Lauren Canitia, Violinist Reviews

1 User photo

• Jenna

Jenna Engelking · Married on 09/06/2020

Professional and easy

Lauren was great and easy to work with! She has a great music selection and we were able to have all the songs we wanted at our ceremony. Having her music at our ceremony made our day even more special! She was super flexible even when we changed our ceremony location last minute.

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/15/2020

Personalized

Lauren was so easy to work with! I hired her for my outdoor wedding this year and we loved having her as our violinist. She was open to any songs that we wanted to play, but also recommended songs that she knows work well for weddings in general. Loved having her as our violinist!

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • F

Fiona Johnson · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing services!

Lauren is fantastic! She was responsive and supportive throughout the entire booking process. With wedding services/requirements being so complicated due to all the COVID-19 restrictions, Lauren was flexible and helped adapt her traditional services to meet our needs. The music was incredibly beautiful, and definitely elevated the overall ambiance and romance of the ceremony. Lauren also was able to accommodate all my special song requests. I would 100% recommend Lauren's services!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Paulina · Married on 02/01/2020

Beautiful Music!!

Lauren played at our ceremony 02.01.2020, she was amazing! She answered all my questions and offered to help me pick music out as well. Lauren was the missing piece to make my ceremony special. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Hi Paulina,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to be part of your wedding. Best wishes to you and your husband!

Monica · Married on 12/28/2019

The perfect touch!

Lauren was amazing! She played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Her music was the perfect touch, we received many compliments. Lauren was also professional and easy to work with. I don't know much about music so I left the playlist up to her. She sent me the song choices before hand and they were great. It was one less thing that I had to worry about. I highly recommend Lauren!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Hi Monica,

Jessie Kulovsek · Married on 09/14/2019

So happy with our wedding ceremony music from Lauren!

Lauren not only provided beautiful music during our wedding ceremony, she was responsive and great to work with. Would definitely recommend her services to any couples looking for elegant, amazing music from a true professional for their wedding day.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Vicky and Kyle · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing!!!

Lauren was simply amazing. Super professional service from start to finish. Booking process was very smooth and she always responded promptly to any questions we had. Absolutely stress-free experience. At our ceremony, she played beautifully! Lauren is truly gifted. Our guests couldn’t stop talking at the reception about how wonderful she sounded! We would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Vicky and Kyle,
    Thank you so much for trusting me with music for your ceremony. It was such an honor. Many blessings to you two on your marriage!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing! She made our ceremony perfect!

Where do I even start! Lauren was absolutely amazing to work with. She was responsive and helped to answer every question as they came up. She helped to choose songs, learned a few new Welsh and Scottish songs for us and even did a performance with my cousin at our ceremony. Thank for so much Lauren for making our ceremony perfect! If you are looking for a talented violinist that will go above and beyond- hire Lauren!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Emily, it was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding. Thank you for trusting me with music for your ceremony.
  • Kate

Kate Herr · Married on 08/10/2019

Emotional memories

Lauren’s beautiful music brought so much more uniqueness to our special day. Her sample piece her website made me cry months before our wedding and made me cry as I walked down the isle with my dad on my wedding day. The memories of her playing still brings tears to my eyes. So glad I went with her, beyond professional, responds very quickly with any questions you have. Couldn’t recommend lauren enough!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Kate,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It truly was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. I wish you and your new husband the best!

Asra Ahmed · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!

Lauren was amazing, attentive, and our wedding guest loved her! She even played for us (bride &groom) while we enjoyed our cocktail hour separately while guest were getting settled Inside! Highly recommended! Thank you :)

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Hi Asra, thank you for your kind words. It was such an honor to be part of your wedding. Blessings to you two!
  • Danna

Danna · Married on 05/26/2019

People loved the simplicity Lauren expressed with her music

She was very flexible, responsive, and had a variety of music

Sent on 06/08/2019

Paul Anthony Herrick · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Recommend

Lauren performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour and was excellent for both. She was very professional and responsive during pre-wedding preparations. We would recommend her to anyone seeking a great violinist for their wedding.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Elizabeth Mcmullen · Married on 12/29/2018

The perfect addition to our wedding ceremony!

Lauren did an outstanding job. We had many compliments on the music from our guests. We would highly recommend Lauren for any event!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Stephanie Blanck Johnson · Married on 11/24/2018

True Professional.

Lauren was very helpful with assisting us in our song selection. My husband and I wanted a specific song we heard in Rome, but didn’t know the name. We had a short clip of the song and she was able to recognize it right away. She then assisted us with coordinating good songs to flow well based off that one song we loved. The moment I heard that song play (my cue to walk down the aisle), it was absolutely perfect. Everyone kept complimenting me on how she did such a great job. She was communicative, helpful and most importantly, an excellent violinist. Thank you Lauren!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

It was my pleasure to be apart of your happily-ever-after! Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony music. Blessings to you and your new husband!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Made our day so special

Lauren was so great! I loved the character that she brought to our wedding, it was very classic. Her violin skills are great, and she is extremely easy to communicate with. She also helped us when we couldn't decide on certain songs. Thanks so much Lauren!

Sent on 12/01/2018

• Jennifer

Jennifer Wright · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding ceremony

Lauren is so talented and professional! She was amazing and I’m so lucky I found her to play for our wedding ceremony! I can’t wait to refer to all of my friends. She was so professional and responsive!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for trusting me with your ceremony music. It was my pleasure to be apart of your unforgettable wedding day! Blessings to you and your new husband!

Carla · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing woman to work with !!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better person to play for my wedding. Lauren did an outstanding job and tied my ceremony and cocktail hour together with her beautiful music!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your day! Thank you for your kind words, Carla. Blessings to you and Bobby!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

I had a smaller wedding and was looking for someone to play for my reception. Lauren helped make the day even more special. The music was beautiful and was perfect for the occasion.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Thank you so much for the chance to be part of your wedding, Ashley! Blessings to you and your new husband!

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot tell you how amazing Lauren was! If I emailed her, she responded so quickly and always kept me up to date on everything in the process. She played so beautifully at our wedding, it made our wedding so special having her play! She is fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone for any wedding or event. She takes it to the next level!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Allison, it was my honor to be part of your wedding day. Wishing you and your new husband a marriage filled with God’s blessings.

Andrea · Married on 08/31/2018

Lauren was simply fantastic. We couldn't be more happy. She made our ceremony unforgettable.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding! Blessings to you both.

Joe · Married on 07/20/2018

Lauren was incredibly talented! Our ceremony was perfect with her as our violinist. She was willing to learn any piece of sheet music for our special day! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Hi Joe, Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to a part of your day. Blessings to you and Lindsey on your marriage!

Lindsey · Married on 07/14/2018

Lauren was excellent from the start. She was quick to respond and willing to answer all the questions I had. Our guests loved her music as well :)

Sent on 08/03/2018

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey! Your wedding was so beautiful, and I am honored to have been a part of your day.

Dan · Married on 06/14/2018

Lauren was fantastic! She was easy to contact and responded quickly to all of our questions and concerns. She played solo violin for our ceremony, but also offered to find another musician to play with when we were considering adding a cello too. Not only did she provide wonderful music, but she also provided us with a list of songs, including contemporary and classic rock, pop, love, classical, and almost anything else. If she didn’t have the music she offered to get the sheet music (for a very reasonable fee). Many of our family and friends complimented us on her selection of music (most of it she put together herself). We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Hi Dan, Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to be apart of your wedding day!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/29/2017

Lauren was wonderful for our wedding! Working with her was so easy. Even from being from Rockford, she traveled to our wedding in Geneva Illinois. Before the wedding, she sent some music that we could choose from and even said if we don't see a song we want, we can let her know. She was very prompt and played beautifully during the ceremony. I walked in to A Thousand Years and words can not describe how wonderful it sounded when she played. We would highly recommend her and would use her again if we get the chance!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Thank you, Anna! It was my pleasure to be able to work with you and help to make your day extra special. Blessings on your marriage!

Arica · Married on 08/19/2017

Lauren was perfect for our wedding! She played beautifully and she was so easy to work with!

Sent on 09/08/2017