Lauren Hawkins Photography Reviews

Lauren Hawkins Photography 6
Lauren Hawkins Photography 7

Marissa · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!!!!

Lauren was amazing! We had so much fun during our shoot and the pictures came out so beautiful we could not be happier! The whole process was a blast and Lauren was great from figuring out where to go and suggestions on what to wear, to a shoot that felt natural and fun and then getting our pictures quickly!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lauren Hawkins Photography's reply:

Marissa, thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and Nick! I am so happy you had fun, as that is always my goal with my couples! :)

Katrina Savage · Married on 05/25/2019

Best pics ever!

Lauren is such an amazing photographer! We had a mini session/engagement pics with her before our wedding on 5.25. She is so nice, chill, and flexible to work with. All the pics she took came out so amazing! Everyone who I show is blown away by how great they are. She already gave us a sneak peek of some of our wedding pics and they are more than we could have hoped for. Thank you so much for capturing our special day! I highly recommend her for any photography needs! She is also so much more affordable than other photographers I had gotten quotes from and in my opinion way more talented! I know I will book her again for any future shoots in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Paige Beaton · Married on 05/18/2019

Thank you, Lauren!

Lauren was fantastic to work with. She helped us organize a great engagement shoot a few months before our wedding, and we loved the shots. We knew we were in good hands! She hired a second shooter for our wedding, and she was fantastic as well. Our first sneak peek came back and we love everything! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 8
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 9
  • Sami

Sami Ryan · Married on 05/04/2019

We were so lucky to have been referred to Lauren for our wedding!

Lauren was our photographer for our wedding day and she was awesome! Very quick to respond, accommodating, attentive to detail, and resonably priced! We are so happy we chose her to photograph our big day!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2019

So helpful, professional and sweet!

Lauren made the whole photography planning process so effortless! She asked the right questions to make sure we thought about every detail to ensure we got the exact and important photos we wanted! She is quick to problem solve, our wedding day was a rainy one and she was able to capture beautiful indoor photos. We didn't even miss getting outdoor pictures!

We are so happy with our beautiful photos and will definitely use Lauren again soon!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • DeTayls

Devin · Married on 10/20/2018

Dream come true

Lauren is absolutely the best! We were the first wedding to book Lauren in 2018 and one of the last weddings of the year. We got married October 20th 2018.
    She made us feel so comfortable and we even had fun taking photos. Now let me just point out we are SO awkward and uncomfortable on camera and she did such an amazing job working with us to be comfortable and look good our photos look like something from a magazine we never knew we could even look good on camera and everyone who sees our photos absolutely gush over the photography and the amazing quality. If there is one thing I’d never change from the vendors we chose it’s Lauren she knows what she’s doing and does it well! I wouldn’t trust anybody else with the prescious memories of the most special day. She got so many great shots and somewhere managed to never be noticed while catching in the moment shots. We never felt awkward or paparazzied and when we started to stress over typical wedding stuff she always found a way to bring us back to the happy moments and smiling and having fun. We will be hiring her for all of our photography needs in the future. The guests and family all loved her and the outcome of the photos! Seriously Lauren is so talented we are so lucky and grateful to have booked her, it’s the best decision we made!! You won’t regret booking with her she is the sweetest person to work with and so amazingly talented. I’d also like to add we are a lgbtq couple and a lot of professionals can make us feel uncomfortable or awkward in situations especially regarding our marriage (yes even in 2018) and Lauren made us feel so comfortable and accepted and that’s such a rare thing to just feel normal and not be afraid or awkward to kiss your partner. She made us truly feel like it was a magical day all about us and our love.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 10
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 11
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 12
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 13

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2018

Lauren is so wonderful to work with! She is so friendly and outgoing and makes the entire experience so comfortable for you! She is also super responsive, and is so great with communication before and after your shoot. I would highly recommend Lauren to any couple - she is the best!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Lauren Hawkins Photography's reply:

You and Kevin were so fantastic as we ventured all over Roger Williams Park for different photo locations. I am so happy you loved the photos and I cannot wait for your wedding in October!

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

The best decision!

Lauren is the absolute best!! From the first email of communication to the actual wedding day, I cannot say enough amazing things about her. She’s extremely organized and communicates every step of the way to make sure every shot and every wish is granted. Our wedding had two huge families with different cultures, multiple divorces with our parents, as well as our cranky teething one year old son and she did an amazing job of juggling all of it and making sure everyone got the photos they wanted. And most importantly she made sure my husband and I were not stressed! We received a beautiful sneak peek within 48 hours and the rest of the images were sent a short time later. They were all SO beautiful and we continue to get compliments on them. Wedding planning can be stressful but trust me if you are a bride in need of a reliable, professional, talented photographer look no further. Lauren is your girl! She made my life so much easier and I will cherish these beautiful images forever. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Bridget · Married on 08/11/2018

All I can say is that Lauren is absolutely amazing! She shot our wedding on 8/11/18. First let me say that planning a wedding in Rhode Island from Washington (state) is a little daunting. Lauren was quick to respond and totally flexible when finding times to meet. I was only able to make it into RI once in the planning process and Lauren made it a priority to find a time to meet. She was on top of all communication otherwise, clarifying any questions and making sure I built my shot list with enough time for her to build her timeline. When the big day came, Lauren’s ability to work with two very large families in a quick efficient manner was very helpful. She never kept a group, wedding party included, from the party for long. She stuck to a timeline and made sure to get as many amazing shots as possible in that time frame. We were totally comfortable taking direction from her even though neither of us is particularly comfortable in front of the camera. The rest of the night Lauren blended in while always being there for the next good shot. The preview photos are absolutely breathtaking and we are positive Lauren was able to capture the love in the air that night.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Lauren Hawkins Photography's reply:

I am so happy you selected me to capture your wedding day. Your wedding day was so beautiful and spoke to who you and Patrick are as a couple! It was a absolutely gorgeous day and I am glad we were able to get everything planned even with you living on the West Coast!

John · Married on 08/04/2018

Lauren is a wonderful photographer and person. She has a great eye and is really able to capture those special moments. And she is great to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 19
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 20
  • Fabiola

Fabiola · Married on 07/07/2018

Lauren has by far exceeded our expectations!!!! She was patient, kind, creative and immediately made both of us feel very comfortable. We had a clear precise vision and Lauren really supported us in bringing in additional prompts to assist in the execution of our vision. It was fun and she made it a pleasant experience. She provided us with a preview within 48 hours, as she had promised. She was also really able to highlight our goofy and silly personalities, as individuals and as a couple, within each photo. I look forward to hiring Lauren for future events.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Lauren Hawkins Photography's reply:

You and Stevenson were such a fun, outgoing couple. I truly enjoyed working with both of you and all the creativity you brought to your session. Wishing you and Stevenson the best as you approach your upcoming wedding date!

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I had our engagement and wedding photos done with Lauren and could not be happier. She is extremely professional, flexible, and she is just an amazing person, we felt so comfortable with her. The photos came out awesome, so glad she was the one to document our day!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lauren Hawkins Photography's reply:

I am so thankful you chose me to capture your wedding day! It may have been 95 degrees, but you were all troopers and it was a beautiful day!
  • Soon to Be Mrs.P

Denise · Married on 05/05/2018

Lauren is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. Every single photo she took of us was worthy of framing. She truly captured our personaliities in every shot. We are grateful to have found her, and sincerely look forward to working with her in the future. We can thank (or recommend) her enough!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 21

Lauren Hawkins Photography's reply:

You and Patrick were so brave to bear the cold with me and I am so glad it was worth it! Hopefully for our next session it will be above 30 degrees and sunny!

Ellie · Married on 03/24/2018

Lauren was a DREAM to work with. She was extremely flexible, offered us a great rate, and worked around our crazy schedules to answer our questions all along the way. She is extremely professional, has a very warm personality, and, although she is a newer face to the wedding photography business, DEFINITELY knows her way around the wedding business. She worked seamlessly with our venue and other vendors to get all the shots we asked for. She was good at blending into the crowd but seemed to always be near when I needed her to grab a picture of me with a family member or friend. We had our sneak-peek photos SO quickly after the wedding and they were stunning. Our final digital gallery was just delivered and as a cherry on top, Lauren mailed us a beautiful gift including a USB of our photos and several beautiful shots printed out for us to display right away. BOOK HER NOW!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Lauren Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I had such a pleasure photographing your wedding day! You and your husband have such sweet, amazing families and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jessica · Married on 01/31/2018

I could not say more good things about Lauren and her work! She was flexible with scheduling and timely with communication from the start. We had her shoot our Christmas card pictures and there were too many good ones to choose from! She made the entire experience easy and enjoyable for all of us (including our dog). We totally suggest her for your next photo shoot!! Thanks Lauren!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 29
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 30
    Lauren Hawkins Photography 31

Lauren Hawkins Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you Josh and Tank! Thank you for the kind words and I hope to work with you again soon!