Laurel Ridge Country Club Reviews

Laurel Ridge Country Club 6
Laurel Ridge Country Club 7

Bbynum · Married on 11/03/2018

The venue staff members

The staff was amazing & so accommodating the whole entire time we were there (4 days). The food for the rehearsal dinner and wedding was delicious. I want to especially say that Danielle venue planner was very helpful throughout the 8 months that we worked with her. She went above and beyond what was asked of her service and was always so pleasant. She was honest and not once did we ever feel that she was not there to help us with anything. She was always checking in with us during the rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheon, and wedding. Before the actual weekend of the wedding she was very prompt with correspondence to us. She was very professional and always made us feel at ease. Thank you Danielle.

Shell and his staff were amazing too. We were fortunate to be able to stay in the rooms on site and they were amazing. A staff member was always there to help if we ever needed anything. The service once again was excellent.

Also, Shell was very helpful

• User7369950 · Recently married

Best Day Ever

Wow- where to even start? Danielle and staff are amazing to work with! They are responsive and heard all of our desires and was able to make it happen!

The food was incredible and people are still calling us over a week later just to rave about the venue and the menu!

If we have any event needs we would absolutely use LRCC again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Laurel Ridge Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! It was our pleasure to serve and we look forward to hosting another event for your friends and family soon!
  • Vickie

Vickie Slaughter · Married on 10/26/2018

The venue was beautiful and the staff was very kind.

Danielle was great to work with and the rehearsal dinner went off without a hitch. The food was fantastic!

Laurel Ridge Country Club 8

Teresa Fore · Married on 10/21/2018

The Best Experience EVER!

The most wonderful place imaginable for a wedding. The venue is beautiful on it's own before the flowers and decorations. My guests were asking me how I found such a place and commented that the wedding was like a fairytale! The food was amazing, the staff was extremely helpful, polite & accommodating. We stayed on the grounds in the 4 rooms across the parking lot and they were beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. I cannot say enough about how much help and guidance we received from Danielle Brendell and Shell Isenberg from the moment we got there from the personal help with my family in our rooms to the help my florist and decorator received as they prepared for the wedding day. Many guests to include ourselves will be back to stay to play golf, fish and attend the delicious brunch. We are so lucky to have stumbled onto Laurel Ridge when looking for wedding venues!!!!!

Laurel Ridge Country Club 9
    Laurel Ridge Country Club 10

Allison · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Leshall and Danielle ensured that my wedding day went amazing. Their level of professionalism was unmatched and my guests were truly stunned at this venue. I got married the first weekend in November and the leaves were stunning. Many guests told me it was not only the most beautiful but most fun wedding they had ever attended, and the food was simply amazing. If you are looking for a mountain wedding venue book this place you will not regret it!

Deb Wickerdham · Married on 10/14/2018

Mountain Wedding

The folks at Laurel Ridge were second to none in professional service and went over and above making sure our daughters wedding went smoothly!

Jill Sample · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful - venue, staff, & experience at Laurel Ridge

As our first to get married, we knew our daughter would love something rustic, simple, and classy. One visit and we knew it was the right venue. Not only a lovely building and facilities, but the staff was so friendly, the food so delicious. The price was unbelievable, the options many, and the care spectacular. Danielle was the real treasure. Efficient, organized, kind, calm. We have no complaints and only compliments on the year leading up to a truly magical day.

Laurel Ridge Country Club 11
    Laurel Ridge Country Club 18
    Laurel Ridge Country Club 19
    Laurel Ridge Country Club 20

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

An amazing place to get married!

Leshall was amazing and Danielle was too! Mark and I were so pleased with everything that Laurel Ridge had to offer! If anyone is thinking of the Waynesville/Asheville area, please check out Laurel Ridge Country Club!! You will fall in love!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing staff, food and views!

Leshall and Danielle and the ENTIRE STAFF at Laurel Ridge were INCREDIBLE. I planned the wedding from two states away and Leshall and Danielle made it so easy and as stress free as one could possibly be. Leshall kept everyone on schedule, kept the night going smoothly and even helped with decor on our wedding day. She is truly a talent in this business and so is Danielle. We were congratulated by Mike who helped set everything up. He was so friendly. The staff was dancing as they helped remove plates. I have family who have been to extravagant weddings in NYC and they told me Laurel Ridge and the food was at the top of their wedding venue list. Honest to goodness, you will only be in awe if you have your wedding here.Reach out to me with any questions you may have :)

Patrick Koch · Married on 08/18/2018

Great wedding at a great location

Danielle was so amazing everything was just how we wanted ( except for the weather) which she adjusted from the arbor to the pavilion nicely for us to still have it outside . Food was great . Staff was very awesome ,fun and professional ! Everyone had a blast.

Laurel Ridge Country Club 21
    Laurel Ridge Country Club 22
    Laurel Ridge Country Club 23

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

From the moment we walked in we knew Laurel Ridge was the place for us. It combined both of our personalities perfectly. We initially met with Leshall and felt completely at ease. Fast forward 12 months and Leshall had left, a new event coordinator was hired which was short lived. Danielle, the catering manager, and Shell, the GM, stepped in and when we say Laurel Ridge is lucky to have them we mean it with all our heart. Danielle is one of the sweetest and most organized venue event coordinators we could've asked for. She continuously went above & beyond for us, answering every message and even verifying information that had been passed to her. Shell called us several times to see how things were going and if we needed his help. When we arrived for our weekend both were there to assist us with anything we needed and answered questions from both families. Even with the amount of rain Shell worked with the pro shop to make arrangements for the guys to be able to play golf the morning of our wedding. All in all an amazing experience with the entire Laurel Ridge staff!

Susan · Married on 03/10/2018

No one could have given us a better experience for a wedding. Laurel Ridge Country Club is the perfect venue with the most professional and accommodating staff we’ve ever seen! Danielle was an amazing wedding coordinator and there was nothing she was not totally on top of. The food and service was top-notch. The setting was so beautiful and all of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. We took advantage of the bridal suite and had a relaxing morning with the bridal party doing hair and makeup in a comfortable environment. We had a perfect wedding day at Laurel Ridge!

Timothy G · Married on 10/14/2017

I could never have done the job that Leshall and Laurel Ridge did for our daughters wedding. What an exceptional place to do a wedding, both the ceremony and the reception. I would recommend this venue to everyone! Timothy G. Stiles, Waynesville, NC

Jim · Married on 10/07/2017

If you are wanting a mountain wedding, Look no further . Let me start by saying that I am not the easiest person to please nor impress but Laurel Ridge met and exceeded all of our expectations. There are special occasions that occur seldom in this journey of life but when it happens on one of the most important days , well you just have to thank all involved. As all weddings the planning started early . This became a destination wedding due to the fact that approximately one third of this wonderful country was represented . Anna grew up in Charlotte but lives in Asheville now. I mentioned Laurel Ridge to her as a consideration due to the fact that I grew up in the area and had the opportunity to be included in two events at the club. We contacted Leshall Conklin and I knew within fifteen seconds I was dealing with a true professional and that her and Anna would work well together. After Anna met with Leshall there was no question that this was the perfect place and the perfect person. It was a magical wedding. The venue was absolutely breathtaking as the ceremony was held in doors . Anna wanted the backdrop of the mountains but also wanted to enter the main hall thru the two large doors as they swung open for her walk to the man of her life and dreams. The cocktail hour and reception was held in the pavilion . She had a 119 guest for a past appetizers and dinner that was crab cakes and filet mignon. The food was outstanding and I don't say that lightly. Really ,the food was fantastic . The staff super accommodative and handled every need and want. I can't say enough fine things about venue, staff, chef's and Leshall . Speaking of Leshall let me just say that she was instrumental in pulling all of the resources that Laurel Ridge has together to make a dream of my daughter come to life . The vendors she recommended from Nettie's Bakery , Larry's Florist , Tracy Waldrop photography to Zowie Music were critical to making dreams come true. Perfection !!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Laurel Ridge Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with Anna and Ryan. I'm so thankful to have had them as clients, and even more grateful to call them friends. Best wishes to the happy couple! Cheers!!

Melinda · Married on 06/25/2017

Leshall went above and beyond for my wedding and I can't thank her enough!!! She was so AMAZING and is truly incredible at what she does!! She was so professional and accommodating. She was on top of everything and making sure it was perfect for my big day! She listens to what you want and makes sure it happens! I am so grateful to her, my wedding was truly a fairytale and beyond what I dreamed of! I had a destination wedding so wasn't sure who to trust for flowers, DJ, photographer, etc... Leshall had people she recommended and every single person was amazing and didn't disappoint. Thank you so much for all you do!!! You work hard and it shows! Because of you, my wedding was perfect!!!

Sharon · Married on 06/24/2017

We fell in love with Laurel Ridge Country Club when we walked through the front door a year ago to view the facility as a possible wedding venue. Once we sat down with the events coordinator, our first instincts were overwhelmingly confirmed. As I am looking back on our daughter's wedding, there is not one thing I would change. It was indeed a perfect day. Laurel Ridge is a treasure. Leshall, the Events Coordinator, is THE BEST! I could go on and on.... :)
    Sincerely, Sharon and Gary Hamrick (happy parents of the bride)

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

We LOVED Laurel Ridge! It was the perfect place for our wedding and all our guests had a wonderful time. Leshall, the wedding coordinator at Laurel Ridge, is absolutely phenomenal!

Kayla · Married on 06/18/2017

My husband and I instantly fell in love with this venue, not to mention Leshall is amazing! She makes sure your day goes off without a hitch; we loved every moment of our special day. If you are looking for rustic mountain beauty, look no further than Laurel Ridge. There are several different spaces to choose from for reception, and our ceremony we chose inside I front of the floor to ceiling windows. There is a beautiful spot up the golf course to take pictures with the mountains in the background. I highly recommend this venue and everything they have to offer.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Laurel Ridge Country Club 24

Laurel Ridge Country Club's reply:

Hi Kayla, Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding day. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. Warm regards, Leshall

Carey · Married on 05/19/2017

Our wedding at Laurel Ridge was wonderful! The coordinator was so accommodating and worked with us to make it our perfect day. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was top notch. Highly recommend!

Jan · Married on 03/12/2016

Absolutely the best place for a wedding and reception! The staff was wonderful to work with. Lashel went above and beyond her job duties for us before the wedding and during the reception. I was thrilled and delighted with Laurel Ridge because of Lashel.

Elsa · Married on 12/28/2015

I could not be happier with this venue. First of all, it's absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. I searched far and wide for a decently affordable venue in the Asheville area and am so glad I found Laurel Ridge! We got compliments on the dinner served, views of the mountains, architecture of the building, you name it. Danielle (our coordinator) made the day-of go amazingly smooth as well. I would have been stressed like crazy without her, but she was so in charge of everything that it put me at ease. The entire planning process with them was easy. Overall, I am so glad that we had our wedding here! Highly recommended!

Shirley · Married on 10/03/2015

When exploring venues for my daughter's wedding reception, we knew immediately upon entering Laurel Ridge Country Club that this was an ideal, unique spot for her "dream" wedding in the mountains, and indeed it was! The venue truly captured the "rustic elegant" theme my daughter was going for without feeling pretentious. The Piedmont Room provided a beautiful space for dining and dancing for our 160 guests. There was plenty of room, yet the ambiance felt intimate and cozy with decor which included antler chandeliers, fireplaces, a beautiful, carpeted dining room, hardwood dance floor, beautiful bar area leading to outdoor decks and tables, and walls of tall windows overlooking the golf course. The food was fabulous (everything we tried during the "taste test" phase of planning was delicious) and reasonably priced. The staff and service were top-notch. A special shout-out to the Events Coordinator, Leshall, who was as invested as we were in making our reception memorable. She was truly professional, accommodating, and responsive. We would not have changed one thing! This venue will not disappoint. It's gorgeous!
    (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 04/07/2016

Laurel Ridge Country Club's reply:

Shirley, Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to have been a part of Erin and Parker's wedding. Best wishes to you and your family. Leshall

I wish there was an extra start for each of these services. They were truly an incredible group of people to work with. We have been planning for over a year and have been working with them since May of 2014 and picking Laurel Ridge was the best decision I made during my entire wedding planning process. Lashelle (event coordinator) and Danielle (food and drink coordinator) worked endlessly to make sure our big day was beyond perfect. Every single detail was put into place by these ladies. They worked hands on with my other vendors. Everything was organized, classic, and beautiful. They truly make you feel like all of the stress if off your shoulders.

The locker rooms and bridal suite are perfect places to get ready and get those special pre ceremony shots. We were also able to get lunch catered that day from the country club and the food was rave worthy as to be expected.

The food for lunch was also very reasonably priced as was the dinner. I feel like we got a great deal for all of our food. GO FOR THE STUFFED MUSHROOMS! All of my guests came up to me after dinner complementing the food and the venue.

I really can not rave about this staff enough, my family and I were so lucky to have had them on my wedding day. They held everything together and made us feel so comfortable. Our day was perfect because they made it so :)

Sent on 06/30/2015

Laurel Ridge Country Club's reply:

Elizabeth, We are so very happy to have been a part of your big day. Your family and friends were so much fun and we really appreciate your kind words. I will pass along your review to the staff of Laurel Ridge. Best wishes to you and your husband, Leshall

Kristy · Married on 05/23/2015

I was looking for venues and needed one quickly because we decided to plan a small wedding in 5 months. The venue was the most difficult part. I happened to stumble upon this wonderful country club in Waynesville. From the moment we stepped in to look at the venue, we were floored. This place is beautiful! It had that rustic feel and you get the gorgeous mountain views. This was the first place we looked at and the last. We knew this was the perfect place to have our wedding. Not only was the location beautiful, but it was very affordable. We had our ceremony and reception here, which made everything much easier. They also had a great suite area for the bridal party to get ready. They had pretty much everything we would need. All we had to do was rent chair covers. They even had some decor that I was able to use for the wedding. The staff was also fantastic. Leshall, the coordinator, helped us throughout the process and was a joy to work with. She made everything sure everything for our day was the way we wanted it to be. The food was also great. They have many different choices to choose from. I cannot thank Leshall, and everyone at Laurel Ridge Country Club enough for helping to make our day special. Thank you so much! I highly recommend this venue! To this day, I still have family and friends that talk about our wedding and how much they loved the venue and the food. So, if you choose Laurel Ridge, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Laurel Ridge Country Club's reply:

Kristy, Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy for you and Lance. Many blessings to you both. Best regards from Leshall and the Laurel Ridge Staff