Laurel Mountain Photography Reviews

Laurel Mountain Photography 3
Laurel Mountain Photography 4
Laurel Mountain Photography 5

Carly · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I used Laurel Mountain Photography (John and Lisa) for our wedding earlier this month. From the time we started with them approximately 1 year prior, it was a great experience. As I live out of town, John agreed to meet me on the weekends which made planning easy on me. He also brought along picture samples which were outstanding and helped us to immediately book them!

On the day of the wedding, they made it both fun and easy to get the pictures we wanted. Their creativity truly shown through with all the attention to detail and awesome angles/shots. In addition, they kept us on track when the ceremony started late and kept us up to speed! It was a pleasure working with them and we would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2015

Anastasia and her team at Laurel Mountain Photography are truly the real deal! They shot my engagement and wedding photos and are coming to my home this weekend for a family shoot with our little one and I could not be more excited because I know they will do an awesome job! Anastasia is truly dedicated to her craft- so much so that she met my husband and I two years ago in Central City, Pa to do our engagement shoot when it was literally a wind chill temp of -20 and two feet of snow. Believe it or not the photos turned out awesome- and she was such a trooper. Our wedding photos were another huge success and I have referred her to everyone I hear is looking for a photographer. They are excellent to work with and worth every penny!

Sent on 11/22/2016

We used Laurel Mountain a Photography for our wedding this past weekend. We had Anastasia and Mark. We could not have been more pleased! They are wonderful. Everything we requested they made sure it got done. We can not wait to see all of our photos. Very professional and super nice. I would HIGHLY recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Julie · Married on 10/25/2014

They were the perfect fit for us! They were fun, ready for anything, and the photos are absolutely gorgeous! So lucky to have had you guys at the wedding!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/04/2014

We couldn't be happier with LMP for our wedding photos. Not only did they turn out great, but the service was phenomenal. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/06/2014

Their awards say it all. If you want a top of the line photographer, they are it! Anastasia and Mark did a wonderful job capturing all the moments of my wedding. Pictures turned out gorgeous. There's not another photographer like them. I loved all the bright colors in my photos!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/26/2014

We could not have been happier with our pictures and overall experience. They captured every single moment of our wedding day and we will be forever grateful! They were worth every penny!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jackie · Married on 07/11/2014

Wonderful experience! We felt very comfortable and at ease with Anastasia and it really showed in our photos. We had a lot of creative shots and Laurel Mountain took care of all the planning and posing to take away the stress for our special day. We highly recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2014

One of the best decisions that I made for my wedding was choosing Laurel Mountain Photography. From the start, photography was one of my top priorities as I felt it was the only aspect of the wedding that lasts beyond that day. Additionally, you only have once chance for perfect wedding photos, and I did not want any regrets. After meeting with Anastasia, I recognized how beautiful her work was and how great she would be to work with. She was very organized and responded quickly to my emails and questions.

On my wedding day, she arrived on time and quickly got to work taking pictures. She was very efficient which resulted in us getting so many pictures. One thing that I did not realize before my wedding day was how important the personality of your photographer is. We were truly with her all day before the wedding, and for 2 hours after the wedding during the formal and creative sessions. My bridal party all commented on how amazing she was to work with. You need to really think about your photographer as the person who you will be spending almost your entire wedding day with. Once we got to the reception, she continued to get outstanding shots while seamlessly fading to the background. She gave us our own space while still getting perfect shots.

Two weeks after my wedding I received my photo gallery and the pictures are even better than I could have imagined. Every single person who sees them comments on how outstanding they are. I truly could not be any happier with my photos, they are some of the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. I would 100% choose Laurel Mountain Photography again and I am so thrilled that my wedding photos are perfect!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2013

Laurel Mountain Photography did an absolute wonderful job on my wedding photos! Anastasia was fun, engaging, personable, and creative, making the wedding day and the overall process of wedding planning run smoothly. Prior to our wedding, she visited our church and location where we wanted outdoor photos so that she knew which specific spots to photograph in so that we could make it to the reception, while still getting in all of the creative shots. We receive so many compliments on our pictures and I would recommend Laurel Mountain Photography for anyone looking for superb wedding photos!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2013

Absolutely amazing job! So easy going, didn't miss a detail, and even with the rainy day they were able to be creative and get BEAUTIFUL shots outside! Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Laurel Mountain Photography exceeded my expectations for my wedding photos. They are fantastic. We received numerous compliments on how nice our photographers were. We also received our proofs very quickly.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2013

Absolutely beautiful pictures from our day! This was the one part of our wedding where I splurged and I have absolutely no regrets. They captured so many candid and meaningful moments throughout the entire day! We were both so pleased at the amount of shots of our guests.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Bethany · Married on 09/22/2012

Laurel Mountain made our wedding day extra special. Not only did they provide excellent service and take wonderful pictures, but they made things easy and took care of things so that it was one less thing we had to worry about and manage. Their warm personalities and friendliness made you feel like you hired friends to take pictures of the most important day of your life. When we received our photos we were more than happy and had a very hard time choosing which photos to display in our home because we loved them all! We were also extremely pleased that they give you the rights to all of the photos so that you can make your own copies for others, yourself, special projects, etc.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2012

Laurel mountain photography was my first and only choice for my wedding!!! Everyone who has seen my wedding photos has said they have never seen such beautiful pictures!!! What I love most is they are more than just documentation pictures they really are art. I was so much more than pleased with my pictures! I honestly look at them every day! They truly are AMAZING!!!! If you want beautiful pictures there is NO other choice!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Nikki · Married on 05/12/2012

Laurel mountain Photography is great! They were wonderful photographers and really caught the moments. We were very pleased with our wedding pics!

Laurel Mountain Photography 6
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Summer · Married on 04/14/2012

John and Lisa of LMP were everything my husband and I were looking for- experience, flexibility, organization, and quality. LMP were all of this and more. They met us at the church to go over the ceremony and the layout of the church. We knew that with the two of them we would get every shot we wanted. During post-ceremony church pictures (which can undoubtedly be stressful to organize because of all of the different photo groups), they were efficient and respectful to ensure we stayed on schedule. On our wedding day, our minds were completely at ease and we were able to just smile and enjoy every moment knowing that it would all be captured beautifully in our shots. Overall, I would 100% recommend using them for your wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2012

ali · Married on 09/24/2011

We LOVED them. We honestly could not have asked for better pictures! They were so easy to work with. They made us feel comfortable from the moment they arrived. The prices were a little higher than I anticipated, but the number of pictures and the editing work is totally worth it. The online gallery was available in two week, much faster than we anticipated. I can't say enough good things about Laurel Mountain!!

Sent on 10/13/2011

The pictures turned out fabulous!!! They were so great, my sister in law used them at her wedding too!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2011

I have to tell you, I was so picky and so skeptical of photographers out there on the internet because my cousin is a professional photographer. Well, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with how everything went and how the pictures came out! Anastasia is one of the most professional vendors I have met and she really was very organized, which helped to keep us on track. Also, the editing of the photos was fantastic, but it really did not take very long at all. I am so thankful that we chose Laurel Mountain Photography. I would definitely recommend them to any other bride out there! We are so happy with the photos, these will last us a lifetime! :-)

Sent on 09/06/2011
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 05/21/2011

LMP was fantastic. It was originally their website that sold us as the pictures seemed to have the most attention to detail and most creativity than anything else we looked at. From day 1 we worked with Anastasia and she was extremely friendly and responsive. We were planning the wedding from Chicago so she was very flexible in meeting us on one of our trips to Pittsburgh to meet with other vendors. We had a hunch based on reviews that they were very together and organized. Turned out to be 100% true since Anastasia scouted our location weeks before the wedding and had everything planned out the day of our wedding. We actually were so busy we didn't have any shots planned out and were amazed at how efficient her and her partner were. They covered all bases as far as family shots, wedding party shots, etc. etc. you name it. On top of that, the artistic side really comes out with this group, whether it be unique angles the night of or unique enhancements done post-hoc. One last thing is that they have the utmost respect for the bride and groom by seamlessly taking you into and out of shots without really getting in the way of your night. It's hard to believe, but we love ALL 700 proofs yet barely remember taking any of them! That's how it should be. I have zero complaints. It's to the point that I have asked them to come out to Chicago so we can get the engagement photos with them that we never took! 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/05/2011
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/02/2010

I loved Laurel Mountain Photography and Mark did a great job. He knew what he was doing and had it set in his mind before we got to the place for photographs what he is going to do. I love the way he handles people and gets things done. The pictures turned out awesome and I would definitly recommend everyone to use him. It made my memories from that day come back to me since it was a whirlwind.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Jessica · Married on 07/10/2010

We love LMP! They did such an amazing job! We love so many of the photos that we're having trouble deciding which ones to choose--a problem that I don't mind having! Family members who have seen the photos have responded by saying that they don't think that there is one bad picture out of the 540 proofs we have. I love their style--modern-traditional--because that's the exact kind of bride I was. I am mostly traditional, but also included some modern elements into our special day. Their shots are so picturesque and romantic, which we love!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2010

Anastasia and John took the most fantastic pictures of our wedding day! I have looked at them over and over and just can't believe how wonderful they all are. It was definitely worth the money to have all of the wonderful memories captured so beautifully. Anastasia was very fun to work with for the formal shots and we barely noticed she was there during the reception, but she captured moments that I never would have noticed in all of the craziness of the day. I would recommend Laurel Mountain Photography to anyone!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2009

The most awesome photographer ever! Anastasia and John were our wedding photographers, and they did an amazing job. They put our entire wedding party at ease AND got the job done. Anastasia was firm in moving things along yet pleasant and unassuming. She definitely has a photographer's eye, and our pictures turned out perfectly. I have absolutely no complaints about Laurel Mountain Photography, and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/28/2009