Lauren DiFulvio Photography Reviews

Lauren DiFulvio Photography 6
Lauren DiFulvio Photography 7

Nicci H. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Great and creative!

Lauren is very creative and has new ideas I never would have thought of for my photos. She is truly unique.

• Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gleich · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Our best vendor

Lauren was punctual, extremely professional and creative. She listened to what we wanted and also offered great ideas for shots. She was also working steadily throughout our reception and ensured every aspect of our event was captured. Her efforts gave us one less thing to worry about on our big day. A+!

Erin · Getting married on 01/14/2020

Bachelorette Photo Shoot

I wanted something different for my bachelorette day, something that was about not just me, but my amazing friends in my life. So I decided a photo shoot would be fun. A lot of other photographers said this wasn't in their wheelhouse, but Lauren was so excited to shoot me and my girls. She was timely, fun, sassy, made us all feel comfortable and we got our photos super quick! Her photos will be great memories for my friends and I and I really loved working with her.

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Lauren DiFulvio Photography 8

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thanks Erin! So glad you enjoyed your special day and you love the photos! It was so fun! Best of luck at your destination wedding!
  • Neena

Neena Stagge · Married on 10/08/2019

Lauren DiFulvio Photography

Lauren was terrific to work with. She was so calming on our busy day! I was overjoyed when I saw the final pictures and our album. Get her before she’s booked!

Hannah and Austin Spohn · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Experience with Lauren DiFulvio Photography!

Lauren DiFulvio Photography captured our wedding day perfectly! Not only reasonably priced but also reliable, friendly, and talented! We highly recommend and are thrilled with the outcome of choosing Lauren DiFulvio and team for our big day!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah & Austin!! Your wedding was beautiful and we can’t wait for you to see all the photos!

Alexandra · Married on 05/17/2019

Awesome working with Lauren!

Such a pleasure to have her capture our memories.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was great to work with you guys as well! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Laura · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Quality, Top Notch Service

Lauren and her assistant perfectly executed photography on our wedding day and we have the most special moments captured in an authentic, natural style. She was prompt, professional and helpful working with us and adapted perfectly and non-intrusively to capture special moments with my camera-shy husband. She knows her stuff and we’ll use her for more services in the future!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! You were such a beautiful bride and it was such an awesome day! Thank you so much for taking the time to review me!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Pictures

Lauren captured our wedding with gorgeous lighting and photos that fit our style as a couple. The photos are of high resolution and really caught the sparkle in my gown. Lauren is professional and organized. We received our pictures back in about 8 weeks. Her pricing is great for the high level and how many photos we received for the day!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was a pleasure working with you and Sam! I hope married life is going well. Hopefully I can work with you guys in the future.
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 12/14/2018

Lauren DiFulvio Photography is a must!

The most important thing for me was to have quality photos of my wedding that I can treasure for years to come. Lauren DiFulvio made that happen. When I look at other people’s wedding photos, it’s clear that mine are far better quality than other photographers’ work.

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Lauren DiFulvio Photography 9

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! You were so fun to work with and we had a great time with you guys! Thank you again for taking the time to review me!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/23/2017

Lauren is a phenomenal photographer, and so fun and professional. Having spent the last week looking through her beautiful work of my wedding, I truly cannot recommend her enough. I absolutely adore my romantics (melted my heart countless times over), and there wasn’t a single detail that went uncaptured from the day. I never had to worry about a thing. I just felt her confidence and ability to get everything right. Thank you, Lauren, for being so amazing to work with and for surpassing everything I could have ever imagined in these gorgeous photos. My heart swells with happiness!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Emily · Married on 08/05/2017

Lauren and her partner were great! Our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Susan · Married on 12/01/2016

Lauren is great! She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and has great posing ideas. I loved our family pictures that Lauren took.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

Lauren is a brilliant photographer!! She is easy to work with and is very personable. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and through that she gave us one of the best gifts at all… we will be able to relive that amazing day over and over through all her photos . I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone for wedding photos, family photos, baby pictures… my husband and I will definitely use her in the future !!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • User5190206 · 2+ years ago

Lauren is an amazing photographer. She is very thorough in scouting out her locations. She is absolutely the best!!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Thank you!!!!!

Katie · event on 05/07/2015

Lauren was very professional and easy to work with! Amazingly artistic!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Thank you!!!

Vanessa · Married on 05/02/2015

So much fun to work with and love evey single photo!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much! I loved working with you guys!!!

Kim · event on 04/19/2015

Lauren is amazing. We've used her for several photo shoots but this one was extra special to us because it was for our sons 1st birthday photos. She always has amazing props and is able to improvise when something doesn't go as planned or our little guy is fussy. The pictures turned out amazing!
    Lauren goes above and beyond when it comes to making her client happy. She was able to put a rush order on photos she had placed on large easels for display at our party, along with some frames that were super cute! The way she had them on display when we arrived melted my heart and really shows how much she loves what she does. We will continue to use Lauren for our family pictures! She's the best!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Kelly · event on 02/06/2015

My headshots are beautiful!! Lauren did a fantastic job!

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review kelly!
  • User5194321 · event on 01/05/2015

So great to work with. Made us feel at ease. Captured exactly what I wanted. Would definitely use for other occasions. Great photographer!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Thank you so much!!
  • User5208866 · 2+ years ago

One of the first vendors I booked just because I wanted to make sure she was available. Would definitely recommend! Amazing photos!

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Wow that means so much thank you!!

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

We are so happy we chose Lauren to photograph our wedding. She was more than a photographer to us. She kept things running smoothly and helped keep our wedding party organized. She was creative and professional through your he entire process and we love the photographs. If you want a group shot or a photo of you and your husband that's unique and a little out of the ordinary, she has the best ideas and will work with you to give you exactly what you want. I have recommended her to so many friends and they've all had nothing but great things to say about Lauren.

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! I really appreciate it!!! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day!

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2013

Lauren DiFulvio Photography captured our special day perfectly. She was a joy to be around and her second photographers were great as well. We enjoyed every second of our day and she captured it perfectly!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thanks Andrea!! That was a great day and I loved working with you two!! You guys are definitely meant for each other

Beth · Married on 09/07/2013

Lauren is hands down the BEST photographer in the Cincinnati area. She's professional and personable. Moreover she has the eye of an artist, which in my opinion can't be taught. Lauren has a way of putting you at ease and capturing the candid moments. She's like a ninja - you won't have to worry about someone shoving a camera in your face throughout the wedding. She's the best - hands down.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Beth for taking the time to write such a meaningful review! I really appreciate it and loved working with you guys!

Maggie · Married on 09/01/2013

Lauren is professional and easy to work with. She understands the mind set of a girl and is accommodating to those requests.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • User5209026 · 2+ years ago

Lauren is simply awesome - so thorough with every detail, incredibly kind and very creative! I had been admiring Lauren's photography for a few years before we got married and she was the first vendor I contacted when we had our date :) Her style is so real and fresh - which is exactly what I was looking for.

For our engagement photos, Lauren actually drove to our hometown in Louisville which made them so much more special and memorable, even revisiting the exact place where we met.

Our wedding photos are my most precious memory of our wedding day. She captured the entire experience perfectly - you can feel the emotion and excitement of the day in the photos. I later heard that she was choked up at different parts of our wedding, which is just so touching and shows her passion and love for her clients and her job.

I would recommend her to anyone for any event. Her portfolio speaks for itself. You'd be crazy not to hire her!

Lauren DiFulvio Photography's reply:

Wow thank you so much for such a meaningful review!! You and your families were so great to work with and I loved doing your engagement shoot!! Thank you again!!