Laura Thomson Design Reviews

14 | Folsom, CA

14 Reviews for Laura Thomson Design

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2017

Laura did such an amazing job at our wedding up in Vermont. She was professional and her work speaks volumes. Her bouquet she made for me was absolutely stunning and it made our wedding pictures look beautiful. She was able to work within our budget and did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend Laura for your floral needs.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kristine · Married on 10/03/2015

I can not say enough about Laura! She made our wedding so unbelievably beautiful! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and she went above and beyond to make everything perfect! Every flower arrangement she made was stunning! I highly recommend Laura Thomson Design, she is phenomenal!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Ellen · Married on 09/20/2015

When I sat with Laura to discuss my needs, thoughts, color scheme, etc., she took copious notes and guided me through my thoughts and ideas. She provided essential suggestions and gave thought and purposefulness to what I had in mind, and came up with a design to implement them with style and perfection! I hired Laura for two events, her design work, decorating ideas and attention to detail where the finishing touches on two milestone events in our family. Her pleasant disposition and can do attitude, make her a pleasure to work with. I was thrilled to work with her and look forward to do so again, soon.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/18/2015

Laura was a pleasure to work with for my daughters wedding! Laura listened to my daughters request and was able to see her vision of what she wanted for her wedding venue along with the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets. We could not have been happier with her services!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Denise · event on: 01/11/2015

Laura has done 2 separate events for us and we are always thrilled with her designs! Our guests always rave about the floral arrangements and we are happy to recommend Laura to them!

Sent on 06/13/2015
  • User5172085 · 2+ years ago

Laura provided all the flowers for my daughters wedding and made the overall experience unique and enjoyable. She focused on the smallest of details. My daughter said that she loved the flowers and they exceeded all her expectations.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Dorothy · Married on 07/26/2014

I knew from the first moment I saw Laura's floral designs that I was going to ask her to do the flowers for my daughter's Wedding. After meeting with my daughter and myself, Laura took the time to visit the venue. She developed a plan and presented it to us taking into account all of our wishes while keeping with the theme my daughter wanted. Everything Laura created, from the Bridal Bouquet, to the Ceremony Pew Cone arrangements, to the Cocktail, Head and Guest table arrangements, added to the elegance of the day and everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The vases she chose where mercury glass and it was not until my daughter and her husband had their first dance did I see how the flowers and vases complimented my daughters beaded sash on her gorgeous lace dress. Laura is not only a true professional who has a unique design sense, but she is also a pleasure to work with!

Kelly · Married on 07/26/2014

Laura is not only incredibly talented, but also an absolute joy to work with. She is creative, open and responsive to ideas, and so professional. Laura provided all the flower arrangements for my wedding from the bouquet to the centerpieces. I gave her little direction besides the words "simple" and "fresh." She took those two words and made something truly gorgeous and magical. I highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 06/19/2015
  • User5169208 · event on: 06/30/2014

I absolutey loved the floral arrangements Laura created!

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • User5172668 · event on: 06/08/2014

I received compliments all day on how beautiful the arrangements were for our party. She is a very creative floral designer, like something out of a magazine. She was professional to work with, I didn't have one worry. The flower arrangements were one of a kind: classy, elegant. I told her the colors I wanted and gave her free creative license; what she delivered was 100times better than I ever could have asked for. Can't recommend her enough; 5 stars isn't enough. She is the only floral designer I use now.

Kathy · event on: 08/03/2013

Laura Thomson was wonderful to work with for my parents 50th anniversary party. She was very knowledgeable about different kinds of flowers that could be used during the summer and what would look beautiful on the tables in Glen Magna. What she created was beautiful and elegant. Many people commented on them and were glad when they were chosen at their table to take them home! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a florist because she gives you that personal touch.

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • Y

Yvonne · event on: 07/31/2013

Laura Thomson Design has been my go-to resource for special event florals for many years. With each event assignment, Laura has come up with unique, show-stopping displays that speak to the occasion as well as the season. Her work always receives rave reviews from guests as it is the beautifully arranged finishing touch that sets the celebratory stage. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Maura · event on: 06/10/2012

Laura decorated the tables with beautiful arrangements that really made the event do much more cohesive. Everyone commented on how beautiful they were!

Alison · Married on 08/27/2011

The flowers were absolutely stunning! Laura handled the design and arrangements flawlessly.

Sent on 06/19/2015