Laura's Flower Boutique Reviews

41 | Denville, NJ

41 Reviews for Laura's Flower Boutique

Cara M. · Married on 10/18/2020

Beautiful!

Absolutely loved my floral arrangements and bouquets for my wedding October 2020. Bouquets were prettier than I could have imagined and very full. She worked within my budget and was super accommodating with any changes needed. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra S. · Married on 01/25/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

Laura was the florist for our wedding at the Madison Hotel in Morristown on 1/25/20. We communicated through e-mail as I am based in NYC. She absolutely nailed the arrangements I was looking for and everything turned out beautifully. She worked within my budget and the bouquets were bountiful and gorgeous. The gorgeous ceremony arch doubled for use at our sweetheart table. My bouquet is still looking gorgeous three days later! I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa C. · Married on 10/20/2019

Laura is aswesome!

Laura is amazing! I’m not much of a flower person and I had no idea what I really wanted. I showed Laura a few pictures of what I was thinking of and gave her my budget. She created stunning flower arrangements, beyond anything I could have dreamed of, all while staying within my budget. Any time I had a question or reached out her she got back to me right away. She is truly and expert at her craft. My entire bridal party and everyone I talked to at the wedding raved about how beautiful all the flower arrangements were. I highly recommend using Laura! Laura you are awesome, thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/27/2019

Magical and Stunning!

Working with Laura was like having a friend help to plan for our big day. Although I live out of state, Laura kept in near constant contact with me for months, remaining flexible to my ever-changing requests and working with me to make my vision come alive. I sent her color palettes and a TON of pictures and she just did such an amazing job of turning our rustic venue into a magical forrest. She also dealt with my pickiness, changing some of her original floral picks and going back and forth with me to make sure she had the exact vibe and colors we wanted. Plus, she was very reasonable, asking what our price point was from the start and working within it to give us exactly what we wanted. From the bouquet to the aisle runners, the sprigs of lavender on our napkins, the mantle piece for the fireplace, the greenery down the tables, and the fresh flowers to top our cake, everything was so beautiful and well thought out. She even texted me a few days before the wedding to say she had extra sprigs of eucalyptus if we were interested, and for no additional cost, she incorporated those into our arrangements and they were stunning! I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks, Laura!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn P. · Married on 07/05/2019

The Best!!

Laura is simply the best! My husband and I were so pleased with all of the flowers for our wedding- it truly helped to make our day even more beautiful and special. I did not have an idea of what type of flowers I had wanted for the wedding just the colors that I wanted and a budget to stick to. Laura was able to work with me and come up with beautiful pieces that fit into my budget! She was so easy to communicate with and get a hold of and always answered my questions. Everyone remarked how beautiful the flowers were throughout the whole day! My bridesmaids could not believe how big and beautiful their bouquets were. If you are searching for a florist look no further because Laura is the best! I will recommend her to any friends or family in need! My husband and I are so grateful for all of your hard work!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Brittany N. · Married on 06/12/2019

Laura is the best!

Laura was recommended by a good friend of mine and I am so, so happy I called her! Laura is so easy to work with! She made my wedding planning so much less stressful just simply having her as my florist. I had a vision in my mind of what I thought I wanted, but found that I kept changing my mind and I felt horrible to keep doing that to Laura but she was nothing short of amazing every time I reached out with something new or something to change. She helped suggest different ideas and explained different types of flowers and greenery that went well together for my centerpieces, and the end result was exactly what we discussed and what I had in mind! I was extremely happy with how it turned out! I received multiple compliments from my guests about how beautiful everything was. Laura is truly so sweet and wonderful to work with and her pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend Laura if you need a florist for your wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience, highly recommend!

I had an incredibly positive experience working with Laura! In the midst of wedding-planning chaos, the flowers were one area that I felt confident was in good hands. She was very flexible, even when I decided to change my hair piece 48 hours before. The flowers were beautiful and of great quality. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna S. · Married on 04/19/2019

The Best Florist!

I highly recommend that you work with Laura! She is amazing! I was having such bad luck with florists for my wedding flowers - they either didn't listen to my budget or never responded, but Laura was completely different. From day one her communication was incredible. She answered faster than any vendor I hired or even contacted throughout this process, which made everything so much easier and eased my anxiety. She was so easy to work with. I showed her pictures of what I was thinking and mentioned some flowers that I liked and she really listened. She made suggestions to help keep everything I needed within my budget. When I wasn't sure what to pick, I left things up to her because she is the professional and she delivered! As my wedding day approached, it was clear that the weather wasn't going to be very nice, so I was going to have to have my wedding ceremony indoors. The only problem was that my venue didn't have an arch for the ceremony. Laura quickly fixed this problem by offering her arch for rental. Her arch was beautiful to begin with and when she added the flowers it was like out of a magazine! Everything turned out perfectly and a big reason why is because of Laura! If you are looking for a trustworthy florist that will work within your budget and deliver gorgeous bouquets & other floral arrangements, Laura is your girl!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/13/2019

the absolute best!!

All our wedding vendors were amazing, but Laura was by far our favorite! My husband and I are incredibly indecisive people, and Laura was so so sweet and patient throughout the entire process. She provided quotes for every one of my countless floral ideas/designs over email, and she made many suggestions for us to save money. And on the wedding day, our flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS. My husband and I were blown away by her work and service. I highly, highly recommend Laura to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Katie · Married on 07/06/2018

the BEST!!

I highly recommend Laura...from our first meeting to our wedding day she was always so professional, kind, accommodating and of course SO talented! I told her my vision without showing pictures, etc. and she 100% made it come to life. Laura is so easy to work with and so mindful and generous....she came up with suggestions for us to save money and stay within budget, still have everything we wanted (she is already reasonably priced). Her work is amazing and I would definitely use Laura again and I highly recommend her! Our wedding day was gorgeous....as I always pictured it would be.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Wonderful!

Laura is extremely professional! She made all my bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnières. She was able to work within my budget and still make the bouquet I wanted! She was willing to drop the flowers off in multiple locations and did everything perfectly. I would highly recommend her over going to a bigger company that does not give as personal of a touch to your wedding flowers.

Joselyne · Married on 12/08/2017

Excellent!

Laura was absolutely awesome. She made my vision come to life.

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2017

We had an amazing experience! I was having a fall wedding and had no idea what I wanted, I only had a budget. Laura did an amazing job waking me through what I may need, as well as giving me various prices for different bouquets, centerpieces, etc. I didn’t feel the need to meet her prior to the big day as I felt all of our interactions would have been the same as in email and I live over 40 minutes away. She responded to all of my emails promptly and was such a pleasure to work with. I found her as she was my cousins florist for her wedding. I cannot say enough things about Laura and her ability to create amazing floral arrangements.

Sent on 01/28/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2017

Beautiful flowers and very accommodating!

Laura did a great job on my wedding flowers. I was able to show her the style that I liked and she was able to create beautiful bouquets while still staying within my budget. She had no problems with the many changes I made up until the day of the wedding. She even gave me tips on how to trim flowers that I purchased on my own for the decorations I was making!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/07/2017

My followers were gorgeous!!

Laura was so friendly and her flower arrangements were beautiful! Inexpensive for the quality I received.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/25/2017

Laura is a super talented florist! It was such a pleasure working with her. The flower arrangements she put together were absolutely stunning! She understood the vision I had in my head and without ever meeting in person she pieced it all together perfectly. She is a true professional. I would highly recommend Laura's Flower Boutique! Thanks so much Laura!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Matija · Married on 05/20/2017

From Matija- Laura left us speechless! Words cannot express how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding May 20th. We planned our wedding from San Diego which presented it's own challenges, but Laura communicated so well with us and her floral artwork was beyond my wildest dreams. She was amazing to work with. Everyone commented on our flowers and my bouquet was beautiful! Our ceremony arch was the most beautiful one we've ever seen. Our wedding looked like fresh Spring and that is exactly what we asked for. The flowers were so fresh that we were able to use them for our day after BBQ. I can't wait for our photos so we can share with everyone. We used sunset coral peonies, delphiniums, freesias, curly willow, hydrangeas, spray roses, hypernicum berries to name few. Thank you so much for executing the flowers of my dreams!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2017

Wedding flowers

Working with Laura for our wedding was such a pleasure. She made everything so easy and affordable. She provided my husband and I with several options to chose from to ensure that we got the best of our money. I am so thankful we had the opportunity to have Laura be a part of our special day!

Katie · Married on 11/11/2016

Brought my vision to life!

Laura's Flower Boutique was absolutely incredible to work with. Laura was flexible and accommodating and was in constant communication with me throughout the planning process. I had a vision for a wild loose bouquet and Laura brought it to life. It truly exceeded my expectations and I teared up when the flowers got delivered. She also created a stunning setup for our ceremony arch. Laura was creative and understanding about what I was looking for. Don't hesitate to work with Laura. She is the best!

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

Laura was a pleasure to work with ! Very professional, flexible and clearly knowledgeable about a variety of flowers. She helped guide me when I was uncertain and glad to follow any requests I had. The day of the wedding she arrived on time, provided the bouquets , boutonnieres and decorated the reception hall and ceremony room. I was not worried about a thing and I could not have been more pleased with all of our flowers! All of our center pieces were taken by our wedding guests at the end of the night because they were too beautiful to pass up! I would recommend Laura's Flower Boutique to anyone for any occasion! You wont be let down.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

Wonderful florist!

Laura is wonderful! From the very start, she was so easy to talk to. She had so many suggestions for flowers (which was important to me, not knowing much about flowers at all!) and helped me create the wedding flowers of my dreams! I had showed her many photos as examples of what I envisioned for bouquets, centerpieces, archway, corsages and boutonnieres and she delivered on every single one! She even added a last minute centerpiece (totally my fault for not counting correctly) without hesitation! I would highly recommend Laura for any florist needs!!

• Daria

Daria · Married on 05/21/2016

Laura was the perfect person for the job! We wanted something antique and romantic, and I brought some photos over. Laura was happy to work with our budget and gave us the most perfect bouquets for our 1920s themed wedding! I am so grateful for the work she did, and I am so glad we found her

Sent on 07/12/2016

Joyce · Married on 10/18/2015

Laura could not have done a better job for our wedding. My bouquet was gorgeous and received so many compliments throughout the day. The centerpieces were over-the-top amazing and the focus of many pictures throughout the evening. (Guests made sure to grab them on their way out! Not one was left!) The arrangements and pew decorations at the Church made our ceremony feel like a fairytale. And through it all, Laura was the most dependable and kind person to work with. At my initial consultation, I knew very little about what I would need or want, but just in describing my hazy vision, Laura was able to bring it to life - and it was even more than I could have imagined. I have and will continue to recommended Laura's Flower Boutique to my friends and family. Thank you again Laura for everything!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2015

Laura did all the bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding and everything came out absolutely beautiful! When I first met with Laura I didn't know exactly what flowers I wanted to use, since I don't really know a lot about flowers. I only had a color scheme for her to go by but she knew right away what flowers to use and which ones would work well. When they were delivered at the venue I couldn't have been happier. Thank you again Laura for creating such beautiful flowers for my wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2015
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/23/2015

Laura did my bridal and bridesmaids boquets as well as centerpieces and some cocktail room vases and petals. Everything was so completely beautiful, and I did not want to put my boquet down...large super fresh flowers and expert arrangement. I also had a specific look in mind for my tables that she brought to life, using some colored jars I got. She will work with you to design what you are after and imbue her own creativity. If it's kind, detail oriented and great work your looking for, work with her.

Sent on 09/01/2015