Lauren C. Sharkey, Harpist Reviews

18 | Rocklin, CA

18 Reviews for Lauren C. Sharkey, Harpist

Athina Adair · Married on 10/20/2019

Lauren is incredible!

Lauren was very polite, professional, and promptly answered all of my questions via email! I received several compliments from my guests regarding the amazing harpist! I highly recommend using Lauren for the processional , ceremony, and cocktail hour!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 10/13/2019

Lauren is amazing!

Lauren was so great! She responded quickly, she is talented and she is so sweet. We even had some crazy requests and she fulfilled all of them and made our day so special! We had asked her to learn a few new songs and she did, and at no extra charge! She is really great and we would definitely recommend her! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Emily · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect touch to my special day

Lauren was amazing! I always had to dream to have a harp at my wedding, and I contacted her just two days before my big day and she was able to squeeze me in without hesitation. She was very professional and satisfied all of my requests! It was such a beautiful sound. She is a truly talented musician. She asked for details for style of the wedding and dressed appropriately. Not only did she sound amazing, but the harp itself was beautiful. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to add a touch of timeless class to their big day or event!

Thanks Lauren!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Rick Pasco · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful and versatile harp music

Lauren was flexible and versatile with the music choices. Awesome harpist.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Molly

Molly Okumura · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic Wedding Harpist

We hired Lauren as a harpist for our wedding ceremony, and absolutely loved working with her! She was incredibly helpful from start to finish, and we really appreciated being able to meet up with her and hear a selection of her work before deciding to hire her. Lauren was very flexible in terms of music choice, and accepts song requests that she is happy to learn in advance of your big day.

I highly recommend Lauren to anyone looking for a harpist for their wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Lance Earl · Married on 09/14/2019

Lauren Sharkey’s Harp At My Daughters Wedding

Lauren Sharkey’s harp was a beautiful addition to my daughter’s wedding. Lauren played several songs at my daughters request and even said she would learn a new song just for our wedding. The music was very beautiful and the harp itself was aesthetically pleasing! Without reservation I would highly recommend this harpist!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Joanna · Married on 08/02/2019

Better than expected!

It was a pleasure having Lauren a part of our ceremony. It was the easiest process, everything went smoothly. The guests were impressed with the performance and the harp was beautiful! Definitely made a impact and a memory of a lifetime!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Reggie

Reggie Willhite · Married on 06/21/2019

Talented, Tasteful, and Professional Harpist

Lauren was an absolute joy to work with. She was incredibly responsive to our questions and flexible during our planning phase which took a tremendous amount of stress away from the live music portion of our wedding. We also loved her professionalism and enthusiasm on our big day. Because of her talent and skill as a harpist, we wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend her to our friends and family. If you are on the fence about having a harp at your wedding, take it from us that you absolutely should (and the person you should book is Lauren!).

Sent on 09/04/2019

Lauren C. Sharkey, Harpist's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! I had a wonderful time playing for your ceremony! It was beautiful!

Debbie · Married on 12/13/2018

Perfect for Our Holiday Event

Lauren played beautiful tunes at our holiday party which was held in a wine barrel room in December 2018. It was lovely. Lauren was extremely professional, and her music is beautiful. Do not hesitate to hire her.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Satomi

Satomi · Married on 12/08/2018

Her amazing harp music was the perfect frame for our ceremony

If you're looking to add some elegance to your wedding ceremony or reception in an affordable way, you need to check out Lauren!

Lauren played for our pre-ceremony, processional, and recessional at our wedding on December 8, 2018. For $350 for an outdoor wedding, it was one of our best investments make our ceremony feel classy and personalize the music choices. Our guests are STILL talking to us about how beautiful the music was :)

Lauren is not only an excellent harpist, she is responsive, has an ever-growing and wide repertoire of songs (from hymns to classical to pop, and even some geeky/more obscure pieces), and is just a lovely person to work with. She even learned a new piece for us so that we could walk as Mr. and Mrs. to our favorite Studio Ghibli movie theme.

I can't thank her enough for her services, and I hope more couples in the greater Sacramento region discover how wonderful she is!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Marianne · Married on 10/27/2018

Hire Lauren if you live in the Sacramento area!

Lauren and her flutist counterpart are awesome! Hire them if you live in the Sacramento/El Dorado area. Our guests loved the harp and flute music during the ceremony and, best of all, they played Stairway to Heaven on our walk out from the alter! (-:

Sent on 12/26/2018

Lily · Married on 09/09/2018

Lauren was so easy going! I could have not been more pleased. It was absolutely beautiful. All the guest enjoyed her music. I got hear all my favorite songs played on the harp. So so happy.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lauren C. Sharkey, Harpist's reply:

Thank you, Lily! You chose such beautiful music that worked so nicely on the harp!

Marci · Married on 06/09/2018

The music that Lauren provided for our ceremony was amazing. My guests all commented how lovely it was.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Alina · Married on 05/26/2018

You did an amazinnnnng job!! loved it, my guests loved it! Thank you for playing for my wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Andrew Pleva · Married on 09/09/2017

A truly great experience

Lauren does such a great job at listening to what your vision is, and makes sure it becomes reality; just like you want

Sent on 10/13/2019

Sherri · Married on 10/10/2009

Lauren is thorough and organized with appointments. Lauren was able to assit me in finding exactly what I wanted, she was observant of my taste and made appropriate selections. Lauren was always on time, reliable and flexible with the crazy wedding schedule. She is a pro at multi-tasking and calming the nerves of any bride. Lauren's performance was perfect. She comes prepared and polished. My ceremony was an absolute success. I would HIGHLY recommend Lauren Sharkey for your wedding ceremony. I still get compliments about her from my guests.

-Mr. and Mrs. Papini

Sent on 02/25/2010

jamie · Married on 06/02/2018

Lauren’s has some serious skill! Her music is beautiful. Having a harpist at my wedding made for an elegant and unique experience. She can play a wide variety of songs and is always up for learning something new. Thanks Lauren for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Great ambiance

She made my tea party absolutely unique and classy. She played harp for almost entire the party and made this afternoon party very relaxing! Everyone loved the ambiance. She is very classy and played very well. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/25/2018