in March!). We had such a great time and Lauren is so so sweet. The mini sessions Lauren does are a great value- the shoot was a quick 15-20 minutes and she sent us a link to an online gallery of 27 beautifully edited photos less than a week later. I highly recommend her and will go to her in the future for family photos. Thanks, Lauren!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Savannah · Married on 03/25/2017

If you want beautiful photos that capture all of the emotions and feelings on your day, go with Lauren! She is so talented and really knows how to work with lighting to make everyone look their very best. She gets all the moments that you’ll want to look back on later. She is a phenomenal photographer and not to mention such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/21/2016

Lauren is absolutely AMAZING. She is extremely flexible with scheduling, which is nice when you have to work around kiddos. Her photos are beautiful. She really has an eye for photography, and I will continue to have her take other pictures in the future. I highly recommend Lauren!

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

LADIES & GENTLEMEN if you are looking for a professional photographer who is going to make you feel like THE MOST beautiful, special thing on the planet, then look no further because you have found her!! Lauren has a way of capturing the very essence of what makes a photo perfect. She is skilled, precise, and she knows exactly what you want before you even tell her. Her eye for detail is impeccable. There is just an air about her that makes you feel so comfortable when she is shooting, like your two friends hanging out. Seriously THE BEST photographer i have ever had the pleasure of working with!

Lauren Marks Photography 37