Laurel Manor Banquet & Conference Center Reviews

Laurel Manor Banquet & Conference Center 5
Laurel Manor Banquet & Conference Center 6

Adrienne bess · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Consultant Hannah

I had an awesome experience at Laurel Manor their venue is BEAUTIFUL and the price basically includes everything you can think of besides your add ons and personal vendors. One stop shop you cant beat it!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Laurel Manor Banquet & Conference Center's reply:

Thank you! We look forward to working with you and creating an amazing and memorable wedding day!!!

Treasure · Married on 07/28/2019

Magical experience

I loved the venue! When I booked, I cried because it was everything I saw in my dreams and more! As soon as you walk into the lobby, the decor takes your breath away. The Willow room was very classy with the glass ceilings and giant chandelier above the dance floor. The food was excellent and the staff very attentive. everything was clean as well. Though there were others parties taking place, I never heard their music and what they were doing never distracted my wedding. My favorite person is Rachel West. She was so helpful, kind and patient. I recommend having your reception here!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Laurel Manor Banquet & Conference Center 12
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful!!!!!!

This place was breath taking. Must!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic wedding site

We had our May 4th wedding reception at Laurel Manor and it was absolutely perfect! The staff was so helpful and responsive, there was no need for a wedding planner because they handled everything! We worked with Jennifer and Hannah primarily, but everyone was super helpful. Laurel Manor holds tasting events where you can try tons of food options. We met Arminda there, who we then requested to be our room captain for our reception, and she was fantastic! We chose a plated meal of filet mignon and chicken delsignore- so delicious! Laurel Manor was very helpful coordinating the little details the week of the wedding. They have affordable options for table settings, linens and chair covers, which looked wonderful. Would 100% recommend this venue to others.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Abigail · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply perfect

Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center was absolutely wonderful. We worked mainly with Ashley Parker, who went above and beyond to help us and our (mine mainly) indecisive tendencies. She was extremely prompt with answering emails and returning phone calls. She just helped make our night beautiful. Our room captain the day of, I believe his name was Steven, did an amazing job as well keeping things going and giving me extra time when I needed it. All the staff the day of from the waitstaff to the bartenders were extremely helpful, efficient, and nothing but kind to my guests. I can’t thank you all enough.

The bakery they work with, Cakes by Stephanie, make a delicious and gorgeous cake for us!

Bonus: the pricing for everything was very reasonable especially compared to many of the other locations we looked at.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lynnae · Married on 07/21/2018

My wedding was July 21, and Laurel Manor exceeded all my expectations! Laila was FANTASTIC to work with! She always made sure to communicate with you every step of the way. The payments, decisions, etc all went seamless! Anytime you needed to get in contact with her, she responded very promptly, and if she was out of the office, someone else was happy to help!!

Our reception couldn't have gone any better! We still have family and friends raving about the venue itself and how absolutely gorgeous it was, along with the food!!

I would 100% recommend Laurel Manor to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

Everything was perfect for our wedding! Laila was super helpful and went above and beyond for us. Every detail of the wedding was exactly what we wanted! Great food, great staff, bartenders were amazing. My wedding day was perfect and I am so happy we chose Laurel Manor!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding was AMAZING! I know everyone says that but it's 10000% true for us! All thanks to Rachel and Laila at Laurel Manor. The venue itself is beyond beautiful, but my favorite part of working with their team was just the attentiveness to every single detail. I think I called Rachel 4 times one day with questions and she was so nice and knowledgeable every single time. It's hard enough being a stressed bride and groom, they really know their stuff at Laurel. We had our ceremony and reception there. There was a day of coordinator who worked with my personal day of coordinator seamlessly both at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. That was priceless. Although I won't be planning anymore weddings anytime soon (Thank goodness!) I'd recommend Laurel a billion times. This place is so beautiful you don't even need to decorate, the packages include AMAZING CAKE, and the food is so delicious you'll want to go back after your wedding. I can't thank them enough, worth every single penny.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Richard · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding at Laurel Manor was amazing. The team there really knows their stuff. Rachael and Laila are probably the only reason my wife didn't go into full blown bridezilla mode. They were there to answer every question we had. The venue itself is beautiful. The food was great, it even got my grandma's stamp of approval. Friends and family are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. Also a plus the packages include cake which means one less vendor for your wife to stress about. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2017

vonda · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, thanks to Deirdre and her entire team! They went above and beyond to cater to our every need. During the planning process, they were extremely patient and understanding to my highly annoying and frequent mind changes and often walked me through my melt downs (lol). The night of, we worried about nothing. The food was out of this world PHENOMENAL (especially the bowtie Alfredo), the banquet captain coordinated with our DJ and Photographer so that we could enjoy ourselves and our guests. Everyone talked about how great the food and service was and not to mention the hall is beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend this place, they truly exceeded our expectations. :)

Sent on 11/02/2017

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Food, service and atmosphere was excellent!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Crystal · Married on 03/17/2017

I just recently had my ceremony and reception at Laurel Manor on March 17th and it was spectacular! First the way that they displayed my husband and I's name all around the venue and on the sign off the freeway was nothing short of amazing. The staff was accommodating and so helpful! I got there 45 minutes before my ceremony stressed out and crying that everything wouldn't happen on time and the staff met me at my car with carts and questions about how they could help!! I ran upstairs to get ready and when I came down for the reception everything was perfect! Ohhhh and the food!! I ate at least 3 times! The servers were awesome and answered to my every request!! Our wedding coordinator Donna was simply the best!! She joked around with us and made sure everything went smoothly. She was patient and thorough! There was no drama on the wedding day she made sure of it! The reception was spacious and there was so much food everyone ate more than once! When it was time to leave all everyone kept telling me was they hoped that the others in my family would have their wedding there because it was so nice and peaceful! If I had to do it all over this would be the place every time!!! There's so much more I could say but I'll just leave the other surprises for the other clients!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Karleigh · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I have nothing but the best things to say about Jacquline and the rest of the Laurel Manor staff. Our reception was absolutely perfect and magical and honestly, so much of that had to do with the hard work and dedication of Jacquline in helping us plan from the beginning and the staff's absolutely wonderful work the night of our reception.

I cannot say enough about how personable and wonderful to work with Jacquline was! We chose Laurel Manor because my husband and I saw how much time she was willing to take to speak with us on our tour and our experience continued to be nothing but positive! Jacquline answered my relentless emails with positivity, was patient with me while I switched decor up, and truly helped us achieve our wedding vision!

The night of- Linda was amazing! She took such great care of us and attended to the little details that made our day even more perfect! She was there right when I walked in and asked if we needed anything, she was such a doll! She checked in on us the right amount and everything went so smooth! All of the staff was so attentive and really cared about our guests! Dinner service was perfect and served in good time so no guests were waiting to long to eat with the plated style.

Our guests are STILL raving about the food!! It was so delicious and everyone said it was one of the best meals they've had at a wedding.

Our reception took place in the Aspen ballroom and the lighting we chose with the gorgeous chandelier and the marble dance floor looked more beautiful than I could have imagined! It was truly a dream come true! Bride and grooms- do your entrance on the balcony- what a blast that was!

I was so impressed at Laurel Manor's communication with my other vendors as well. They all had a great experience with set-up and spacing throughout the room. We couldn't have imagined a more beautiful and fun reception! We can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Vesna · Married on 07/09/2016

I can't even begin to express how wonderful the staff at Laurel Manor has been from the beginning of planning my wedding through our actual Big Day. Thx especially to Laila who brought my visions to life, coordinated like a TOTAL pro, worked with me to make sure our budget could fit in the most important things and modify others, and even worked with me in terms of allowing me to bring in and set up items the day before. Our reception was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! The food was impeccable. Every single detail was covered and the compliments just keep rolling in!!!!! Julie - our event manager the day of - was also amazing. Like Laila, she went above and beyond, working tirelessly to tend to every single need and request we had and was so awesome. Thanks guys - you truly assisted in making this day the BEST day of our lives!!!!! And the sign outside which said our names was the frosting on the cake - TOO awesome!!!!!!! Thank you! And to anyone researching venues, you will not find another for the same price. This place us one of a kind and our cake even (which was INCLUDED in the price) was also truly amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Kelley · Married on 11/14/2015

From day one, Laila explained everything thoroughly and answered every question we had. I couldn't have asked for a better salesperson! The ceremony room was beautiful, and our reception room loked amazing. Our coordinator was great, and he waitstaff took great care of our the wedding party and guests. Our guests remarked all night about how beautiful the venue was-from the lobby to our room. We couldn't have asked for a better venue! I am so happy we chose Laurel Manor and will definitely recommend it to friends in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Emilia · Married on 10/10/2015

My parents gave us one rule when planning our wedding and that was that we had to have family style service. We decided to go with Laurel Manor because we have heard such great things about it. What a great decision that was. It was amazing. We worked with Kate and she made us feel so special and made it such a seamless process. She was even flexible and made it work when I put the wrong reception time on our invitation. Thanks Kate! The room was absolutely gorgeous and the food was perfect. The entire night people told us that it was the best wedding food they have ever eaten. The company they work with for cakes was also great. Cakes by Stephanie made us our dream cake and it was delicious. The entire staff were so helpful and service oriented. The room was clean and comfortable. If we did our wedding all over again we would definitely go to Laurel Manor.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Amber · Married on 08/15/2015

Beautiful venue and very professional staff. Laurel Manor was my first stop when searching for reception venues and they made such a overall lasting impression, I compared other venues to them during our search. We eventually decided to go with Laurel Manor and it was definitely the best decision we made for our venue. Laila was our coordinator and she is beyond awesome. Our wedding was 08/15/15 and everything was perfect. The staff during the reception was attentive and courteous throughout the night. I would definitely recommend this venue for your special event or wedding reception. 5 stars!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I got married at Laurel Manor on 8/8/15 and we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. From the beginning, Jennifer (our event coordinator) was amazing with communication and answering all of our concerns. Two months before the wedding, we had an issue that could have caused us to change our wedding date and Jennifer was very understanding and helpful with options. The whole team at Laurel Manor was very attentive and most importantly, well organized and on top of everything. Everyone was hands on with the set-up of reception room; Jennifer even decorated our wedding cake with the flowers we brought herself. Throughout the process Jennifer understood our vision and we took many of her suggestions/ideas. The venue also offers a more inclusive wedding package (including cake!) which made the planning easier with less vendor involvement, not to mention more affordable. The food was one of the most important to us and Laurel Manor delivered. We had the filet mignon/chicken limoncello duo and was thrilled to see all of our guests’ plates wiped clean. The chicken limoncello was perfectly pan fried and so tender/juicy! The food was the best among the weddings that we have attended. My husband and I didn’t get to try, but our guests also raved about the dessert and late night pizza station. After the wedding, Laurel Manor even held a box of things that were left behind in the reception room for us to pick-up. Overall, we could not have wished for a more perfect wedding. Thank you Laurel Manor for making our wedding an event of a lifetime!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Katie · Married on 07/25/2015

I loved having my wedding at Laurel Manor! The staff was great and the venue was beautiful! They made me feel like the only bride in the house, even though they host multiple weddings each night.

Sent on 07/30/2015
  • X

Xondra · Married on 07/11/2015

From the moment we walked in July 11, 2015 until the time we left Laurel Manor took exceptional care of us. Laila DeSouza has been working with us since day one and she has done a phenomenal job answering all of our questions and taking care of all of our concerns. On our wedding day,our day of coordinator took care of everything, and as a bride I was at ease knowing that everything was in her hands and I could relax. We've received nothing but compliments on the decor, the atmosphere, but especially the food! I wish I was getting married again just to have the pleasure to enjoy it, the best steak, chicken, and pasta I ever had. Our cake was amazing! Our guest especially enjoyed our late night pizza and open bar. The entire day was a dream, and we cannot thank the staff at Laurel Manor enough for making our day extra special. Thanks so much :)

Christopher and Xondra Clark

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • O

OLGA · Married on 11/15/2014

I would recommend this place to whoever is looking for a great "all inclusive package".
    The staff is very helpful and they coordinate absolutely everything for you.
    I loved the planning and the event day. I was so relaxed and they had every single little detail taken care of for me.

LOVED IT!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

We worked with Laila, and she made sure we had absolutely everything that we needed to make our wedding day perfect! Each of the rooms is stunning – from the marble floors to the breathtaking chandelier to the grand entrance balcony. Even though there are multiple events going on at the same time, I couldn’t hear any music or sound from any other ballroom, and our room had its own private coatroom and bathrooms. The per-person rate was incredibly reasonable and included the most amazing cake from Cakes by Stephanie. The hors d’oeuvres were delicious, and our guests were still raving about their dinner the next day at brunch. We even got a great monthly special that included free chair covers and free late-night pizza! Service was incredibly efficient and the wait staff was polite and accommodating. I didn’t have to worry about a thing all night. They made it very easy for all of our vendors to set up and clean up. I couldn’t be happier with the choice we made to have our wedding at Laurel Manor.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2014

Everything about my wedding day was perfect. I did not have to change anything. The venue was organized, clean, and even with 2 large galas going on during my wedding it felt as if I was the only one there. I very much appreciate all that they did for me and would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kirstin · Married on 10/25/2014

Laurel manor was very beautiful and made our day so special. Great place to have a reception

Sent on 02/02/2015