Laurel Mountain Photography Reviews

Laurel Mountain Photography 6
Laurel Mountain Photography 7

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful quality photos

We absolutely love Laurel Mountain Photography! We had them do our engagement photos and our wedding day. Mark and Anastasia were so personable and great to work with. They were very organized and made us feel so comfortable. We do not like getting our pictures taken, but for some reason we were so excited to get our pictures taken on our wedding day after we saw how our engagement photos turned out. They told us how to pose for certain shots and they took shots of us just being ourselves as well. We will cherish these photos forever..we can't stop looking at them!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Laurel Mountain Photography 8
  • Jenn

Jenn Allison · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Incredible Photographers

If you are looking for an incredible photographer finding the perfect moments and shots that will leave you breathless, then look no further. Anastasia, Mark and the LMP Team are friendly, punctual, creative, and have an eye for detail. They were so great to work with for our wedding pictures and took some awesome shots. They were also so willing and engaged when we took pictures with our dog and cat and made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Anastasia and Mark to thank! I highly recommend LMP services to everyone!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Extremely easy to work with, very flexible and my photos turned out perfect!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Lauren Rockey · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible!

LMP is truly incredible! Anastasia captured such fun and timeless moments from our big day and we could not be happier. She worked through the rain drops, chaos laughs, and tears in a professional manner. I don’t think just anyone would lay in a puddle to get a wedding shot, but she did!! I would recommend LMP to all of you!! :)

Sent on 12/18/2018

Megan · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Professionals and Breathtaking pictures

If I could give them 10 stars, I would. All of the staff with LMP are fantastic photographers. They have such a creative eye to capture the perfect shots and beautiful candids. They handle large wedding parties well and keep the flow going during photos so you can get to your reception. They are such a joy to work with. I can’t recommend them enough if you’re looking for high quality results.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Laurel Mountain Photography 9
    Laurel Mountain Photography 10
    Laurel Mountain Photography 11

Jesse Campbell · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Service!

Anastasia and her team at Laurel Mountain far exceeded our expectations during our October 2018 wedding at West Overton Village. They worked to understand our wishes and then used their creative genius to bring it all to life. They were a pleasure to work with and worked through a number of unexpected challenges (rain, shuttle issues, etc.) without a hitch. The pictures themselves were wonderful and all were provided within just two weeks after the wedding. We couldn't have asked for more and would recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Jesse Campbell · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Photos and Great to work with!

Anastasia and her team at LMP were amazing to work with! They worked closely with us before the wedding to ensure that we would take all the photos that we wanted. They were great to work with the day of the wedding and worked through a number of different challenges that day such as rain and shuttle problems. We received our photographs exactly two weeks after our October 2018 wedding, and I can honestly say that I love each and every one of them tremendously! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Rochelle Gaetano · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Absolutely amazing. That’s how our day turned out and also how our pictures turned out. The photographers knew exactly what they were doing and caught some pretty awesome moments. We have 8 nieces and nephews under the age of 8 and the pictures they caught were SO CUTE! I highly recommend them! Our guests commented frequently on how great they were with everyone. Thanks so much Anastasia and Laurel Mountain Photography!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Laurel Mountain Photography 12
  • Kendal

Kendal · Married on 08/11/2018

Perfection!

If we had to do it over, we would definitely choose Laurel Mountain Photography again! Anastasia is so lovely and always took extra time to communicate with us to make sure we gained everything we wanted out of the experience....and we got so much more. The way Anastasia and Mark captured our wedding day was as perfect as the day itself. They both make you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. We have beautiful, natural looking photos and so many cute candids. We are completely in love with our photographs! All of our guests were so impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. We have amazing pictures of each guest, which we were so proud to share with them. Thank you LMP for capturing these priceless moments

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Laurel Mountain Photography 13
    Laurel Mountain Photography 14
    Laurel Mountain Photography 15
    Laurel Mountain Photography 16

Carrie · Married on 09/30/2017

Anastasia and Mark were a joy to work with for our wedding photos. They were very friendly, energetic, talented, and were able to accommodate any of our requests. We are just in love with all of our pictures. We would definitely recommend Laurel Mountain!

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

We booked LMP for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding in 2017. John and Lisa are fantastic and make you feel so comfortable. Their organization, professionalism and friendly nature made the experience fun and stress free. Our engagement shoot was seamless and the photographs are beautiful. We are even more excited to work with them again for our wedding! Definitely make LMP a top priority when booking!!

Daria · Married on 09/17/2017

Laurel Mountain Photography was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding! We are so glad we spent the money because our pictures are INCREDIBLE and all of our friends and family won't stop talking about how amazing they are! Anastasia and John were phenominal the entire night, I never had to worry about them missing a shot because they were everywhere at once.

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Anastasia was amazing to work with and provided us with the most beautiful wedding photos. I would highly recommend Laurel Mountain Photography!

Dawn · Married on 08/12/2017

Anastasia did a phenomenal job on my wedding! I get asked so often for her name! She gets a ton of referrals from me!

Laurel Mountain Photography 17

Jennifer · Married on 07/26/2017

My husband and I got married on July 15, 2017 at the Foggy Mountain. We are both from Pittsburgh so Anastasia was always available to meet us close to the city which is extremely helpful during wedding planning. Our pictures are even better than I could have imagined and she was so helpful during the whole process. She also did our engagement photos and they were excellent as well. My husband hates everything about pictures, but she took the amount of pictures we needed and he even said it wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Stacie · Married on 07/01/2017

We had the absolute best experience and are more than happy with our photos. The pictures are timeless and we’re so thankful to have had Laurel Mountain Photography document our day!

Laurel Mountain Photography 18
    Laurel Mountain Photography 19
    Laurel Mountain Photography 20
    Laurel Mountain Photography 21

Amber · Married on 10/29/2016

Anastasia and John were amazing at our wedding in October 2016. They were so professional and took the most beautiful pictures. Thank you so much for capturing our most beautiful day!

Ellie · Married on 06/11/2016

John and Lisa were very dedicated and a pleasure to work with. They were both very organized and ensured that they captured all the shots we requested. Our wedding photos turned out to be absolutely beautiful. It shows that John and Lisa love what they do. Thanks John and Lisa for helping to make our wedding day special!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Laura · Married on 05/14/2016

AMAZING!!! I booked LMP just through looking at their photos and all of their wonderful reviews, and I could not have been happier with the whole experience and how absolutely stunning the photos were!! I booked them to photograph my wedding, and then decided to have them do an engagement shoot. I am so glad I did!! John and Lisa were so wonderful to work with!! They had everything for our engagement shoot planned out and made my fiance and I so comfortable! They are the nicest people and are so wonderful to work with! When we received our engagement proofs, I could not believe how many beautiful photos there were!! We were blown away! There was a perfect mix of creative shots, candid shots, and portrait shots! I have received so many compliments from family and friends on how stunning the photos are! I don't know how we will ever choose a few of them for our save the date/website/blow up for our house, because they are all just breathtaking! I am SO SO happy I booked them to photograph our wedding next year, because they are truly fantastic!! Not only are they amazing photographers, but they are wonderful people that will truly enhance your wedding experience! The engagement photos were more than I could have ever thought, so I can hardly imagine what the wedding photos will be like!! The best wedding decision I've made was to book Laurel Mountain Photography!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Anastasia and her husband were AMAZING at our recent wedding. I felt like I had a friend photographing our wedding because she was so wonderful and helpful! I don't think many photographers go out of their way to help the bride bustle her dress, or help rearrange the brides bouquet when it fell on the ground, but Anastasia did. It was so nice to be able to work with someone who was as organized as me, too. We saw the online proofs for our pictures a few days ago, and they are GORGEOUS! They did such a great job with everything. Before the wedding, anytime I had questions about anything, they were more than helpful and very responsive. Even after the wedding, you still hear from them, which is great! I enjoyed both of them being a part of our day so much, it makes me want to think of another event in our lives I can hire them for because they were just that wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Laurel Mountain Photography!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Brittny · Married on 11/07/2015

LMP did an amazing job for our wedding. John and Anastasia were so great to work with the entire time. They were very responsive and professional. They are very talented -- all of our wedding pictures are absolutely amazing -- we've received SO many compliments on our photos. Thank you Anastasia and John for beautifully capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Natalie · Married on 10/10/2015

Anastasia and Mark are so worth the money. They were wonderful in helping us plan everything, they got all of the shots that we wanted and were so easy going along the way. After our day was over we had our proofs within a few weeks!! They are truly the best and they are the first name that comes out of my mouth when giving people recommendations!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Anastasia and the team at LMP were soooo wonderful to work with! I highly recommend them in a heartbeat. The photographers were with us all day long, and they truly make your experience so much better throughout the wedding day. The photographers didn't miss a beat!! They are able to see so many different angles of your day and capture every single ounce of beauty that you spend many, many hours planning for. The quality of the photos is stunning, and the attention to editing should not be overlooked. They truly did a remarkable job, and they were wonderful to work with every step of the way!!

We have gotten SO many compliments on all of our photos and I have already began to plan where in the house we will put each and every photo!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kristina · Married on 09/25/2015

Anastasia and her team are amazing and made sure to capture every special moment and moments that i will treasure forever. Can’t say enough amazing things about the quality of work.

Laurel Mountain Photography 22
    Laurel Mountain Photography 23
    Laurel Mountain Photography 24
    Laurel Mountain Photography 25
    Laurel Mountain Photography 26
    Laurel Mountain Photography 27

Liz · Married on 08/22/2015

Absolutely Perfect! We could not have been more pleased with Anastasia and Mark from Laurel Mountain Photography. They were professional, reliable and always made themselves available to talk about changes or requests along the way. They made such an amazing team! Our photos are absolutely stunning and exceed all expectations we had. They captured so much raw emotion and intimate moments from the day. I would highly recommend Laurel Mountain Photography!! Thank you so much again

Sent on 12/29/2015